The Dream - Cover

The Dream

Copyright© 2019 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 1

Sleep had become something I wasn’t as well acquainted with, as I once had been. I’d just about forgotten a few things that I used to take for granted with sleep. Two of those things - one a male and the other female, were grumpy that morning. Okay maybe they weren’t, but my wife, Karen later said they looked it. That’s because they had been forced to sleep on the floor for the first time in years.

I probably need to explain a little. I’m an engineer and my name is Mike. My introduction about sleep being what it was, was because we’d just spent the night on our new bed and it was better than fabulous. It was, and don’t tell Karen, almost better than sex, after so long not being able to enjoy a restful sleep.

Being an engineer might sound glamorous but the reality was that I’d spent most of the last few years away from home. When I say most, I mean that I’d visit home for national long weekends and holidays and that was it.

The long absences had done a number on our marriage. We’d become almost strangers over time and that became totally unacceptable to me, so I’d given notice at work, returned home and began looking around for something that would keep me local again. Our new, top of the line luxury bed was our reward for me finding more suitable employment after four months.

Against Karen’s wishes, I’d made a rule. No dogs on the bed. I was sick of waking up as one or the other dog pushed me to the floor and I was TOTALLY over waking up with a dog’s ass in my face. As a consolation prize to Karen, I’d EVENTUALLY been able to snuggle her to sleep for the first time in years, too. One thing about evicting my dogs from the bed is that they were persistent and I finally had to remind them that they were MY dogs and not the other way around.

Again, Karen hadn’t been pleased with my way of disciplining them even though I feel that popping them firmly on their back thighs with an open hand would not be considered abuse, by a normal person’s standards. That was all it took, too, once I stopped listening to Karen and began to do what I knew I had to. She’d just gotten so used to sleeping with them in my absence that she needed to relearn how to sleep with just a husband in bed instead of dogs for company.

So waking up that next morning, stretched out on my new bed beside my wife with not a single dog between us was pretty neat. Being able to look over and actually watch Karen wake up was nice for a change, too. “G’morning, sleepyhead. Enjoy the new bed?” I asked.

“Oh God, why didn’t we do this years ago?” She was referring to the new bed, that was obvious. Without waiting for a reply, she added, “I had the weirdest dream last night.”

“What was it this time?” I chuckled. It wasn’t the first time she had dreamed about weird things.

“It was fantastic! And so surreal. I remember all of it, Mike, but you’d laugh, so never mind,” she suddenly sounded shy.

“Tisk-tisk, no way! You don’t get to tell me you had another weird dream without describing it!” I gave her, ‘the look’, which meant I really was interested.

Karen looked back at me for a long second then said, “In my dream, I was your slave, Mike.” Karen smiled as if at the memory.

“What’s so weird about that? It’s not like we don’t play kinky sex games, unless I woke up with a different Karen this morning?”

“No, I mean a 24/7 slave. Not just a poor pretend sex slave from Arabia where you’re the sultan, but a real, actual submissive slave. I wore a collar and slept in a cage and everything! You made me crawl out naked on all fours and eat from a dog bowl in front of your buddies while you played poker.” She said dreamily.

I very nearly asked her if it made her horny to think of being naked in front of my buddies, but I wisely decided against it. Instead I asked her to share as much as she remembered.

“I said I remember the whole thing! One day you just came in from work and told me you were taking me back to the way things were before we met. It was weird because it was like I was standing there in front of myself but you could only see the version of me I was looking at too. Like I was looking at myself through your eyes. I was me, but I was SEEING me as if I was you.”

“Okay, so were you thinking my thoughts too?” I asked, becoming a little more interested in this dream sequence of Karen’s. It was WAY more interesting than her dream about the floating bubble house she’d described the first morning I’d come home to stay.

“No, you were you and I was me, but I was just seeing me through your eyes. Hey it was a dream, okay?” Karen said in a voice that sounded a little unsure of herself now, like she was still working to understand the dream herself.

