A Brand New Man - Cover

A Brand New Man

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Dan wakes up in 1992, when he was just 15. He doesn't recall his past life in 2019 at all, nor does he know that various spirit guides have given him a do-over per his birthday wish. They've found their man and his fresh start will mean a very different adolescence at the head of a sex cult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

“So, Aunt Molly, what are your thoughts on this whole mess? Still happy about me owning you?” I winked at my aunt as I washed her clean.

“Sugar, you’re a man now. And I like to think that I had something to do with that. And it’s quite clear that you’re no ordinary man, either. Regular Joes can’t put their thumbprints on people’s butts and convert them to whatever cause you have in mind. I knew that you were someone special years ago, but everything that I have seen since has convinced me that I was right back then. And that was very sweet of you, both you guys, not asking us ladies to cook for two meals in a row now.

“Oh, I know that you don’t have money yet, but you will. I think that you’re a great man and it is my duty to donate to you, as it is that of your other ... disciples, I guess that you could call us such ... Master?” Aunt Molly told me with several kisses to my face as she washed me.

“Well, I’ll be happy to handpick someone of age to officiate your wedding to Uncle Curtis, of course. I can see the shocked looks now. The first interracial wedding in who knows how long in this part of the county. They’re rather thin on the ground in rural West Virginia, of course. Interracial couples, that is. I hope that your next baby is his, just to really throw sand in their eyes. Don’t get me wrong. I like having sex with you. That butt sex was a lot of fun. I just don’t want to miss the chance to see some folks freak out over a biracial child joining this world,” I grinned at Aunt Molly, knowing that I would have plenty of time to breed her myself.

“Yes, that would really twist their tails, wouldn’t it? And what could they really say about it? If born in wedlock, it wouldn’t be a bastard. There’s no rule in the Bible against interracial marriage and breeding. That’s one helluva fucked-up holy book, but at least it’s not racist in that sense. It would be like those idiots in Carbon Copy with George Segal and Denzel Washington. They tried to convince Roger Whitney that God was white, too, just because supposedly his son was white. To which Roger replied, ‘I’m white and my son is black!’ That was funny as hell! I hope that it’s a girl, though,” Aunt Molly laughed hard as we dried off.

“Why is that?” I asked her bluntly.

“So when she turns fourteen, you guys can bed the fuck out of her, too! You, Curtis, and any other men in our group. I would like to see her bred and often, too. If it’s a boy, though, I won’t mind riding his thick cock when he turns fourteen. Somehow, fourteen just came to mind as the right age of consent. We’ll have to see if we can get the laws changed to make it so. Your cousins are basically sisters to you now. Would you like another sister or a brother?” Aunt Molly licked her lips as she groped me a little.

“Sure, but I’d like to make it official. As in, have you legally adopt me. Mom and Dad are dead. We were never as close as we could have been. You’ve always been there for me, even at times when they weren’t. Who could object? Some might not like the idea of a black man adopting a white boy, but too bad for them. Uncle Curtis was more of a dad than Dad was many times. He’s like Reuben James, but not so religious, thankfully, and better-educated,” I suggested, bringing tears to Aunt Molly’s eyes.

“You have no idea what that means to me. Sure, I’ll get that ball rolling, son! Not only does this mean a big honor for Curtis and me, but it also means that you truly do think of Deanna and Erin as your sisters! They’ll be tickled pink to hear that! Your parents were fine teachers, don’t get me wrong, but I always worried about them as parents and was somewhat relieved when they never had another kid. I always got the feeling that you saw your cousins as sisters, but now I have proof of it. You’re totally okay with changing your last name, then, to Howard?” Aunt Molly clarified.

“Completely. I want the same last name as Deanna and Erin, and I already know that they’re going to be adopted themselves. That was always gonna happen once you married him, wasn’t it?” I pointed out.

“Exactly,” Aunt Molly said as we left the bathroom and got dressed to go out, “With Randy dead, who can stop it? We’ll officially be one, united family. Just as we should have been all along. Righteous!”

The rest of them finished showering with about the same pace or speed, so it took about an hour, but we were all done very much in time to still get a decent breakfast at Tudor’s Biscuit World. This was a West Virginia institution that started in Huntington, no doubt originally for Marshall University students and the Thundering Herd, but it had spread over much of the state, particularly in the Huntington and Charleston areas. Not just biscuits, but sausage, eggs, ham, bacon, gravy, all kinds of stuff of that nature.

Well, one hears that it’s a small world, but damn was it ever when we walked into the Tudor’s and caught Lisa on a date with Shawn! She looked beet-red when she saw us, especially since she had clearly been making out with the guy. I mean, hell, he had her lipstick on his neck, how fucking cliche! I didn’t get angry, though. What kind of a hypocrite that would make me! Instead, in full view of Lisa, I grabbed Michelle and planted the wettest, sloppiest French kiss with the most tongue possible on her pretty mouth, braces and all! Missy promptly gave me a lip lock that followed with the same kind of fiery desire that I just showed her girlfriend in response to this.

