The Gauntlet - Cover

Preview

The Gauntlet

by KingBandor

Copyright© 2019 by KingBandor

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, NonConsensual, Rape, Romantic, True Story, Historical, Cheating, Revenge, Violent,

Romantic Sex Story: In 1385 France, Sir Jean de Carrouges challenged Squire Jacques le Gris to a duel to the death for the alleged rape of the knight's wife, Marguerite. Was it really rape, or were they loves?

Foreward

This is a work of fiction. It is based on a true story and is inspired by The Last Duel by Eric Jager. His work is a non-fiction documentary of what happened, that goes into great detail. It is a fascinating read and I encourage everyone to read his book. This is my take on a fictional re-telling of the story. I tried to use my own words and interpretation of events. Some details are pure fiction, but most of what I wrote is close to the historical record.

I changed on man’s name from Sir Jean de Vienne to Sir Luc de Vienne to avoid confusion. There are already enough Jean’s and the story.

I hope you enjoy

Bandor

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.