The Futa's Mind-controlling Panties - Cover

The Futa's Mind-controlling Panties

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 9: Futa’s Mind-Controlling Mistake

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: Futa’s Mind-Controlling Mistake - The Figure has a new game: panties that turn women into futanari and grant them mind-controlling powers. When the Figure gives five of them to the agoraphobic Mildred, the Figure sits back and watches the futa and incestuous fun that follows!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Chloe Quick

Panic swept through me. Sasha Ford, a new dickgirl, was atop Kendall, poised to take the Black girl’s virginity. I was saving Kendall’s virginity for the amazing Mildred. The original futa deserved to get Kendall’s cherry, not Sasha.

Sasha should understand that.

My mind-control powers weren’t working on Sasha, either. She was disobeying me, pushing her dick against Kendall’s cherry. She hadn’t broken through the Black girl’s hymen, yet, but how long would that membrane hold. I had to think.

“Don’t let her take her cherry!” I gasped. “Kendall, resist!”

“Get off of me!” Kendall gasped and thrashed.

“Really?” Sasha moaned and sat up while Mrs. Solomon and Ms. Lyon, Kendall’s mother, broke from their own embrace. They rushed at Sasha as she sat up. “You’re really cock-blocking me, Chloe.”

“She’s for Mildred!” I clutched the two boxes of Hawaiian pizza, my appetite evaporating.

Mrs. Solomon and Ms. Lyon seized Sasha. Brassy-brown hair swished about the seventeen-year-old futa’s head as the two mature beauties pulled her back. Kendall sat up and glared at Sasha. My fellow futa shook her head.

“I’m not going to fuck her if she doesn’t want me to,” Sasha muttered. “You can let me go.”

“Ms. Chloe?” asked Ms. Lyon. The Black woman gave me a questioning look.

“Hold onto her,” I said. “Why would you want to deny Mildred the chance to pop her cherry? Don’t you think she’s the most amazing futa in the world?”

“Er, yeah, of course,” Sasha said. She gave a laugh. “I just got carried away.”

I gave her a suspicious look. “When did you get your panties? I thought Mildred gave me the first pair.”

“Yeah, it was after you left. I mean, how else did I know to come here?” She flashed me this smile. It looked innocent, but ... Sasha was kind of a prankster in the neighborhood. She got into trouble a lot. “She thought the boy shorts were perfect for me, and so she made me into a futa.”

I glanced down at her girl-dick thrusting from her crotch, her hairless balls swinging beneath them. She did have one. And the panties. “But you knew that Kendall was for Mildred, and you tried to take her cherry. Aren’t you under Mildred’s mind-control like I am?”

“Yep.” Sasha nodded. “Totally am. So, let’s have some Hawaiian pizza. It’s my favorite.”

She was lying.

I set the pizza boxes down, so angry with her. I looked around and spotted my phone. I grabbed it off the end table and sent a text to my mom. “Sasha Ford is a futa and has her own mind-control panties. Did Mildred give them to her?”

“So, you going to let me go?” Sasha asked.

“Maybe,” I said. “Let me just hear back from Mildred. I don’t trust you. You’re up to something. You pretended to be under my mind-control powers, you’re lying about loving Hawaiian pizza, and you tried to steal Mildred’s cherry.”

Kendall nodded.

Sasha’s face fell. Then she thrashed in the grip of the two MILF’s.


Mildred Dean

“So, where should we go for dinner?” I asked now that I was dressed.

So was everyone else. Elouise, the reverend’s lesbian wife (I had given her some naughty commands), gave a thoughtful look. Her daughter, Christabella, jumped in place, looking excited like she had an idea.

Mrs. Quick, the blonde wife I’d been having so much fun with today, pulled out her phone.

“You have an idea, don’t you?” I asked the sixteen-year-old girl.

“Damsels and Knights!” she gushed. “The medieval restaurant.”

Her mother rolled her eyes. “It’s her favorite. She likes dressing up as a medieval lady and going there. They aren’t open on weekdays, honey.”

