The Dream - Cover

The Dream

Copyright© 2019 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 16

We had decided that Honey would demonstrate only the things we could expect the children to do if and when they chose to. There was no point in demonstrating something then saying, ‘you can’t do this but we want you to see it done anyway.’ For example, I would have had no problem with Honey sucking my sons’ balls or licking Claire’s ass.

When we’d talked about it after the school reunion, Karen had come to realize that things like licking her own child’s asshole or being teabagged by a son’s balls, were the sort of prohibitions imposed by society to stop the adult taking advantage of the child and nothing like that would be happening with us. This would be somewhat reversed in a sense, if it ever actually happened. It would be the child dominating the adult, not exploited by them. On top of that, our children were mature teens - even the youngest was practically a young adult now that he was in high school too. Most importantly, we felt that none of our children would suffer from Honey being nice, being naked and being trained in their presence.

To be honest, it was still a hell of a relief to see how well they were reacting to Honey’s, ‘coming out’. Claire, our little feminist, hadn’t stormed out yet despite what we’d shown her. Kyle, the baby, was going to have to blink sooner or later or his eyes would completely dry out. Joe had taken everything in with a calmness and interest that completely belied his age. While none of them had actually offered their mom a butt to kiss, there was more than a fifty fifty chance that they would, without prompting, if one of them wanted to. That’s how well this was going.

Our children were proving themselves to be as mature as I’d insisted they were while Honey was being introduced as my slave and the new family pet. That they were beginning to understand that Honey had CHOSEN this lifestyle and what that choice meant not only to her, but to them and any others around her, was absolute proof of that.

While our teenage children may never choose to present their naked asses or balls to be kissed or licked, it had to be made clear that it was not wrong or taboo in this context. No rights for Honey means no picking and choosing what is and isn’t acceptable. Anything she has a problem with will be judged by me because that would be my responsibility.

If Honey refused an order and it wasn’t a dangerous command for her to accept, she knew the consequences. If she was foolish enough to agree to do something dangerous, that would be different. If Honey refused and it really was warranted, my children needed to know it would be them who would be held responsible. They needed to understand what dangerous meant to me.

Honey had demonstrated that she could be openly sexual in front of her children and not be struck by lightning. She had demonstrated that she has fuck holes and she has fuck holes for more of a reason than simply being born female. She’d learned that her sexuality is a reward, not the weapon she’d always thought it to be. Being a female no longer meant that her cunt was her primary way of getting what she wanted out of men and instead, was one of three holes she could use to amuse all her betters sexually, male and female alike.

That meant she can be a cock socket for men and sometimes, for women as well. To be clear, I’m not married to her just because she has delectable fuck holes though. I love her mind as much as her body. HERS is a mind that isn’t wishy-washy. I’d discovered that the longer we lived The Dream, the more she wanted to explore its possibilities. Her commitment and drive regarding this one goal was partly where my love for her resided. In other words, I loved her more for becoming my cum bucket whore slave than if she’d remained simply Karen - we wanted our family and friends to understand this as well.

We wouldn’t have bothered to have had a family meeting just to inform the children that their mom had decided on a new career. That would have been an announcement we could have shared over a meal. This was a life altering change, not merely an announcement and it would affect not just Honey’s or my life, but the lives of every one of our children, our extended family and the lives of every friend we have. It was a one-shot deal and if we alienated our children, we wouldn’t recover from it. That’s why we weren’t just speaking to them but showing them as well. There was nothing to stop the children storming off in a rage and yet none of them had.

I thought it was important for our children to understand that I consider there to be three sexes. Men, women and for lack of a better term, sluts - any person, male or female, who serve men and women regardless of internal or external plumbing. I’m naturally biased towards men being in leadership roles because I am one, however I appreciate that it isn’t the physical sex of a person that counts so much as their disposition. As an example of that, I considered my daughter Claire to be clearly more dominant in her thinking than sweet, feminine and submissive or else I could just as easily have deemed her to be an inferior female suffering what I call the female condition and that was not at all how I thought of Claire.

