Farmer's Daughter - Cover

Farmer's Daughter

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Adam is making an escape from his life. In the process of beginning anew he finds that the farmer's daughter is not what he expected. She can either be the reason for his downfall or his future. What is more intriguing is the secret she carries...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Were animal   Transformation  

Paula is quiet at lunch, but she tells her farther how well Adam did on the tractor and how much was done. Cindy has made a delicious vegetable soup. Then she tells her parents that she is going to visit her friend Debbie a few farms over and probably won’t be home until late. She glances over at the farm hand after she says this, then she gets up and leaves the room. Adam looks at her as she walks away, her tight jeans molding to her ass.

After lunch, Adam goes back to his cabin to rest and get cleans up. He changes his jeans, which are stiff from his earlier orgasm. He goes to the truck and sits there wondering what the girl has planned, and remembering to look for a hitchhiker.

There is no traffic on the road. There usually isn’t much. Most of the farmers around here stay on their farms, only going into town on business or the odd things they cannot grow or make themselves. It is why he chose this place while researching for a place to go and disappear into when setting his plans into motion. It is a vital key in never being discovered, yet here he is out driving around and looking for a hitchhiker and flirting with danger all over the farmer’s daughter.

The road curves and just as he goes around the bend, Adam sees a girl in a short skirt on the side of the road walking. As he approaches, she turns and puts her thumb out. She is wearing sunglasses and a turtle neck sweater. At first Adam doesn’t recognize her, thinking that it must be one of Paula’s friends or something. How else would the girl know to look for a hitchhiker? She comes to the truck and he leans over to open the door and sees that it is Paula.

“Thanks for stopping, mister,” she says. “I’ve been on this road for nearly an hour and you’re the first one to come along.” She smiles at him. “Mind if I catch a ride with you?”

Adam sees this ploy for what it is: a little game that she wants to play. There’s nothing wrong with a little roleplay. “Sure,” get in,” he says. “Where are you going?”

She climbs in the truck, and when she sits down, her short skirt slides high on her thighs. Adam cannot help but notice how her breasts are stretching the tight sweater, her nipples jutting out as she leans back. “It sure feels good to sit down,” she says, stretching out her long legs. She still has her sun glasses on.

Still sitting on the side of the road, Adam repeats, “So, where are you going?” He might as well stay in character.

“Don’t know yet,” she answers. “I’m just getting as far from here as I can.” He looks at her then throws the truck in gear. She turns to him and asks, “Where are you heading?”

“Well, I’m not sure myself,” he says. “I’m just out for a drive.”

“That’s nice,” Paula remarks. “I guess that I’m lucky you showed up when you did.”

Adam is having trouble keeping his eyes off her thighs. Though he has never actually fucked her the way she looks now, that doesn’t matter. He is thinking more about how sexy those legs get when she transforms. Then there is the feel of those strong thighs and smooth fur...”So, what’s your name?” he asks, thinking that since this is a game, they may as well stretch it out as long as they can.

“Paula,” she answers. “What’s yours?”

“Adam,” he answers. He was prepared to give her a made up name if she asked, thinking she was going to use something other than hers. Clearly it wasn’t needed.

“I knew a guy named Adam once,” she says with a laugh. “He was one great fuck.”

“Really?” he asks, surprised at the level she was going to. Obviously she had thought this out some.

“Yeah, he is working on some farm near here,” she continues without missing a beat. “I tell you what; he sure knows how to screw a girl. Just thinking about him makes me horny.”

Adam cannot believe his ears. He looks over at her as she runs her fingers through her hair. They drive for a few minutes as he tries to think of something to say. He was not prepared for this at all. “So why do you want to get so far away from here?” he eventually asks.

“I need to find someone,” she answers offhandedly.

“What do you mean?”

“I need someone to fuck,” she continues. “Someone with a big, fat dick.”

“I see.”

“Do I shock you, Adam?” she asks, taking off her sunglasses.

“Well, that is a very blunt answer.”

“I can’t help it if I like to fuck,” she says, putting the end of her sunglasses in her mouth. Then she turns in the seat to face the man and leans back against the door. She puts her legs up on the seat and spreads them so that Adam has an unobstructed view up her skirt. “Like what you see, Adam” she asks, looking right at him. “Am I turning you on?”

“You’re a tease, aren’t you?”

“What makes you think that?” she asks, twirling her sunglasses in her hand. She then stretches one of her legs out and puts in on his thigh. “I think I see something big in your pants. Maybe I don’t have to go far. Maybe it’s my lucky day. Am I the reason you’re getting hard?”

“You know you are.”

“What are you going to do about it then?”

Adam’s hands are tight on the steering wheel. He is having trouble keeping his eyes on the road and not on the girl. She moves her foot onto his growing erection and starts rubbing his crotch with it.

“Guess what?” she asks.

“What?”

“I’m horny.”

“And just what are you going to do about that?” he asks, turning the tables around on her.

“I got a good idea,” she says. “There’s a motel not far from here. They got pretty cheap rooms. We can go there and fuck.” Do you want to fuck me?” She pushes her foot harder into his cock. “It’s literally right outside of town. Let’s do it.”

Adam drives a little further on, following her directions. Sure enough, as soon as he sees the lights from town he sees the motel. It looks a bit run down, but as Paula explains, not many people come through this way so the place isn’t well kept. But the rooms are cheap and they are clean. He pulls into the parking lot and she tells him to go get the room and that she’ll wait in the truck. Most likely with it being a tight community, there is bound to be someone that will recognize her and then this incident will get back to her father.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.