Date Night - Cover

Date Night

by Tonguelasher

Copyright© 2019 by Tonguelasher

BDSM Sex Story: Men and women often have difficulty connecting with other singles. This new agency has a way to take the pressure off of the first date, getting the sex out of the way right away, and allowing the couples to get to know each other in a more relaxed fashion.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   .

Mary had no luck with men. She was a very pretty petite blonde with a perpetually sunny smile and disposition. Yet all the men she was meeting were some mixture of arrogant, horny, desperate, and/or clueless about how to act on a date or around a woman. The worst of these was the horniness. You want men to have a healthy interest; but the guys she dated almost universally either would start pressuring her to have sex, or were so clearly worried about the question of getting into her pants as soon as possible that they were almost incapable of normal conversation.

One day she was about ready to give up and become a twenty-something year old cat lady when she was talking to one of her coffee mates about this perpetual problem. Her friend mentioned a new concept in dating services that she had just heard was starting up. Very low key and private. The idea was to get the sex out of the way first in a setting that would not be threatening to the woman, and would alleviate some of the arrogance and other bad behaviour of the man. This sounded intriguing to Mary although there were few details about the specifics. But she got the number and resolved to at least call them up and ask some questions.

Rob was a man having similar bad luck on the dating treadmill. He meant well, he really, really did. He was normally a nice guy and even a little shy. But on a date he inevitably started obsessing about whether he was going to get lucky. He couldn’t pretend to himself that he didn’t care, because he really did, and the more he tried to pretend he didn’t the more he did, so that didn’t work. He couldn’t stick to a pledge to himself not to not have sex on the first date, because even though it had never happened to him he knew that sometimes it did happen to other people and that there were women out there that were horny enough and seemed to expect it and he was worried about disappointing a woman if she did expect it and didn’t get any. Which would be so frustrating for him considering that he wanted to but was worried that she wouldn’t and so he wouldn’t push it. And so on and so on. It was so much easier to stay home and watch TV.

Then Rob heard about this new dating service, based on an interesting concept and just starting up. Apparently the idea was that they would have the sex first and get it out of the way, so everyone could relax and get to know each other in a more relaxed environment afterwards. Of course this got his attention, and while he didn’t get many details at first, he did manage to get the phone number of the service and he too was determined to call them the next day.

He spoke to a woman there and was told to come in later the same day if he wanted to have an initial interview right away, if it was convenient. The thought of guaranteed sex made the prospect seem very convenient indeed, and Rob found himself in their offices at 7 p.m. that evening.

A woman named Amanda spoke with him at length and asked him questions about himself, his past experiences with women, and what he was looking for. Finally, she began to explain more details about the sex component of the service.

The whole idea she said was to provide a safe and non-threatening environment for the women while at the same time defusing all the tension around the question of the possibility of sex. The sexual interaction was structured totally around these objectives and was not for the purpose of gratifying the men at all. After all, men really didn’t need very much help to achieve their own gratification from any kind of sex whatsoever.

She first had him sign a rather extensive and quite thorough non-disclosure agreement that guaranteed that if he revealed anything of the procedures then he might as well just leave his testicles on the desk on his way out the door. She then went on to explain the details of the encounters, some of which were rather bizarre. Rob was stupefied at first, and started yelling and refusing to participate. Amanda calmly and patiently outlined the reasoning and the advantages of their methods and compared them to his usual disasters. In the end his growing and eventually rampant horniness led him to agree to everything. Amanda smiled at him and had him sign several release forms and other paperwork before accepting his cheque for the agency’s services. When they were done, she said that if he wished he could start the first date right away. Rob by this time was once again horny and eager to start, although with a lot of trepidation, and agreed.

She led him into a room with a large frilly four poster bed as well as some armchairs, a big wooden table, a sink, and some clinical looking apparatus. There were five women sitting around the room sipping drinks and chatting. They seemed remarkably relaxed for a date evening; but of course this wasn’t a normal date, and their relaxation was the whole point.

Amanda introduced them all, including Mary who happened to be in the group that evening, asking the women to tell a little about themselves and asking Rob to tell a lot about himself. Then she asked Rob, who was still standing, to strip and display himself to all the women.

Everyone had known this was coming, but Rob still turned bright red as he peeled off the last of his clothes and stood before them stark naked. Amanda then told him to slowly turn to give them all a good look at him, and to then face them and start to masturbate himself.

Amanda started a movie camera on a tripod already set up in front of the room, and gave another handheld to Susan so they could get a record of Rob’s adventures aver the course of the evening. Knowing he was being filmed did nothing to ease Rob’s discomfort.

After the room had been quiet as they all watched Rob naked and masturbating for them for a couple of minutes Amanda started a patter about Rob and what he was going to do for them. She asked each woman in turn what she thought about aspects of his physical appearance and his performance so far. In doing so she was beginning a deliberate process of objectifying him. She wanted them to get comfortable with the idea of using him for sex, rather than worrying about his feelings and holding back how they treated him. At one point she referred to him as the fuckmeat, and as a support system for a cock. And for a tongue.

Before he got too far along the road to orgasm (which was happening in spite of his humiliation) Amanda told him to stop and announced that it was time to get him cleaned up and out for the next phase of the “date”. This was to be a group participation exercise.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.