My wife longed to be in service, but there was a LOT involved with that choice. I wanted it made clear that Honey chose our lifestyle too and what that lifestyle involved. By demonstrating how Honey took orders, got graded on her performance and was liberally corrected when necessary or when I had a hankering to cause pain, Honey was convincing my children that she was clearly striving to achieve her purpose in life even though that purpose was nothing like society deemed appropriate.

MY choice was to make full use of Honey and not to hide her away from others. I was well aware that in a regular S&M relationship, the slave is a slave to only one Master and that Master would usually be jealous of others reaping any benefit from their slave. I see that as a Master’s weakness and at the same time, detrimental to a slave’s training. What purpose is there in training a slave to serve only one Master? The Master that shares the slave for the benefit of the slave’s training, while amusing those the slave serves, benefits everyone.

As Honey’s Master, it is my responsibility to protect what is mine and that includes protection from theft as much as damage. Philbert would probably try to steal Honey away from me in a heartbeat except that he knows he will not succeed. Honey is mine and I choose to share her body with him but he cannot have her heart.

There are Masters who claim to own their own slave yet the slave has the final word in anything they indulge in - a safe word. Yet in our special relationship, Honey’s limitations are what I say they are and in some ways, I’m still establishing her limits. She does or she’s punished. We both want it that way - no need for safe words, because Honey isn’t ultimately in control and doesn’t want to be. I wanted to be able to provide benefits to my children without taking the risk of them going overboard as someone who had the authority to make Honey do dangerous things. My children would be babysitters for their submissive mother, not her Masters with the responsibilities of being such.

If the meeting was terminated right now, there would be a level of understanding that would allow us to live The Dream except that Claire would think she could put her mother through the wringer without consequence and Kyle would remain worried that his mom was being bullied.

Each of the children was seeing their mother in a new light. Karen had said what was wrong with her and how together we were addressing those shortcomings. Our teen children hadn’t freaked out when Karen had said she would rather be a good slut than a poor mother. They hadn’t freaked out when Karen opened their eyes to the things she’d been doing for months now in an attempt to demonstrate her desire for growth.

Each of the children had received their own epiphany as their mother explained in detail the changes she’d demonstrated, even before this meeting and now during it. When Karen told the children how she’d felt when she’d been made to piss and try to shit in front of them, she had provided a whole new perspective.

When she’d expressed how her humiliation at them seeing her with a shovel handle in her cunt had only been eclipsed by how she’d felt cumming in front of them, their reactions were universally the same. They’d seen her as a filthy slut who actually enjoyed the treatment they’d seen. None of them would ever again be able to see her as a conservative mother. Her demonstration tonight had ensured that.

“Dad’s said we can do to you the things you’re demonstrating but is that permission restricted to the house?” Joe asked once Honey finished speaking. “What about school? What about my football games? It sounds like I could start expecting to see you in the stands at least when I play home games now.”

“There are rules I have to abide by in public just as at home, Sir. If I am to be at your games in future, Master will make that decision when you ask him. He may have other things planned for me. That’s what this meeting is for, Sir. Not only what I’ll be doing, but how it will affect our family and your friends, Sir.”

“You want us to tell our friends that our mom is a slut? I don’t think so!” Kyle assured us both.

“I’m very aware that some of your friends know who your mother is and I don’t want to cause you embarrassment, Sir,” Honey assured Kyle that although she had more to demonstrate, her rules allowed her to act like a normal-ish mother in public.

“If your friends see any pictures of me squatting nude in our living room or accepting punishment for fucking up, it’s probably going to make them want to see it for themselves anyway, though, Sir. What if they see pictures of me sucking cock or dripping cum from my ass?”

“What if I don’t even want to tell my friends you’re a slut or a slave?” Claire wondered out loud.

“This meeting is about helping you understand how things are going to be different around here from now on. You might have a friend over who doesn’t know, but because you’re not the only person living here, they’re probably going to see Honey naked or crawling around on the floor, pumpkin. It’ll be YOUR choice whether or not to share this with them beforehand but you have two brothers who might think it’s funny to demand Honey amuse them while your friend is here,” I assured Claire.

