The Dream - Cover

The Dream

Copyright© 2019 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 15

Karen was standing in the Ready position in our living room. She was totally naked for the first time in front of Joe and Kyle. Claire was present too, although she’d seen her mother nude plenty of times. I had had Karen remove her butt plug and set it on the coffee table before I’d spanked her ass and made that wonderful ass glow red for the benefit of our children - so they’d understand Karen wasn’t doing this as part of some silly fad or floored diet and exercise plan she’d read about online.

Joe and Claire had both been overcome with emotion about the existence of a butt plug and I’d had to remind them that their questions had to be confined to the demonstration at hand and that their questions relating to each demonstration would be answered as we went along. Claire thought it was pretty clear their mom having something shoved up her ass was a demonstration too and the moment the spanking was done, she expressed her opinion on the matter. She was right, of course. I’d screwed up. I’d jumped from allowing them to see their mother with a plug in her ass to demonstrating a spanking, without pausing to address the plug itself. I needed to take a step back and help them understand what was sitting on the coffee table.

When Karen had first removed her butt plug, she’d done it slowly, almost sensuously, as if she were a porn queen on camera teasing the viewer with the pace of her action. I knew she could have simply yanked it out and set it on the coffee table with practiced ease but instead, she’d scooted her butt back and held one ass cheek with one hand and the rim of the butt plug with the other. She’d first rotated the plug back and forth like it was the agitator of an old fashioned washing machine, before slowly providing constant pressure on the plug so that her whole asshole stretched as the bulk of the shaft forced her opening wider and the skin stretched around the large bulb. There had been an audible pop as it came free and her asshole snapped closed almost all the way. Within moments it had looked like such a large plug would never have fitted into such a small anal star. Now it appeared to hold pride of place alone on the coffee table.

“Clean your plug, Honey and then we’ll spend a minute talking about it,” I told my wife.

Claire pantomimed dry heaving when Karen put the plug into her mouth and Joe just laughed. Kyle had seen his mom clean her plug before but his siblings hadn’t. “That is the most disgusting thing I’ve seen yet!” Claire asserted as Honey ran her tongue around the bulb of the butt plug as if it were a cock and she was urging it to get bigger before loudly sucking her spit and combined juices off it as she fucked her own face with it and declaring it clean. I thought it was highly erotic and the bulge in both Kyle’s and Joe’s pants told me they agreed.

“It’s just how mom gets it clean,” Kyle said helpfully. “If it had poo on it, THEN it’d be nasty but as mom told me, she isn’t scared of her own poo anyway. Better than leaving it lay around all smelly and nasty, right?” he grinned at his sister’s discomfort.

“It’s still gross. Dad kisses mom with that mouth!” Claire insisted.

“Well you don’t, so what difference does it make to you?” Kyle stuck up for me.

“Why’d you have that thing in your butt in the first place?” Claire asked Karen.

“There are a number of reasons, Miss Claire. The first is that it helps me remember not to be such an ass to people. I can feel it in my ass as a constant reminder that I should be nicer. The second reason is that it’s good for me. I’m learning to work my asshole muscles better. I said I was an awful mother but I can still be a great slut. A great slut can use her ass just like her cunt and mouth. To provide pleasure. But I have to make sure my ass is always ready,” Karen explained. “Then it’s there as a reminder that I no longer have the privilege of being able to take a shit whenever I want to, as well. If Master gives me permission to take a shit, I have to remove the plug and clean it. We’ll be talking more about that soon, as well.”

“Okay, but that’s why modern humans have this thing called running water. It’s free and works really well when a person needs to wash their sex toys,” Claire insisted.

“I wash my plug every day, ma’am. But I’m not always close to running water and Master doesn’t want me wasting his time by running off to the bathroom every time I take the plug out. So I wash it in my mouth. It’s my own ass juice I’m cleaning off it and if I couldn’t do it, I wouldn’t be much of a slut. I can say I’ve started feeling more naked whenever the plug is not in my ass now though, ma’am.”

“It’s still gross, mom! And that’s really TMI, okay?” Claire had to have the final word.

