The Futa's Mind-controlling Panties - Cover

The Futa's Mind-controlling Panties

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 13: Futa Mind-Controls Her Hot Boss

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13: Futa Mind-Controls Her Hot Boss - The Figure has a new game: panties that turn women into futanari and grant them mind-controlling powers. When the Figure gives five of them to the agoraphobic Mildred, the Figure sits back and watches the futa and incestuous fun that follows!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Mildred Dean

The panties sailed over my boss’s desk and landed on her cleavage, sticking to the round expanse of firm boobs the dominating woman had. Athena Pearce gasped in shock, thrusting back from her desk. The leather executive’s chair wheeled back as fury crossed her face.

“There is no mental health condition that is going to justify throwing your wet panties at ... at...” The fury on Ms. Pearce’s face trailed off. Her sharp features furrowed. Her bold nose twitched. Plump lips worked together as she wetted them. The red grew shiny. Color blossomed in her cheeks as she pulled up the panties, leaving a wet smear behind on her chest.

I loved this wonderful moment when a woman became dominated by my panties. Like Mrs. Quick, her naughty daughter Chloe, my reverend’s wife and daughter, and others, Ms. Pearce fell under the spell of my pussy juices.

Like a drug addict, she inhaled my panties. She groaned as she smeared the purple thong, trimmed in pink lace, against her face. I smiled as her tits swelled her low-cut blouse on her inhalation, beads of my cream gleaming on those round surfaces. Nipples hardened, poking at the silk of her bra.

“I have a gift for you,” I said, setting the box on the table. “You can have it after you tell me how much you love me. Because you do love me, don’t you?”

“Oh, god, I love you so much,” she moaned and then inhaled my panties again.

A surge of lust shot through me. I had desired so many of the women in my life, always too scared to admit my lesbian desires. Whether it was Elouise, the reverend’s wife, or my sexy doctor, or the dominating boss that both intimidated me and soaked my panties, I never had the courage to overcome my anxiety. I used to take so many pills just to be able to come to work, making myself feel so numb to the world.

Now I had the confidence thanks to my futa-cock.

“I love you more than there are stars in the skies and grains of sand on the beach. It’s deeper than the Mariana Trench and higher than Mount Everest.” Ms. Pearce shuddered. “Oh, god, what do I have to do to prove I love you. Because I do.”

I smiled. I had no idea she had this poetic side. But she also had the confidence and domination to make the most use of the panties. Chloe would find the perfect person at her high school, too, and I would control them through her. It still irked me that Sasha had gotten away with that other pair. I wanted to be the queen sitting atop all the fun.

Well, maybe something could be done about her.

In the meantime, there were so many delights at work to play with. My only friend, Kyra, that sexy secretary outside this office, my boss, others. I quivered, my futa-dick pulsing and my pussy getting wet, soaking the backs of my girl-balls.

“If you want to prove you love me,” I said, “crawl on your hands and knees around your desk, push up my skirt, pull down my panties, and blow my futa-cock.”

“Yes, Mildred,” she moaned and slipped out of her expensive chair.

I shuddered as Athena Pearce crawled around her desk. Her head appeared, black hair held back in a bun. Those glasses on her nose shifted as she moved. Her silk blouse rustled and that tight, dark-gray pencil skirt clung to her rump. Even with her coming at me, I could see how great of an ass she had.

So many wonderful lusts surged through me as she crawled towards me. She had such a big smile on her lips, so happy to prove her love for me by crawling. It was intoxicating. My cunt clenched. The heat swelled up my futa-cock.

Then she was at me. Her hand slid up my tights. She caressed my flesh. Tingles rippled through me. I groaned, the heat growing and growing in me. I groaned, loving every moment of this. It was incredible. I wiggled my hips from side to side. The pleasure swelled in me. I would have such a huge orgasm.

It would be outstanding playing with my boss.

