Well Crap - Cover

Well Crap

by Old Dave

Copyright© 2019 by Old Dave

Humor Story: My take on a cheating wife story. No BTB nor RAC. Don't think this method of catching her has been used before. Also, no sex but humor is used. Oh, remember, I'm a Southerner.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Mystery   Cheating  

Well, crap. Talk about your mixed emotions, I got them. Several hundred of them hitting in just a few seconds.

Let me back up and give you a few details. My name is Lee Davis and I’d be a dirty old man except I’m not 30, for a month or so anyway. I’m 29 and been married to Mary for six years. We met when we both reported to ZXC Corp for our first day, both being recent college grads. I’m a design engineer and Georgia Tech grad and Mary has an MBA from Rhode Island’s Brown University. I had actually interned at ZXC the last couple of years. Our meeting was my first day as a permanent full time employee.

So, I was at my computer being a dirty not old man. I like to visit a couple of web sites when I’ve got nothing better to do, like now when Mary is visiting her sick sister for the week end. So, the sites I like have pics of supposed amateurs in various stages of undress. I say supposed amateurs, cause some of the photo spreads look like professional models. Gotta wonder why some photog would hire a model, take a bunch of pics and then post them on a free site. Guess it’s kinda like some folks who write stories then post them on free sites, huh? Anyway, while I’m looking at these women, I keep wondering if I’ll see someone I know. Never really shared this with Mary, not like she’s a prude, but this is just my little thing to do.

So, I open my really favorite nudie site, Lookaterweb.com. I like this one cause they’ve got several categories of situational nudity. First among my favorites is Private Pics, women photo’d in private, like in different rooms of their house, then Out and About with the poses out in nature and the Nekkid in Public, like restaurants, bars, hotel hallways, stores or even out in parking lot or highway overpasses.

So, I go to the Private Pics and among others, see photos of a well-built woman in some hotel room. Looks good, but her face is hidden. Almost a well built as my Mary, but the tits are a bit saggier. Then after looking through the rest of the Private photos, I go to the Nekkid in Public photos. Here is this same woman posing all around a famous Vegas casino. Keeping her face hidden, but she’s flashing in the restaurant then in the casino. Next, they’re out front of place and she’s posed draped over the casino’s signs in the parking lot. Damn, that necklace looks just like one I gave Mary last year for her birthday. Then, here she is posed on one of the stores, both boobs hanging out. Still has her face hidden. She’s more than built like Mary, she looks just like Mary. They did not notice the mirror in the back ground. That’s the thing about stores, they’ve got mirrors all over the place, in case you wanna make sure you like the look of what ever you’re trying on. Funny thing, the guy with the camera looks just like my buddy Brad Robertson. Well, he’s not really a buddy, actually I don’t even like him, he’s just an asshole I work with.

Well fuck, what to do? Big ole case of denial here bigger than that river in Egypt. So, I pick up the phone and call Mary at her sister’s place. (Had look up the number first, I’ve never been Letty’s biggest fan and just as soon be wherever she’s not.)

Anyway, when Letty’s husband answered, I asked if I could speak to Mary.

“Man, she hasn’t been up here for several months. Maybe Letty knows where she is, you know they’re on the phone all the time. Ya want to talk to her?” he asked.

“Wait a minute George, let me try something. Don’t tell Letty I called. Let me call back in a few minutes and then talk to her. I think something is up.” I told him.

“OK, Lee I follow what you’re saying. If those two are up to something, let me know. I’ve gotten a few bad vibes over the last couple of months,” George stated. “Remember, we have not talked. This is for me also.”

So, five minutes or so later I called back and Letty answered.

“Hey Letty, this is Lee, how are you feeling?” I asked her.

“Oh, Lee, hey there. I’m feeling better. Mary’s been a big help this week end, so I’ve gotten some rest. Thanks for letting her come help with the kids. She’s not here right now, she ran to the store. You want me to have her call when she gets back?” Letty stated.

“Ya, if you don’t mind have her give me a call when she gets back,” I replied. I was afraid of that. One bitch covering for another bitch. Think it’s time to check my bitch’s phone location. Gotta love that where’s my phone app. Just like I feared, it’s in Vegas.

About 30 minutes later the phone rang. Caller ID showed Mary’s phone. Do I answer or not? Better answer. Madder than shit or play it cool? Cool, she’s had time to plan this little trip, I better do a little planning on my own. So, I answered.

“Hey, Mary, how was the store?”

“It was good. Same old same old, ya know. Letty said you called, sorry I missed you,” she said.

“Just sitting here missing you and wanted to see how it’s going.” I said. “Letty said she’s feeling better, you coming home soon?”

“I think I’ll be home day after tomorrow. Make sure things are good here tomorrow, then drive home.”

“OK, that sounds good. Be safe and drive carefully, then, I’ll see you Tuesday.” I said.

“OK, see ya then, love ya hon.”

“Yah, bye,” I said as I hung up.

Gotta remember to tell George that Letty’s for covering Mary.

Where to start. Think I’ll down load a bunch of pics before something can happen to them. I started to grab the bottle of Jack Daniel’s finest but then realized it did not help me think clearly. As I reached for a note pad, I just happened to see Mary’s laptop on the coffee table. Thought I might find something interesting I reached over picked it up and placed it on the desk in front of me. OK, let the snooping begin. First is her email. Nothing there. Wait, how about her company email. Well crap, she actually had a sub directory “Brad”. Just a quick look, the first was dated about six months ago. Looks like they started flirting which lead to an affair some four months ago. Seems his apartment was a handy place to meet. They’ve been planning this weekend for last month. Quickly, I went to my computer and started an account at a web email service. Back to Mary’s computer, I copied the Brad directory to my web email.

While on her laptop, I thought about money. We each had our own accounts and a joint account for house expenses to which we each contributed a fixed amount each month. Everything for the house came out of this, including groceries and what little booze, beer or wine we bought. So, I opened her bank account. At first look, everything seemed normal. Monthly automatic deposit from ZXC payroll and automatic transfer to our shared house account. But then there were other transfers I did not know about and the payroll deposits looked strange also. So, I accessed her monthly pay advisory slip ... Wonder why she hadn’t told me about her raise or that big bonus. Those strange transfers ... Why the fuck did she have a shared account with Brad? And why was she the only one making deposits into it and he was making withdrawals. Was she paying the affair? He should be making as much as she does. I copied all that info to my web email. “Lucy, you gots some splainin to do!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.