“That’s a good point, Claire. We had to carefully decide what we thought too much information was. I considered not doing demonstrations relating to sex at all. Karen thought that you all knowing her place in the household would be enough information for you to process. But she also knew that there would be things you’d see and that you’d have questions about those things. If knowing that Karen uses a butt plug is TMI, then there’d be no appropriate explanation when you finally noticed. This way, you not only know she uses one, but you’d know how she’s expected to care for it. If she doesn’t clean it after every use, she’d be breaking a rule. We agreed that you knowing it’s a requirement, was an important piece of information.”

“Seriously, dad? Come on! We do NOT need to know she has a sex toy in her ass. Her ass cheeks are big enough that I’m more surprised it doesn’t get lost up inside her!” Claire smirked at the thought.

“We’re covering these things because we think you DO need to know. When we’re finished, you’ll not only know the rules Honey will abide by, but the reasons for those rules. We’ll explain how these rules benefit you and why they’re necessary. For now, you know why your mother should always have a butt plug in her ass and when it comes out, how she cares for it. You now know that if she doesn’t always have something in her ass, she’s breaking a rule. If she doesn’t clean whatever has been in her ass, she’s breaking a rule. If you see her with nothing in her ass, you’re to report that to me.” I said.

This one demonstration seemed to generate a thousand questions, a few of which Claire listed off on her fingers. “What should we do if we see mom’s ass is not stuffed with something and you’re not here for us to tell on her to? What else can mom shove up her ass if her sex toys aren’t handy? Can we ask her to take something out of her ass? Can we tell her to put something else up her ass? Can we have her bend over and show us that she’s got something in there? I mean this is stupid, dad. I could dream up questions all fucking day!” Clarie threw up her hands in exasperation. She was definitely getting agitated.

I noticed Karen’s expression run the gambit of horror, disbelief, uncertainty and acceptance when Claire asked the questions about them being allowed to play with her mother’s ass and I was sorely tempted to give my daughter some direction. Karen had previously insisted Claire most of all, would want nothing to do with training her and now Claire was personally trashing that belief. Still, we had a plan to stick to. Addressing those questions could wait.

“You have these questions because we showed you something you hadn’t seen before, Claire. That’s the point of showing you. Yes, I could spend the rest of the evening answering your questions about Honey’s asshole because it’s clear to me that you want to understand. Those really were all good questions. They show you’re thinking. Fortunately, we have answers to all those questions too and we’re going to give you those answers as we go through this. Okay?”

I know my children. I know they’re smart and inquisitive. I also knew that when they want something, they don’t want to wait. Answers are just something Claire wanted immediately and she wasn’t willing to wait. I’d expected every one of the questions she’d listed off before she gave up in frustration and yet that was the whole reason we were having this meeting. I planned to provide answers without avoiding or sugar coating anything, I just hadn’t thought it’d be so difficult moving from one demonstration to the next. I’d jumped into the spanking demonstration before giving the children a chance to process the fact that their mom was learning to be a three-hole slut. I sighed inwardly. I’d hoped they’d take what we were showing them at face value. Because I knew about the butt plug and the reasons for it, I’d simply assumed that my children would understand by osmosis. This was going to be a longer meeting than I’d expected if I couldn’t reign in the questions now.

“Look dad. This is a lot to take in, okay?” Claire said in a surprisingly calm voice. “I can see what you’re saying and I’ll try really hard to stop interrupting but you had to know we’d all have a bunch of questions. Mom ... Honey ... just got her ass whooped in front of us. That got my attention too. You’ve obviously got this planned out in your head. Just don’t forget that I want answers and I’ll give you the benefit of having your little show and tell first. But I really do have stuff to do tonight so how about you run through your little presentation and let us ask our questions at the end, huh?” Claire suggested.

If anything made me angry, it was someone else taking my own ideas and using them to school me. Yet Claire seemed to do that with everyone and as irritating as it was, at least this time Claire had it right. If she wanted it to be her idea, I’d let her believe it was.

Since this was to be my wife’s lifestyle going forward, we wanted our children to understand that it was a lifestyle we both wanted. Karen had taken my spanking with dignity and a calm resolve that spoke much louder than words. She’d been spanked because she had (purposefully) broken the first rule of her training - to respect her betters. I wanted the focus to be on that, not butt plugs right now.