“That’s why we want you to understand that this is our new normal, ma’am. Take Mister Kyle for example. Mister Joe or you may order me to get something for you while his friend is visiting and unexpectedly expose our new lifestyle to Mister Kyle’s friend, so we’re having this talk to get ahead of that, too, ma’am.” Honey explained that Kyle had choices to make too. By documenting the meeting it might enable him to better prepare his friends if he planned on extending future invitations.

“So you are saying that we should spread the word so that we’re not embarrassed in front of a friend we never wanted to tell? That sucks! I can think of at least three friends who would never understand no matter what I said,” Claire whined.

“Once we’ve finished demonstrating Honey’s new responsibilities and expectations to you, we’d like you to help with fine tuning this meeting so we can use a short version of it to present to any friends who you want us to,” I assured the children.

Honey added, “What I show one of your friends, I have to show every friend. Then there’s your gramma, uncles, aunts and cousins, too. Your input would benefit all of you, as well as them,” she assured everyone.

“Not gramma!” Kyle looked aghast.

“Then Kyle, you’d better take a butt load of pictures since mom is going to chicken out before the end of the night anyway, so you’d better make the most of it!” Claire laughed.

Yeah just like you’d chicken out too!” Joe quipped.

“Wanna bet?” Claire said before thinking.

Joe just looked at her with a smarmy expression as if daring his sister to accept an unspoken challenge. Claire actually seemed to seriously consider his challenge before backing down and calling him a perv. She continued to look thoughtful until she glanced at Kyle and saw him picking his nose. She shuddered and focused on Honey again.

I indicated that Honey had their full attention again and she addressed Kyle.

“Mister Kyle, would you indulge me with something? Kind of like a game of Simon Says? Would you tell me to assume one of the positions I showed you a few minutes ago, Sir?” Honey asked, more calmly than she looked. She LOOKED like she wanted to ask Kyle to close his eyes and not see any more of what was to come.

“Um, okay, mom. Simon says ... ahhh ... grab your ankles?” Kyle asked.

Honey managed a smile at his request and did what he said, pointing her ass at him so he could see her clam and stuffed pucker. I reminded him that the position was called Inspection and it wasn’t a game where he had to trick his mom into doing something without saying the words, ‘Simon Says’ but if he wanted, he could tell her to assume the same position twice in a row and see if she moved when she wasn’t supposed to. I then reminded him of the position names and asked him if he’d mind trying to name the positions out loud himself. I also reminded him it was okay to call his mom Honey or anything other than mom. I knew that would be the hardest habit for him to break.

Kyle had her assume the Table position, the Ready position, the Punishment position and as he worked through his mental list, he began to sound more confident. Eventually he worked his way through the whole list before he told her, “Punishment position” again. It actually sounded like a command that time. Honey quickly assumed that position, showing him her plugged asshole and slippery pussy again. Claire jumped in with a few commands and then Joe. Each time, Honey would position herself so the one who issued the command was the recipient of the best view. They quickly had all the positions covered numerous times so Claire began throwing in other commands as well - a development not lost on me. She had no difficulty in telling Honey to put her thumbs in her ears and make funny faces, which cracked everyone up. Joe told her to grab her nipples and use them as handles to jiggle her tits.

It was Kyle who tripped Honey up when he called out the Ready position twice. “Hah! You lose! I saw you move!” He exclaimed.

“Fair’s fair, Honey. I saw you move too. Now you get to demonstrate the consequence of not following instructions properly at Kyle’s hand. Remember the rule, son? Honey needs a spanking to remind her what rules are for,” I told him solemnly.

“But it was just a game, dad! I don’t want to spank mom for having fun that’s not hurting anyone!” He complained.

“Then you don’t have to, Kyle. But Honey did fuck up. What if she did it on purpose?” I asked. I wanted to know if Kyle had it in him to follow the new rules to their natural conclusion. I planned on testing Joe in the same way. I was pretty sure Joe would take his test in stride too. Kyle was the youngest and apparently, from what I’d seen so far, the most reluctant to accept his mom’s new life rules. Claire had shown that she had no problem slapping her mom’s tits.

