Farmer's Daughter - Cover

Farmer's Daughter

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Adam is making an escape from his life. In the process of beginning anew he finds that the farmer's daughter is not what he expected. She can either be the reason for his downfall or his future. What is more intriguing is the secret she carries...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Were animal   Transformation  

They lay on the floor next to the bed, holding each other, not wanting to move for anything. They are still breathing deeply from the wild sex they just had. Paula is back to her normal self, something Adam is not sure he is happy about. In some ways, he is confused on his feelings about when she changes, but right now isn’t the time to discuss it. Instead, he removes one arm so that he can run his fingers through her hair. Her eyes are closed and so he just looks at her, admiring just how beautiful she is. Maybe Paula being back to her normal form isn’t so bad...

At the moment there is nowhere else he wants to be, but right there on the floor next to the bed feeling the warm, soft body of this intense girl half his age. “I don’t believe this is happening to me,” he whispers.

Paula opens her eyes and smiles up at him. “Hi,” she says softly.

“Hi,” he replies.

“That was some pretty hot fucking.”

“I was more than fucking,” Adam corrects.

“You’re right,” she agrees. “I love how we feel together.”

“I do too,” he says, smiling bigger. “I feel so free with you.”

“Well, I can’t believe that you don’t have a girlfriend or wife by now. I mean, you’re so good and you have the most amazing dick.”

“I was waiting for someone special,” he teases.

“And do you think you found her?” she asks hesitantly.

“Oh, I believe I did.”

“But you’re worried about our ages.” She says it almost like it’s a bad taste in her mouth.

“A little,” he lies. He worries about it a lot. What would her parents say? Her mother would be more receptive given her age difference to her husband, but would Wyatt?

“This is pure open, intense sex,” Paula says, cutting into his thoughts. “It is so beautiful when you really care about the person you’re with. Age just becomes a number and that’s all.” She reaches up and touches his face, looking into his eyes, smiling. She caresses his cheek, running her finger over his lips to the tip of his nose. Adam is still running his fingers though her hair, both enjoying touching one another. Then Paula lifts her face closer to his and gently kisses him. She smiles and says, “And I really care about you.”

“I care about you, too,” he replies.

“So I’m not just someone you like to fuck then?”

“Of course I like to fuck you,” Adam grins. “In fact I love to fuck you, but ... I want this to be more than just that.”

They just look at each other and don’t speak. Paula then kisses him gently. He kisses her too. Finally she says, “I love you.”

It’s the words that he has wanted to say, but hasn’t because he felt it was too soon, that he would look like a fool saying them. Hearing them now though...

“I love you, too.”

When Paula smiles again, her face seems to light up brighter. “So do you want to sleep here on the floor or should we get back on the bed?”

Adam laughs, remembering how they fell on the floor and the tension that seems to have suddenly evaporated. “It might be safer here,” he says. “But maybe we should take a chance and get back on the bed.”

Paula gets up and grabs her cell phone to check the time. “Shit, it’s late.” Immediately Adam can tell what she is thinking as she looks at him. “We need a plan so my dad doesn’t suspect what’s going on.” She puts the phone down and picks up her sweater, slipping it on. It is tight across her chest, hovering over the top of her crotch and ass. She climbs on the bed and sits with her ankles crossed. Adam lies down with his legs stretched out, looking at her at the other end of the bed. “How would I have gotten to Debbie’s unless she picked me up or you drove me... ?”

“Plus we’d have to get your car to the mechanic even though there isn’t anything wrong with it.”

“We’ll just park it at the mechanic’s,” she says. “Then tomorrow you can take me to get it.”

“How will you get back to the farm, if your car is there?”

“I’ll give Debbie a call and ask her to pick me up here in the morning and drive me home. She’ll do it. I’ve bailed her out several times before.”

“I guess that you’re not the only one that rebels against their fathers,” he says, thinking about his daughter and how she could have been doing the same thing without him knowing it.

Paula just smiles at him, not giving him an answer and retrieves her cell phone. She punches in a number. She looks at the man while waiting for Debbie to answer. She puckers her lips and blows him a kiss and smiles. Then she speaks into the phone. “Hey, Deb! It’s me. I need a big favor. I’ll explain everything later.” She speaks to Debbie as if she has just talked to her yesterday when the fact is she hasn’t talked to her in quite a while. “Can you pick me up in the morning at the motel around nine-thirty?” Paula nods as she listens to the response and then says, “I’ve got a lot to tell you,” she adds. Thanks, Deb. See you later. You’re the best. I love you.” She hangs up and says, “There. That’s settled. She’s awesome. If I had a sister, she’d be it.”

“That’s wonderful,” Adam says. “Does she know about your secret?”

“Of course,” the girl says. “We tell each other everything. And I can’t wait to tell her about you,” she continues, slipping on the short skirt. Adam puts on his shirt and jeans. “Let’s hurry so we have time for a little more fun tonight.” Paula walks in front of Adam, her big, firm breasts moving without a bra. She knows that he is looking at her, but just smiles as she opens the door to the truck without a word. When he gets behind the wheel, the girl looks at him, biting her bottom lip. “So how do you like the evening so far?” she asks.