Lisa didn’t hesitate in her reaction. She walked over to me, seized my hair and shoved my face down into her cleavage (and she had plenty of that). Then she yanked my head up and slipped me a tongue kiss of her own, reached down into my pants, stroked me for a few seconds, and sniffed her fingers afterward. After that, she licked her fingers clean and reached underneath her skirt to slide her panties off and hand them to me. Every woman in my group who still had panties immediately gave me theirs as well, much to Shawn’s amazement and chagrin.

“Whoa, mama ... that’s one helluva way to handle jealousy!” I teased Lisa, who pulled me close again and mussed up my hair before giving me a pout.

“Look ... I’m obviously not the most faithful girlfriend in the world. But I ... I really do like you. It’s just that I like Shawn, too ... and ... and,” Lisa trailed off for a second.

“And you like James and Jonathan, too. Anyone else, babe? As you can see, I can’t throw stones, either. I’m intimate with Michelle, Missy, Deanna, Erin, Summer... , “ I stopped before accusing the adults in my group of a crime.

“And me,” Angel confessed to statutory rape in front of Lisa, past caring at this point.

“And me. You’re not going to jail by yourself, honey. And yes, we’re lovers, too,” Christina took Angel’s hand.

“And me,” Aunt Molly spoke up, “I don’t think that a juror who’s been to my shop would ever vote to convict me, do you?”

“No, you pretty much have the town by the stomach,” Uncle Curtis interjected with a lopsided grin.

“Touche. And you’re right, of course, Dan. I’ve cheated on you with Jonathan and James, too. Hell, Angel and I have fooled around, too, as have Christina and I, Mary and I, Jennifer and I, Jenna and I, even David and I. If Amber wants an excuse to cheat, I just gave her one and that’s okay. Don’t think that I didn’t suspect some of this, though I had no proof. I knew for sure only that you’ve been with Mary, and that’s because she talked in her sleep.

“Presumably, you know about Michelle and Missy being together, too, and about Michelle getting it on with Pastor Mike. It’s hardly a secret in either case,” Lisa blushed as she pulled Shawn toward her and kissed him very hard on the lips, “you’re not getting out of this so easily. Will you tell Carrie about us or shall I?”

“So, it’s clear that we’re both cheaters!” I chuckled, even as Shannon walked over to Summer in her Tudor’s uniform and gave her a sloppy Sapphic kiss, too.

“We’re kissing cousins, as you can see, and we don’t just kiss above the waist, as you can see. Even my brother Jamie and I are lovers, too. He’s fucked Summer as well, too, hasn’t he?” Shannon made Summer blush a bit and nod.

“Yep, that’s true. Sorry, it’s not as if I claimed to be a virgin,” Summer told Deanna.

“Hey, nobody’s judging, right, babe? These are my kissing cousins, after all,” I puckered up for Deanna and Erin alike.

“I would never dream of judging you for it. The more, the merrier, if you ask me,” Deanna licked her lips and even French-kissed Erin in front of everyone, followed by Summer herself.

“Who all is here with you in the shop?” I asked Shannon, who pointed to Jamie in his uniform at the drive-thru window and Bryan Arrows, who was the shift manager.

I laughed as I slipped my hand up Lisa’s skirt, sniffing the air for the pheromones that quickly reached my nostrils, and pressed my thumb directly into her rather ample bottom. The look on her face changed from intense lust to unquenchable thirst in thirty seconds flat. She raised her skirt, bent over one of the tables, and pulled Shawn over to her to unzip his pants. While she sucked him in earnest, she wiggled her plush booty at me and I slid easily into her dripping wet gash. My tenth conquest was already in the bag and everyone knew it.

I fucked my girlfriend in broad daylight, in a public eatery, before I even had the chance to get a bite, pulling her long, wavy brown hair as I reamed her. I smacked her cheeks more than once, making her squirm and squeal a bit, too. I did her bareback, too, much to everyone’s enjoyment, judging from the expressions on every face. My big, plump cum-slut of a girlfriend took my cock and kept on thrusting back at me, even as she sucked Shawn like Lilith going down on a hapless sleeper. She didn’t even object when I played with the outside of her asshole, parting her buns for a little ass play.

Finally, just seconds after Shawn came down her throat, Lisa creamed herself from something. I took a few more moments to enjoy the sight of her fantastic tush, and then I spurted every last drop left in my balls into her soaked pussy through my pulsing prick. I gestured to Uncle Curtis and he beamed as he walked up to Lisa to fill that preacher’s daughter with his own rather impressive dick. Far from resisting the newest dong to invade her, Lisa pushed back with a vengeance, using her hips to get more of him inside her as well. She licked her lips as she looked over her shoulders to see who rammed her so hard.

Finished fucking for the moment, I joined Aunt Molly and the others to give our orders to Bryan, who winked at us as he rang us up. The way that he stared at Aunt Molly’s tits, I couldn’t help but chuckle, and she definitely noticed. In fact, the moment that Shannon returned to her spot in the kitchen and he passed on the order to her, Aunt Molly gave him a “come hither” stare and led him to the ladies’ room. It wasn’t rocket science that something wild and wanton was about to happen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.