Farmer's Daughter - Cover

Farmer's Daughter

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - Adam is making an escape from his life. In the process of beginning anew he finds that the farmer's daughter is not what he expected. She can either be the reason for his downfall or his future. What is more intriguing is the secret she carries...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Were animal   Transformation  

Adam started working on Wyatt Hudson’s farm a few months ago. It was a sudden change for him, being forty-five with a wife, children and a career. He didn’t know anything about farming; he just knew he needed a change. Some people would call it a midlife crisis, and while those suffering one did sporadic things like buy a sports car or boat, Adam fake his death.

He was in a dead end career. He had gone to college, got the degree, but didn’t get the job he wanted. So he had to settle, more so because his first child was on the way shortly after college. Then he didn’t get the position or pay promised or wanted. Once again he had to settle because by then another child had been born, and another on the way. Now this is not to say that Adam wasn’t bringing in good money. No, his family was well taken care of. They had a nice house, nice cars, a summer home ... you name it they had it. But Adam wasn’t satisfied. He wanted more. He wanted what his buddies in college had.

Eventually he just had enough of the day in, day out routine. Life at the office was like life at home: repetitive. He always dreamed of having a farm, doing honest labor. But the cards we’re never in his hands. When they were finally in his hands, it was too late. His wife certainly didn’t want to live on a farm, and his kids were too used to the city to want to change.

And then just a year ago he had a revelation. He would take charge of his life for the first time and do what he wanted to do. He put his plans into motion, stashing money away. He had documents forged, paid someone to make it look like he died and set up funds for his eventual purchase of a farm. Of course he made sure that his wife and children were set. He did raise a family so it was only right that he take care of them.

Once of the hard stuff was done, all he had to do was become dead. Not too hard of a task provided one knows the right person and has enough money to get it done. He even stayed long enough to attend his own funeral. Of course he stayed back enough so that no one would recognize him. But for Adam it was a way to say goodbye to a person he knew all his life, because he was now someone new, someone with a fresh start.

Old Wyatt is only a few years older than Adam, but has been a farmer all his life. He inherited the farm from his father who in turn inherited it from his father. The ownership stretches as far back as to nearly before the founding of the country. Adam was given a small cabin on the other side of the farm. It gives him privacy, as if he is living on a farm of his own. All he has to do is show up for work, which he has done every day since his arrival a few months ago. The pay isn’t much, but he’s here to learn more than he is to make money. He has all he needs sitting in an offshore account until he is ready to use it. His working mostly pays for rent and board.

The furnishings are simple, and quite a contrast to his former life. There is a small wood burning stove, a soft arm chair, dresser and bed. An outhouse sits behind the cabin a little ways. It is truly a farm living experience.

Wyatt’s wife Cindy is about Adam’s age. She isn’t bad looking either. She reminds Adam of his wife a little. She is what he imagined his wife could be like had she ever been interested in being a farmer’s wife. They both worked hard. Adam liked the work more than he expected and put everything he had into it. The Hudson’s worked as hard as he did, if not harder sometimes. Having dinner with the couple was always enjoyable. Many times they told stories about themselves or their family or people they knew. Very rarely did they ever ask him questions, and always knew when to not push the subject.

One particular evening they told him of their daughter. She was in college, but always came home for the summers to work for them on the farm. Adam didn’t give much thought about it, comparing his daughter to her like he did his wife to Cindy. That was until the day she arrived just in time for dinner...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.