“It’s definitely an adventure, I’ll admit,” Adam answers. He turns over the engine and backs out of the parking lot, heading in the direction toward the farm. “Of course dealing with your father in the morning is going to suck.”

Paula reaches over to touch his hand on the steering wheel. “I doubt he’ll be too dramatic,” she says comfortingly. “I’ll make sure that he doesn’t go to the extreme and do something like fire you.” She shakes her head as if to shake away such terrible thoughts. Then she leans forward in her seat, searching the darkness. “I hope I can remember where I parked my car.”

While she is looking, Adam asks, “What can you do about your father? I mean he has all the control on who stays or who gets fired.”

“This is different,” she says.

“How so?”

Paula looks out the side window, quietly thinking. Adam keeps his eyes on the road, thinking about meeting Wyatt in the morning and dreading the worst.

“Slow down,” the girl says. “I think my car is down that road.” Adam looks, but it is so dark that even with his brights on it is hard to see. Paula points to a narrow road. He turns on it, entering into a very bumpy ride. “There it is,” she says excitedly. When they stops she says, “Just follow me to the mechanic’s.”

Adam watches her get out and run over to her car. He thinks about how it is amazing the little thing made it over the bumpy road in the first place in one piece. He almost expects the engine not to turn over, but then he hears it start up. Paula takes off and Adam is right behind her. They pull into a small gas station. If he was expecting something else or something grand then he is out of luck. Paula parks her car next to two other cars. She gets out and climbs in the truck.

“Okay, let’s get going,” she says nonchalantly. “Bobbie’s the mechanic. She knows my car and she is my mom’s cousin.”

“It must be nice living so close to relatives, and where everyone seems to know everyone.”

“Most of the time it is, but there can be a lot of gossip,” she confesses. “But Bobbie won’t say anything to my dad.” They are headed back to the motel when Paula points to a bar. “Pull in here.”

Adam does, and right away notices a lot of cars, trucks and motorcycles. “What is this place?” he asks.

“It’s our next adventure,” Paula answers with a sly grin.

“Aren’t you a little under the age for drinking?”

“Jimmy won’t say anything,” she says a little offhandedly. “He’s let me come in since I was sixteen. I did him a favor a while back, so he kind of owed me.”

“I’m not sure I want to know,” Adam mutters.

“It was nothing sexual,” she scoffs. “Men with their dirty minds...”

“And woman don’t have those?” he asks, raising an eyebrow at her.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” she playfully denies. “I liked our roleplaying tonight, so I figure we can do it again.”

“Another set of lives to step into?” he says, admiring her spontaneity.

“Yeah,” she confirms. “I want you to pick me up like I’m some kind of slut.”

“Won’t there be people that know you in there?” he asks.

“I doubt it,” she smiles at him and then laughs. “With the exception of Jimmy, this place only gets people from out of town.”

“I find it hard to believe none of these farmers drink,” he contradicts.

“Oh, they do,” she corrects. “But they only go to Kevin Shankles’ place over on Route Twenty-Seven. This place is a dive. It is geared toward out of towners, bikers and what not.”

“And Kevin’s is more the farmer’s style?”

“Exactly,” she says with a nod and a grin. “When you become a farmer, you’ll like that place too.”

“Or maybe I’ll just come out here,” he says grinning mischievously.

“Maybe,” she agrees.

“You’re wild, you know that?”

“Mmmhmm,” she agrees with a nod. “How about this: You go in first and sit at the bar. In a few minutes I’ll follow.”

Adam agrees and gets out of the truck. When he enters the bar, it is dark, smoky and loud with talking and loud music. No one looks to the door when he enters. No one looks up when he steps up to the bar. Looking around the room he sees people dancing, drinking and having a good time.

The bartender slips over and says, “What can I get you?”

“Whatever you got on tap,” Adam says. He turns to the door, wondering what will happen with Paula walks in. The dance floor is pretty crowded with people; more than he thought would be in a place like this. Of course, not everyone is a farmer, and certainly not everyone is part of the clique. He looks over at the door again, just in time to see the girl walking in. She glances at him as she goes to the far end of the bar and takes a seat.

Paula looks pretty sexy walking to the bar, her shirt bursting with her large breasts. Two men immediately take notice of her, even commenting about how good she looks. The bartender goes over and they talk briefly. It’s clear that more words are exchanged between them than the bartender and him. Eventually the bartender smiles at Paula and nods. She turns her head toward Adam and smiles.

One of the guys that took notice of the girl walks over to her and sits on the empty stool beside her. He is tall, wearing dark clothing. He has both muscled arms loaded with tattoos. Paula looks at him and smiles. Then she glances over at Adam. It is brief as her attention return to the man in the dark clothing. She says a few words to the guy, and whatever it is she says drives him off. He gets up and just walks away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.