Farmer's Daughter - Cover

Farmer's Daughter

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Adam is making an escape from his life. In the process of beginning anew he finds that the farmer's daughter is not what he expected. She can either be the reason for his downfall or his future. What is more intriguing is the secret she carries...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Were animal   Transformation  

When she runs up to her parents and hugs them, telling them how good it is to be home, Adam is struck by how gorgeous she is. This is not how he imagined a girl growing up on a farm to look like. He could not take his eyes off of her tight jeans and round ass. It was literally like he was a teenager again, beginning high school. And in some way, she really reminded him of his daughter. He never had thoughts like that with his daughter, but having new, naughty ones about Paula brings on new naughty ones about his daughter too.

Quickly, he averts his eyes and thoughts just before the girl turns away from her parent to face him. “Hi,” she says smiling, seeing him sitting at the table. “I’m Paula. I guess we’ll be working together this summer. She offers her hand.

“I’m Adam,” he says, shaking her hand. “I’ve heard a bit about you. It’s good to finally meet you.”

He notices her eyes and friendly, dimpled smile just like her mother’s. His daughter looked much like her mother too. But unlike Cindy, Paula’s hair is incredibly dark, dropping down past her shoulders. She is also a little taller and slender with sturdy hips that add to her curves. If anything she resembles her mother in the face, but all other attributes belong to her father.

As she walks around the kitchen, looking at everything, touching the counter, the refrigerator, the stove, Adam tries not to look at her but it is difficult. “I miss being home,” she tells her parents as she walks out of the kitchen. Her tight black shirt strains against her large chest and Adam can clearly see her nipples through the thin material. She is obviously not wearing a bra. Their eyes meet a few times while she is talking to her parents and she even smiles when she glances at the man. It becomes quite apparent that there is some kind of chemistry going on between them.

While Cindy is busy getting dinner ready, Paula walks into the living room and plops down on the couch. Adam is sitting at the kitchen table looking reading a book, but he notices that the girl is leaning back against the cushions with her legs stretched out in front of her and fairly wide apart. Their eyes again meet and it is clear that she is sending him a teasing message. Adam’s eyes drop down to her crotch and then back up to her eyes and he feels himself quickly becoming aroused by the sexual energy that is flowing between them. This girl is definitely a tease.

“Come on,” Cindy says, poking her head into the living room. “Dinner is ready.”

Paula gets up and slips into the kitchen, sitting down next to the new farmhand. While she talks to her parents, her thigh touches his. When she passes the bowl of green beans to him, her hands graze his and she looks Adam right in the eyes. She smiles and says, “Here, Adam. You know, the greener the vegetables the better they are for you. Plus, you should eat more of them than anything else.” She then runs her leg harder against his thigh.

During dinner, Paula talks mostly to her parents, but she keeps her leg presses against his. At one time, she places her hand on Adam’s thigh and rubs. Then she squeezes him. She asks where he is. He tells her a lie, saying that he is from a small town back east and looking to learn how to farm so he can eventually buy his own farm. He reveals that he has never been married and has no kids, that he just needed a change in his life, maybe eventually add a wife and start a family after he buys the farm.

When Cindy brings ice cream to the table, Paula makes a big deal out of it. “You made ice cream for me?” Her mother nods. “I’m so glad I’m home.” While she says this, Paula puts her foot around Adam’s and moves it closer to her. It is like their feet are hugging and the man is amazed at how forward she is since they had only just met this afternoon.

When they finish the ice cream, Paula is licking her spoon with her tongue, glancing at the farm hand while she does it. And she is good at not being obvious about it. Her parents are not aware of the hot flirting going on. While Adam isn’t shy around women, and never has been, he is feeling slightly uneasy. Maybe it’s because this girl is literally half his age, the same age as his daughter as a matter of fact. Or it could be because she is the daughter of his employer and host. Or maybe he is afraid of being caught doing something that he isn’t supposed to be doing with her. She is of legal age, but still...

With things heating up quickly between them, Adam cannot believe that it is happening at all. He begins to wonder where all of this is leading.

Paula helps her mother clear the table while Wyatt and Adam talk about some of the things that they are going to do the next day. Adam cannot keep his eyes off Paula’s ass and chest. While the girl helps her mother, she glances at him and their eyes meet before quickly turning away so that neither of her parents can notice.

Finally, Adam gets up and says that he is going to go to his cabin to rest. It of course seems normal, considering that he always goes to bed early, having to wake up with the rooster crows. Most of the time, it is still dark in the morning when he steps out of his place to begin with his daily chores. The cabin is a comfortable place where he can unwind and relax with a good book.

About an hour later, he hears footsteps outside. Then there is a knock at the door. But before he can bid the visitor in, Paula is already opening the door and stepping in. When she enters, she doesn’t say a word. There is a bright smile plastered to her face when she looks him in the eye. She has the tight jeans on but the shirt is different. She has switched the black shirt for a black tank top with a low neckline that barely contains her breasts.

“I figured I’d drop in and say hi,” she says. “Am I coming at a bad time?”

In Adam’s mind, there couldn’t be a bad time with a woman that looks the way she does. “Not at all,” he says, putting the book down.

“Awesome,” she says. “I love this old cabin. I used to play in it when the hands where gone in the winter. I used to imagine what it was like fucking one of them in here. It always made me so horny.”

