The Dream - Cover

The Dream

Copyright© 2019 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 14

My wife woke up a few months ago and told me she’d had a very vivid dream about living as my slave. It was a perverted dream where she was my slutty fuck bunny, and I trained and disciplined her. I was not an ogre or a cruel taskmaster, but I was strict and I ruled her life, day and night. In the dream, she had been suspended in a cage on full display, in humiliating ways. Spanked and marched around for my amusement and that of my friends.

We had been kinky but had never explored BDSM before in our marriage. I instantly knew when she described that dream to me that I absolutely wanted to live that dream with her. I made it my mission to make life mirror her dream as much as possible.

At first, we began as many couples do in private - in our bedroom. I began enforcing rules about calling me Master and her wearing a butt plug at all times to keep Karen in a submissive mindset. Her job as a school guidance counselor and as a mother of our three kids, made it difficult for her to do much more than that.

Over time, we began to introduce new rules around the house. We didn’t tell the kids what we were doing, and we wanted to keep them ignorant of our activities. I had to wait until they were out of the house or otherwise occupied before indulging in most of the things I wanted to do. As an example, when I knew the kids wouldn’t be around, I tied up Karen and wrote the word “Slut” on her forehead and put her on display for the gardener while he mowed our grass.

I noticed that one side effect of our games was that the house was kept cleaner than ever. I began a plan to eradicate all of Karen’s useless knick-knacks and the assorted clutter from within the house. Karen went along with all of it because she felt liberated by surrendering to me as her Master. We started texting back and forth all day about our new rules and our sex life was never better.

Karen stopped confronting everyone she met or arguing so much with the kids and her friends. Things really escalated when we went on a long, three-day holiday to Karen’s high school reunion. It was the first time we had an extended period without our kids, work and all of life’s distractions and I insisted Karen become my full-time slut at the reunion.

I made her fuck most of the guys that used to have a crush on her in school and some of the busboys and waitstaff at the reunion dinner, too! I kept her in a cage in our hotel room and showed her off whenever possible.

It was there that she got the name Honey. Ironically, I didn’t give it to her. We went to a local strip club, and the DJ put her on stage as a guest dancer. He was the one who picked the name and it sort of stuck. I like spreading Honey. My wife could permit herself to ride in the car nude while holding her pussy flaps apart or pulling her nipples much more easily by becoming “Honey” and leaving her old persona as Karen behind.

We both realized that Karen really needed to become Honey on that trip. My wife may not have admitted it, but she never once argued when I pointed out that things were much better once she submitted to me. Karen was an outspoken woman who loved to argue, just like her daughter Claire. I assure you she would DEFINITELY have argued, if she’d actually disagreed with me.

We also realized that at some point, our family might discover Karen’s transformation to Honey. We weren’t sure if they’d hear a rumor about her fucking one of their friends or if she accidentally called me Master when they were home but we knew it would eventually happen. So we made a plan to tell them on our terms. Honey diligently drew up rules, and I reviewed them with her every night during a session I called an affirmation.

This is where we went over what Karen had done right and had done wrong that day. We talked about her shortcomings, and I gave her an attitude adjustment in the form of spankings or other punishments. I insisted she hear herself answer my questions out loud and very explicitly. It helped reinforce that she was my slave and I, her Master.

I admit I didn’t always think out my rules as well as I could have. As an example, I initially tossed all of Karen’s bras and panties because I didn’t want her to wear any and I never thought things through well. I later realized that I wanted her to wear panties and bras around the house to get the children used to seeing her that way as we continued to immerse ourselves in The Dream. Then I had to make her start wearing my daughter’s panties and bras and that initially caused a little confusion.

My wife was really helpful in providing a sounding board for some of the disciplines I had in mind. She was great at asking what-if questions that I hadn’t considered. Honey often asked me to take things even further than I originally had in mind. I don’t pretend to understand the female mind, but my wife seemed to enjoy being pushed and made to do things. She just didn’t usually want it to feel like it had been her idea all along.