“Did you? Screw up on purpose I mean, mom?” Kyle looked offended at the possibility but when Honey nodded that she had, it made him angry. “What’s the point of following rules when you’re going to intentionally break them sooner or later anyway?” He pouted.

“I’m sorry, Sir. It was a fun game but I got bored and was ready for the demonstration to be over. It’s why we’re doing them, Sir. You all need to see that just because I can follow the rules, I’m still me and that means I’m still naturally lazy and selfish. You asked, so I answered. You won’t always get honesty from me either, Sir. If it benefits me to lie and I think I can get away with it, I will. But this time, we have other things to show you, too, Mister Kyle. I just didn’t expect Master to ask you to punish me for losing a game. You could ask him to forgive me just this once so we can move on, if you want, sir?” she suggested.

I’d told her she’d be punished if she screwed up. Part of Honey’s training was to teach her patience so it didn’t matter to me that this was a game. She should have kept playing until one of us put a stop to it, not when she’d had enough. Now she was trying to manipulate Kyle and she didn’t even realize she was doing it. I kept my mouth shut to see what Kyle did next.

“Okay but you could have just said you didn’t want to play anymore,” Kyle insisted without actually asking me to forgive his mom.

“No, Mister Kyle, I really couldn’t. If I had, it would have been me telling you what is acceptable and what isn’t. That’s my betters’ business now, Sir,” she assured him.

“You want us to accept this is you now. You’re doing all these demonstrations to prove to us that you’re doing this willingly, yet you want me to cover for you even though YOU knew something I didn’t. I didn’t know dad would punish you if you screwed up, but YOU DID! It just doesn’t seem right to me, somehow. It’s like you haven’t really changed at all, mom. Apart from being a naked slut, I mean,” He added as if she’d let him down yet again.

Karen had realized by herself where she’d screwed up. “I want to be the best slut I can be, Sir. I accept I may be given tedious jobs and I agree that when I fuck up, I should be corrected. It’s neither my choice to pick and choose what jobs I’ll be given, how I should go about doing those jobs, or when the task is complete, much less how I’m to be corrected if I screw up. I trust Master to not set me up to fail. My definition of failure is not immediately doing what Master wants, when he wants it or how he wants it done. I’ve learned that when I do screw up, correction helps me. Platitudes do nothing and you’re right, Sir. I should be apologizing again. I did say I’m naturally a bitch and I wanted you to try to get me out of a punishment. You would be helping me if you corrected me,” Honey reassured him.

“What do you mean by being set up to fail?” Claire seemed to have ignored or missed her mother’s attempt to manipulate her brother and was instead focused on wanting Honey to give her an example of being set up to fail.

Honey had everyone’s attention, so she spoke to them all. “Well say there’s a scratch in the paint on the kitchen wall and Master told me to clean the scratch off. I’d fail. Now say Master told me to strip in front of a policeman. It’d be a fail if I did because I’d be arrested for doing it, so I might refuse. But if Master knew the policeman and knew he was good with it, I would have let Master down by refusing. Master doesn’t set me up to fail and he wants me to be able to trust that he’d never intentionally do so. My responsibility is simply to do as I’m told.”

“You can order Honey to put a baseball bat in her asshole. Would you be setting her up to fail?” I asked.

“Get real, dad. We wouldn’t do that!” Claire argued.

“Yes you would, pumpkin. You’re very creative. What you don’t yet know is whether or not it’s physically possible to fit a baseball bat up her ass. You’ve seen her butt plug and you know eighteen inches is the maximum you can get something in her ass. All I’m saying is that you have to be responsible. Creativity is a good thing. The strike end of a baseball bat exceeds the size of the biggest thing you’ve seen her stretch her ass with so you very well could be setting her up to fail if you ordered her to do it,” I explained.

“So the handle end would be okay?” Joe scoffed. I didn’t see any benefit in arguing with him. I didn’t doubt one of them would pull out a bat before the night was over.