Karen’s spanking had at least achieved one desired goal. It had forced our children to sit up and take note, as Claire had just said. Karen’s pink ass had showed them as much as her nudity, that this was really happening. Us telling them that Karen had finally chosen her purpose in life and what that purpose would be - being a slut and a house pet. Those goals could not be ignored or dismissed as a fad or a phase like the string of other announcements she’d made over the course of their lives either. She’d told them she had freely submitted herself to me as my slave and not simply my spouse. Now we had to help them understand what exactly we had meant when we dropped that bombshell.

There was still one thing we had to deal with before we could move on. Kyle sat there not sure whether or not to stare at his mother’s nudity or his hands. Joe looked a little amused by this whole show and tell drama. Claire still looked dubious that this wasn’t some sort of complicated game. It struck me as funny that she’d seen Karen’s diary, so she had to know better than either of her siblings how serious we were. Karen had to have been thinking thoughts similar to mine.

“Mister Kyle,” Karen said, seeing the way his eyes kept jumping from his own lap to her naked body, “It’s okay to stare, Sir. I’m naked. I’ve got tits and a cunt just like most full grown girls, but the difference is you don’t need to feel ashamed looking at mine. I want you to look, if you want to, okay? You can even take pictures if you want, Sir.” Karen sounded way less nervous than I knew her to be.

“Mom! I can’t do that! I mean I could if you said to, but why would you say that? You’re not a girl, you’re my mom,” Kyle tried to explain the difference between the pictures of nude girls he’d seen online and that none of THEM were his mother, trying to get her to understand that it was cool that she felt so comfortable being naked but that seeing her naked made her a girl and not just his mom.

“Have you ever heard me say, ‘take a picture, it’ll last longer’ when we’ve been out and you’ve seen something you couldn’t stop staring at? Well that’s how I used to be. Now when I suggest you might want to take a picture, I really mean it, Sir.”

“Why would you WANT me to take a picture now, though?” Kyle asked in confusion.

“You’re going to see me naked more than see me wearing clothes from now on, Mister Kyle. It was difficult for me to tell my own son that I actually CHOSE to become a slut and a house pet. I’ve never been a good mother anyway, so why not start thinking of me as a girl and not just a bitchy, annoying, selfish, tyrannical mother?” Karen turned around and presented her butt to her son again. See how pink my ass is, Sir?” Karen asked, knowing full-well she was not just presenting her ass cheeks to him but a rear view of her sticky pussy and her puckered asshole. “That color is the color of shame. You’ll see that color on me a lot, Mister Kyle. Master spanked me because he had to. Because that’s his job. His job is to ensure that I follow the rules I agreed to. All I was saying is that I no longer have the privilege of deciding whether or not I want my picture taken. If you took a picture with your phone right now, I wouldn’t do anything to stop you.”

I think that statement had more of an effect on Kyle than anything she’d said or demonstrated so far. It wasn’t even the words so much as the way she’d said the words coupled with her quick demonstration. We had previously agreed that she’d willingly show her son whatever he needed to see, to understand the truth in her words. If he needed to see her cunt or her asshole a hundred times during the meeting, then she’d show him until he learned that looking hard at any part of her was totally okay with both of us. If he couldn’t get used to looking at her now, he’d never be able to cope with seeing her when the time came to discuss her fuck holes.

“You’re not worried I’d show my friends?” Kyle asked in astonishment.

“Anyone can see, Sir. If strangers can take pictures of me to show their friends or post online then I’d be a hypocrite to say you can’t,” Honey assured Kyle. She continued very submissively, “I know you have taken pictures of me in the past and I’m not mad about that. In fact, I’m actually flattered. You’re welcome to look as much as you like and take pictures of anything that interests or amuses you, Sir.”

“How about you accept that if you want to take pictures or even film this entire thing, that you can, son? Once we get done with each demonstration, you all can all ask any questions you want relating to what we’re showing you. At the end, we’ll address anything not clearly answered already. All your questions will be answered before the end of the meeting but for now, ears on, okay, buddy?”