“Oh, right,” she said, her face falling. She was cute. Just adorable. A sixteen-year-old hottie with curly, brown hair falling around her freckled face. She pushed up her glasses. She looked a lot like her blonde mother.

“How about we go to Giovanni,” said Elouise. “They have great pasta.”

“Isn’t that a little heavy?” I asked, rubbing at my stomach. “We’re going to get back to fucking after dinner.”

“The Searhouse?” suggested Christabella. “Get some steak. The waitresses wear those cute, country-style uniforms. Jean skirts and straw hats and such.”

“That sounds fun,” I said, grinning. “What do you think, Dianne.”

I turned to the busty, blonde MILF. Mrs. Quick’s brow had knitted together. She looked up and said, “Um, did you give a pair of mind-controlling panties to Sasha Ford?”

“No,” I said. “Why?”

“Chloe just texted me to ask if you had.”

A chill ran through me. “What, did she steal a pair out of my house?” How could she even know? “And who the hell is Sasha Ford?”

“She’s a teenager who lives across the street from you,” Mrs. Quick said, texting fast on her phone.


Sasha Ford

I couldn’t believe fourteen-year-old Chloe Quick had captured me. This was so lame. That little twerp had figured me out. She was some teeny-bopper idiot. Always talking about makeup channels on YouTube and copying how her older sister, Bryana, dressed.

And she had outwitted me.

Her phone beeped. Anger flashed over her head. “You stole one of Mildred’s panties.”

“Yeah,” I said, shrugging. “What you going to do about it.”

“I ... I...” She looked around and then grabbed her panties from where she’d dropped them. She rushed over at me, the pure-white cloth swaying. Then she shoved it in my face, rubbing the wet garment against me.

She smelled good. Nice and spicy. I breathed it in and moaned, “I await your command, Mistress Chloe. What shall this lowly futa do?”

“Ooh, why won’t this work?” she hissed.

“No, no, it totally worked,” I said, rolling my eyes. “You just had to do it a second time.”

She glared at me and threw her panties down. Her phone beeped again. She glanced at it and smiled. “They’re coming over here. Mildred’s going to totally mind-control you.” She wiggled her hips back and forth. “Mildred is so awesome. You’ll see. You’ll totally be under her panties’ spell.”

“I just know that must be amazing,” Mrs. Solomon purred. The homewrecker who broke up my parents’ marriage sounded so excited to be mind-controlled.

They were all crazy.

“So you’re going to have your two MILFs hold me until Mildred gets here?” I demanded.

“Yes!” Chloe studied me. “You’ve been bad. You know what happens to me when I’m bad?”

“Your parents tell you to go to your room and think about how you disappointed them.” I put on a pleading look. “Oh, no, that’s so terrible.”

“Well...” She faltered. “What they should do is spank me!”

“I always spanked Kendall,” Ms. Lyon said. She had a firm grip on my right arm. “And you’ve been so bad. Trying to take my daughter’s virginity. That’s Mildred’s. Miss Chloe said so.”

“I did.”

My stomach sank. “Spank me? You can’t do that. I’m seventeen! I’m not your kid.”

“Sure we can,” Ms. Lyon cooed. “If Miss Chloe orders me to do it, I’ll gladly spank that pretty, White ass of yours.” Her free hand grabbed my rump and squeezed it.

“Say the word, Chloe,” Mrs. Solomon cooed. Her hand grabbed my other butt-cheek. “We’ll spank her so hard.”

“She’s been bad,” Chloe said. “Do it!”

“Oh, hell no!” I gasped and thrashed. I squirmed and bucked as they dragged me to the couch and pushed me down on it. My naked breasts rubbed into the cushion. The tip of my dick rubbed against the fabric.

A tingle of pleasure shot through me.

“This is fucked up, Chloe.”

“You were bad,” she answered. “Take your punishment.”

Ms. Lyon’s hand pulled away from my rump. The air swished.

SMACK!