“You really want me to spank mom, Dad? Are you sure?” Kyle asked me hesitantly, bringing us back to the punishment Honey was owed.

“Hey, is it okay to delegate?” Claire asked quickly. “I mean the little turdball doesn’t want to, that’s pretty obvious. But I don’t mind. Honey already offered to let me help too,” she added as if trying to convince me.

“One screw up, one correction. Honey screwed up for Kyle so it’s his choice,” I declared.

“Can we share then? This is still a little weird to me,” Kyle admitted. “But I want to help mom ... ah ... I mean Honey, and if this helps...” he left the rest of his sentence unfinished.

“Cool! Me first then!” Claire demanded then asked me if she could use something a little harder than a hand to provide the correction.

“How about if I give you a choice, Claire?” I offered. This had been somewhat of a point of contention between between Karen and I. She thought I should just set rules and be done with it. She’d said if the kids could use correction implements, they should be told. If they saw me using a paddle they’d think they should be able to as well. I wanted them to agree with the rules by understanding the purpose of them, including restrictions I imposed.

“This is your choice, Claire and Kyle. As the oldest, Joe can be in charge of punishments when I’m not around. I have a ruler I use on Honey sometimes. If you both agree that he should be given the ruler as a correction tool but only he is allowed to use it, then Honey gets a harder punishment than a hand spanking at your hand when punishment is required. On the other hand, if you want to be able to spank your mom too, then you have to limit it to hand spankings. I use a lot of correction implements but I’m not going to give you power without responsibility. Until you’ve proven you can justify your hand spankings, only Kyle can use the ruler. How does that sound?” I thought I was being particularly fair.

“How about Joe can use your ruler if he wants and I can still spank Honey with my hand?” Claire tried to negotiate.

“This is not a negotiation, Claire. The purpose of this meeting is to be clear and honest with you. Instead of keeping you all ignorant of our lifestyle choices and pretending we’re something we’re not, we have invited you to learn what you’ll need to understand, for Honey to function properly within the household. We’re doing this because we believe all of you are old enough and mature enough to understand, in your own ways, why we have chosen to live like this. Joe needs to hear full and clear explanations. You need to see demonstrations and Kyle needs both explanations and demonstrations to understand. That’s just your differing learning methods. You ALL need to know what is acceptable and what isn’t. This is for Honey, yet you reap the benefits of her training,” I explained.

“Of course it’s a negotiation, dad! You two want us to accept your kinks! But you can’t just announce we suddenly have a slave who needs discipline then tell us you’ve changed your mind about us treating her like a slave too! You said we can spank Honey when she fucks up. I can do that even if Kyle and Joe don’t want to.” Claire said indignantly.

“I’ve already seen that you can, Claire. Spanking Honey is just one way of correction though. I’m sure you could be a vindictive little shit if you wanted to be, but that’s why we have rules. If you follow the rules, everyone benefits. I’m merely setting boundaries so that you won’t do things that could put Honey in danger. This way, Honey will become an expert in her service and her training will naturally intensify over time. Right now it’s time for you to understand the what, the why and the how of Honey’s service. Do you remember what the spanking rule is, Claire?”

Claire glared at me for a moment then answered, “If Honey fucks up, we can give her a spanking but no more than ten swats with our hand. We get to decide if she’s fucked up but we have to say why and she can’t be spanked for more than one thing at any time,” she recited while rolling her eyes as if she’d been asked to do her two times tables and was insulted to be given such an easy task.

While making it clear that she was understanding at least a portion of what Honey was demonstrating, what she’d really done, is she’d rejected my offer to allow Joe to carry a ruler, if he wanted to. Claire was not thinking much past her own interests and she hadn’t yet realized I had not prohibited what part of Honey’s body could take a spanking. She’d said she thought Kyle didn’t really want to spank his mother and even if that thought was right, as usual Claire had put herself before her brothers. She personally wanted to spank Honey so she went with the rule that allowed it.

“Joe, are you okay with helping Honey by spanking her when needed?” I asked my oldest son.