We had a couple of near misses while we worked on exactly what we wanted to tell the kids. They noticed changes in their mother’s behavior. We wanted to be honest with them but unless they saw the big picture of what we were doing, it wouldn’t make sense. An example of that would be that they heard a rumor I made Honey get out of the car and do jumping jacks in the nude, in front of the house. I really had done that and in retrospect, it was probably a little reckless on my part.

However, what was done, was done. Honey already jogged nightly around the neighborhood and had begun going to the gym regularly since we began living The Dream. It was simple to tell the kids that they could suggest she do jumping jacks anytime they felt like it. They didn’t need to know she wouldn’t refuse their requests. I made Honey remind them she wanted to get fit and doing jumping jacks was a good challenge to keep her on her toes. I just didn’t want the kids to go overboard with it. There was this slow build of tension where both my wife and I realized that we were crossing the point of no return. We both knew we’d have to tell the kids what we were really doing because we were NOT going to stop cold turkey and eventually they would figure it out if we didn’t.

We certainly didn’t want to invite them to the bedroom and show them everything either, although we did feel like we should tell them what they would need to know and understand. There are thousands of couples out there who live alternative lifestyles and for us, that had to begin with having an open and honest conversation with family about the way things are between us.

I planned to have Karen deliver demonstrations of what they would likely see sooner or later around the house. I wanted her to tell them in her own words the new rules of the house and what that meant to them. I did not want them to feel obligated to participate in her training but they needed to know that she WAS in training and how that would affect them. It’s a bit like getting a dog. You can pet them and play with them if you want to but you can’t allow your family to pull their tail and you shouldn’t let them run out of the house the moment you open the front door. I was treating our rules in much the same way.

Things came to a head when my daughter Claire saw something she shouldn’t have and shared that information with her siblings. Yes, we could have lied but since we were going to discuss things with our children soon anyway, I made the rash decision not to lie, but instead to take the plunge rather than wait any longer.

A few minutes after my announcement that we’d be having a family meeting, Karen had come down the stairs fretting that Claire knew everything because she’d found my wife’s journal now too. I simply didn’t understand why Karen thought that was a bad thing. Karen needed an affirmation, that was clear. We went to the garage to do it and even as I led the way, I was thinking that this may indeed be the last time we’d ever have to hide The Dream from our children. A sense of calm overcame me. I didn’t doubt for a moment that we’re exactly where we were supposed to be in our marriage and doing exactly what we should be doing.

With the door connecting the house to the garage locked and Karen naked with her butt plug between her teeth while bent over one of my sawhorses in the garage, I began to spank her ass and ask her questions. Quick affirmations like these usually involved five to ten questions, either while spanking her ass or her tits and usually get right to the point. This affirmation was no exception.

“Did you leave your journal out so that Claire would find it and snoop?” I asked.

Karen had become adept at answering questions with the plug in her mouth and I had no difficulty understanding her. “Thank you, Sir, that was one. No Master, I promise I didn’t WANT her to find it! I just didn’t hide it when I came downstairs to warn you about what I knew Claire had seen! May I have another?”

“Was there anything in your journal that was a lie?” I pressed while catching her labia with the tip of my finger on the next strike. Karen had her legs spread to give me a larger target and already had beads of girl goo on her cunt flaps.

“That was two, thank you Master. Everything in the journal is true, if maybe not flattering to me. I know you would never let me lie, even in text, Sir. May I have another?”

“Why are you concerned that Claire looked at it then? It’s not like you’re not going to be explaining everything to them in a few minutes anyway.” I asked, trying to understand why she was upset.

Karen explained how the journal was a record of what she’d done, seen, thought about and learned without any context to explain to a reader why those things were important over the course of the next few spanks. She reminded me that the journal described gangbangs and discipline as well as things her other Masters had made her say, do and accept from them.

“What is the purpose of the meeting we’re hosting in the next few minutes, slut?” I asked without answering her fears.

Karen admitted that we would be outlining her roles and responsibilities as my slave and as a general house pet. For her last affirmation answer, Karen admitted we’d be demonstrating many of the things she’d written about in her journal and also that Claire could not possibly have scanned more than a couple of pages of text in such a short time.