Kyle’s non-verbal answer was to fish his phone out of his pocket and point it at his mother. Everyone heard the shutter noise as he took his first picture.

“Pervert!” Claire exclaimed although the word seemed to come out of her mouth as a reflex action rather than anything else. She was showing that evil little smirk of hers.

“I was a prude, ma’am,” Karen nonetheless replied to Claire’s comment. “In the last couple of months, with Master’s help, I’ve been learning to let go of my inhibitions. You’ve even helped me in your own way by joining me on my runs and that’s been a huge help to me ma’am, so thank you. Now you know WHY I wear such revealing outfits and why I flirt with the neighbors. You know why I offer to help Master Sammie with gardening. Karen once thought that having a gardener helped her social standing. Honey understands that social standing is not important at all. You’ve already received answers to a bunch of the questions that have probably popped into your head over the last few weeks. So now we’re going to cover the reasons for my recent behavior,” honey said to each of the teens sitting on the couch.

“The first rule was respect. Honey must respect her betters at all times. That leads to the second rule. Honey must be polite and grateful for the privileges she receives. Being polite is something Karen used to struggle with but Honey knows that every interaction with her betters is helpful to her. You’re all sitting there listening to her. It is a privilege for her to hear you judge her. Tell us why, Honey,” I ordered my wife.

“I accept and agree that Master has rescinded almost all of my privileges. To explain that, I need to touch on wants and needs. I used to have a truck load of wants that I thought of as needs. I needed to have a good social standing and to do that, I needed to dress the part and not allow others to treat me poorly. I’ve learned since I submitted that my needs are really quite few and simple. I need to breathe. I need to eat. I need to sleep. I need to piss and shit_” Honey was interrupted by Kyle giggling.

“She keeps saying shit!” he whispered to Claire.”And piss, too!” Kyle sounded more like a ten year old than a teenager when he giggled at the use of those words.

“You’re right, Mister Kyle,” Honey took a moment to respond to his comments. “I thought I needed to speak a certain way to be respected. I thought I NEEDED to be respected. Master has taught me that those things are not needs at all but selfish wants. Those things don’t define Honey. They defined Karen. I am required to talk simply these days. I don’t use the bathroom or go number two. I don’t defecate or even poop these days. Why? Because those things are just fancy ways of saying that I shit. The same holds true for pissing. To use any fancy words is to put on airs that I don’t deserve to put on, much the same as clothing. Those fancy words hide the true me as much as clothes do. When I’m naked and vulnerable, or dressed to highlight my tits and ass, you’re seeing the true person who’s been hiding behind a wall of make-believe her whole life,” Honey explained.

“So you’re naked because of rule two,” Joe nodded his head in understanding. Hearing him say that out loud was gratifying. It meant he’d made the connection between privilege and clothing without having to have it spelled out for him and him sharing that observation benefitted the others.

“Let me introduce Honey, Kyle. She pisses and shits. She fucks, sucks, burps and pukes. She farts, moans and squeals. Honey isn’t your mom, son. She’s a slut. It’s now her life’s purpose to be useful and entertaining. Not a burden to us like Karen was,” I assured my son.

“Thank you, Master. I really do need those constant reminders too, Mister Kyle. I need them as much as I need to breathe,” Honey insisted, even as she blushed in humiliation at the truth of her own words. “I need a firm hand and discipline to keep me on track. The only other real need I have, is to think and reflect. I don’t WANT to be a mindless fuck doll who does anything and everything I’m ordered to do. I want to be aware that there’s a reason for doing those things, even if the reason is Master’s amusement. Without Master meeting that need in me, I would be lost and confused. Imagine I lost my ability to think and someone could order me to stand in traffic until I was hit by a car? Self preservation is still instinctual for me, but I grew up taking it to the wrong extreme. Master has freed me from the cycle of self-destruction that my wants have led me towards,” Honey sounded truly grateful as she praised me for dominating her.

