Farmer's Daughter - Cover

Farmer's Daughter

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Adam is making an escape from his life. In the process of beginning anew he finds that the farmer's daughter is not what he expected. She can either be the reason for his downfall or his future. What is more intriguing is the secret she carries...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Were animal   Transformation  

Paula hooks her arm around Adam’s as they walk to the truck. She looks so different in her flowery sundress. Before Adam had left the farm earlier, the girl had apparently packed a few things in behind the seat of the truck, including a change of clothes. The dress is short and low cut, revealing a little cleavage. But that’s not all that seems to be different with her. There is something else that he cannot quite put a finger on. Besides that though, he feels different too. Even though they have only known one another for a few days, he feels they have known each other for far longer than that.

Thinking back on the first night she came home from school, Adam remembers that there was an immediate attraction to her. Quite a lot of it was physical, and how could it not be? She is sexy and flirtatious, yet he knew that first night that there was a lot more to the girl than her beauty. And that was something that he soon learned about. But even with an interesting secret and family history, Paula is passionate, playful, sexy and intelligent.

Both of them are quiet in the truck as they drive to the restaurant. Paula is looking out the window. She seems to be deep in thought. Adam is thinking about her and what is happening to them. He glances over at her, wondering what she is thinking. She looks so pretty in that flowery dress, but also sophisticated and older. Through they are quiet, it doesn’t feel awkward. The quiet feels good after such an intense evening of roleplaying. Paula looks over at the man, their eyes meeting briefly. She smiles then she turns back to look out the window. It feels peaceful in the truck.

“Turn here,” she says. “The restaurant up is up this road on the right.”

“I’m really hungry,” Adam tells her.

“I am too,” she replies. “We really worked up an appetite, didn’t we?” she says, smiling at the man. Then she falls silent for just a moment, looking out the window. She turns toward him, “I really like being with you.”

“I’m glad to hear that,” he says, smiling back at her. “I like being with you, too.”

They don’t say a word after this, just letting the words sink in as they drive quietly to the restaurant. When they park and get out, Paula hooks her arm around his again for the walk from the truck to the front door. Adam opens it for her and she walks ahead of him. This is perfect for him because he just loves how her legs look in that dress and how her cleavage is slightly exposed. Being an older man that has faked his death just to start completely over in a new life, he feels fortunate to be with such a lovely, young vibrant woman. He cannot believe that this is happening to him.

The hostess recognizes Paula and smiles, “Hello, Paula. How was school this year?”

Paula gives the girl a big hug “I couldn’t wait to get back home.” She smiles and turns to Adam. “This is my friend, Adam,” she says. “Adam, this is Marissa. She’s the owner.”

Marissa leads them to their table. There are seated at a small table in the corner of the room. The waitress greets them, brings menus and then glass of water. Adam opens the menu and turns the pages.

“Let me order for us,” Paula offers. “You’ll love the food here. I know a few things that we can share ... if you don’t mind...”

“Have at it,” Adam says, enjoying her taking charge.

When the waitress comes back, Paula looks away from the menu and up at the woman. “We’ll start off with the spicy wedge. Then we’ll get potato soup and then French dips.”

The waitress takes the menus and leaves.

Paula leans forward, across the table, allowing Adam to get a good look at her chest. And she knows that he is looking at her breasts. She smiles at him. “What are you looking at?” she asks, giggling and leaning back.

Adam takes a sip of his water and looks at the girl. “Do you think your father suspects anything?”

“I don’t think he suspects a thing,” Paula says. “But my dad is a control freak, so I’m sure that it has probably crossed his mind.”

“Why is he like that?”

“It’s because of this whole family line, keeping the farm in the family thing,” she explains. “I mean, he knows I want to stay on the farm and farm it and raise a family. But he’s afraid that any guy I meet will think I’m some kind of freak and cause trouble.”

“Why would anyone freak unless you showed them your secret?” Adam asks He feels slightly confused. He felt he had a fairly good grip of the situation.

“Everyone I fuck sees it,” she says.

But before Adam can say anything to that, the waitress returns with the cheese wedges.

“You’ll love these,” she says, changing the subject. “They pack these with so much cheese, it’s ridiculous.

“If it is such a secret, why do you show it off?” Adam asks, ignoring the appetizer to stare at her in disbelief.

