Farmer's Daughter - Cover

Farmer's Daughter

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Adam is making an escape from his life. In the process of beginning anew he finds that the farmer's daughter is not what he expected. She can either be the reason for his downfall or his future. What is more intriguing is the secret she carries...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Were animal   Transformation  

At breakfast the next morning, Adam and Wyatt are finishing up their meal. The morning tasks were already completed. Cindy is getting the dishes and kitchen clean before preparing for the afternoon meal. Wyatt says that he is going to do some work out in the corn field. There are some simple fence repairs up on the northern part of the farm. Cows have been slipping out, but luckily they haven’t meandered too far. So this is Adam’s task this morning.

Wyatt takes a sip of his coffee and looked over at his wife. He puts the cup down, takes a deep breath and says, “Listen, Adam, I have to talk to you about my daughter.” He leans forward and clears his throat, looks Adam in the eyes and continues, “We have a rule about farm hands staying away from Paula. You’re here to work, not fraternize with my daughter. We have plans for her.”

“Well, I’m here to learn all I can about farming,” Adam says, keeping his face neutral. “I have plans to start my own farm once I have.”

“I don’t want you to misunderstand me, Adam, but Paula is a flirt and I don’t want her to be a distraction to you.” The older man sighs. “She knows that she is supposed to stay away from the farm hands, but she doesn’t always listen.”

That last statement instantly transports Adam’s mind back to last night. If her father knew, Adam isn’t even sure he would just be fired. It becomes quite clear that this dynamic between him and Paula is definitely volatile since she doesn’t seem like the kind of girl that likes to follow rules.

Wyatt looks over to his wife, who is still running around the kitchen busily. “I know my daughter,” he says. “She’s a lot like her mother, a bit of a rebel if you will. So I suspect that she’s going to test us again this year.”

Adam glances up when he hears the man call his wife a rebel. Cindy is shaking her head, obviously hearing what the man had to say about her and her daughter, but she doesn’t break stride or say anything to confirm or disagree.

Wyatt takes a sip of coffee, puts the cup down with a thud and looks at the farm hand sternly. “So, Paula already knows the rules, and now so do you. I catch you breaking them, so help me...” Wyatt has a stern, angry look in his eyes as he says those words. Then his face softens and he stands up. “Time to get to work, Adam.” He goes over to his wife and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

She smiles and kisses him back, then says, “Don’t forget Darby wants a delivery of alfalfa this afternoon.”

“I got that marked off last night,” he says. Then he turns to the farm hand. “Adam, you’ll have to get that out to Darby’s field before the sun sets this afternoon.” He puts on his straw hat and then adds, “Fill the truck up with gas before you come back.” Opening the screen door he steps out into the sunlight.

When Adam takes his empty plate and cup to the sink, Cindy has her eyes on her task. She doesn’t look at the man when she says, “I see Wyatt gave you the little lecture about Paula.”

“He did,” Adam answers, thinking about the comment of Cindy being a rebel.

“Paula is the first girl born in the Hudson family since this farm has been here under them,” she explains. “There’s an old tradition here that is on the verge of breaking. Wyatt’s not a hard man to get along with as I’m sure you’ve seen since you’ve been here.”

Adam nods. “I haven’t seen a reason to believe otherwise,” he adds.

“This is going to be a hard summer for you, Adam,” he says, looking up from her task to him. “I know Paula.” She picks up her cup of coffee and takes a sip. “That girl is a lot like me. She loves pleasure and she knows how to get it. If Wyatt catches you then it’s over. You can forget being hired on by anyone else or even owning your own farm within the next three hundred miles around here. These are old families with old ties...”

Adam gives her a nod and says, “I better get to work.”

While mending fences, Adam thinks about the situation. He knows how hot and determined the young woman is and how hard it is going to be to stay away from her. He likes her, had fun with her, but his future could easily be thrust into jeopardy if he continues with her. He didn’t leave his old life, faking his death just to run away and hook up with a girl half his age and throw away his second chance to do what he wants in life. He doesn’t want to just throw it all away for nothing even if her changing was something incredibly ... Paula definitely knows what it is she wants and how to get it. He can only imagine how many farm hands before him have come and gone, and not be their choosing.

An hour or so of fence work, the sun has gotten high in the sky and Adam is now sweating. He has already replaced a post and several feet of wire before deciding to go back to the house to get a drink of water. Just as he opens the screen door, Paula is walking out. He sees Cindy at the table peeling potatoes for lunch.