“Mildred,” she moaned, pushing my skirt higher and higher. Her eyes stared at my bulge. “You have a cock. That’s so amazing. How?”

I winked at her. “You’ll see.”

“You’re so different,” she moaned. “So confident. Where has this amazing Mildred been? I could have fallen in love with you years ago.”

“I know,” I groaned. “But that’s the past. All that matters is that you love me now. You are mine.”

“Yours,” she breathed in delight. A big smile crossed her face.

Then she groaned as she revealed the pair of bronze panties I wore. My futa-dick throbbed in them. Pulsed. She pressed her face into my underwear, kissing at the satin fabric. She smooched right at my heavy nuts. She sucked on them through the fabric.

It was such a delight to experience.

My skirt around my waist, her hands hooked my waistband. She drew my skirt down. My futa-cock popped out. Her dark eyes focused on it. She moaned, licking those ruby lips. Her hips wiggled, her skirt rustling as she drew my panties down my thighs. The fabric caressed my skin. It felt incredible on me. I loved every moment of it.

She pulled the underwear down to my knees. Rolled them past my calves. I stepped out of them, my cock bobbing before me, balls swaying. The tangy musk drifted up to my nose. I savored the scent of my arousal.

What did she taste like?

I knew I’d find out.

“Mildred,” she groaned and brought those panties to her nose and inhaled them, too. Then she dropped them, not getting that rush like she did from the special pair. “Oh, this cock is gorgeous. You’re huge.”

“I know,” I said and then gasped as she grabbed me.

“So much bigger than any guy I’d fucked,” she moaned.

She stroked me and, with a wild groan, attacked the tip. I gasped at the manic way she licked at my cock. Her tongue became a pink blur streaking over my crown. She lashed it, whipping my cock with her wet tongue.

I gasped, my pussy clenching. Pleasure flowed down my shaft, warming my twat. My balls drank it in. She groaned, her hand pumping up and down my shaft. Her other grabbed my girl-balls. She kneaded them as she bathed the crown of my cock with her naughty tongue.

Then she swallowed the tip. She sucked me into her wet mouth. She nursed with passion. Her cheeks hollowed. Sloppy, slurping sounds rose. Drool spilled out of the corners of her mouth. I gasped in delight, my twat drinking in the pleasure.

“Oh, yes, yes, love me!” I moaned, my breasts jiggling beneath my bra. “Just like that, Athena.” I shivered. “Mmm, only I can call you Athena, right?”

She nodded.

“You’re Ms. Pearce to everyone else.”

She sucked harder, moaning her agreement.

Her humming passion rippled bliss down my cock. It fed that growing pressure in my balls. My pussy grew hotter. Juices soaked my bush. The tangy musk filled the air as she sucked and slurped and worshiped my girl-dick.

I groaned, my tits swaying from side to side. She gave me such bliss. It was amazing. I groaned, savoring every second of her licking and sucking and worshiping me. I would have such an explosion of rapture from her mouth.

“Oh, damn, that’s good,” I moaned. “Yes, yes, just like that. Oh, you’re going to make me explode.”

She shuddered, her eyes burning with delight. She sucked with such hunger, nursing with powerful suction. My body shivered. My balls twitched in her massaging hand. More and more drool ran out of her mouth as she brought me closer and closer to that moment of eruption.

“Just like that,” I moaned. “Oh, that’s good. That’s amazing. Oh, yes, yes, Athena. You love my cock.”

She sucked with all her might.

“You want my cum?”

She nodded, nursing.

“Then you’re going to get it!” I gasped. “Just keep sucking. Just like that. You are my slut! You love me. Worship me. Yes, yes! Athena!”

I threw back my head, my pussy clenching. The pressure rose up to the tip of my cock. I hit that frantic moment when there was no going back. My dick would erupt. I thrust my hips forward, slamming my cock to the back of her throat.

I painted her tonsils with my futa-cum.

