A Brand New Man - Cover

A Brand New Man

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Dan wakes up in 1992, when he was just 15. He doesn't recall his past life in 2019 at all, nor does he know that various spirit guides have given him a do-over per his birthday wish. They've found their man and his fresh start will mean a very different adolescence at the head of a sex cult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

“That was one helluva lunch, as always, Aunt Molly,” I told my aunt, reverting to that title out of habit, not that she objected, also out of habit, especially with the praise.

I had the feeling that it would take me awhile to get used to calling Aunt Molly “Mom,” though I would try to ease into it before the adoption was formalized. At least she was a better mother than my birth mom, in so many different ways, just as Uncle Curtis was a better father than Dad. My old man meant well, at least he wasn’t a lush like Mom, but damn, he was a religious hypocrite! Always preaching against “immorality,” even as he fucked so many of the mothers of his students! At least that was the version of Dad that I remembered in this universe. I had no recollection of any other version of either parent whatsoever.

In any case, they were about to breed and then some, so would retire to the master bedroom to focus on each other, as it was Uncle Curtis’s best shot to impregnate Aunt Molly at last. I had willingly deferred to him this once, despite being the head of our new order, simply because Uncle Curtis had waited his turn as patiently as he could. He had put in the years of romance, of partnership, of mentoring, of companionship, etc. that had more than earned the first chance at knocking Aunt Molly up. He had even been deprived of two opportunities without knowing it due to miscarriages caused by uterine scars left by terminating a past pregnancy (not that Aunt Molly did anything wrong by having said abortion, of course).

“Alright, who goes next?” I told the others, grabbing Summer for my turn with her, “come on, little sister, get some of what Big Sis took already!”

“Okay, but I want it in my twat! I want to be bred, too!” Summer urged me, much to my satisfaction as I entered her dripping wet cunt from some sloppy thirds or whatever.

“Speaking of that, Christina is already pregnant, as is Angel. Both to Dan, in fact. They each flushed out their birth control pills yesterday, in fact. Shannon is also pregnant, but to her brother, Jamie. That impregnation occurred in the Tudor’s Biscuit World. So far, that’s all that I’ve observed, but I have no doubt that more will come,” the spirit informed us, making both Angel and Christina grin at this news.

“That does it! I’m flushing out my pills now!” Deanna announced, stalking off to do so while Lisa, Michelle, Missy, Erin, Mary, and Jennifer all joined in this activity.

“I already did so while Dan was busy buggering Shawn, in fact!” Summer confessed, proving to be a step ahead of the others this time around.

“So, if you don’t mind, then, we’ll grab Shawn and have our way with him, but the rest of you girls need to focus on Dan ... so he can breed all of you! When Shannon arrives, she can join us in that!” Angel proposed as she carried Shawn over her shoulder to point up how big of a girl she was, her other hand holding Christina’s.

“Hell, yeah, Shawn ... you’re in for a special treat now!” Christina backed Angel up more than a little now.

I really stepped it up now, banging the holy fuck out of Summer, bound and determined as I was to make little Sister Golden Hair every bit as preggers as the bigger version. I was curious as to how the brunette Christina and the blonde Angel turned out different varieties of my spawn between them. This was not even to mention how the fruit of my loins would come out from Summer’s slick and juicy cunt. I got the distinct impression that my ladies, aside from Aunt Molly and Shannon, were all gung-ho to bear my offspring first.

“I wonder who will get knocked up by you next, honey. I just hope that it’s me,” Summer confessed while I swatted her bum and she pushed back hungrily at me on every next stroke.

“You want to be pregnant at the same time as your big sis, don’t you?” I teased Summer, who blushed a bit as she tossed her sweaty hot mess of flaxen hair over her kissable shoulders.

“Why the hell not?” Summer answered as she tightened up on me, as if trying to squeeze my cum out from my balls.

“That’s exactly what she’s doing, though it’s a bit early for the pills being neglected to take effect. Then again, there’s nothing wrong with purely pleasurable sex, is there?” the spirit reminded me as I rammed Summer even harder on yet another stroke.

“This is true. And you’ll have all night to fuck the shit out of her as well as the rest of us!” Lisa pointed out while I stuffed Summer’s snatch full of my cock.

God, I thought, Summer’s ass looked absolutely scrumptious as I plowed her good and hard from behind. Her golden tanned moons and crack winked playfully at me just as her eyes did while she squeezed my dick yet again. Her pussy became a soft, but powerful vise, clenching me to pull every drop of my spunk into it. I exploded inside her gloriously creamy gash, emptying my balls thoroughly as I spurted successive ropes into her gaping twat.

“Mmmm ... that was nice practice, but I can’t wait until you ball me again and seed me for real!” Summer told me with obvious desire flashing in her smile as she rose to kiss me feverishly on the mouth.

“I hear ya, girlfriend! My turn!” Lisa knelt underneath me to take her round with my thick, stiff prick.

“God’s teeth, woman, you’re about to get it ... and good!” I warned Lisa, making her giggle.

This laugh reinforced the fact that she was just sixteen, even if a bit tall for her age. She was really built more than a little like Angel or Aunt Molly, making me wonder if they were related far enough back. I suspected that they were, in fact, especially given their plumpness, but I could be wrong, of course.

“You’re not wrong. Lisa’s maternal great-great-grandmother and Angel’s were identical twin sisters, as it happens. Rosa and Nadia Waltzer. Ashkenazi Jews from Upper Silesia, in fact. They were already disowned by their parents for having Sapphic ... and incestuous leanings toward each other. They then met two men, Gypsy Jack Santino and Owen Gawain, the former a Romany fellow, the latter a Cornish immigrant ... well, the rest is an interesting history.

“Rosa and Nadia then proceeded to swap husbands frequently, whenever the mood suited them, neither man catching on or letting on that he did, at least. No man could tell them apart, after all. Jack sired a son on Rosa and a daughter on Nadia, while Owen did the polar opposite thing. The twins also continued their lesbian affair for the rest of their days.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.