“Really?” Adam replies, smiling at her. He is surprised at her openness, yet he kind of expects it with all that took place earlier in the evening. “What do you like to do when you’re horny?” he asks, just flowing right into it.

“Fuck,” she says with a giggle. “I love to fuck and I like it good and hard.” Adam smiles at her open honesty. She goes over to the bed and flops down on it, smiling at the older man. “By the way, I won’t get pregnant,” she says almost offhandedly. “You know, in case you’re worried about that.”

Adam finds that he can only nod his response. She pats the spot next to her. Like a puppet in a trance, Adam gets up from his chair and goes to sit on the edge of the bed.

“Did my dad tell you his rule about the farm hands and me?” she asks.

“No, what rule?”

“I’m off limits,” she says. “I’m only for the farmer that wants to merge families.”

“Really?” he asks. “Why’s that?”

“It’s stupid really,” she answers. “See, I’m the first girl born in all the generations that this farm has been in the family. In order to keep the line going, my dad wants someone serious that will stay on this farm. And since farm hands come and go, they’re not allowed.”

“Well, you certainly don’t make it easy for me to obey that rule,” he points out.

“I know,” she says with a grin and then a shrug. “But that’s how it is.”

Adam nods, looking at her and thinking about how fucking sexy she is, leaning against his pillow, and still surprised at how quickly things are happening between them.

“I bet you think I’m a whore, don’t you?” she abruptly asks.

“I don’t think it’s a problem wanting to fuck a variety of guys,” Adam answers honestly. “I mean guys do it and no one says anything bad. Besides, it’s in our nature to fuck different people.”

“What can I say?” she asks, smiling at him. “I like adventure. You’ll see that I am more than meets the eyes. You’ll find out.”

“A woman of mystery then,” he muses.

“You’ll find out,” she repeats.

“Intriguing,” Adam says, grinning. “I’m looking forward to finding out then.”

“And I’m looking forward to you finding out too,” she says, a devilish smile creeping up onto her face as she looks into his eyes. She then puts her hand on his thigh and starts to rub it.

Adam puts his hand on her thigh in return. She spread her legs apart, moving her hand up to his crotch, which is getting hard and beginning to bulge in his pants. Adam moves his hand slowly closer to her snatch, yet he doesn’t touch it. Paula grabs his shirt tightly in her fist and pulls him down. They kiss. It is gentle at first and then it is harder. Their tongues swirl like two wild animals throwing themselves at one another. Finally, he places his hands on her pussy and begins to rub just as she grabs him through his pants.

Their kissing and touching is quickly becoming intense until they both pull their mouths apart, gasping for a breath of air. Their eyes look hungrily into each other’s. Adam hasn’t had excitement like this since early on in his marriage. He almost feels like a teenager again! Then Paula lays back and puts her hands on her chest. She takes one breast in each hand, rubbing and squeezing them through her tank top while looking into his eyes. Watching her is exciting.

While she plays with her breasts, Adam rubs her pussy harder back and forth over her mound. This is something she is enjoying. She bites her bottom lips, eye fixed on his. She then puts her hand on the bulge in his pants, moving up and down the length, smiling. “It feels like you have something big in there.”

Adam rubs her cunt even harder, going rougher when she grabs him harder through his jeans. While he rubs her pussy, she raises her ass off the bed, pushing harder against his hand. He then pushes he tank top over her breasts to reveal their luscious roundness and taut nipples. Adam leans down and starts licking them. His sucking and licking causes her to start throwing her head from side to side. Her moaning gets a whole lot louder and he is incredibly thankful that the cabin is on the other side of the farm, away from the main house.

“I like what you’re doing to me,” she groans. “Lick me harder, Adam.”

“Well, I like what you’re doing too,” he murmurs, lifting his head and looking up into her hungry eyes. “My dick has never been this fucking hard, but you’re going to have to beg for it.”

“So, you’re a tease, huh?” she says with a smile. “You think you can hold out that long? I don’t think I’ve ever met a farm hand that couldn’t resist pounding my pussy as soon as it was offered.” She puts her hand on his cock again and starts rubbing harder through his pants. After a few minutes she finds the zipper and managed to get it out. “You are so hard and big.”

Adam leans over and starts sucking her other breasts, while still continuing to play with her pussy through her tight jeans. As he rubs her harder, she is arching off the bed, pushing her body against his hand, breathing faster and moaning even louder. Their eyes lock when he unbuttons and unzips her pants. They are so tight, yet he does manage to snake his way down to her wet snatch, surprised to find that she isn’t wearing any panties.

They don’t speak; they just watch one another’s pleasure. Paula bites her bottom lip again, nearly squealing when he finds her clit. She then lets go of him to reach for the metal railing of the headboard. She lifts her ass again, pushing her twat against his hand, trying to force his digits in. “Fuck me!” she cries. “Come on! Put your fingers in me!”

If she is begging for it, then who is Adam to deny her? She slips one in, amazed to feel just how tight and wet the girl is. Paula closes her eyes when he goes deeper, moving his fingers in and out, loving the peculiar aroma of her cunt. He likes the look of her face as she bites her lower lip while lifting her cunt harder against his hand. Adam slips a second finger in and she gasps and shakes.

“Keep doing that, Adam,” she moans. He moves forward and starts licking her nipple, lightly at first. She releases her grip on the headboard, grabs his hair and pushes his mouth against her breasts. “Right there!” she screams. “Suck it! Oh fuck! Suck it!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.