The jizz boiled out of my girl-balls and burst out of my dick. It splashed into her mouth. She moaned in delight and then swallowed. She gulped down my seed. I gasped, my pussy convulsing. Shuddering. Juices gushed out, dripping down my thighs.

“Yes, yes, yes, Athena!” I moaned, the dual delights surging through my body.

I drank in the convulsing bliss from my cunt and the explosive euphoria from my dick. I rode that wonderful delight as she sucked out more and more futa-cum from my balls. They emptied my spunk into her hungry mouth.

I hit that peak of pleasure, pumping the last of my spunk into Athena’s mouth. She kept nursing to draw out the last of my cum. It was a wild delight to enjoy. I shuddered, savoring that wonderful delight spilling through me.

And down my thighs.

My cream ran hot from my cunt. I shuddered as I pulled back, drawing my cock from her hungry mouth. She gasped, a line of drool connecting my dick to her mouth. More drool spilled down her chin. She had made such a wicked mess.

“Did that prove how much I love you?” she asked.

“Mmm, it did,” I moaned. “But you’re always going to have to prove it.” I smiled. “What’s the best way for you to prove your love to me right now?”

She flicked her eyes to my cock. “You’re still hard, Mildred.”

“I’m a futa, not a man,” I said.

“Then I know what I have to do.” She grabbed her silky blouse and untucked it from her skirt. Then she pulled it up and over her breasts. Her round tits appeared cradled in a black bra. Her tits jiggled as her black hair swayed about her face. She adjusted her glasses then reached behind her. “You’re going to feel the depth of my love. My devotion.”

“I know I will,” I said, curious about what she would do.

She unhooked her bra. Straps spilled off her shoulder. Her breasts came out, nice and firm. Nipples hard. She shuddered, dropping her bra, and then attacked her dark pencil skirt. A short zipper rasped down on her left hip. The fabric dropped down her thighs and piled around her heeled feet. A black thong lurked beneath, a few curls of her trimmed bush peeking out the sides.

I shuddered as she shoved her panties down. I breathed in. Over my own tangy musk, her tart aroma filled my nose. I shuddered, my mouth watering at that delicious aroma. I inhaled deeply, my breasts swelling the front of my blouse.

“Yum,” I groaned. “You smell good.”

“Thank you,” she moaned and then darted to me. She undid the buttons of my blouse. There were three of them, large squares. She opened my blouse, my round tits held in a bronze bra matching the panties she’d already stripped off of me.

She groaned in delight and hugged me tight, pushing her naked boobs into mine. My futa-cock throbbed against her belly, her silky flesh rubbing on me. It felt incredible. I savored it as she unhooked my bra.

She pulled that off from between our boobs, and suddenly our naked tits were rubbing together. I shuddered as she moaned. She wiggled her shoulders as she dropped my bra to the floor, sliding her boobs over mine.

Our nipples caressed. Sparks flared.

She had this wild heat in her eyes as she stepped back. She bit her lip and then turned around. She bent over her desk, aiming her ass at me. It was such a submissive gesture, an acknowledgment that I was the one in power here. She wiggled her rump at me, her bush between her thighs. She grabbed both her firm butt-cheeks.

My boss parted them, exposing her asshole. “Fuck my butt, Mildred. Anal will prove how much I love you. I’ve never given this to any man, but it’s yours. I’m yours. I love you so much.”

“Yes, you do,” I groaned, my futa-dick throbbing. The ache swelled in my balls already. “Mmm, you are definitely going to love the gift I’m going to give you. You’re so bold.”


Athena Pearce

Delight rippled through me at Mildred’s compliment. “Thank you!” I whimpered, my fingers holding my asscheeks apart. I felt so exposed, my butthole on display for her to enjoy. “I’m so glad I’m earning your gift. Your love.”

“Yes, you’ve earned it,” Mildred said.

Her transformation was so amazing. I would never have believed Mildred could have this confidence. Could be this sexy. Her pussy smelled so good, just the best thing in the world. She had that big cock. The salty flavor of her jizz lingered on my mouth. I shuddered, so aching for her to sodomize me.

