A Brand New Man - Cover

A Brand New Man

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 39

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Dan wakes up in 1992, when he was just 15. He doesn't recall his past life in 2019 at all, nor does he know that various spirit guides have given him a do-over per his birthday wish. They've found their man and his fresh start will mean a very different adolescence at the head of a sex cult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

Shoney’s,
Sommeville, WV
11:35 am Eastern Daylight Time,
Thursday, August 6, 1992

“So, Rania, you’re the manager of this Shoney’s. Who would you like to serve?” I asked the Lebanese boss at the restaurant as we began really digging into the buffet.

“You mean other than you?” the Middle Eastern beauty replied with a wink.

“Yes, other than me. Sorry, but at least we can still enjoy each other. I take it that Andre won’t cause any trouble,” I pointed to her husband, a Maronite Christian unlike her Shia Muslim self.

“Anyway, as long as we’re together, that’s all that matters,” Andre smiled now, putting in his own two cents.

“Okay, then. Curtis, these are yours, along with Hassan, her brother, who is the chief cook. Her husband acts as the host, of course. Treat them well. As you can see, they know their food,” I beamed as I ate my chicken-fried steak and mashed potatoes with gusto.

“Yeah, I know. I brought you here the first time, kiddo,” Curtis reminded me, making me blush and laugh a little at my short-term memory lapse.

“Touche,” I admitted while Curtis claimed the trio, “your butt really looks nice bare-naked with a red sledgehammer tattoo on it.”

“What, this ol’ thing?” Rania snickered as she wiggled her swarthy bottom, “I look forward to having you hump both holes!”

“That would be rather hot to watch. What about my friend Lina here?” Andre mentioned their newest waitress.

“The Syrian cutie that you’ve been banging right under my nose for weeks now? Don’t tell anyone, but she’s only sixteen, by the way. Not that I’m offended. Andre knows that I’ve screwed my own brother a lot lately. I didn’t use to, but everyone’s kinda broken a little free and wild these days. It’s like my scruples have just ... faded away recently,” Rania giggled as she watched Lina come over to present her booty to Curtis.

“Done and done,” Curtis grinned now as he marked Lina as his.

“Alright, honey, what’s your name?” I admired the hijabi who waited the next table.

“Maryam Sharif,” she spoke gently as she lifted her hijab above her head and raised her skirt to invite Curtis to claim her.

“Damn, this steak is awesome!” I remarked while Erin sat on my lap and I fed her by hand.

“That it is, lover,” Erin told me with a snowball kiss that expressed a lot of passion.

“And now we have you guys. Seventy-eight more folks. What to do with you?” Gavin spoke up again, briefly scaring the last, uninitiated group of locals.

“Who is that?” one of them, a little slower than most, dared to ask me now.

“That, Charla Stone, is Gavin, my spirit guide. You’re a little slow on the uptake there, aren’t you?” I used a phrase that I knew came from the future, realizing that my memory of it began to return in small amounts.

“Hey, I ain’t a retard, you know!” Charla assured me with an oath, even as she bent over in front of me to prove that she wasn’t dumb.

“Okay, you’ve made your point. You go with Sarah. Your friend here also goes with her. What’s your name, babe?” I turned to the other cheerleader who had been doing late summer tryouts.

“Crystal. I’m her sister! Fraternal twin sister! Younger by five minutes!” the sandy honey informed me.

“Excellent. Yep, you both go with Sarah. I’m trying to encourage siblings and other kith and kin to go together, at least one relative when possible. It improves the chances of incest, for one thing. I love incest, just as Gavin does,” I declared, making them snicker now.

“Yeah, well, I can see the appeal lately. Crystal’s ass looks like it’s to die for!” Charla squealed as she knelt behind her sister to bury her head between those soft buns.

“Cute, but I need to get through you to claim you both!” Sarah reminded Charla as she marked them both as hers at last.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.