Farmer's Daughter - Cover

Farmer's Daughter

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Adam is making an escape from his life. In the process of beginning anew he finds that the farmer's daughter is not what he expected. She can either be the reason for his downfall or his future. What is more intriguing is the secret she carries...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Were animal   Transformation  

“Tell me something?” Adam says.

“What?” she asks.

“Have I been imagining things, or have you transformed into a werehorse or something?

Paula giggles. “No, I have changed, but we don’t call it werehorse.”

“What do you call it?”

She shrugs. “We don’t really have a name for it. We just call it our horse form.”

“So I’m not going crazy,” he remarks with a sigh.

“I hope you’re going cray for me,” she says hesitantly.

Her sudden lack of enthusiasm catches Adam off guard. “I like you this way too,” he quickly says, sensing that he may have just asked the wrong question.

“It’s not that,” she quickly corrects him. “As a matter of fact all the women, my ancestors, like the men and their big, horse dicks.”

“How long has this been going on?”

“Since my family owned the farm,” she answers. “No one knows for sure when it actually began or how, but it has carried on through each generation since. Every male can change, until they leave the farm.”

“But you can too,” he prods.

“Yes,” she says with a nod. “I can too, and I’m the first female born since then.”

“So your father is the only one other than you?”

She nods again. “Yep, because he stayed on the farm.”

“And is that why he’s so strict about who you fuck,” he reasons.

“Right again,” she says, sounding a little more like herself. “He isn’t sure if a man will like it as much as all the women have in the past.”

“Why, because you don’t have a horse dick?” Adam asks, suddenly feeling protective, though he isn’t sure why.

“I guess,” she says.

“Then what has you down?”

“It’s because I didn’t change this time,” she answers, her eyes dropping to the bed.

“It’s really not a big deal,” Adam says, trying to emphasize the fact. “I must admit, I was wondering if you could fuck without changing.”

“But you like my horse pussy more,” she accuses.

“No, I mean ... it’s different. Maybe it’s the whole dynamic of it all,” he tries to explain.

“It’s fine,” she says. “In fact, it’s pretty fun when I change. Everything is so much more intense.”

“Is it now,” he says, leaning in to kiss along her neck.

“Yes, it is,” she giggles. “But there is something important I have to tell you.”

“And what’s that?” he asks, grinning at her.

“I think I like to take a nice, hot shower,” Paula says. ‘You can join me if you care to.”

“That does sound important,” Adam says, smiling at her.

Paula rolls off the bed and walks to the bathroom. At the door, she turns and asks, “Well, are you coming or what?”

The older man nods and climbs off the bed himself, then follows her into the bathroom. She has discarded all her clothes and is reaching to turn on the water. Seeing her naked for the first time not in her horse form, Adam finds that he cannot take his eyes off her round ass or perfectly shaped breasts.

She steps into the shower, turns to him and says, “Hey, get in here.” When Adam gets in, she lets the water pour down on her, getting her hair wet. Then she leans into him, pushing her chest into his. “Fuck, I’m still so horny,” she says. “Damn, this water feels so good too. I’ve got a nice hot shower and a big dick to make me feel good.” She looks up at the man and smiles. “Come on, Adam, give me a kiss.” She grabs the back of his head and pulls him hard to her lips while the warm water pours down on them.

She is sticking her tongue deep in his mouth. Adam reciprocates the movement by swirling his around, wrestling with her fierce mouth muscle. They devour one another, any and all inhibitions gone. Then Paul sucks and bites the man’s lip before pushing her tongue back in his mouth. It is some ferocious kissing. They are kissing so hard and with such intensity that it is beginning to hurt the man. Paula moans though, as if it is totally normal.

Abruptly, she stops. “I can’t stand not having you in me,” she says. Then she grabs his head again, kissing him hard with her tongue lashing at his. Her mouth muscle swirls around his mouth. She groans as their kiss gets hotter and harder. Their arms wrap around each other’s wet bodies. Then they start grinding into one another.

Adam moves his hands down to her ass to pull her hard into him. His prick is up against her wet belly. Paula lifts herself up to rub her cunt up and down his length. Then she reaches for some soap and start lathering the man up, and then herself. Real quick, they are soapy and slippery. Their bodies slide over each other easily. His cock rubs against her slick twat, dizzy with lust. They are both dizzy—dizzy from kissing, dizzy from rubbing, dizzy from the hot water and dizzy from the lust. They both just let go of the moment, losing themselves in it while their bodies take on minds of their own. Their bodies slip and slide over and against each other, feeling the sensual pleasure of their wet, tingling flesh. Their minds are gone—taken over by the lust. Their moans are not theirs—they belong to the passion. Their bodies are furnaces, begging for a drink of water.