I then spent a minute assuring Karen that if she hadn’t been as ready as she’d ever be for this meeting, she would have hidden her journal before running downstairs and that meant she WANTED to give Claire the opportunity to have a preview. I suggested that Karen had subconsciously taken that step over the line knowing that there’d be no going back now and in doing so, she’d pulled me over that same line with her.

At the end of the affirmation, Karen had indeed calmed down a lot. She had become focused again and although nervous, was ready to submit herself to me in front of her children. Her butt was hardly pinkened at all from my short spanking although her cunt was dripping copious juices. I had to wipe her thighs as much as her cunt, with a rag I’d left on my workbench. There was a lot of mopping up her slime before she was once again able to don the bikini. I was only wearing my boxers and my cock was already rock hard even after such a short affirmation. Usually I’d fuck one of her holes to finish things off. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to make a dick go soft when you try to hurry the process? There wasn’t time for my whore to suck or fuck me so I had to calm myself down as much as I could as we made our way back to the living room.

Now, with my whole family in attendance and Karen in her skimpy bikini, the line of deniability had been officially crossed. Nothing that happened in the next few hours could be unsaid, unseen and undone. Karen looked like a weight had already been lifted even though the hardest part for her was yet to come. Our teen aged children were seated in excited anticipation.

“I called this family meeting because of what Claire has seen and asked about. You all want a puppy, that’s clear. Kyle, can you tell me why I have always said no?” I asked my youngest.

“What dog, dad?” Claire sounded like she was about to begin to share her latest discovery so I stopped her and urged Kyle to answer my question.

“Because you didn’t think I’d look after it? That’s what you said all the other times. But now I’m responsible, right?” He said excitedly.

Claire just looked at him and rolled her eyes. “We’re not getting a stupid dog, dipshit. I was wrong, okay?” The way she said it was more of an accusation that it was Kyle’s fault she was wrong. I cut her off again before she could say any more.

“Claire, Kyle’s right. I didn’t believe that ANY of you could be responsible enough to take care of a pet. You would expect Kyle to do everything so that whenever you wanted to, you could play with it until you got bored and didn’t even want to do that anymore. You’d expect Joe or Kyle to walk it, to feed it, to house train it, to teach it tricks and to make sure it was healthy. You’d expect to be able to entertain yourself with it for a few minutes at a time and then you’d forget it.”

“I would SO not! But it doesn’t matter because I saw mom’s diary. Care to tell us about that instead?” She challenged me with a raised brow and a smirk.

“I wasn’t asking a question, Claire. I was making an observation. You’re a lot like your mother in many ways. As for you, Joe. You’re too busy to look after a pet. You’d help Kyle when you were around, but a pet’s welfare wouldn’t enter your mind when you were playing sports or studying for an exam or looking into colleges or out with friends,” I clarified.

“In your dreams, dad! I would so look after a pet. But you avoided my question. Just tell them the truth and let’s talk about what’s really going on, shall we?” Claire pressed, sounding a little angry with my characterization of her.

“Let’s discuss respect first, Claire. One of us is the parent and the other is the child. I hold a position I’ve earned. I created you and you WILL respect me. Even if you don’t like me, I am in a position of authority over you and you have no choice but to deal with it or face consequences. I love you, Claire but you must understand that I don’t dance to your tune. As your parent, I can deal with you invading our privacy if you’d rather talk about that, or you can zip your lip and we can play by my rules. Your choice,” I assured her.

“Fine! Tell us about the damned puppy, then!” Claire spat.

“Yeah! Are we getting one from the pound or is it from someone you know, dad?” Kyle said eagerly, having ignored my dressing down of his sister. Maybe Kyle was doing what Kyle does and he was trying to diffuse what he saw as tension between his dad and his sister? Even in hindsight, I don’t know for sure, but it’s something Kyle seems to do a lot.

