My Name Is Alice - Cover

My Name Is Alice

Copyright© 2019 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This will cover the events of My Name Is Andi but from Alice's point of view.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Sister   Grand Parent   Pregnancy  

Growing up I had always looked up to my older brother. Sure he was shy, especially when it came to talking to girls. But he was so nice and sweet. I had often pictured marrying him someday. I knew that was stupid and could never happen because we were so closely related by blood. Because of that, I flirted a lot with other people both young, old, male, and female. Things changed one day when my brother, grandpa and I went on our annual camping trip. I went into the campsite with a brother and came out with ... Well if you’ve read the story My Name is Andi you’ll know what I left with.

“Hey, Andy would you like to go on a short hike with me while Grandpa is cooking breakfast?” I asked.

He stretched in his bed and said, “Where were you thinking of going?”

“The cliff. I was thinking of getting things ready for either rappelling or a little picnic for just the two of us. Gramps is planning on going fishing. I figured he could use some alone time. So what do you say, big bro?” I said.

He gave a silly look and I nearly laughed. He really doesn’t like being called big bro.

He scratched his ear and said, “Sounds fun. Why don’t we do both?”

When he said that I was really excited on the inside but on the outside I mostly kept a calm expression. My brother didn’t really like rappelling from cliffs. Sure he liked going to the gym and doing rappelling there, but out in the wild, not so much.

“Thank you, Andy. I’m so excited.” I was about to go looking for our grandpa when I heard a noise outside our cabin. “Did Gramps leave before I got up?”

“That’s not Grandpa’s car. That sounds like something a lot bigger.” Andy stated.

After the sound of the car stopped I ran out the door. I nearly tripped but a cute young boy caught me.

“Hey. Are you okay?” a young boy with dark hair asked.

I was speechless. This boy was about my height and looked to be just a little younger than me. The muscles on him made my mouth water. His smile almost made something else on me water.

Finally, I answered, “Yeah. I’m fine. Thanks for catching me.” I looked down to where his hand was touching me. “You can let go of me now.”

I nearly jumped when I heard my brother say, “Yeah. It’s not very polite to hold on to a young girl’s boob like that. Even if she did trip and that’s the only place you could hold on to. The acceptable time limit exceeded long ago.”

After helping me to stand up properly the boy pulled his hand away and held the same hand out to my brother and said, “Sorry about that. I was just lost in the moment. I didn’t mean to offend you or your girlfriend.”

“She’s not my girlfriend. She’s my little sister. And what are you doing here at our cabin?” Andy asked.

It was at this time a man stepped out of the vehicle and said, “We rented this cabin. I know we came a little early. Are you here to clean the campsite?”

My brother was looking a little upset. Since I was worried about what he’d say I answered, “I think you’re mistaken, sir. My family has owned this cabin for a long time. And we didn’t rent it to anyone for this week”

This man must be related to the boy who had squeezed my boob while saving me from a fall. He had the same tan skin and everything. He just looked like an older version of him.

Andy seemed to calm down once a pretty blonde woman stepped out and asked, “What’s going on Trevor?”

“You may have been right Tess. I think I did make a wrong turn. Seems like this cabin isn’t the correct one.” Trevor looked to me and said, “Can you help us find the proper cabin?”

“I can help you with that.” My Grandpa said from the edge of the clearing.

Once my Grandpa came close Tess had a huge grin on her face and said, “That would be great. Here’s the address of the cabin and the map my husband got.”

My Grandpa took the papers and said, “You must be Trevor and Tess Bixby. I’m Jim Rudd. You’re the ones that rented my late wife’s cabin. Just go back up that road follow it left and it’ll take you directly there. Or you can just park there and walk straight that way. You’ll be there in two minutes. Give or take.”

“I think my family would enjoy getting out of the car for a while. If it’s really okay to park here we’ll walk to the cabin and then look around for a while before I come back and pick my car up.” Trevor said.

“Wow!” I said a bit louder than I had intended. Two more cute boys had just stepped out of the car. “How could you all fit in that car? Must have been uncomfortable.”

I was beginning to think I had been stupid when I said that but then the taller of the three boys smiled and said, “Kind of but we’ve gotten used to it since our recent move. I’m Justin by the way. And you are?”

I quickly took his offered hand and replied, “I’m Alice Douglas. It’s really nice to meet you and your...” I almost said muscles or some worse, “family. I hope you enjoy my Grandma’s cabin during your stay.” I almost said his stay with me or that I knew I’d enjoy his stay.

The next brother came rushing over and said, “I’m Charles. Thanks for letting us use your Grandma’s cabin.” He took my hand and gave it a gentle kiss, like in those old movies or fantasies.

I looked for the other brother and found him talking to his parents so I turned to Charles and asked, “Who’s your brother that I first met? The one that saved me?”

For a brief second Charles looked upset then with a joyful look he said, “That was Jacob. He’s the oldest. My younger brother is Justin. Jacob has kind of a weak stomach so that’s why he was out of the car so fast.”

I heard some kind of commotion behind me, I’m not sure what it was because most of my attention was on Charles. I turned around and noticed that the other brother was holding onto Jacob and neither looked very happy. When I looked back at Charles he was laughing under his breath.

For some reason, I was made at Charles so I said, “It looks like your parents are ready to go to Grandma’s cabin. So why don’t you and Justin go with them while I get Jacob something to help with his stomach.”

By the time I had finished talking to Charles I had made my way to Jacob and had wrapped my arm around his and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. The happy look on Jacob’s face and the shocked look on Charles made it worth it.

“I think I should go with my family,” Jacob said after the shock had worn off.

I shook my head, “That’d be fine but this way you can walk with me and I can show you the way there. Or would you rather spend more time with your brothers and less with me?”

“Uh. If you put it that way, I think I will walk to the cabin with you,” he said scratching his head with his free hand.

As I walked my new friend to our cabin Andy looked like he was going to say something but Grandpa pulled him aside and said something to him.

As I was handing Jacob a glass of water and a capsule he said, “I appreciate your help but I don’t really need any medicine. I’m fine.”

“Yes, you are. What I mean is I could tell you’re okay. I figured that the weak stomach statement was just that. So that capsule is going to be a bit of a gag when you get back to your cabin. Before they see you put that in your mouth, tell them you’re not feeling well, then bite down and open your mouth enough to let the foam leak out.” I told him.

He tentatively took the capsule and quickly drank the water. Halfway to his cabin he paused and said, “You’re kind of devious aren’t you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.