The Dream - Cover

The Dream

Copyright© 2019 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 17

If I had known then what I know now, things might have been completely different from that point in our family meeting but how can you see what’s in a crockery cookie jar without opening it? Claire was holding her cards close to her chest and I just thought she wanted to mess with her mom. Sure, Claire sounded like she was trying to manipulate me but I had no idea why. The thing was, I simply didn’t understand at the time, what her manipulation attempt hoped to achieve. Honey WOULD be training her fuck holes in front of all of them from now on anyway so she was about to get what I thought she wanted!

“This is what’s going to happen, Claire. You haven’t shown me that you’re experienced enough in sexual matters to be able to do more than assure the instructions I give Honey are carried out so no, you’re not going to be the Big Kahuna of sex training. Honey has rules related to sex and you all need to know them. Once each of you can demonstrate that you’re willing and able to ensure my current training plan is adhered to, there will be the option of tailoring more activities later.”

“You know nothing about my sex life, dad! Or at least I hope not,” she grinned. “But I can assure you I know where dicks can go and what happens, okay? I know what perverts and creepers want. I’m not a naive virgin!” Claire said as if I’d accused her of some sort of crime. “So what are Honey’s rules with dildos anyway?”

“Okay, Honey’s third rule after politeness and respect for others is that she cannot pick and choose when she’s going to remove her butt plug. The actual rule is that she must ask permission every single time and I’m giving you three the authority to grant that permission,” I said before catching myself and adding, “don’t make me regret that decision. If Honey comes to you and asks permission to remove her butt plug, she must do so politely and have a good reason for it. You can either allow her to, or do it for her, yourselves. If I tie her up with it in and leave her overnight, I always first give her an opportunity to piss and shit and that’s because her health concerns me. You will have to do the same. You wanted a family pet, here’s your chance to prove you’re all responsible.”

“So two things, just to be clear. WE can pluck it out if we want and other than taking a dump, it stays in, twenty four seven?” Joe asked.

“To your first question, yes you can have her present her ass so you can pull the plug out even if it’s just to inspect it to assuage your curiosity but if you do, she must clean it before it goes back in. That’s important to me and Honey knows it so if you forget, it’s Honey’s responsibility to remind you.”

“But what if we want her to pull it out and put it back in over and over?” Claire asked with a smirk.

“That is something other than a butt plug or asshole inspection, pumpkin and that’s totally okay, too. If the butt plug is only coming out so it can go back in, that’s hole training. Honey would love to show you and she’ll be demonstrating asshole training soon. As for Joe’s second question, He’s right that it’s kind of a 24/7 thing but not really.”

“Well is it or isn’t it, dad?” Joe asked in confusion.

“It’s a sex hole too, son. She’s learned that it gives her pleasure to use it as such. But that brings me to rule four. She cannot have an orgasm without permission, either. The more she fucks, the more she’s finding ways to get off on anal stimulation so I have found I have to reign her in a little. She must use her asshole to fuck at least the number four dildo for a minimum of ten minutes before she’s allowed to cum.”

“Do each of her dildos have a number or is the one you call four a special one?” Joe wondered out loud, remembering a movie about a robot called number five.

“Each dildo is number and color-coded and she has scheduled training for each. I’m thinking more of the times when I’ve caught her masturbating while she’s supposed to be busy doing something else though, Joe. By the way, rule five is that Honey cannot masturbate without permission.”

“Girls don’t just go in their room and masturbate, dad!” Kyle laughed at the ludicrous idea that girls COULD masturbate, much less choose to.

“Girls really do masturbate, buddy and Honey spends most of her day turned on. Even now she’s wet, aren’t you Honey?”

I wanted to hear my wife tell her children that she was turned on and offer to show them her arousal. Honey blushed deeply as she admitted that she was and held her piss flaps apart for them to see her clit.

Kyle and Joe were both still interested at looking at their mother’s clit peeking out and Kyle wondered how Honey could get her fingers around her clit to masturbate it. He was tying to picture her masturbatimg the same way he himself does.