“It’s no skin off my nose, dad. I haven’t got time to spank mom every time these guys says she needs it anyway,” Joe shrugged.

“Thank you Joe. That means a lot to me,” I replied.

“And it means a lot to me too, Sir,” Honey assured Joe that she welcomed the opportunity to do her best for him and his siblings.

“Damn mom? If Kyle spanked your boobs it wouldn’t even be a punishment anyway! Your vajayjay is dripping!” Claire laughed and pointed.

“I can’t help that, Miss Claire. Boys get erections they can’t control when they get excited and girls aren’t nearly as obvious in their arousal unless like me, they’re naked. You could say it’s another benefit of me being naked. The nerve endings in my tits seem to have a direct connection with my cunt and when Master hits them, the pain is easily outweighed by the pleasure. If he was really punishing me, he would hit me too hard for me to find it pleasurable, ma’am,” Honey explained.

“So are you or aren’t you getting off on this?” Claire demanded to know if Honey was really trying to be the slut she claimed or rather, to just be a slut that gets off on a spanking.

“I’m trying to learn when being aroused is acceptable and when it’s not, ma’am,” Honey blushed, one more of her secrets on display for the family to enjoy. My training keeps me aroused most of the time but occasionally I am supposed to focus on what I’m doing, not my own pleasure. If you don’t want me to enjoy a correction, either stay away from my tits and cunt, or swat them really hard,” she agreed.

“Can I punch your tits instead, then? I mean we’re only supposed to spank you when you’re naughty so it’s not supposed to be a damned reward!” Claire wanted verification of my spanking rule.

“For now, no. I’ve only granted you permission to spank your mother,” I reminded Claire.

“Mister Kyle, would you like to see what it feels like to spank someone now?” Honey asked to bring the demonstrations back to focus.

“Hey I was supposed to go first!” Claire complained.

“Mister Kyle was the one who earned the right to spank me, ma’am. Master’s rules are very clear. If any of you decides to share delivery of a punishment, the person who caught the infringement goes first. They may change their mind and want to give me all ten spanks. If Mister Kyle wants to do just one or two, it’s his choice and his decision to delegate up to eight or nine more,” Honey answered calmly, seemingly coming to grips with the idea of being naked in front of her children and discussing their authority to spank her.

“Do you have to be in the punishment position for me to spank you? I’m just going to spank your butt though.” Kyle wanted to know if Honey could straddle his lap instead of bending over. He admitted that if he didn’t want to spank her tits because if he didn’t do it hard enough, he’d feel weird about making Honey get wet like Claire had. Claire teased him about being a weakling and assured him she definitely wanted to spank Honey’s tits harder.

“These rules are for me, Mister Kyle. You don’t have to spank me at all and if you choose to, how you do it is up to you. So would you like me over your lap, Sir? I could stand against the wall or get a kitchen chair and bring it here for you to sit on instead if you’d like, Sir?” She asked politely.

“What if I want you to straddle all our laps at the same time? Can I do that, too?” Kyle asked.

“That’s a good question Sir, but I don’t think it’s me you should ask. Your brother and sister are sitting with you and one of them would end up with my head in their lap. They might not like that,” Honey pointed out.

“Oh yeah. I guess.” Kyle didn’t like asking Claire to do anything for him so instead, he agreed a kitchen chair would be a good idea. “But I can get the chair, mom,” Kyle said without a second thought.

“You absolutely could, Mister Kyle. But wouldn’t that defeat the purpose of having me make your life easier?” Karen then reminded her son of how the more she could do for them, the more she’d enjoy serving them. Kyle attempted to say it was no problem for him to help and I had to assure Kyle that he’d be helping more, by letting Honey take care of it. He shrugged and let Honey bring back a chair.

When Kyle got up from the couch to move to the chair, I noticed the new bulge in the jeans he’d changed into after messing his last pair of pants outside. Today was the first time I could remember that he hadn’t tried to hide his almost constant arousal. For a change, Claire didn’t call him out on it, either. That made me wonder more about what was going on in her head than if she was going to continue to needlessly harass her brothers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.