I gasped at the stinging pain shooting through my rump. The heat melted down to my pussy. I squirmed there, my nipples rubbing against the fabric. My cunt clenched and futa-dick throbbed from it, girly nuts swaying between my side.

“That fucking hurt!” I gasped.

“It was supposed to,” Ms. Lyon purred.

Then I realized that Mrs. Solomon’s hand wasn’t on my rump any lon—

CRACK!

Hers didn’t land as hard, but it still hurt. I thrashed on the couch, pinned down by their hands gripping me. My butt-cheeks both throbbed from the impacts. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest from the stinging pain creeping over my rump.

SMACK!

“Fuck!” I groaned. “You really don’t have to—”

CRACK!

“Oh, yes we do,” Ms. Lyon said, her hand leaving a burning swath across my rump. The heat melted down to my pussy. I shuddered and then something clicked in my head when she said, “You’ve been bad.”

“I have been bad,” I moaned in a throaty purr. I rubbed my cheek into the couch, my nipples throbbing. Pussy juices soaked my bush. “I’ve been such a bad futa. I stole those panties.”

SMACK!

“Yes, yes, punish me!” I moaned. “Mmm, too sexy MILF’s spanking me.”

“Are you getting turned on?” Chloe asked.

“Aren’t you?” I asked.

CRACK!

The pain swept through me. It was turning me on. It fed this growing ache in me. “Doesn’t it make you hard watching these two sexy women spank me, Chloe? God, it makes me hard and wet.”

“Well, yeah.” The blonde futa sounded surprised by this. “It is turning me on.”

“Mmm, that’s because you’re a naughty, little slut. But that’s okay. It’s fun being dirty.”

SMACK!

“Yes, yes, just like that, Mrs. Solomon!” I wiggled my rump, the pain bleeding across it. “Keep span—”

CRACK!

I yelped at Ms. Lyon’s hard spank. My futa-dick throbbed hard. My girly balls throbbed, full of futa-cum I couldn’t wait to unleash. “Mmm, Chloe, look at how wet I am.”

“You do look wet,” she moaned. I heard the throaty desire in her voice.

“I bet you just want to fuck me.” I wiggled my rump. “Just do it. Drive that futa-cock into me. It’ll be so great.”

“Yes! Out of the way!”

The two MILF’s let me go moments before Chloe pounced on me. Her left hand planted on my lower back, pinning me in place. Her cock smacked into my rump. She spanked me with it a few times, the fleshy shaft drumming from my right cheek to my left.

The pain swept through me, but I didn’t mind. I was getting so turned on now. I wiggled my hips and then groaned as she pressed her dick into my butt-crack. She pressed it down between my asscheeks to my sphincter.

“Ooh, you’ve been bad,” she said, her precum-lubed tip pushing against my asshole.

“Yes, yes, sodomize me with that big girl-dick!” I moaned, eager for it. Her cock had felt incredible in my pussy. I bet she’d be amazing in my asshole.

Chloe pressed forward, her tip pushing and pushing on my sphincter. I groaned as my asshole stretched. As it did, this amazing heat swept through me. I groaned, squirming in place. My anal ring widened to swallow her thick dick.

My nipples throbbed against the couch. The pleasure swept through my body. I groaned as her thick shaft pushed against my surrendering backdoor. That naughty hole resisted for a moment longer before it opened all the way. Her thick cock slid into my bowels.

“Oh, fuck!” I gasped as she invaded my anal sheath.

“Mmm, yes!” panted Chloe. More and more of her girl-cock slid into my asshole. “This is what you get for being such a bad, bad futa.”

“That’s right!” I moaned. “Punish me. Ooh, yes, yes, punish me with that big dick. You have to teach me my lesson.”

“Right!” she groaned as her girl-dick bottomed out in me. Her balls rested against my taint.

Then she drew back. I gasped, my bowels clenching down around her girl-dick. The heat swept through me. It was incredible. I trembled, savoring the bliss. It felt amazing. My bowels clenched around her shaft.