“It sounds like a pretty cool dream, is what I meant! Please, continue, Karen!” I said seriously.

“Okay, but you have to promise not to laugh. And DON’T JUDGE ME!” She insisted, feeling the need to remind me that it was just a weird and sexy dream.

I sincerely promised, and she whispered back an ‘okay’ before she took a deep breath and began.

She explained how after she became my slave, I suddenly took her and the kids camping or something, but she had to stay completely naked and for some reason, the kids were just fine with it.

Then she seemed to back up and told me we’d we’d talked to the kids about our decision and they seemed totally disinterested in it, but that was the way her dream had gone. Out of order or something, she said.

So the kids just waved off our big announcement and went back to whatever they were doing like they knew every parent did what we were suggesting.

“I felt relief and massive apprehension at the same time. I felt humiliated because I was making such a big deal of it and they just didn’t care at all, as if their mom choosing to be a slave was what every mom did. So crazy hot!” Karen admitted.

“So right in front of the kids, you made me strip naked, in the living room. That embarrassed me and I could tell Joe was embarrassed too. You were just so supportive that I was able to do it. Kyle, that little pervert, seemed eager to watch me strip even though I don’t think I did it in a sexy way. Claire just told me to hush so she could watch TV.”

Karen then seemed to correct herself by admitting that one moment she was taking off her jeans while Kyle was staring with his mouth hanging open and the next, we were all in the forest or wherever it was.

“Even the part where you trussed me up and hung me from a tree by my tits, tied my ankles behind my neck and made me pee on command into a cup when Claire kept getting thirsty, seemed like it was totally acceptable. As if my pee was lemonade or something for Claire to enjoy. She certainly didn’t seem to enjoy it much and she spilled a little on her tee shirt, but she drank it all up, waited a minute then asked for more.”

Karen paused and reminded me it was just a dream and not to get mad at Claire, then went on to say that there were all these other people just wandering around doing their thing, but most of them were nude too, half of the naked ones had collars on and no one batted an eyelid when one of the naked slaves was bent over and paddled or whipped.

“I remember watching myself from your perspective look over my shoulder while hanging there and that’s when I noticed that there was another slut hanging on the next tree, too. She smiled at me as if we were in line at the supermarket, or got tied up like this every day. I looked back at her and tried to smile back, through the pain in my tits. Unlike me, she was tied by the wrists and the rope was attached to a pulley system. There was this huge black man jerking her rope to make her go up and down, but he was doing it while his massive dick was in her butt.”

“He was having sex with her? Right out in the open in front of our kids?” I pointlessly asked.

“Yeah, and there were other kids there too, just like they were at a picnic or something. You know, doing kid stuff and ignoring me? The black guy and the slut who, you know, was getting it in her butt with the rope to make her lift and fall onto his thing? They didn’t seem to care about anyone seeing them either. She had bigger tits than me and they were flapping and bouncing all over the place. She had huge nipple rings and other rings down there too,” Karen suggested she had a heavily pierced vagina. “Her legs had a pole strapped to each ankle, holding them apart and they were resting on the black man’s shoulders. She even had red high heels strapped onto her feet. It was so nasty in a whorishly delightful way!”

“So then what?” I asked, wishing I had a pad and pen or my tablet handy, to make notes.

“Well Joe and Kyle seemed to lose interest in what I was doing for Claire and they went over to talk to the other slut. They stood on either side of the black guy and asked her why she was making the black guy do all the work, as if they were upset at the tied up slut, for making him do all the work. They didn’t even acknowledge the little Asian girl behind the black man.”

“Oh, Asians too, huh? You know Joe likes a little slant-eyed girl at school. Maybe you were subconsciously thinking of that?”

“Mike, please. She was naked and had on a shiny steel collar too, had his butt cheeks spread and was licking his butthole. Joe eventually noticed her, but he just told her to get her tongue further into the black man’s asshole. They used really vulgar language. Not like I taught them at all!”

So it was just you, the Asian, the kids, the black man and the other chick now?” I asked, trying to picture the scene.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.