My Name Is Alice - Cover

My Name Is Alice

Copyright© 2019 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This will cover the events of My Name Is Andi but from Alice's point of view.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Sister   Grand Parent   Pregnancy  

I was frozen for a moment. Then I noticed that Trevor wasn’t moving either. Was he letting me make the first move? That’s nice of him. I took one more look at his penis then I looked around us. When I didn’t see anyone I walked towards Trevor and his still limp member.

I gently stroked the instrument he had recently been using to pee from and said, “I’d really enjoy doing a little more than just touching it.” I went to my knees and licked his penis, then looked up into his eyes, “If we do more than just a blowjob I should let you know this little piece of deliciousness isn’t going anywhere near my pussy. I’ll let it go into my butt if you’d like.”

He looked behind us to what I assumed was his wife then back at me and said, “I’d like that. Have you done things like this before? You ... Oh yes, that’s good. You don’t seem like this bothers you.”

I took my mouth off his half-hard penis and said, “Well, I normally get to know the guy or girl a little more before we do anything like this but this is a special case.” Yeah, your wife had caught me letting your son touch my boob and I don’t want to get into trouble. I wouldn’t have done this quiet so fast. But with the increasing size, I knew that this was going to be fun. Interesting at the very least.

I could tell that he was close to his orgasm but then he pulled away. As soon as I looked him in the eye he said, “I think it’s time to stick my dick in a different place. You mentioned your ass. You still interested?”

As an answer, I stood up, wrapped my arms around a tree, and wiggled my butt out a little. He pulled my hips back a little then stuck his moist fingers inside me for a little. He played around a bit until I was really close to my orgasm. Then he finally began to slide inside of my butt. He would pause from time to time.

I was having a good time until I felt fingers rub my clitoris. I let go of the tree, grabbed his wrist and said, “If you’re going to touch my pussy then you can just pull out and we can end this right now.”

“Sorry, Alice. I knew you didn’t want my dick to touch you there but I had no idea that went for everything.” Trevor apologized.

As soon as I felt his finger leave my clit I let go of his wrist and told him, “Okay, we can go back to having our fun.”

After he had pulled out of me I was feeling his cum ooze out and down my leg. I was about to tell him he did great when my jaw dropped and three forms came towards us.

“Wow, Dad. That looked like fun,” Justin cheered his Dad on.

“Yeah. Is this just between you two or can we join?” Charles asked nervously.

I stood up straight and looked at Jacob, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to lead you on or anything.”

“Nah. Don’t worry about it. I know I won’t. Sure we had fun but I didn’t get the vibe that you seriously wanted me or anything. It’s fine with me if you fool around with whomever you want to. Heck, I’d even be fine if you fooled around with your Brother or Grandpa.,” he said with a half-smile.

That smile didn’t do much to make me feel better. Which is probably why I said, “I think I’d be interested in playing with all of you. But not at the moment. I’ve been gone too long. Any longer and I might have people looking for me.”

This may not have been the first time I’ve had any kind of sex with someone the day I met them and it probably wouldn’t be the last, but that didn’t stop me from feeling both excited and disappointed with myself. One thing I did like was that the Bixby family were fine with me leaving and didn’t push me into staying to do anything sexual. Over the next few days, I ended up hanging out with them more often. And yes we did do things. I especially liked it when I stripped down completely naked and sucked all their dicks and drank their seed. It was even fun sucking on Tess’s boobs and licking her pussy. She didn’t mind people touching her pussy like I did.

One day I had been at their cabin and had swallowed three of their loads. I had let Charles in my ass while I was sucking Trevor and Justin’s loads out of Tess’s wonderful hole.

After I cleaned up Tess said, “I think it’s time for us to clean up this cabin Alice. You were great.”

As I walked to the door Trevor got up and said, “I think I’ll go on a walk with Alice for a while.” He winked at his wife.

While walking I showed Trevor some things around the area he hadn’t known about. A few of those things he said he wanted to show his family before they left. At one point Justin found us.

We went a little off the path and I turned to Justin, “You keep on bumping into my boobs. Are you good with that or would you like to touch them directly again?”

He nodded and said, “Sure! I just love touching them and pulling on your nipple ring.”

“And here I thought you loved biting her breasts the most,” Trevor teased Justin.

Before another word was said I lifted my top off and dropped it on the ground. The two of them went silent.

“It doesn’t matter what part or aspect of me each of you likes. I think it’s time to get things moving.” I told them.

But what I didn’t say was that I was planning on this being the last time I did anything sexual with them. It wasn’t fair to my Brother and to my Grandpa. This was supposed to be a family vacation, not a getaway for me to have my way with people who were practically strangers. If things got too awkward I may even have my Grandpa take us home early.

“Okay. Sorry about that. I get carried away sometimes.” Justin said.

I walked up to him, took his hand, and like I did with his brother Jacob that first day I placed it on my boob, “Let’s have some fun. But Just to let you know I think we should limit the fun to my top half.”

He nodded and started to suck my boob without a piercing and he pulled on the other one. He always did seem to like licking and sucking my boobs. But this time he really sucked on them.

When he pulled away I looked down at them and said, “Wow. That was interesting. But did you need to leave a hickey?”

“I’ve told him if he were to ever do that to a girl he should ask permission first. I guess we should be glad he didn’t give you one anywhere that’s visible, like your wonderful neck. Speaking of getting permission I was wondering if you’d be okay if I were to give you a kiss.”

I chuckled when I heard him say kiss. I had thought of the story of Peter Pan. Especially the movie Hook. During the play at the beginning of the movie. I immediately pictured Trevor giving me a thimble. I stood on my toes, wrapped my arms around his neck, and gave him a kiss. I hadn’t kissed him before. He was good at this. I was reconsidering if I should put a stop to this with him and his family or not. I have no idea how long we had been kissing. But when Trevor’s hands started to slip under my panties to my butt we both moved and I looked away from him when I heard a noise. Not too far from us was my brother. And he looked emotionally hurt. He started to move away and mouthed, “Sorry,” then he ran off.

“Oh, my God. Andy. I’m sorry but I’ve got to go after him. He looked really upset.” I explained to the two men.

Justin had quickly picked up my top and threw it to me. After slipping it on I ran after my brother. I was worried that I had lost him then I heard noise off in the distance. So I figured I’d take my chances and head in that direction. I was beginning to think I should turn around when I heard my brother scream. And he was close by.

When I found him I cried out, “Andy! What’s wrong?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.