More and more of her slid out of me. That big, throbbing shaft then slammed back into my bowels. Her nuts cracked into my taint. Her crotch spanked my aching rump. I groaned, the pain mixing with the rapture of her dick sodomizing my asshole.

“Oh, yes, yes, punish me!” I hissed, savoring the mix of pain and pleasure. It was exciting.

I bet my bratty sister would love this.

Chloe thrust away at me. She fucked her dick into my bowels. My futa-dick drank in the sensation. The ache built at the tip. My pussy grew hot, too. My two different types of orgasm built in me.

I would have such a great cum. I looked forward to it as the fourteen-year-old futa hammered me. She rammed to the hilt in me over and over again. It was incredible. I savored every moment of it. her thrusts plunged faster and faster. She buried into me again and again.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I moaned, squeezing my asshole around her dick.

“Ooh, you’re taking your punishment!” Chloe moaned as she enjoyed sodomizing me.

The cute girl’s hands stroked my back and sides. She made the cutest sounds as she sodomized me. I heard moans and gasps. The other three had fallen into a daisy-chain. Kendall ate out her mother who ate out Mrs. Solomon who completed the circle of naughty cunt lapping. I groaned, loving it.

This was perfect. Just what I needed.

I clenched my bowels down around on Chloe’s dick. She squealed in pleasure at the increased friction. She thrust harder, increasing my own bliss. The rapture danced through me. This amazing ecstasy that would explode out of me.

I would have such a great orgasm on her girl-cock. I would cum with such an explosive force. She buried her shaft into me again and again. She plundered my backdoor. I loved it. I smiled as I savored her dick burying into me again and again.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I moaned. “Fuck me! Cum in me, Chloe!”

“I will!” she gasped. “You feel so good. I love fucking assholes.”

“Me, too!” I clenched tight about her futa-cock again. The pleasure swept over me.

She buried into me, her crotch spanking my rump. That flare of pain joined the stimulation of her futa-cock pumping away at my bowels. As she pulled back, the friction surged through me. It hit that amazing peak.

I came.

My bowels writhed around her futa-cock as she buried back into me. My dick erupted. My cum splashed against the side of the couch. My pussy gushed juices that soaked my girl-balls. The rapture and delight swept through me.

“Oh, fuck, yes!” I moaned, savoring the rapture and ecstasy surging through me.

“Oh, wow, Sasha!” Chloe gasped. “That’s so good.”

“Cum in me!” I howled as she buried her futa-dick to the hilt in my spasming bowels.

She squealed in delight. Hot cum pumped into my bowels. It was such a treat to enjoy. I loved every moment of it. My convulsing asshole milked her cock. She moaned as she pumped me full of her jizz.

I hit the peak of my orgasm as her cum spurted over and over in me. I groaned, my thoughts buzzing for a moment longer. Then they cleared. I whimpered as she basted my bowels with her spunk. I turned my head, spotted my panties.

Kendall and the MILFs moaned as they daisy-chained, lost to eating each other’s pussies. Chloe panted, her final spurts of cum pumping into my bowels. She panted behind me, her futa-cock twitching in my asshole.

“Mmm, that’s what naughty futas get!” she pronounced and pulled her girl-dick out of me. The moment her dick sprang free, I acted. I burst from the couch, pushing her out of the way. She shouted as she fell on her rump. I snagged my panties off the carpet and rushed towards the front door.

“After her!” Chloe shouted.

I wrenched open the door and burst outside naked. I didn’t care. My legs stretched out. I played softball. I ran all the time. I held nothing back as I raced for the safety of my house.


Chloe Quick

I gained my feet as Kendall, Mrs. Solomon, and Ms. Lyon struggled to stand up from their circle of pussy licking. I darted after Sasha. I burst outside and gaped. She was already across the front lawn and racing out into the street.

“Stop! Stop!” I shouted and darted naked after the fleeing dickgirl.

