A Brand New Man - Cover

A Brand New Man

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Dan wakes up in 1992, when he was just 15. He doesn't recall his past life in 2019 at all, nor does he know that various spirit guides have given him a do-over per his birthday wish. They've found their man and his fresh start will mean a very different adolescence at the head of a sex cult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

By now, we were all quiet enough that we could actually hear Aunt Molly scream her ecstasy from Uncle Curtis pounding her silly. I was about the sixth stroke back into Deanna since pulling out of my first run within Erin when that occurred. We must have been preoccupied not to notice Aunt Molly hollering as she got reamed and good by her long-time, live-in boyfriend. I could only guess that Uncle Curtis already gave her some overkill, not that I objected any more than either of them did.

“Yeah, those two ... are definitely making a baby!” Mary snickered as I humped Erin yet again, my balls churning with the likely need to cum again very soon.

“Oh ... fuck, yeah, make my baby sister, Mom ... and Daddy ... make her!” Deanna moaned as I fucked Erin for several more strokes.

“Yeah, well, we’re about to make her an auntie herself almost from birth!” I laughed as I spurted a few ropes inside Erin and caressed her soft, pale bottom, “ready, dear?”

I slid into Deanna again before she could answer me and shot off about three more ropes before I finished. I rose and kissed both sisters hard on the mouth, pulling them to their feet, at which point they eagerly made out with each other. I grabbed both of their asses and they both kissed me hungrily all over again. Their tongues sought out mine like heat-seeking missiles, with explosive results.

“I wonder how Shawn, Angel, and Christina are doing, for that matter,” I said as we came up for air.

“I don’t know about them, but it looks like you guys are doing rather well,” Jamie announced himself now.

“Yep, yep,” Shannon agreed as both of them kissed me on the lips.

“Bryan had to stay behind a bit longer, but he’ll be along. Someone has to close up shop, after all,” Jamie added.

“Yeah, well, just like him, you’re about to find out what’s up with Shawn, Angel, and Christina, because you’re both gonna join them in bed. By the way, Shannon, you’re already knocked up. By Jamie here, in fact,” I winked at her now.

“Is that so?” Shannon licked her lips in delight at that incestuous revelation.

“Very much so. Angel and Christina are pregnant to Dan, but you’re gonna have your own brother’s bambino. The rest of them have been trying to conceive by Dan, except for Molly, who is already with child by Curtis now. Little Danielle is on the way!” the spirit spoke audibly now.

“Who is that?” Jamie asked me now.

“Your fairy godfather. Only it was Dan who made you an offer that you can’t refuse,” the spirit chuckled, “actually, though, I am a spirit guide to Dan here. Anyway, off you go! Bryan can join you later! Kiss Dan on your way there, though.”

Both siblings smiled, looked at each other, laughed, and then planted very sloppy kisses on me as well as each other. They held hands as they walked toward the first room they could find, knocked, and were dragged inside by the trio already there. Sure enough, it was indeed Shawn, Angel, and Christina. That fivesome was really gonna kick it good with each other, that much was clear to me.

In short order, I was balls deep inside Mary first for about five strokes, followed closely by Jennifer for another five, admiring both of their asses, too. Both ladies kissed me fiercely on the lips, though they also made out passionately with each other. I was rather proud of myself, not having gone limp yet, though to be fair, most of that was due to the end of my refractory period. Then again, I had noticed the said period gradually shortening, anyway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.