“Kyle, Joe. Claire saw a dog cage in our room this evening. That led her to jump to conclusions. She subsequently saw her mother’s journal. I don’t know how much of her mom’s private writing she read, but it must be as obvious to you as it is to me, that whatever she saw, it changed her mind about the purpose of the dog cage. Claire is only HALF right but because I think you’re all old enough and mature enough to understand, I called this meeting so that we can discuss things.”

“We’re only getting half a puppy?” Kyle asked in confusion. Joe echoed his brother’s thoughts.

“What I mean is that we need to discuss, as a family, things that have been changing over the last few months. Things that in one way or another you’ve demonstrated enough maturity to be able to process as young adults. Honey? Want to take it from here or would you like a more thorough introduction to your talk?”

The children all tried to speak at once. Claire was not done being Claire. Joe wanted me to answer Kyle’s question and Kyle wanted to argue with Claire about making things up. Karen COULD have quieted the room with a single word, but instead, she was looking at me helplessly as if she couldn’t do that and stay in the mindset we’d established. I’d finally had enough and gave Karen the non-verbal command to assume the ready position. I have two non verbal commands for this position. The first is a peace sign but with my hand held horizontally towards her. The second looks exactly the same but with my thumb not tucked. I gave Karen the second.

She knew it was coming but she still bit her lip and took a quick breath before reluctantly pulling the strings that tied her bikini to her body, allowing the tiny suit to fall away from her. All sorts of people have seen Karen naked in the last couple of months but it was obvious that being completely naked in front of her own children was a bigger challenge for her. I can’t say how many times it looked like she was going to chicken out completely or at least cover her girl parts with hands and arms but she kept her eyes on mine as if drawing strength from me.

Karen then sank gracefully into a kneeling position with her knees parted and her hands on her thighs, palms up. Her back was straight and her head held high. Her tits were pushed out and her nipples were hard as erasers. Karen gets like that when she’s nervous, not just when she’s horny - although I’ve come to realize that her nervousness and humiliation MAKES her horny. Our children’s arguments stopped dead and they all looked at her in disbelief and shock. Even Claire.

“Thank you Master. Please, all of you. Listen to me and hold your questions until I’m done?” Karen asked submissively.

Claire was about to complain (or maybe challenge the form of address she’d used, maybe) and I shushed her. I didn’t have her mother’s ability to shush people with a look. That’s a woman thing, I think. I had to verbally shut her up. “Listen. That was your mother’s request but MY order. You WILL be quiet until she asks a question or you WILL stand in a corner with your nose to the wall until you learn some respect,” I assured all of my children.

Claire’s mouth opened and closed like a fish but no words came out. She eventually decided to do as she was told. Joe and Kyle didn’t even think of crossing me. Karen shared her stare with each of the children as if they were the only other person in the world at that moment, taking courage from my support.

“I’ve never been a very good mother. Even my choice of friends proves that,” she said hesitantly. “A few months ago, I asked your father to help me become a better person. If he hadn’t agreed, we would not be having this family meeting right now,” Karen began.

“Well put your fucking clothes back on first, THEN talk to us!” Claire insisted, getting over her shock at her mother’s nudity.

“That was your one free pass, Claire. Another word out of turn and I’ll stand you against the wall. A word after that and I’ll gag you. If you STILL can’t behave, I’ll keep taking additional measures to ensure your compliance until I’m satisfied that you can do as you’re told. Is THAT clear?” I warned my daughter.

“Fine. Tell us your little story then mom,” Claire spat then folded her arms across her chest and scrunched her nose and thinned her lips as if her mother (or I) was producing an awful smell. I guess since Claire was glaring at me, it might have been me she thought stunk.

Joe and Kyle were just staring at their mother, both with jaws hanging open. I nodded and Karen continued. “In a word, I was a bitch. I AM a bitch and I hate that about myself. A few months ago I had a dream. Some would call it a nightmare but although it was somewhat scary, it was also thrilling and life-altering - more beneficial than anything that’s ever happened to me before. I could describe the dream but what’s more important here is that I got to see myself for who I am. I saw myself as you and everyone else sees me. A prize cunt.” Karen admitted with more confidence now that she had her children’s full attention.