Paula smiles at him. “Go on, get you some.” She gestures at the basket. Adam picks one up. “That’s the interesting thing,” she continues. “If nothing comes of the relationship, they sort of forget that little detail. They remember a good time and great sex, but they don’t remember the little detail of me changing.”

“Well clearly you don’t have to change to have sex,” the man comments, biting into the wedge.”

“Nope.”

“How long have you been fucking the farm hands?”

“Since forever,” Paula replies. “Pretty much since I hit maturity and learned what sex was. I was hell in high school too.”

“I bet you were,” Adam remarks. “I can picture your father every time you left for school.”

“Yeah, it was so bad that Daddy almost pulled me out so that Mom could homeschool me,” Paula says with a laugh. “It’s a good thing the boys never remember.” She picks up another wedge and holds it in front of her mouth. “I sometimes wonder how he made it through the day worrying about me.”

The waitress brings the soup and Paula moves the basket of wedges aside. Adam takes another. “What about college?” he asks thinking back to his own experiences at that age.

“Oh, I’m sure it eats him up,” she answers, taking a spoonful of the soup. “Great soup, isn’t it?”

Adam nods. “I’m surprised he let you go.”

“I didn’t really give him a choice,” she says. She takes another spoonful of her soup. “I never intended to not take over the farm, but I knew I had some power in my hands. So I made a deal: I go to college and then come home and eventually take over the farm.” She pauses and they both eat more soup. “This is best soup ever.”

They are just finishing the soup when the waitress brings them their plates, taking the soup bowls away.

Adam is fascinated with Paula and how here mind works. He loves how she looks at him while she speaks. She talks with such intensity and casualness that he is gripped by her words. He wishes he was younger or had met her instead of his wife, as he cannot see giving her a full life of commitment that she deserves. And knowing this, should they go their separate ways, he won’t remember her amazing secret, just that she was a great fuck...

“I could see the hurt in his eyes when I made the deal,” she continues. “But I can’t belong to him or anybody like a possession. He didn’t want me to leave home. I guess he had in his mind that I would do everything he wanted without question and then settle down with some farmer from another family of his choosing. That is why he doesn’t want me fucking the hands.”

“He’s afraid you’ll fall for one and marry him,” Adam offers.

“More like, I’ll fall for one and leave the farm with him,” Paula corrects.

“Well, it’s too bad he doesn’t really know me,” he remarks.

“I think he has a good grip on who you are,” she counters. “But for him it is more about loyalty. Farm hands have come and gone over the years. None of them have really been serious enough to make a life out of farming.”

“So why me?” he asks. “What makes me so special with you?”

“Who says I’m just not using you because you’re such a great fuck?”

“Are you?” he asks.

“No,” she says flatly. “I feel something genuine between us. I wouldn’t have remained unchanged when I fucked you earlier if I was.”

“Why is that?”

“Because then you can remember me better, and it will feel real if you don’t want to stay,” she explains.

“Why would I want to leave?”

“You have an air of mystery surrounding you,” Paula says smiling. “I don’t know what it is, but there is something that you’re not telling me.”

“Maybe one day I will,” he says, smiling back at her. “I could say the same about you.”

“Whatever do you mean?”

“There is something you’re not telling me,” he says. “There is something on your mind and you’re not saying what it is.”

“Maybe I will tell you what it is sooner than you think,” she replies.

Listening to her is turning him on. Adam is getting aroused by the passion behind her words and the intensity of her eyes as she speaks. “You’re amazing,” he says. “I want to make love to you. Just talking to you makes my dick hard.”

Paula laughs. “You’re pretty amazing too,” she says, leaning forward, revealing her perfect breasts. “I want to make love to you too.” She looks him in the eyes. “Let’s finish up and get back to the motel.”

“I wish I could fuck you ... now,” he whispers, moving his face closer to hers.

Paula moves her face toward his. “What do you want to do to me?” she whispers, moving within a few inches of his face.

“What do you want me to do to you?” Adam asks.

“I want you to suck my tits,” Paula answers, smiling.

“And then what?” the man asks, feeling his erection getting larger.

“Then I want you to eat my pussy,” she grins. “I want you tongue in my pussy, licking me like a cat licking a bowl of milk.”

Adam’s prick is bulging in his pants. “And then after that?” he asks, watching her take a bite of her sandwich, chewing slowly and licking her tongue over her lips.

“Your turn,” she says, avoiding the question. “You tell me what you want to do.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.