She pressed the tip of her girl-dick between my butt-cheeks. I gasped as she slipped in between them. A hot delight shivered through me. She slid it up and down, stirring it between us. I closed my eyes and groaned in delight.

The wet tip went lower and lower until she found my virgin butthole. I didn’t know if this would hurt or not, but I was ready for her to sodomize me. Even if this was the most painful act in the world, I would give it to her.

Anal would prove my devotion. How much I loved her.

She pushed against my sphincter. I whimpered, feeling my anal ring widened. I wanted to clench down, to resist, but I forced myself to relax. This was my love’s futa-cock. My nipples throbbed against my desk’s surface as my sphincter stretched to its limits. It almost hurt. I groaned, strange sensations rippling through me.

Her cock popped into my bowels.

“Oh, my god!” I groaned.

“Mmm, that’s good,” panted Mildred. She slid her girl-dick deeper and deeper into my bowels. “Oh, that’s really good.”

“I’m so happy,” I moaned as her futa-cock spread me open. My anal sheath stretched around her.

It felt so weird to have her in my bowels. My asshole clenched about her, drinking in this velvety friction. It didn’t hurt. In fact, it was starting to feel good. Real good. The deeper into my bowels she penetrated, the more I moaned.

The more I liked it.

My body shuddered on my desk. My nipples rubbed into the surface. I groaned, the delight tingling through me. I shuddered, whimpering out my pleasure. It was all so good. So amazing. I would have such a huge orgasm.

I would explode on this girl-dick.

She was so deep in me. She had penetrated so far into my bowels. It was amazing. Wonderful. I gasped, my asshole squeezing down so tight on her girl-dick. I shuddered, a big smile crossing my lips. This was what I needed.

This was amazing.

Her bush rubbed into my butt-cheeks. Her hairless balls dangled against my taint. I had taken every bit of her. And then she pulled back. My back arched, pushing my tits into my desk. My nipples throbbed as I gasped out in delight.

“Mildred, I love your girl-dick in me!” I panted.

“I know,” she groaned. “God, you’re so tight, Athena. You’re going to make me cum so hard.”

“Good,” I moaned and then glanced at the clothing box on my desk. What had she bought for me? What delicious gift had my love procured for me?

I couldn’t wait to find out.

She slammed back into me. Her dick thrust in deeper and faster. I groaned, my bowels relaxing around her girl-dick. The pleasure swept through my body. I groaned, savoring every inch of her girl-dick penetrating into me. I gasped, loving it. This was amazing. Perfection.

She pumped away at me. Her balls smacked into my flesh. The velvety heat melted to my pussy. My cunt drank it in, my orgasm building and building with every moment. I gasped beneath her, trembling, my bowels clenching about her girl-dick.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I gasped. “Oh, that’s so good, Mildred. Mmm, you’re fucking me so hard.”

“It feels so good!” Mildred moaned. “I can feel how much you love me. Ooh, your virgin bowels are going to make me explode!”

“Yes, yes, yes!” I gasped. “Oh, Mistress, you have to cum in me. You have to fire all your jizz into my bowels. I’m yours!”

“You are!” she groaned, thrusting faster and faster.

My pussy grew hotter. Juices soaked my bush. Trickles ran down my thighs, ticklish and delightful. Her girly balls smacked into my taint as her futa-cock plowed into my bowels. I shuddered, on the verge of my orgasm.

But I held it off. I wanted her to cum in me. I was showing her my love. My devotion. She buried into my bowels again and again. I loved every moment of it. Every last stroke of her girl-dick into me. She made me shiver. Gasp.

She made me feel so wonderful.

“Mildred!” I groaned. “Dump your cum in me!”

“Getting there!” She buried her girl-dick deep into my bowels. “Oh, I’m getting there. Athena!”

Hot cum fired into my bowels.