“Honey’s cunt has three primary uses; for pissing out of, being controlled and to amuse others and just like your penis isn’t the only part of you that enjoys being touched in sexual ways buddy, her cunt is more than just a clit. Her training involves her touching many differing places on her body in a sexual way. She’s even required to stimulate her asshole and throat as part of her sexual training but the rule is that she’s got to be supervised. I think it’s important for anyone who supervises her training to know when she’s close to cumming or actually cumming.,” I warned them all.

“Okay, so why tell us that? Are we going to have to um ... masturbate in front of her too?” Kyle asked shyly.

I couldn’t help it. I laughed. “This is Honey’s training, buddy. She’s asked for it and we’re having this discussion with you because you need to understand things you’ll begin seeing around here, not things I’m going to make you do. I could have kept Honey’s fuck hole training private but that would suggest there are good reasons why we shouldn’t just tell you. You’re all mature young adults with libidos so it could really help for you to witness what is going on and be able to get used to it. It’d be worse, I think, if you’d heard Honey moaning in our bedroom but didn’t know what was happening. This way you can watch if you want and not be concerned Honey’s being hurt.”

“Fine, but why does it matter if she has the big O or not?” Claire pressed.

“When we began this, Honey used to try to sneak her orgasms by me and that’s not acceptable so I want you all of you to be able to recognize the signs - even some things Honey doesn’t know she’s doing when she gets ready to cum. If you know the rules you can help police them. Honey needs to learn restraint. Self gratification has always been one of your mother’s biggest failings and we’re working on that - using her sex as a tool instead of a way for her to control others.”

“Honey, rub your clit and cum for me. You have five seconds to get off, starting ... now! Go!” I ordered, knowing that Honey was highly sexed but a ten second orgasm was still unlikely much less a five second one. Honey knew what I was asking. We’d discussed it. I wanted her to fake an orgasm so I had something to compare with a real one when she fucked her own her asshole later.

Honey licked her finger in a wonderfully sexual manner and lowered her hand to her clit. That took four seconds. As soon as her finger came in contact with her clit, she jumped like she’d been shocked and wailed, yes! Yes! Yes! Thank you Master. She wiggled her pelvis for good measure before quickly calming down again...

“Wow, that was even faster than me!” Kyle said without thinking, before blushing and looking like he wished he could take his words back.

Claire just made a face at Honey and giggled. “Uh huh. Suuuuuuuure, Honey. That was the fakest I’ve ever seen! At least you could have done a single circle first! Haha.”

Joe looked less confident than his sister, but said, “Yeah. I have to agree with little Miss Knowitall here. That was bullshit, mom.”

“Your mom used to take about twenty minutes or so to cum, even a little one. Since the training started, she’s learned that she can reach a peak in just a minute ors so, depending on the stimulation both physically and mentally and she can now work through one peak without stopping before achieving another. She’ll complain and say it’s too much, but she’ll go right off like a rocket again. So yeah, you’re right, guys. That was the fakest fake orgasm I’ve ever seen either,” I agreed with Claire and Joe.

I then had Honey show them how she could have a real orgasm with stimulation to her ass. Of course I make it sound like I hit a switch and she was cumming for us when in fact it took a few minutes to set Honey up in the optimum position for an anal cum. Honey had to bring us a broom from the kitchen.

“Is that going up Honey’s butt, dad?” Kyle asked when Honey crawled back into the room with the broom clenched in her teeth.

“Not this time, buddy. By the way, rule seven is that when she’s crawling, she should occupy her mouth before her hands. She can also carry things on her back too. Five minutes prep will give you a five minute show of a lifetime. Well that’s what others have said anyway,” I laughed.

I set Honey up on her back on the coffee table, dropping in the rule about Honey not being able to sit on the furniture anymore but since this was for demonstration purposes and it was an instruction from me, it was okay. I wanted Honey elevated so everyone could see better. I could tell Honey was even more embarrassed than she’d been about faking an orgasm and pretty darned reluctant to assume this new position too, but she put her fears and pride away for the sake of her kids. Once lying along the coffee table on her back, I had her lift her legs as high and as wide as she could. I grabbed two short lengths of rope and bound each ankle to an end of the broom, creating a makeshift spreader bar.