Eventually, Adam comes back around to reality of his needs and desires. He doesn’t fight it, he gives into it. Turning her around, he pushes Paula roughly against the wall. He takes his prick, which like all the other times is harder than ever, into his hand. He pushes the girl to bend over. He brings the swollen member to her swollen snatch. He rams it deep into her with a force that cannot be contained by a mere mortal man.

She screams as he fills her.

She yells, “Fuck me! Oh fuck! Come on and give it to me!”

They are both out of their minds as he pounds her. Paula has her hands on the tiled wall as the hot while pours over them. Adam opens her les with his knees to give himself more access to her pussy.

“Give me that dick!” she screams. “Fucking hammer my pussy!”

The man’s cock is like a red hot poker. He rams his rod into her pussy like a dog getting a piece of his owner’s pussy for the first time. They both are wild with their passion, like animals with one asserting his dominance over the other. Adam is filled with an energy and fury that he has never experienced before. The water is pouring down over the both of them, adding to the intensity. He is grunting, Paula is screaming.

Her body starts to shake and shudder. “Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” And it’s clear from her screaming that she is in the throes of an orgasm. That screaming and those words are like fuel for the man. It makes him want to just fuck her that much more and that much harder.

Adam feels his cum rising from the depths of his sack like a phoenix rising from the ashes. He looks up to the top of the shower and shouts, “I’m cumming. I’m fucking cumming!”

Paula’s tight pussy milks him like a farmer a cow. “Give it to me!” she cries loudly. “I want it. Cum in me. Don’t stop!”

Adam gives it to her. Spurt after spurt fills her snatch. There is something about this moment. He ejaculates harder than he ever has in his life, harder than he has since he began fucking this young girl. He ejaculates so hard that it actually hurts—a pain that he not only feels in the head of his cock, but deep down in his balls. He tries to catch his breath as he holds onto the girl. He cannot move. He stays lodged in her for a moment, trying hard to catch the breath running and evading him.

Finally, they both collapse to the floor of the shower with the water pouring down on them. It is a small shower, nothing fancy for a rundown motel. Paula is leaning against one wall and Adam against the other, gasping for air. They look at each other through the streams of hot water, taking deep breaths. Then they start laughing, looking lovingly at into one another’s eyes.

“I’m starving,” Paula says. “Let’s get something to eat.”

“Not a bad idea,” Adam agrees. “What are you in the mood for?”

Paula stands up, turns off the water and reaches out for two towels—handing one to him. She steps out of the shower, and while they are drying themselves, she suddenly slaps his ass hard with her towel and starts running into the other room. Adam runs after her. She leaps onto the bed and is standing there with her towel in her hand, her hair wet, challenging the man to hit her with his towel. Her legs are spread wide as she is crouched low. Her breasts are so firm that they stand out from her chest. Suddenly, she lashes her towel at Adam, hitting the side of his face and laughs. Just as he swings his towel at her, she leaps off the bed and goes to the corner of the room and stands on a chair. She stands above him. “Think, you’re tough, do you?” she taunts. “Think you can catch me and make me your slave?” she asks, with a sly smirk on her face.

Adam goes around the bed, with his towel ready to swing at her. Paula is lashing her towel back and forth so fast that he cannot get in close enough without the risk of getting hit. Just then, he grabs her towel and holds it so that she cannot move it. She tries tugging it from him, but Adam holds tight and then pulls her from the chair. Paula lets go of the towel and pushes him backward before dashing past him.

“Think you can catch me?” she taunts as she runs to the other side of the room.

Adam jumps over the bed and catches up with the girl. She turns and tries to run past him, but he catches her arm and pulls her in to him and then pushes her against the wall. He takes her hands, lifts them above her head and pins them to the wall with his hands. His body pushes hard against her chest. Paula squirms, trying to get away from him. Their faces are close—so close—to each other. She tries to break free. Her head bumps the wall when he leans forward so that his mouth is next to her ear. Her breasts are crushed beneath his chest. She tries to push him away, but he holds her writhing body. “You’re not going anywhere,” he whispers. “I’ve got you where I want you.”

“You think so?” she says, pushing back against the man. Suddenly she bites his shoulder enough to hurt.

“Ow!” Adam yells, loosening his grip.

Paula bucks hard with her hips and pushes him back. She has transformed finally and is now laughing as she dashes past him. Adam catches her by the wrist, but she breaks free and starts running to the other side of the room. He runs after her and just as she passes the bed, Adam tackles her from behind and they fall to the floor wrestling. She tries to break away, but he has a firm grip of her legs. It was clear a few days ago that she has the strength of a horse, yet here she isn’t using that strength. Paula is on her belly, trying to crawl away. Adam looks up at her round ass and the almost black tail whipping back and forth just above his face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.