Farmer's Daughter - Cover

Farmer's Daughter

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Adam is making an escape from his life. In the process of beginning anew he finds that the farmer's daughter is not what he expected. She can either be the reason for his downfall or his future. What is more intriguing is the secret she carries...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Were animal   Transformation  

Paula rests her head on Adam’s shoulder as they lay naked and panting on the floor of the cabin. After a few minutes, she lifts her head, looks him in the eyes and gives him a devilish smile. “Guess what?”

“What?” he asks.

“I’m still horny,” she says and starts rubbing her cunt slowly against the man’s thigh.

“Tell me something,” Adam says. “Were you serious about being pregnant?”

“Of course,” she answers, straddling and moving slowly up and down on his thigh.

“How do you know, it’s only...”

“When I’m in this form it’s guaranteed,” she interrupts. “That’s just how it works. So I’ve always fucked in the other form.”

“So what makes me special?” he asks.

“Because I love you, that’s why,” she explains.

“You’re amazing,” Adam says.

“So you’re not angry?”

“About not telling me?” he asks. She nods. “How can I? This is great.”

“Now, you know pregnant women are extremely horny women, right?” she says with a sparkle in her eyes, grinding her pussy harder into his thigh. She then sits up, straddling his body and morphing back into her horse form. She wiggles her way over his chest until her legs are spread wide open at his mouth. Then Paula looks down at the man and neighs, “Fuck me with your tongue.”

Adam grabs her hips, lifting his head slightly and starts to lick. She leans back with her hands in back of her on his thighs so that her twat is open to allow the best possible reach with his mouth muscle.

“Holy hell, that feels good,” she nickers. “Keep doing that.” She is pushing herself harder against the flat of his tongue.

Adam then starts darting his tongue in and out before licking her clit, teasing it as she leans back. Then he darts it in and out again and again, playing with her. Paula is dripping juices all over the man’s mouth. He licks her clit with more intensity then fucks her with it, his tongue moving like a snake smelling the air. He feels himself getting harder, knowing that it is now standing straight up behind her. She leans further back, opening her legs even more and pushing her snatch roughly against his tongue.

Hands moving up from her hips, Adam tries to twist her body to turn her around. Paula looks behind and sees his prick standing at attention, begging—starving even—for it. “I want that,” she announces. Then quickly, she lifts one leg and turns around.

Adam goes back to licking her snatch while she takes hold of his manhood, putting it in her mouth, bobbing up and down on it with wild intensity. He grabs her ass, squeezing the muscular roundness of it, and becoming even more aroused as her tail flails softly against his head. Paula whinnies while she sucks him off, bobbing up and down faster and faster. She pushes her pussy against the man’s licking tongue.

Suddenly, Adam gets the urge to get inside her. He gives her a few more deep licks and then pushes her off. Paula falls forward, spinning around and transforming back to her human form. On her back with her legs spread wide open for the man. She looks at him and says, “Let’s get on the bed.”

“Good idea,” Adam says and quickly stands up, grabbing her hands and pulling her up. His erection is sticking straight out.

Paula looks so sexy standing there, her hair a mess and her eyes filled with lust. “Come on. Let’s fuck.” She starts pushing him to the bed. Then she turns him around, gets on the bed to lie on her back, legs spread, knees bent. She raises her arms to him, smiling. She them looks at his cock pointing at her and says, “Come on, Adam, take me.”

Adam gets on the bed between her knees, grabs himself and places it at her opening and thrusts into the girl as hard as he can. Paula gasps. She puts her arms around his shoulders, pulling him down onto her. Wrapping her strong legs around his waist, her ankles lock together. Her wet, hot pussy swallows his prick. Adam pulls out to the rim of her snatch and thrusts in again and again and again. Paula screams, “Fuck me! Give it to me harder!” The man is picking up speed, thrusting faster and harder, making the bed squeak as he plows into her with everything he’s got. Her breasts are crushed by him. She thrusts her body up to meet his thrusts, taking him into her with wild abandon, screaming, “Harder! Fuck me harder!”

Adam is able to keep going despite his age simply because somehow she invigorates him with energy, lust and love. He is ramming his cock into her when she raises herself higher and pushes him off of her onto his back. She quickly mounts the man and starts riding him. “I love riding you,” she informs him. “Your dick feels so fucking huge in me.” She lifts herself off and then pounds down and up, down and up, riding him like she is the cowgirl and him the horse.

Her breasts bounce up and down. Her long hair is all over the place. Adam has his hands on her hips, lifting her up and pulling her right back down. Paula mewls when she comes down on him. The intensity on her face is like something he has never seen before. Her eyes are closed. “Oh shit! I’m cumming!” she suddenly yells, still bouncing erratically on the man. “Here it comes! Oh fuck! I’m cumming!”

Finally, she slows down, wiggling her cunt on his cock and getting the last of her orgasm out. Then she is rolling over on her back next to Adam. He gets on his knees between her legs. Paula opens herself to him and he knows that with all this excitement that has happened this morning, he’s not going to last. As he slips inside her sopping wet snatch, the girl puts her arms around his shoulders to pull him down to her. But Adam has other ideas. He gets back up on his knees, aims his steely rod at her entrance and rams into her.

Even though she is pretty spent herself, she responds with upward thrusts. Adam is now on the verge of finishing himself. He feels his cock swelling with the tell-tale sign of it. “I’m cumming,” he announces sort of calmly through raspy breaths. But as his cum rises with each intensifying thrust, his voice changes and he begins shouting, “I’m cumming! I’m fucking cumming!”

“Come on, Adam,” the girl urges. “Cum in me. I want it. I want children ... lots of them!”

He looks down at her urging him on. He loves how she feels, how she talks, her wants and needs. She is sexy, young, vibrant and full of life. She is just what he needed, what he needs. And she wants to have his children—as many as he can make. And then it happens. Spurt after rampant spurt fills her young twat. He feels her milking him when he collapses on her. Paula hugs him and they just lay there for several minutes, unable to move and never wanting to leave this place. Adam certainly doesn’t want to take his softening cock out, feeling wonderful being wrapped by the folds of her pussy. Paula certainly doesn’t want it gone, a comforting reminder of the baby he has already placed inside her.

After a while though, Paula lifts her head and says, “I’m starving. Let’s go up tot eh house and get some of your bagels.”

“Yeah, I’m hungry too,” the man agrees. They find their clothes and get dressed. “Do you think we should go up to the house separately so your father doesn’t see us?”

“We don’t have to sneak around anymore,” Paula reminds him.

“Maybe we should take it slow,” he suggests.

“Maybe,” she concurs. “But he’s going to have to come around. He’s got to accept it sooner rather than later.”

When they leaves the cabin, they look up at the house and Paula says. “I’ll race you.”

Before Adam realizes what is happening, Paula takes off. He chases after her, trying to catch up, but it’s no use—not with her advantage.

“I win!” she shouts, reaching the house first.

“That’s an unfair advantage,” he says when he arrives, gasping for air.

“I girl has to use everything she has to get ahead,” she says with a grin.

Adam grins right back at her and follows her into the house. Stepping inside they find Wyatt at the table looking over some papers. Cindy is at the stove stirring a big pot of soup.

“We just came for the bagels,” Paula announces.

Wyatt looks up at them, but he doesn’t say a word. Cindy does though, “These bagels are wonderful. Wyatt has already had three. Wyatt, tell Adam what you said about the bagels.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.