“Hi, Adam,” Paula says with a little cordial smile and keeps right on walking past. She has a book under her arm and she is wearing the tightest pair of short he has ever seen on a girl. That shirt is cut just below her ample breasts, revealing her flat belly. And she knows that he is watching as she sways her hips just enough to tantalize him.

He shakes his head, knowing it is going to be a tuff summer to get through. He goes into the house, gets a glass of water and then goes back out on the porch to drink it. He quickly spots Paula sitting under a large weeping willow reading her book. She knows that he is looking, but she just keeps on reading as if she were totally oblivious to it. Her bare feet are on the ground with her legs bent so she can prop the book on her thighs. Her legs are spread apart and Adam can easily see her crotch. It’s obvious that she is sitting this way on purpose because she looks up at the man, smiles and then goes back to her book.

Adam finishes his water and sets the glass down. Paula looks up at him again and their eyes meet. She smiles, slowly moving her tongue across her bottom lip. She is teasing him, but he is determined to keep their distance and walks back to the fence, trying to ignore her by not looking. His mind though is captivated by how sexy she looks in those tight shorts and how she looked last night, morphed into a human sized, shaped horse.

For the next hour or so, he continues with his repairs. With his mind so busy on the girl, and the repairs not needing much brain power to fix, he is finished up rather quickly. When he is finished, he decides to go and get some seeds that Cindy had requested the day before for her garden by the house. He walks past Paula, trying to keep his eyes, and mind, off her. With Cindy busy in the house and Wyatt out in the corn fields, it is doubtful they would be seen talking, but talking can lead to other things...

While Adam walks past on his way to the shed, Paula stands up to stretch. She lifts her arms in the air and stands on her toes, reaching upward as she stretches. With her arms high above her head, the shift presses tight against her chest, revealing her nipples. She then turns, her back to the man and continues stretching to cause her shorts to rise on her ass to revel a good amount of her bare ass. He tries not to look at her as he passes, but then Paula bends over to touch her toes. She looks delicious, and all her wants to do is go over to her, whip out his prick and rub it all along the crack of her ass before finally fucking her. He resists, throwing a casual glance at her before continuing on to the shed.

While there, filling up a bucket of seeds, he hears a sound behind him, He turns to see Paula standing in the doorway, casually leaning up against it. “Are you trying to get us in trouble?” he asks.

“Don’t worry,” Paula says. “My dad can’t see us and my mom isn’t going to say anything.”

“I got that much,” he replies.

“See?” she points out. “My mom is cool with it.”

“Well, I don’t want to push it. Lunch is around the corner, and I can’t risk losing this chance to learn farming.”

Paula’s lips curl up into a sly smile. She has her hands on her hips. Her shorts are so tight on her crotch that the man just cannot take his eyes off of her. He is getting an erection, and it must be obvious because the girl is glancing at the bulge forming. “Tell me that you don’t want to fuck me right now and I’ll leave,” she says, looking him in the eyes. She walks toward him and puts her hand on his crotch, rubbing it. “Wow,” she whispers, still looking him in the eyes. “Come on, Adam. Tell me you don’t want to fuck me right here on the floor right now.”

Just then, the lunch bell rings out from the house. Saved by the bell! Wyatt will be on his way down for lunch. Paula takes the older man’s hand and places it on her crotch, rubbing herself with it. “You’re making me wet,” she announces.

“We better get up to the house for lunch,” Adam says. “I don’t want your father wondering where I’m at.”

Again, the girl just ignores him as she rubs his cock with one hand while holding his hand to her crotch with the other. “But this feels too good. I’m so horny. I just can’t wait to fuck you later.”

“There can’t be a later,” he tells her, hearing the tractor coming down from the corn fields. He pushes the girl’s hand away.

Paula then rubs her crotch against the bulge in his pants, grinding into his hard cock and moaning. Her eyes are closed as she presses harder, moving her pussy up and down. He notices that her bare feet have become hooves with that white fur that drops down over them like tassels. “You’re so hard and I’m so hot,” she whispers into his ear. Tell me you want to fuck me. Tell me how much you want to put your dick in me.”

If there was any doubt that last night wasn’t real, the proof is here now. Yes, Adam wants nothing more than to fuck her. Yes, he wants his manhood shoved as deep into her young, tight horse snatch more than anything. But it just cannot happen! “Come on, Paula,” he groans. “We can’t do this. If you’re father catches us, I’m done for.”

“Just tell me that you want to fuck me and we’ll get out of here,” she propositions.

“You know I want to fuck you,” he says with gritted teeth. “You’re driving me bat shit crazy, but you’ve got to stop. This is all I have.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.