A Brand New Man - Cover

A Brand New Man

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Dan wakes up in 1992, when he was just 15. He doesn't recall his past life in 2019 at all, nor does he know that various spirit guides have given him a do-over per his birthday wish. They've found their man and his fresh start will mean a very different adolescence at the head of a sex cult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

“Those biscuits were great as ever, but it’s definitely time for more sex!” I commented as we returned to Aunt Molly’s place, this time including Lisa and Shawn.

“Yum, yum! I think that we need to make it last all day! That way, when Bryan, Jamie, and Shannon are done, they can fuck us, too! Shouldn’t we invite Jenna, David, Amber, James, Jonathan, Jennifer, Mary, Pastor Mike, Robin, and anyone else who you wish to own? I’d especially enjoy watching you bugger Jonathan! Deep down, he’s always been a twink, just like Jamie! I wouldn’t be shocked if they’re part-time lovers already,” Lisa encouraged me to add more to my growing harem.

“And Mom and Dad,” Michelle proposed now.

“Yeah, you get our parents on side, imagine what that would do? You could literally hump us all on their bed in front of them and they would only encourage you or try to join in, right?” Lisa backed her sister on that point.

“I wouldn’t mind sucking your father’s dick, that’s for sure!” Missy agreed for her part.

“Who first, though?” Deanna asked aloud.

“I think that it should be Mary and Jennifer, if it’s okay with you. Those are two of my best friends not lucky enough to join us yet, even though they’ve both slept with you. How about it, studmuffin?” Lisa suggested.

“I’m on board with that. I love Jennifer’s long legs and hair, plus Mary’s big tits ... and I really want to taste that blonde bush!” Christina confessed her lust for their mutual girlfriends.

“Do it, then. Call Mary and Jennifer next. Let’s have ‘em both!” I told Lisa, getting a wink from Aunt Molly for that decision.

“Meanwhile, if you want some blonde pussy, here I am! There’s Erin, too, and Angel ... and Summer!” Aunt Molly noted how many blondes were already among us.

“And Mrs. Kearney!” Shawn noted, really causing my boner to thicken...

I wanted to hump that happily married MILF of a teacher, Amber’s mother in fact, for a good while now. I put her on my mental to-do list as well, even if it meant that I’d have to gain control of Steve, her husband, at some point, along with their son Matt, Amber’s brother. Come to think of it, Matt always came across very ... twinkish, for lack of a better word. He was somewhat androgynous, in fact, and actually quite the pretty-boy in that sense.

“Mmm ... delicious Debbie! Yeah, I can definitely see the appeal!” Angel spoke up now.

“Yeah, I would love to lift her skirt, stuff her panties in her own mouth, and put my tongue deep inside her gash!” Summer admitted openly now.

“I wonder how many of us blondes in town share a common ancestor, especially with it being a recessive trait and it being such a small town at that,” Erin, ever the brainy type like many autistic girls, observed.

“Probably most of you,” I proposed, even as Lisa dialed up Mary’s number on Aunt Molly’s home phone ... cell phones basically didn’t exist yet, after all.

“Don’t worry, I’ll call Jennifer when Lisa’s done flirting with Mary,” Christina told me with a kiss, even as she unzipped my pants to invite herself to my dick.

The next thing that I knew, my boxers were down and I gave Christina a mouthful of cock, much to her rapture, as she proved by sucking it for dear life. She kept inhaling my prick with such ravenous hunger that to a stranger, she might seem ready to bite it off. She was more than willing to gag on it, too, her mouth drawing it deeper inside that chasm that was her gullet. My dick was wiped after I sodomized Jamie, so there was less of a worry, but I doubt that she even thought about that issue at all, anyway. She just wanted to suck me and drain my balls again.

“Mmm ... I just love the way that your prick tastes, but I also crave your spunk! Shoot your load down my throat, honey! Pretty please!” Christina begged me now while sucking me with gusto.

“Already, get ready to swallow!” I told Christina, though part of me didn’t want her suction to end.

I spurted out rope after rope of my cum down Christina’s throat and she gulped down every last drop except what got on her lips. That she licked up as she winked at me and just took me in yet again rather greedily to suck me some more. The others watched in awe for a moment at how much Christina proved her fondness for fellatio. She kept it up just long enough to keep me from going soft, and then she turned my prick over to Summer.

“My turn to suck some cock!” Summer licked her lips as she got busy gobbling my dick.

“I’m next!” Deanna declared.

“And then me!” Erin added herself.

“And me!” Michelle announced.

“And me!” Missy insisted.

“And me!” Lisa demanded, having hung up with Mary and handed the phone to Christina.

“And I,” Angel proved herself ever the grammarian as well as the nympho.

“And me!” Aunt Molly moaned with pleasure at even the thought.

“And us, you mean. Let’s suck him together!” Uncle Curtis proffered.

“Works for me, babe!” Aunt Molly told him with a kiss.

“And me!” Shawn stated as well.

In short order, my cock was passed around among the various members of my growing harem, each partner taking it in to the root before handing it over to the next lucky participant. I fucked each of their faces and they only craved it more every time. They also played with my balls and my ass as I fucked their throats like so many pussies. Every time they turned it over to the next person, they did so with a very wet and sloppy kiss to the lips, making out with abandon.

“Damn, guys, have I died and gone to Sodom and Gomorrah, because that would be my personal Heaven!” Mary announced her presence after a good while of the suckfest.

“You’ll think so pretty soon, babe!” Lisa told Mary with a deep tongue kiss that left no question of her genuine amorous leanings toward her.

“I can see that!” Mary agreed before planting her a lip lock on me with a lot of tongue, too, “here, let me at it!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.