My orgasm exploded through me.

The pleasure raced through my body, triggered by her futa-dick dumping her jizz in me. My pussy convulsed. My asshole writhed around her girl-dick. The pleasure rushed through me, this heady ecstasy. I pleased Mildred. I gave her such bliss.

“Oh, god, yes, Athena!” she groaned, more and more of her futa-cum firing into me.

“Mildred!” I howled, my mind drowning in euphoria.

My asshole worked out all her cum while I shuddered on the table. My nipples throbbed on my desk. I quivered in delight, savoring that wonderful pleasure surging through me. I squeezed my eyes shut. I whimpered as my bowels milked out the last of her cum.

“Oh, Athena, that was amazing!” she moaned. “I felt all your love. Mmm, did you feel mine.”

“Every last drop,” I groaned, my body buzzing with the delight she gave me.

I shuddered as she pulled her girl-cock out of me. I felt her jizz brimming in my asshole. She filled me up with all that spunk. I couldn’t believe how amazing that felt. I just wanted to lie here forever. My eyes closed as I panted.

Pussy cream dripped down my thighs. I must have squirted out so much juices while I was quivering in delight. It was just the best. I wiggled my hips back and forth, savoring every last second of this bliss.

“Oh, that’s good. That’s really good.” Mildred sounded so happy. “Athena, open your present. You’ve more than earned it.”

I gasped and bolted upright. “Yes, Mildred. Thank you!”

Such joy shot through me. I was so lucky to get a present from her. She was amazing. I grabbed the white clothing box wrapped up in a purple ribbon. I pulled on the loose tail. The cloth whisked together and then it spilled open.

My pussy clenched in anticipation. Cum leaked out of my asshole.

Hands shaking with joy, I lifted off the lid. I did it slowly, savoring every moment of this. It popped free. I set it to the side with care. Next, I pulled aside the tissue paper to reveal a pair of black panties with red lace on them. They appeared naughty. The type of panties you’d buy for a lover.

“Oh, Mildred, they’re gorgeous,” I moaned, lifting them up. I stroked them through my fingers, sliding my digits across them. There was red on the crotch. Two lines of lace and... “Are they crotchless.”

“Yes, they are,” Mildred purred. “When I saw them, I thought of you.”

I whirled around to face her, tears filling my eyes. “Oh, thank you, Mildred. Can I put them on right now?”

“God, yes,” she moaned, stroking her dirty cock with eager delight. It was clear she was anticipating that something would happen.

I shuddered, my round breasts swaying as I stepped into the dainty pair. Right foot and then left. I drew them up, the fabric kissing my skin. Mildred groaned and bit her lower lip. She wiggled her hips back and forth, whimpering.

The fabric passed my knees. Then they hit my thighs. I groaned as they climbed higher. I stretched the elastic waistband over my rump. Mildred groaned, her hand pumping faster on her dirty cock. The fabric seated against my pussy and gripped my ru—

I came.

It was no ordinary orgasm, it was a powerful one.

The room spun around me. Pussy juices gushed out of my cunt. I gasped and moaned, trembling. I stumbled, grabbing my desk and then I was on the floor. I gasped and thrashed, my panties growing soaked with my juices.

“Oh, my fucking god!” I howled.

Tsunamis of rapture swept through me. Great tidal waves of bliss slammed into my mind. Stars burst across my vision as I drowned in ecstasy. I bucked on my side, my entire body writhing in the currents of euphoria flowing out of my pussy.

Something sprouted from my crotch. I swear to god that I felt something growing from me. It was thrusting from my pubic mound. It brushed the panties and then slipped out through the slit in the crotch. I groaned, trembling.

“Am I growing a futa-dick, Mildred?” I howled.

“Yes, you are,” Mildred moaned. She stood over me, looking so lovely, her brown hair spilling about her face. Her dark eyes gleamed behind her glasses. She licked her lips. “You are my futa, aren’t you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.