Sasha crossed the street in a second. She hit the sidewalk and raced past Mr. Solomon’s house. By the time I reached the road, my bare feet smacking hard on the sun-warmed asphalt, Sasha had reached her lawn. I gasped as she leaped up onto the porch and then burst into the house. She slammed the front door behind her.

“Panties, Miss Chloe!” Ms. Lyon shouted.

I turned to see the three of them running after, Kendall at the lead. Ms. Lyon held my white, schoolgirl panties in her hand. I snatched them from her and the four of us ran across the street and down the sidewalk.

“We can’t let her get away!” I shouted as we charged onto Sasha’s front lawn. Grass whipped at my feet.

I scrambled up the porch, panting. A stitch formed in my side. I grabbed the doorknob and twisted. It didn’t budge. Locked. I pounded on it hard and shouted in frustration. Why didn’t my mind-controlling panties work on her?

“We can’t let her get away!” I shouted. “We have to get inside the house! Look for an open window!”

The others moved around the house, looking at windows. I stood on the front porch, panting. This was so bad. She shouldn’t steal from Mildred. I had to get those panties back. I couldn’t believe I let her escape from the house.


Sasha Ford

What to do?

I could hear Chloe and her mind-controlled sluts searching for a way into my house. A window rattled to my right, Kendall prying at it. Was the backdoor locked? I sprang through the living room, rushed through the kitchen, and reached it. I twisted the lock in time to see Mrs. Solomon moving through the backyard.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” I muttered. I gripped my sodden boy shorts in my hand. Mildred would be coming back. She’d have Mrs. Quick with her. She also had Mr. Quick, Bryana, and Chloe’s aunt mind-controlled, too. They were just across the street.

I only had my mother and sister.

“Dad!”

I rushed up the stairs, an idea forming in my mind. A hope. We had to get out of here before Mildred got back. Maybe Chloe and I couldn’t mind-control each other, but Mildred was the source of these powers. She had Chloe under her domination, and I didn’t want to end up like that. I wanted to be the top queen.

I burst onto the second floor and rushed to the master bedroom. I found my mother and the brat in a wild sixty-nine. Fawn, my little sister, was on top of our mother, face buried in mommy snatch. They feasted on each other with hunger.

“Let’s go!” I shouted. “Mom, grab your car keys. Get your phone. We’re leaving. Heading to Dad’s place.”

“Right!” Fawn shouted and burst off of Mom. She scrambled off the bed and raced out of the room past me.

“Where are you going?” I asked as she streaked past the stairs and headed into her room.

“You told me to grab my phone,” she said.

I meant that just for Mom, but whatever.

Mom grabbed her phone and stood up. Then she grabbed her purse and looked inside. She plucked out her keys and dropped her purse. She headed for the door.

“Wait, purse, too,” I said. “Have your wallet.” Should I get them clothed? How long would we have before they started breaking windows?

Fuck clothes, I had my panties. If a cop pulled us over, he’d become my bitch. And if it was a female cop, well, she’d really become my bitch. My futa-dick throbbed at that, this naughty thrill racing through me.

I darted ahead, Mom and my sister following me down the stairs. “No stopping unless I tell you,” I said. “Okay, Mom.”

“Right,” she said.

I reached the first floor, rounded the stairs, and rushed for the garage. Someone rattled another window. I burst into the garage. There was a shout outside, the words muffled. The vehicle’s lights flicked on, illuminating Mom’s gray Dodge Caravan. The lights flashed as the doors unlocked.

I ran around and hopped into the passenger seat. Mom gained the driver seat and jammed the key, which was the end of her remote and not a real metal key. It worked off a chip. She turned it to start the engine while my little sister hopped in the back seat.

“Let’s go see Dad!” she cheered.

Mom hit the garage door remote clipped to her sun visor. It clanged open. So slowly. My stomach churned as she put it in reverse. She peered behind her, looking so calm. Ms. Lyon appeared in the driveway, waving her hands to get us to stop.

Mom just hit the accelerator and then the van rocketed off at the Black woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.