Honey’s cunt and ass were on display in the most aggressive, in-your-face way since the start of this meeting. Her cunt was wide open and I could see her distended clit, piss hole and her cunt hole as well as the flange of the butt plug in her ass. I’d been married to Karen for years and it was only since we’d begun living The Dream that we’d discovered her A-spot. Imagine not knowing that about your partner for nearly 20 years!

Honey’s hands remained free for this demonstration although I carefully assured everyone she was usually not allowed to use her own hands and this was a demonstration designed for quick results. I still wrapped another rope around her tits, squishing her nipples against her fun bags and finally, another between her spreader bar and her chest bonding to ensure her feet were as close to her head as I could get them. I wanted to cum myself, just looking at her when she was ready to begin.

I used my watch to time Honey’s training demonstration this time. “Are you comfy, Honey?” I asked in a soft voice.

Honey didn’t look particularly comfortable but she assured me she really was, admitting that being bound was something she enjoyed almost as much as being allowed to cum. That surprised the teens more than seeing her like that and she had to explain how the feeling of restriction - being totally unable to move, was reassuring to her and as sexy as all getup. I could tell she was in the zone already. She didn’t sound humiliated or anything, despite being on display for her family. I carefully watched Claire, knowing her internal BS meter was absolutely ready to go. She frowned at Honey’s words then got a thoughtful expression on her face.

““See how fast you can really make yourself get off, Honey. Use the buttplug. Go!” I said, hitting the start button on my watch’s timer.

It took Honey one minute and sixteen seconds and if she hadn’t been tightly bound, she could have hurt herself. I really should have put a rope around her head because she banged it pretty good on the table top when she blew. Honey’s A-spot is only three inches deep in her cunt and the butt plug easily reached that spot even though it was being worked via her asshole. She hardly even touched her cunt. She seemed to prefer to rub her perineum for this demonstration, maybe so the teens would see that it wasn’t just a fake ‘O’ or one caused by clitoral stimulation.

Kyle gasped as much as Honey did when a fountain of girl cum squirted out her cunt. “She’s peeing!” He accused his mother, yet he leaned even closer forward and touched the fluid on the coffee table with his finger, as if to confirm what his eyes told him.

I had to wait for Honey to shut the hell up before I could reply to Kyle. I should have gagged her as well. “No buddy, she just came. That’s what’s called squirting and it came from her cunt, not her piss hole. She can do that maybe once every few hours. I haven’t actually put that theory to the test because cumming is not Honey’s priority. Entertainment and looking after others, is.

“Wait, you said sticking stuff up her butt will make mom less lazy. She looks like she could go to sleep right now and it was only a couple of minutes work,” she observed.

“She can be lazy, can’t she? Ready position, cunt!” I demanded and Honey tried to free herself unsuccessfully. “You see what it means to set her up to fail? I tied those knots. She’s not getting free.” Honey continued to work the knots with her free hands but to no avail. “Enough, slut. Just lay there and play with your asshole some more,” I ordered my wife. “You can make her play with herself any time you want that sort of entertainment but please be aware that it’s not her choice to cum. You have to tell her she can cum or you can tell her to fuck herself and stay juicy but NOT cum. Cumming is her reward, not her right. She already has scheduled training where she pulls on her cunt flaps and hangs weights from her clit and nipples for a set amount of time. Each week we measure her and our goal is to eventually double the size of everything you see here. That’s an example of Honey working towards a goal I have set rather than one she’d ever think to set herself.”

“So her getting off is up to us?” Joe asked dubiously.

“What it is, is it’s up to you to be able to tell if Honey is trying to sneak a cum by you so she can be punished. I’m just saying it’s really not an easy thing to spot - Honey cumming, that is.

I explained how Honey’s training is a complete and total change from how she lived before she had her dream and allowing Honey to cum as a reward for good work is simply one aspect of training. Rewarding her with orgasms helps keep her in the right mindset and make her more pliable. The real lessons come from constant treatment as a slave, serving others. As I released the rope squashing Honey’s tits to her chest, I assured the children that all of Honey’s shortcomings would be addressed with different forms of training, applied consistently.

