A Brand New Man - Cover

A Brand New Man

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dan wakes up in 1992, when he was just 15. He doesn't recall his past life in 2019 at all, nor does he know that various spirit guides have given him a do-over per his birthday wish. They've found their man and his fresh start will mean a very different adolescence at the head of a sex cult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

I awoke to repeated kisses on my face, neck, shoulders, and chest, which made me smile as I looked up at none other than Missy and Michelle on top of me. Someone else was busy sucking my dick, too, but the duo pushed me down before I could see the face of my oral benefactor. They insisted upon planting more kisses on my upper body, both of them tasting suspiciously like each other’s pussy and ass. I had to admit that the flavors and smells were intoxicating to me.

“Hey, babe. You’ve really done us proud! Right, Angel?”

Michelle spoke to the woman sucking me, who just happened to be Angel, my sometimes lover who slept with Jonathan, but had dated Christina for a while now. If anything, Christina seemed to be her main squeeze or whatever else one called that ... a primary ... partner? The phrase seemed to jump out from my subconscious or something, for reasons that were unclear as of yet. The intensity of Angel’s lust for my cock, given her strong Sapphic leanings, only reinforced to me the idea that I was handpicked by these spirit guides to be some kind of “cock of the walk” or whatever. I really was their chosen “lab rat” or whatever and they told the truth about the lust heightening with each encounter, that much was evident.

“Now, you’re learning! Don’t respond, just listen. They’ll only think that you’re crazy if you speak to me. The other masters, they’re thrilled with what has happened so far and they’ve agreed to a great plan. You will select sixty-eight others to serve in the same capacity, any sixty-eight people of your choice. The rules are simple: each of the chosen, handpicked few will be immune to aging, disease, pain, injury, anything of that sort. None else will be, alas, until or unless we decide otherwise. The idea is that sixty-nine total humans will become prophets or priests of the spirit guides, as it were. You’re the leader, though, the head honcho.

“Whenever you’ve chosen these sixty-eight disciples or acolytes or whatever you wish to call them, a red mark or symbol will appear somewhere on their buttocks as well as yours. It can be whatever logo or image you choose, but it must be the same for all of you. You will choose them by pressing your thumb directly into the flesh of their buttocks. The symbol will appear instantly and those people will gladly serve you in all things, unable and unwilling to defy your every command. In fact, they will receive intense feelings of erotic pleasure from their acts of submission to your orders.

“These are your core followers, your cult, for lack of a better word. They will never betray you, never reject, never disrespect or scorn, never fail to revere and adore you in all things. Their loyalty to you will be absolute and unquestioned. They will help you cement control of a small town like this rather easily, I dare say. You must not, however, be cruel to them. Particularly, you will need to reward them with your sexual favors and each other’s, and quite often at that. Each sex act will only whet their appetites, both for you and for each other. In short, they will become nymphomaniacs, as will you.

“This militant little band of warriors or adherents or whatever you wish to call your companions will gladly resort to violence if you command it, and there are frankly going to be times when it will be necessary to do so. If and when that should occur, don’t hesitate to use force, even of the lethal kind. To that end, I’m giving you sixty-nine very sharp daggers that must be distributed among your cult. When the time comes for violence, guns won’t be necessary, just these daggers. You’ll be impervious to bullets, after all. You will simply use these daggers to keep the foe from harming vulnerable or innocent folks once they realize that you’re invincible.

“I should also note that, even among those who don’t make the cult cut, the more they see and hear from you, especially the more that they smell you, the more many of the regular, ordinary folks will especially tend to desire you and seek to serve you in some fashion. There will be some die-hard resistance growing to you, but even they will have to fight their own urges in many ways just to prevent falling under your sway. Those who see you and your cult naked will be particularly weak-willed and have to fight that much harder not to succumb.

“For that reason, the sooner that you can set up something like a nudist lifestyle and spread it, the better. If you can flaunt your nudity in public, so much the better. Even mooning a person will make them less resistant to you. It only works on people aged fourteen and upward, and in fact, anyone below that age will only see pixels or blurs, nothing more than that, but in broad daylight. It will be weird and mysterious, but they’ll deal with it. We chose fourteen, because girls’ hips have at least progressed a little by then to make childbirth safer.

“If this plan works and our goals are met, we will likely set up similar groups, each of sixty-nine people, for that is the sacred number of erotic balance. It is sacred because, while a tricky position to work, it is intended to mutually give and take. Once mastered, it allows both parties to draw pleasure while causing it. If enough of these groups form worldwide, they will begin to radically alter human civilization. The cults will take over large swaths of territory, more and more, making the old regimes irrelevant, and eventually push them aside in favor of this new world order.

“A New Age society will emerge that will work harmoniously with the ecosystem and with other species, making war, hunger, and pollution problems of the distant past. Industries powered by hemp will replace those powered by oil, coal, and natural gas. Forests can be replanted, buying Man more time to transition from fossil fuels. Mass transit will make the automobile obsolete. Society will never quite the same. Flawed moral codes, especially about sexual matters, will fade, and people will reject prudery in all forms. You are the spearhead for this, the point man, as it were,” the voice explained to me as Angel began riding my cock for her own purposes.

“I wonder when we should tell Lisa about sharing her man, just like he shares her. I doubt that she’s mature enough yet. Didn’t she recently follow you into the men’s room somewhere, turn off the lights, and scream ‘rape’ or something like that? I wonder if she’s pulled that stunt with anyone else,” Missy laughed now while kissing my shoulders.

“Yeah, it’s a crying shame that her younger sister is so much more mature than her,” Michelle snickered as she kissed my neck again.

“Why don’t you sit on my face? It’s your mouth, remember?” I taunted the girls.

“Ooooh, good idea! My turn first!” Michelle declared as she planted her sweet, succulent snatch on my mouth and I licked it quite eagerly.

I dove in for the hell of it, even as I enjoyed Angel riding me with that fine, plump body of hers. I could hear her moans, too, as she fucked me, but I was far too busy eating Michelle out to pay too much attention to them. Michelle started moaning, too, and when I ran my tongue along her crack as well as her taint, she squirted directly on my face. She was mine and we both knew it now. Angel was mine, too, judging from the way that she creamed herself all over my cock right before I exploded inside her. Missy immediately descended with her mouth upon my dick and got busy cleaning Angel’s pussy juices off it, much to my satisfaction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.