I didn’t want to dwell on that too long, because we still had a LOT of ground to cover and we were already half an hour behind the schedule we had set ourselves. “The next rule is that Honey always be totally honest and explicit in her speech. It’s a simple rule to follow when she’s grateful for whatever privileges she receives. She is being explicit when she talks about shitting. She is being honest when she says she needs to piss because she’s expressing a need rather than a want. If she says she needs you to understand why she’s doing this, it’s really because she’s expressing her need to think. Accepting her as Honey is YOUR choice, not hers,” I added.

“Master is of course right,” Honey agreed. “I want you to accept my new life. I need you to understand why I’ve chosen this even if you disagree with my choices. That’s why we’re having this meeting. It could have been bad if you’d stumbled across our new relationship before we could have this conversation. This way, we have a chance to explain ourselves before you jump to incorrect conclusions about what we’re doing.”

“You mean like that cage upstairs being yours?” Claire asked with a smirk.

“Yes Miss Claire, exactly like that. The cage is indeed for me and we could have lied or mislead you about it. The fact is that Master puts me in that cage with my collar and water bowl. Usually he binds me too. I use the time in that cage to reflect on my life and how I can learn from my mistakes. I wanted an overpriced, luxury bed to sleep in and instead, I was rewarded with being bound in a cage alone with my thoughts while Master makes the most of me not crowding him at night, most nights now. I’ve even had my right of property ownership revoked until I can learn to appreciate everything I ever took for granted. Instead, I’ve BECOME property. It might be wrong to admit it out loud, but being property has given me a freedom I’d never before imagined. You name it and it caused me stress. By owning nothing, I’m free of the stress of ownership,” Honey assured her children.

“Is it like when I borrow one of Troy’s games? I accidentally got little whiteout on one of his game CD cases once and he made me replace the whole game before he’d loan me another. It was an accident but Troy didn’t care. He said I should have looked after it better. I’m real careful now and I haven’t had to replace a single other game since.” Kyle said proudly.

I nodded agreement. Kyle had the right concept. “Now extend that thought to everything around you. Imagine borrowing Troy’s underwear. You’d be more careful not to leave skid-marks in his drawers if he loaned them to you, I bet!” I laughed as Kyle blushed. Kyle’s skid-marks were not a secret.

“So how are you going to demonstrate Honey having no privileges? She already borrows my underwear. Is she going to start asking to use the bathroom too, from now on?” Claire laughed.

“Absolutely!” I replied, pleased that Claire should ask that particular question because that was exactly where I wanted to take the conversation. It still caused a head jerk from my daughter.

“Honey doesn’t even have the right to privacy any more. Her clothing hid her body. She’d spent her whole life doing things in privacy, that she should not have done. She even used to masturbate in privacy but those days are gone. AFTER Honey gets permission to shit and piss, she’ll either be required to squat on the toilet rim and piss and shit into the bowl, or she’ll piss and shit in the garden out back. Where she shits and pisses is no longer a choice she gets to make unless it is an emergency and she needs to limit the damage she’ll do.” She’d been using the garden as her toilet for weeks now anyway, although this was the first her family was hearing of it.

I asked Honey if she needed to piss or shit and she reluctantly admitted that she could easily piss, although she didn’t know if she could shit. Even though she knew what was coming, the family didn’t. “Anyone want to see Honey piss and shit? There’s no requirement that you watch, although you’re welcome to tag along. I’m taking Honey out to her spot in the backyard,” I announced.

Joe shrugged. Claire made a face. Kyle jumped up off the couch as if he’d miss out by being too slow. We all trooped out to the backyard, but this time Honey crawled while I explained the reasons for her not walking and the method she was required to use while crawling. Understand, it wasn’t JUST crawling. Crawling can easily be done on hands and knees or hands and feet. This was different. Honey could only touch the floor with her elbows and knees. She had to ensure her feet did not touch any surface. Crawling like that caused her tits to drag across the tile and she’d notice as little as a single grain of rice if her elbows or knees encountered one. I explained that moving like that reminded her to ensure the floors were always spotless while having eyes on her, watching her move, was very humbling for her.

By the time we reached the yard, Honey’s thighs were slick with her juices. No one had said anything so I brought her state to everyone’s attention.

