Jack's Girls: Game Day - Cover

Jack's Girls: Game Day

Copyright© 2019 by dharmabumme

Chapter 2: Camping with Mom the Dog Magnet

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Camping with Mom the Dog Magnet - Keryl's father Jack is rather appreciative of a certain predilection the women in his family have for sex with dogs. He, mom Keryl, and daughter Katy observe the first day of a new football season at home with snacks, beverages, a television, and their now traditional celebration of intergenerational incest. Keryl never cared for football before, and Katy was raised playing the kind spelled futball. But thanks to Jack's encouragement, both are big home team fans these days.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Analingus   Bestiality   Oral Sex  

“Shoo! No food for you doggy!” scolded Keryl, though her tone of voice obviously didn’t convey enough sternness to keep the brown dog from nosing farther under the picnic table.

Her only daughter Katy grinned. She sat at the far end of the picnic table munching apple slices while her mother worked on ham sandwiches. “I don’t think you exactly scared him off, mother,” she teased. She heard a snuffling sound, then her green eyes widened in surprise as the short-legged corgi’s snout appeared without warning from under the table, pushing between her mother’s thighs.

“Oh my god, he’s crawling up your leg!” Katy giggled. “I don’t think it’s food he wants. God mom, you are SUCH a dog magnet.”

With a quick blush, Keryl hushed her daughter, only then trying to gently pry the dog from her thigh. “Bad doggy,” she admonished, though with even less convincing tone than before. With the dog’s snout now firmly planted at the crotch of her shorts, she glanced down the road to the campsite a hundred yards away or so they both knew the corgi had come from. No one was in sight there to call him home, and the dog didn’t seem to be missed.

Katy followed her mom’s eyes and also noticed no was minding the dog. At first she thought her mom might be looking for help from the dog’s owners. Then she saw Keryl’s eyes flutter closed for a moment, and Katy, sitting higher in her seat to see, smirked as her eyes spied the dog’s long, bright pink tongue swirl at her mother’s bare thigh, then over the crotch of her camp shorts. She wasn’t the least bit surprised when her mom took one more look around to see if anyone might be watching, then shifted her eyes toward the door flaps of the nearby tent.

Keryl glanced at her daughter, giving a helpless look. Katy grinned back. Her smile was understanding and supportive, but seasoned with a wicked delight, as the notion taking shape in her mother’s mind grew clear.

“Do it mom.” Katy encouraged. “Now’s your chance. You know he wants you. You’ll love it.”

It seemed those words were more than permission, almost a command. The moment her mind was made up, Keryl had somehow freed the dog from her leg and made a quick dash for the tent, the eager brown corgi trotting close on her heels, his tail high and waving with intention as his short legs propelled him after the redhead’s curvaceous backside.

“Dog slut,” Katy called out, laughing.

With one last quick, guilty peek out between the tent flaps to make sure no one had seen, Keryl disappeared inside and very soon Katy heard a quite yip and the familiar cooing of a bitch mom in heat. She shook her head in awe, almost disbelief.

No matter how often she saw this happen with her normally respectable and poised mother, it surprised and delighted Katy every time. Her pussy slit was now creaming and hot inside her shorts. And she was pretty sure from the muffled sounds emanating from the tent that her mom’s shorts were already off, that dog-magnet pussy ready and willing. She shook her head in disbelief and awe, then rose from the picnic table, took her own glance around the campsite, and stepped quickly to the tent and slipped inside the door. She zipped the door flaps shut behind her, eyes not yet adjusted to the lower light inside.

She turned and gasped at the scene before her. Her mom lay back on a sleeping bag, long legs bare and parted wide, toes lifted and pointed up, shorts dangling from one ankle, as she worked at tugging her tee shirt up and off. Close at her side, the corgi’s front paws straddled her mom’s pelvis, front paws planted on her pale, creamy hip as his head bent low to run his tongue through Keryl’s trimmed vee of mahogany pubes and up and down her raw, pink cunt slit.

“God mom, he’s already eating you!” Katy chided, her voice tinged with a hint of admiring respect. She saw dewdrops of dog saliva glistening wetly in her mother’s sparse vee of public hair. Keryl’s only answer was a grunt as her tits swung free and she tossed the tee shirt aside. Indeed the corgy somehow knew just what her mom liked, and needed.

Katy’s mom, it seemed, could nearly get any dog to lick her cunt, seldom employing any of the edible inducements like peanut butter, gravy, or wet canned dog food that many women resorted to. It awed the girl every time she saw it, and made her extremely horny in turn. And Katy knew just how exquisitely good that kind of head could feel.

Keryl peered out from under the dog’s belly for just a moment as her daughter settled next to them in the tent. “Get naked, baby,” she softly urged.

Katy licked her lips, and unsnapped her shorts, keeping her eyes on her mom and the dog. Her panties stuck to her rapidly heating pussy until she tugged them free. She tugged them both down her long legs, kicked them aside, and settled a bare ass on the adjacent sleeping bag. If she’d known they’d get some of this kind of action today, she’d have worn a skirt, sans panties, she thought. She immediately began jilling her streaming cunt slit while she gave her full attention to the visual delight of the coupling of her mother and the short-legged but determined dog. She loved to watch whenever her tall, all-legs mom took on a small or shorter dog—there was more contortion involved, more physical signaling of willingness and eagerness to engage with her our-footed lover’s desire. Even now Keryl was bending to reach quite low to get her hand round the dog’s stiffening sheath and cock, while curling her body to keep her honeypot cunt slit within reach of his nose and that magic tongue.

Katy tugged her top upward so she could tease her nipples with her left hand as she settled back to watch the lovers, her right hand busy at the smooth, slickening young cunt. She knew her mom was fond of symmetry in lovemaking, and corgi being so oral meant her mother was bound and determined to be equally or more oral with him. She moaned softly as her mother deftly slid her body around and went to her back. Moving with surprisingly supple grace, Keryl’s face ended up between the corgi’s haunches, where she could suckle and feed on his cock while her cunt opened to his gaze. Stradding her body, his belly resting on the cushion of her tits, the corgi didn’t look wholly comfortable with the 69 position. But he also didn’t look like he was one to let opportunity pass. As the slurps of cock-sucking rose from under his tummy, tongue first pressing lewdly at her mom’s visibly swollen clit, then burrowing between the cunt folds and slid deep, laving in and out as the woman’s hip flexed in rhythm to meet his penetration.

The daughter now tugged her camisole top over her head, and began sliding her now swollen clit through her fingers as she watched her mother lay back and ease her impromptu lover into missionary position. The corgi placed his front paws on her tits as the two kissed, tongues tangling. The dog’s long, stiff, vividly pink cock now laid against Keryl’s tummy, twitching and leaving glazed traces of precum on the ivory skin. The kisses got deeper as they made out for a couple of minutes. Then Keryl broke the kiss and squirmed her body a bit higher relative to his, then reached to guide his stiff-sucked cock into her cunt. She moaned with the heat and stretch of penetration, and then her eyes met Katy’s. “You kiss me now,” she murmured, blue eyes glazing with fucklust. Katy moved to her mom to comply, deeply frenching her and licking the distinct taste of dog saliva from her mouth and lips. Then Katy sat back again to watch and masturbate as her mom began to pant openly, like a bitch.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.