“Mom!” Joe blurted, appalled that his own mother would utter the very word that everyone in the family knew was far worse, in her opinion, than calling someone a nigger or a wetback or a chink.

“Joe!” I said firmly, while appreciating that he’d spoken without thinking.

“I know, sir,” Karen said, looking at Joe. “I’m naked. You’re seeing me as me and not as your mom, now. As for my language, it’s the worst word in my vocabulary and I would have done some pretty awful things to you if I’d ever heard you use that word. Yet that word best describes what I naturally am. And it’s why I hated the word so much. Now I understand it’s just a word to describe me as I am and I’ve come to understand that. After my dream, the images I saw stayed so vivid in my head that I was able to - in fact compelled to - share it with your father and it was he who recognised it for what it was. My subconscious was showing me what I longed for yet had been too scared to ask for. Your father agreed to help me change and what you see before you now is a product of that change,” Karen admitted with a loving smile towards me.

“Training, discipline and purpose,” I added helpfully.

“Yes, Master. A three-pronged approach to change,” Karen confirmed then directed her attention back to her children. “In the last few months, your father has become so much more than a husband to me. He’s a trainer, a coach, a sensei and the focus of my life. He’s your father, the head of the household and the person we ALL answer to, now. I used to do whatever I wanted at any moment in time. The problem with that is that almost everything I wanted was destructive towards me or someone else, especially those close to me. Every year I vow to change. Every year I give in. Claire. Do you think I ever stick with anything important?” Karen asked her daughter.

Claire looked like she’d burst if she hadn’t been allowed to talk any longer, but at least she answered her mother’s question. “You never used to let anyone sass you,” Claire said immediately as if it was something she had missed lately. “It’s the only thing you EVER stuck with!”

“You’re right. No one would dare and if they did, I’d tear them a new asshole, right?” Karen confirmed.

“Yeah, but that was the old you. Now you’re acting all weak and mushy. That’s not you. It doesn’t suit you. It’s sickening and you need to snap out of it, if you want the truth,” Claire judged her mother.

“Joe, can you say I always keep my promises?” Karen moved onto asking Joe instead of refuting Claire’s criticism.

“You? Keep promises? When was the last time I even bothered asking you to promise something? That’s funny!” Joe laughed.

“Kyle. My sensitive little man. Can you at least say I’ve always been fair? That I’ve never allowed your big sister to torment you?” Karen asked her youngest son.

“You eventually make her stop,” Kyle admitted with a blush, sounding like he was even scared of confirming that his sister was able to make his life hell whenever she wanted.

“So you all understand that I want to be a better mother and every year I try to change how I am and every single year I fail. You ALL know that trying and succeeding is not my forte. I give up. I get selfish and self centered. I can’t keep promises I make and you’ve all accepted that it’s just how I am. That’s the saddest part. You all LET me act like that. Well your father agreed to put a stop to it and I gave him the means to do it. He’s just said it was training, discipline and purpose. I had a purpose. My purpose was to be a good mother. I failed miserably at that. Now you’re all young adults. It’s too late to be a good mother and raise you right. That damage has been done. All I have left is to find a new purpose that will put an end to the damage I inflict on you.” Karen had a tear rolling down her cheek and I could tell that Kyle wanted to give her a hug but he was too shy to move. Claire looked at her as if she was crazy.

“So what’s this new ‘purpose’ of yours, now? To be a dishrag?” Claire could simply not contain herself any longer and said it like she had tasted something rancid. I let the question go. It was valid and showed Claire was at least listening.

Karen paused. I knew what her answer would be. We’d discussed it, she replied. We knew the question would be asked and had decided that unvarnished truth was the only way to go. We HAD discussed telling the children something that sounded noble and noteworthy, but the simple truth was much harder for Karen to share. It was one of the reasons we had expected to have more time before this meeting. Giving her children the answer to that simple question terrified Karen.

“I’ve been a poor wife, a horrible parent and an awful example of an adult because that’s how I naturally am, without your father’s help. Now my purpose in life is to be a great slut,” Karen admitted, beginning to blush furiously. There was absolute silence for a moment. Even the crickets forgot to chirp. It was like the whole world paused.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Claire finally exploded.