“See how turned on she is, just being made to crawl like that in front of her family? That’s no accident. Honey gains something from what you’d probably call humiliation. She gets a sexual gratification out of being made to display herself for others and you guys are no exception. It’s treating her like this that is in a way, her reward for good behavior. If she was dressed and walking to the yard, she might get a thrill out of the idea that you’re all going to watch her piss. Having her naked and crawling, there’s no doubt about her condition. After this, she’s really going to be looking forward to the next demonstration we have planned,” I assured everyone.

“Are you going to take TP with you or is there already some out there?” Claire asked, knowing that females needed toilet paper any time they used the bathroom.

“That’s yet another reason for this demonstration, pumpkin. You two have traditionally used at least a roll of TP between you EVERY SINGLE day. We’ve begun saving a lot of money on just that one little luxury by me refusing Honey that privilege.

“I’ve learned to air dry, Miss Claire. If I’m lucky, I get a rinse with a garden hose sometimes when Master feels I deserve a reward. I don’t much like it because it’s really cold, but I certainly appreciate the luxury Master sometimes affords me. Especially after I’ve taken a shit, ma’am.”

“Who are you and what have you done with my mother?” Claire laughed at the idea that Karen would say she was grateful to be sprayed with water from a garden hose after being watched, squatting to piss and shit. Still, she continued to move toward the flower beds in the backyard.

We all watched as Honey crawled onto the flower bed where she regularly did her business although never before having such a large audience. Even Sammie the gardener never wanted to see her do this. The crawl through the house, out the sunroom sliding door and across the path onto the grass had been clearly difficult for Honey and she hadn’t done it without a sound. The smallest little pebble had caused a groan or a squeal or similar noise when Honey found them with her elbows or knees but she never once slowed down. She knew she could not afford to slow us down by taking her time. Kyle followed Honey, his eyes fixed on her ass from behind and I’m sure he probably enjoyed the sight of her big old funbags dragging the floor, then pavement then grass as she struggled onwards to her destination.

When Honey finally stopped in the garden, she was breathing hard from the effort she’d expended. “Do I ... ummm ... do you want me to go just like normal, Master, or do you have a special requirement for this demonstration?”

Honey knew I frequently made her squat and pull apart her piss flaps so I could watch the piss exit her cunt more clearly. When I was in a hurry, I’d just let her crawl into position, spread her legs and let the piss fly.

“This is a demonstration, Honey. What’s the point of you demonstrating taking a piss or a shit if everything’s not easy to see. It’s dusk already so as it is, it’s darker and it’ll be less public for you. That won’t be the case if anyone wants to see you piss or shit again in the morning. I doubt whether Joe or Kyle have ever watched a real woman piss before. It’ll be educational for them too. So squat and hold your cunt open so they can watch, then spin around and hold your asscheeks while you shit. I love to watch your pucker as you try to force one out. And you never know, maybe you’ll get lucky and won’t need to shit in your bowl later, hmmm?” I grinned.

It was still light enough that I could see how flushed Honey was. Her ears were even red as the humiliation of being made to use the bathroom outside, in a flower garden, in front of her teenage children was affecting her. I could also see her cunt practically gushing clear girl goo as she took her position in front of the four of us. Honey couldn’t look any of us in the eye but she caught her lower lip between her teeth and held her cunt open with her legs splayed as wide as she could while remaining in a squat.

“Damn, I thought chicks peed straight down!” Joe said in surprise when Honey’s flow eventually started. At first I thought she was suffering stage fright and would be unable to piss on command. She’d made us wait a full thirty seconds before the first dribbles emerged but those dribbles quickly became a gush as her bladder relaxed enough to allow her to piss. Now the piss was cascading from her in a cute little arc that Honey controlled with her hips.

Kyle laughed in delight and Claire called her mother a show off when Honey began to tilt her hips and aim for a stray leaf in front of her. She managed to direct her deluge at that one leaf, drowning it, before her stream dried up again.

“Turn around, Honey,” I ordered as soon as she’d shaken her hips to clear the last dribbles of piss. Honey had become quite adept at not making a mess of her cunt when she peed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.