“So there were a couple of things I hope you might have noticed from that demonstration but I don’t want you to tell me what you noticed. You’ll get plenty of opportunities to see Honey have real orgasms but I want you to keep those observations away from Honey. They’re the keys to knowing whether or not she’s faking. If she fakes a cum, she’s punished. She faked an orgasm when she touched her cunt for you guys. I may as well punish her for that now,” I suggested then picked up the ruler. I used it to beat the soles of Honey’s feet until she screamed in anguish.

That freaked Kyle out but it was Honey who settled him down by quickly explaining how glad she was that I had corrected her. She went on to explain that not every scream was her being hurt and that she could scream just like that when she honestly came from jilling off her clit. She reminded him that punishments were one of the keys to her training because they reminded her that she wasn’t in charge, her superiors were and if a punishment stopped because she complained or screamed, it was the same as her controlling the punishment instead of receiving it.

She even begged me to allow Kyle to use the ruler just one time to see if he could make her scream. She wanted Kyle to understand that a scream should never ever stop a punishment. Her betters would never punish her more than she could take because she knew in her heart that her family and especially Kyle or Joe, would never go too far. It wasn’t lost on Claire that Honey hadn’t mentioned her name, but she shrugged as if accepting her mom was possibly correct.

Questions were asked and answered and Kyle took his turn with the ruler on her still-exposed cunt. He managed to connect the edge of the ruler to her clit and Honey screamed like a banshee but she caught herself, counted, and asked for another. The second time she screamed, Kyle didn’t hesitate when she asked for one more. My youngest made me so proud.

We then spent a little time playing a game that was the product of Karen asking me all sorts of ‘what if’ questions back when we’d been discussing how we were going to open our new lives to our children. At the time, she’d asked me if we should tell the children what they can and cannot do when amusing themselves at her expense and I’d told her there was no way I could make a list of all the things our children could dream up in their minds ... especially Claire with her particularly devious imagination.

“What are the rules of the game, dad,” Claire wanted me to explain everything in excruciating detail before she was ready to play.

It’s simple, guys. I want you to find something you can slip into Honey’s holes. You get to choose the hole and the aim of the game is to be as creative as you can. Easy, huh?” I assured everyone.

“What do we win?” Claire insisted there had to be more to the game than I’d said.

“There’s no prize, per se, but it will help give me confidence that you understand what we’ve shown you so far. I guess the prize is congratulations from me?” I joked

“Really dad? That’s so lame! You could at least put a few dollars where your mouth is!” Claire declared.

“Not today, pumpkin. Maybe in future we could blindfold Honey and repeat the game. See if she can guess what the item is? Tonight is just a little fun.

So I sent the children off to each find something to stick inside their mom. Kyle found a long, slim taper candle and once he’d hesitantly pushed it into Honey’s ass a few times, probably worried that he’d hurt her or something, he asked if he could light it. I wasn’t too excited about the idea of Kyle playing with fire and told him that would have to be a supervised activity for now. Not surprisingly, he seemed perfectly okay with that reply, too. Thinking back, I imagine that Kyle possibly thought he was dreaming and he didn’t want to endanger it by doing or saying something that would cause him to wake up. Still, the fact that we’d given him so many shocks and he was adapting so well, simply made my hypothesis stronger. I never did find out what he was thinking, that first night.

Joe brought back a regular cigarette lighter. I thought he had planned to light Kyle’s candle but he explained that he wanted to see if Honey really could hide a lighter in her vagina and get it out again. He slipped it in her cunt, clearly feeling weird about doing it to his own mother but not hesitating as he watched the chromed head of the Bic disappear from view. When he told her push it out, he was clearly quite impressed with the ease and control Honey displayed while doing as he asked. Honey’s daily kegel exercises were showing themselves to be paying off!

