Farmer's Daughter - Cover

Farmer's Daughter

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Adam is making an escape from his life. In the process of beginning anew he finds that the farmer's daughter is not what he expected. She can either be the reason for his downfall or his future. What is more intriguing is the secret she carries...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Were animal   Transformation  

After Paula leaves the cabin, Adam turns out the lights and lies on his bed thinking about what has happened in only just the last couple of days. When he signed up with the Hudsons, he did not expect to meet anyone like their daughter. He hadn’t even dreamed of meeting anyone that could possibly be his future wife so soon. If anything, he figured he would have to buy his farm and work it for a few years before even thinking about the next step. Adam wasn’t even sure that sex would be an option with anyone until then.

Other thoughts creep in too like what did the girl mean about her mother being on her side? If that meant that Cindy didn’t care who her daughter fucked then that could be a good thing. But even if this is the case, Adam sure as hell isn’t willing to gamble that far. Wyatt had said there will be no work for him for three hundred miles. Losing that ability to learn is not an option for him.

The next morning, being the weekend, is a light day. One the weekends the only hard tasks are feeding the animals. While farm life can be hard, farmers do need to take breaks and relax a bit, according to Wyatt. Cindy makes breakfast as usual, this time it is pancakes from wheat grown on the farm and sausage made from pigs raised here. The maple syrup came from the store as well as the coffee, but not everything can be grown on a single farm. A lot of the times what one farm around here doesn’t have, another does and so they trade. Whatever no one has, that’s what the store is for.

During breakfast Wyatt tell Adam that he and his wife have to go into town, but should be home for lunch. Meanwhile he wants Adam to move the chickens over to the next feeding area. While the men talk, Paula comes down and gives her mother a kiss on the cheek. Then she heads over to her father and does the same before taking a seat at the table. She glances at Adam and says offhandedly, “Good Morning.”

She has on tight jeans and a simple white shirt today. Again, she isn’t wearing a bra and both of her nipples can be seen clear as day beneath the thin material.

“So,” she says smiling. “What are we doing today? I’m ready to begin work.”

“Good,” her father says. “Your mother and I are going into town this morning. I need you to get the tractor over to the east field and get the soil turned over. I want to get the soy planted as soon as possible this year.”

“So, you know how to run a tractor?” Adam asks, surprised to hear that she could.

“Of course,” she answers, pouring syrup on her pancakes. “I’ve been on one since I was little. Daddy let me drive one by myself when I was twelve.”

“If Paula is to take over the farm one day, she needs to know how to run it,” Wyatt says proudly.

“If you want...” Paula begins, casting a glance at her father. “ ... After you finish up with your task, you can come out and I’ll show you how to run a tractor.”

Adam swallows his mouthful and looks over to the older man. It’s unbelievable how the girl is so defiant to her father. At first Wyatt just pushes his plate away without saying a word, the anger and frustration clearly written on his face. Then he clears his throat and says, “That is not a good idea.”

“Yes it is,” she replies. She takes a sip of her coffee. “Wouldn’t it be great for Adam to learn how to use a tractor? He’s here to learn, and an extra hand using it could free up a lot of time for other things.”

“He’s got too much to do with the chickens,” Wyatt counters. “Besides, I’m sure there is something else he didn’t finish up from earlier this week that he still needs to finish.”

“Oh come on, Daddy,” Paula says. ‘It won’t take that long. I can show him how to drive and plow in an hour. He’ll be back on whatever tasks he has in no time.” She looks at Adam, acknowledging that he is there considering they have been talking as if he wasn’t. Then she looks back to her father, “The more of us that know how to do everything on the farm, the better. I’m just being practical just like you taught me to be.”

Adam can see a change in the man. Paula hit a nerve, obviously using the old man’s own teachings against him. “Well, okay,” he finally relents. “But it better only be for an hour.” Then he gets up from his seat, taking his plate into the kitchen.

When her parents leave for town, Paula looks to Adam and says, “I guess we better get to work.”

When the girl gets up to take her plate to the kitchen, Adam cannot keep his eyes off of her. She looks so damn sexy, especially knowing just how much sexier she can get when she transforms. She goes over to the rack by the door and pulls off a hat and puts it on.

On the porch, they take a moment to acknowledge them. “I loved being in your arms last night,” she says. “That wasn’t just fucking that we did, it was more...”

“That’s what I hoped for,” Adam agrees. “You are an amazing woman.”

She looks at him and smiles. “Thanks ... now let’s get some work done.” She turns and jumps from the porch, running over to the tractor.

For a moment, Adam just stands there watching the girl work the big piece of machinery. She looks so comfortable using it and he suddenly gets the image of a much younger girl on it. As she turns toward the field, he cannot help feeling excitement coursing through his body. She would definitely make a good farmer’s wife.

It takes the man less than an hour to move the chickens so that they will have fresh grass. He sets up the water and feed containers and then walks up the steep hill to the field where Paula is working. He sees the girl on the tractor at the far end of the field. While he walks toward her, he sees how the tractor rocks from side to side as it rides over the bumpy clods of dirt. With the rocking comes the swaying of her breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.