“Did you expect her to say she was going to become a nun or something, pumpkin?” I said with a smile of approval towards Karen for being so strong.

“Get real, dad! What use is it being a slut though? Are you two seriously telling us you BOTH want my MOTHER to be a worthless slut? You two are CRAZY! I don’t have to sit here and listen to this shit.” Claire prepared to stand and storm off, appalled that her mom could have said something so stupid.

“SIT DOWN, Claire. You’re just like your damned mother, sometimes. If you get up, it’ll be to go and stand in the corner. I have warned you. What do you prefer? The comfortable couch or a spot in the corner. I wouldn’t put a stop to your brothers laughing at you either, while they sit otherwise quietly on the couch.”

“Whatever, FATHER,” Claire said, angrily folding her arms again as if accentuating that she was braless. It was rather distracting, to be honest.

“So how exactly do you get to be a great slut?” Joe asked with a laugh, as if expecting his naked mother to at any minute admit it was all a joke.

“With training and discipline, sir,” Karen answered politely.

“And how exactly do you train to become a slut then?” he pressed, still grinning, thinking this was all some sort of elaborate joke.

“That’s all about practice. But there’s more to it than just practice. I need discipline and your father is using it to ensure I stay focused on my purpose. It’s harder than I thought it would be and I’m naked on my knees in front of my own kids to show you that I mean what I’m saying. You would never have believed me if I’d sat wearing clothes at the dining table and told you. You’d think it was some sort of scheme that you just couldn’t immediately figure out,” Karen admitted.

“So that’s really why you’ve been running around in your underwear?” Kyle asked, sounding more serious than either of his siblings.

“Yes and no, Sir. This whole family has been programmed by society to be embarrassed of our own bodies. Your father has had enough of living by the standards imposed by others. For a total of one day, you ignored the standards of others and walked naked through the house. Claire made you feel embarrassed to be naked and you gave into the pressure she exerted on you. Did you feel uncomfortable being naked before Claire gave you a hard time about it?” Karen asked.

“Well ... honestly? I really liked it. It felt, ummm ... nice. Not creepy, like Claire said, at all,” Kyle glanced at his sister as if expecting her to smack him at any moment.

“So you’re saying that if Claire hadn’t imposed HER standards on you, you might be sitting there on the couch naked, even now?” I wanted clarification.

“No! I mean there’s a reason I don’t ... you know ... you’re a man, dad. There’s things I can’t help, okay?”

“You mean normal reactions to things that will take years to control. And you don’t want your sister to make fun of you for having an uncontrollable reaction.”

Kyle nodded, self consciously.

“Then it’s my fault, son. I could have insisted that this house become a clothing free zone and made everyone strip at the door. I didn’t do that because Claire is so ashamed of her body and it wouldn’t have been fair to her. That and between you lot, there’s usually someone that doesn’t live here, visiting here.

“Paul came over tonight, dad. What would you have done if mom had been naked? I know that if I’d been swinging in the breeze when he came in, I would never have lived it down!” Joe added.

“That’s one of the things we need to talk about. Your mom IS going to be naked in the house most of the time from now on,” I admitted.

“I thought we were going to talk about puppies,” Kyle frowned.

“I thought you wanted to talk about mom being a slut?” Claire scoffed.

“I don’t know what the hell’s going on,” Joe admitted.

“All of that comes under the umbrella of domestic discipline and your father, my Master, is in charge of that discipline. I have committed to being a great slut and your father’s task is to ensure that I live up to his standards with that purpose. Instead of being focused on being selfish, insecure, mean, vindictive, lazy and a liar, I have chosen to channel my energy into being someone useful. You all know the mother who would smoke and get into the wine with her catty friends, not caring that household chores weren’t being completed, meals not prepared and hardly any interest being taken in your hopes, dreams and daily lives. For a couple of months now, you’ve had an opportunity to see a mother who has been made to care about you and your welfare. I hope you agree it’s been a good change you’ve witnessed and now we’d both like to be able to live this way without hiding things from you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.