Not surprisingly, Claire produced the oddball item. She went to the front door and picked up one of Honey’s four inch stilettos in each hand. The only pair with with pointed toes. Those shoes were a throwback to an earlier era, circa 1990 or something - when women ignored the discomfort involved with wearing heels. Most of Honey’s other house shoes would be more at home on a strip club stage - platforms that added six to eight inches to her true height but with a really chunky look to them. These ones squeezed her toes and made it difficult to walk after being on her feet for a few hours and they had little heel support, forcing her to walk more on the balls of her feet.

“Which end should I use?” she joked about sticking her foot up her mom’s ass and wondered out loud if she should slip her feet into the shoes or just push the heel into the first hole she encountered and the toe into the other hole.

“What do you think, Claire? If someone was putting a shoe in you, would you prefer the spike or the toe in your butt? I suppose just as importantly, would you prefer they were wearing them at the time?” I asked casually with a grin, trying to sound like it was no big deal that this idea had even occurred to my daughter.

“Definitely neither. I’m not a slut so I don’t wear these torture devices but at least now I understand why Honey does. I just want to slick the toe up with mom’s pussy juice and give the heel mom’s asshole scent. I mean they ARE just one pair of shoes and you did say one thing, right?”

“Why ever would you want to do that to these perfectly good shoes? Please at least make Honey clean them after you’re done, okay pumpkin?” I asked nicely.

“You never said that was part of the rules of the game, dad. You just made Honey clean the candle and lighter without explaining yourself. But in this case, I have a use for them without them being spit shined and no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!” Claire pulled a Claire.

At least I wasn’t particularly surprised. I was sure I’d find out soon enough and I was also sure I’d end up telling Claire off for it. Looking back, I realize I should have insisted she tell me but at the time, I was trying to allow my children to act as adults and make their own decisions under light supervision. As long as they didn’t damage Honey.

Honey was allowed to lubricate the stiletto heel with her mouth before Claire pushed it into her asshole, burying the full four inches inside. Kyle thought it was neat and took pictures from all angles. When Claire pulled it out, there was a slight streak of ass juice on it. Claire acted totally disgusted, yet she carefully put the heel aside and rubbed the sole of the fresh heel against Honey’s spread cunt before pushing as much of the toe into Honey as she could. Honey can take my fist. I may have mentioned that. These heels were built like a funnel with the toe very pointed and the overall shoe very narrow. When it was in as far as Claire could get it, only the heel protruded. Claire fucked her mom with the heel a little, eliciting some erotic moans from my wife before pulling it out, inspecting it and setting it carefully down next to its mate.

“I will say that if there had been stakes in that game, pumpkin, you would definitely have won a prize for creativity!”

“Now I wish I’d picked up the pepper grinder,” Joe joked.

After that game, we got back to the message at hand. “Let’s see if I got this straight. Mom’s ... I mean Honey’s rules so far are to always be polite, to respect everyone, to ask before she removes her butt plug, to ask permission to have an orgasm and not sit on furniture. What rule number is the ‘what and how she eats’ one? How about the rules about her using the bathroom or having to talk like a whore?” Joe wanted to understand the difference between life rules and training rules.

“That’s a good observation, son. There are things Honey is expected to do and ways she’s expected to do them. Then there are rules relating to how she interacts with others. We have a full list of her rules written down. I could have given you a list and said, ‘these are the rules’, but we decided you all needed to see and understand the what, why and how of her training as much as what her rules for interacting with others are.”

“It just sounds like her rules could all be covered under one heading. Something like, ‘Honey can’t do anything without permission’. Jeez I mean I understand you wanting to be a better person and just because I’ve never heard of mixing it up with sex stuff doesn’t mean that I care that you are, but why are you sharing all this with us?”

“We imagined you getting home and hearing your mother screaming. It could be something we were doing in our bedroom but if you’d come home unexpectedly, it could have been Honey receiving a correction from the gardener. Unless you understood that it was okay and why, Sammie could quickly be choking on his balls. I know all of you wouldn’t just ignore seeing that without being forewarned.”

“Well hearing Honey tell us herself and offer us demonstrations has certainly blown my mind,” Joe admitted.

“Yeah but it won’t last. Honey’s going to quit this too,” Claire said with conviction.

“I don’t think so,” Kyle disagreed quietly from his seat next to his sister. “Look at mom. She’s happy! How often do you see mom actually smiling? Usually it’s after she’s screwed someone over or done something mean. But she’s actually happy and she hasn’t done something mean. You should...” Kyle snapped his mouth shut, cutting off what he was about to say to Claire.

“You think I should do this too! What a creeper. No Kyliepoo, it’s you who’s the biggest little bitch in this household,” Claire unleashed on her brother a few other colorful suggestions about where he could put that particular thought. Claire couldn’t help it. She turned her attention to Joe because she saw him glance at her. “Don’t worry, you’re a little bitch too, Joe.”

The tone of her voice and the evident sarcasm Claire used when attacking Joe, was nothing new but Kyle giggled at her calling his big brother a bitch anyway. Joe didn’t even bother taking the bait. “Chicken,” Kyle mumbled, then before Claire could react he claimed he wasn’t thinking that at all. He went on to claim he was just thinking we should all support Honey if she wanted to be a good person for once.

Personally, I agreed with Claire. It sounded to me like he stopped himself from suggesting exactly what Claire had accused him of.

“Sex and sexuality is something that some people don’t talk about, keep behind closed doors and are embarrassed by. We’re not going to do that to you and we’re using Honey’s sexuality as a tool. Tools have to be used correctly or they cause damage. We don’t want you to be damaged by the knowledge Honey is how she is, so we’re demonstrating the benefits of doing this. We are doing physical demonstrations so we can answer any questions you have. If you’re good with what we’ve talked about so far, we have more to show you.”

Once I had nods of agreement from everyone, I had Honey stand at ease in the ready position. “You were right, Kyle. You too were right, pumpkin. We should support Honey’s choice to be a better person and at the same time, we have to be aware that Honey may want to quit this like she’s quit every other self-help attempt she’s made. That’s why I inspect Honey regularly.”

This time Honey provided the commentary while I inspected her, telling her children what I was doing while I initiated a full inspection in front of them.

“Master is looking for lice in my hair,” Honey explained as I checked out her scalp. “Not only do I have close contact with the kids at school who are at risk of sharing lice with those around them, I’ve been subjected to a lot of other things that would enable head lice to infect me, like crawling around the backyard. I’ve hidden things in my hair more than once too. Now he’s checking my eyes to ensure I’m healthy but I love to look into Master’s eyes too,” Honey said in obvious adoration that caused Claire to fake a barfing sound.

I warned Honey that she needed to pluck her eyebrows before tomorrow or I’d shave them off completely and Honey promised she would. I then proceeded to check her ears and mouth, holding her ears like handles to move her head around, catching the light. I ordered her to open and Honey opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue so I could inspect her teeth, gums, oral cavity and the back of her mouth for bruising at the top of her throat. I use that fuck hole quite roughly and I wanted to ensure their were not skin tears or other damage caused by ramming cocks and dildos down her throat. I’m no dentist but everything looked good with her teeth, too. I asked her when her next dental appointment was scheduled for and she assured me it wasn’t for another five months.

“Would you really shave her eyebrows off, daddy?” Claire asked breathlessly as I examined Honey’s orifice. I glanced at her. There was a sparkle in her eyes that put me on alert. I wondered why Claire sounded so excited by the idea but since she asked, I allowed Honey to reply.

“Master doesn’t threaten, Miss Claire,” Honey assured her daughter. “If he says he will do something, he will. I have a very strict hair inspection once a week but if I sprout hair on my cunt or don’t shave my pits or legs daily, I will earn a correction too. I know it and I’ve still failed an inspection like this one because I was too lazy to focus on catching every stray hair. Master likes my eyebrows to be sculptured. He says he doesn’t own a cave woman with a unibrow and he’s not going to allow me to grow one. He likes my long eyelashes as well but has told me that fake eyelashes work just as good as the real thing so if I let mine get out of control he won’t hesitate to shave those off either. I don’t want to find out if he’s joking. Fake eyelashes are already part of my going-out makeup though.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.