A Brand New Man - Cover

A Brand New Man

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 38

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Dan wakes up in 1992, when he was just 15. He doesn't recall his past life in 2019 at all, nor does he know that various spirit guides have given him a do-over per his birthday wish. They've found their man and his fresh start will mean a very different adolescence at the head of a sex cult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

WTVD AM Radio Station
Sommeville, WV
10:05 am Eastern Daylight Time,
Thursday, August 6, 1992

“Read this statement aloud. Are we clear? No funny business,” I demanded of the announcers on the local talk radio station.

“All citizens must gather at Shoney’s posthaste? There is a town meeting for only those aged fourteen years and above to be conducted there today for the future of our community. Wow, you really leave no stone unturned, do you?” Millicent Halsey, Mildred’s sister, asked me rather baldly as Erin fondled her tits.

“Certainly not! I have a town to capture. The sooner taken, the better for all and sundry in my book and Gavin’s,” I assured Millicent.

“Gavin?” Millicent asked with confusion on her face.

“Me,” Gavin spoke up, quite audible, yet very much invisible.

“I ... I don’t understand,” Millicent declared, just seconds before her eyes changed color and her gaze became far more knowing.

“Okay, now I do,” Gavin’s voice came out of Millicent’s larynx, proving that he had possessed her now, “I hesitated to do that, as I’m wary of physical, corporeal shape and its limitations, but in this case, it was absolutely necessary. Besides, it will be an interesting experiment, living inside the body of a female of the human race. It’s not a permanent deal, but it will buy us time. Incidentally, did you know that Millicent and Randy were brother and sister, as were Randy and Mildred? Randy had the same mother, but not the same father, it seems. Their mother was a busy girl. Hazel Halsey, what a woman!”

“Any other questions, big shot?” I turned to Noah Flaherty, the station manager while Erin brazenly groped him.

“Um, nope. I’ll lead my group with you to the newspaper, and then from there to the town meeting at Shoney’s, you said,” the boss man agreed with a nervous gulp, having witnessed his first demonic possession (as he knew it) in his life.

“Good man. Hey, Gavin, do you think that Millicent might do well heading up a sixty-nine?” I asked the spirit now controlling the news announcer.

“Possibly. We’ll learn fast enough. Best to fill up the existing groups first, though, and then we’ll see,” Gavin assured me before then switching to Noah’s body.

“Onto the River Gazette it is, then!” I alluded to the community’s weekly rag, rather small time as it was.

The sooner we could get everyone into one spot, the sooner we’d have the town entirely in thrall as it should be. As Millicent made our desired announcement, Gavin having returned to her body, I chuckled at the way that the intern Anna Ross rushed to take Erin in her arms and plant a kiss on her lips. That was when I knew who was to lead the next sixty-nine. Anna Bernadette Ross was perfect for that role, a natural sexual aggressor, especially toward women.

“I agree. Anna, as of this moment, you will have a red mark or seal of your preference on your bottom. You can thumbprint this same design or logo onto the buttocks of any unclaimed people of either sex who are at least fourteen years of age, until you have sixty-eight more folks besides yourself. You now head a cult of sixty-nine members, the principal organizing unit of our new world order. Would you like to claim anyone on this staff?” Gavin declared, just before leaving his hostess again.

“Yes, starting with you, Millicent!” Anna laughed as she reached up under Millicent’s skirt to thumbprint her with a ruby red grapefruit, “and you, Noah.”

Noah turned beet-red as his pants dropped and I could see the grapefruit on his naked bum as well. Anna then walked over to her brothers, Ramsey and Roland, both fellow unpaid interns just one year older than her (identical twins) and kissed them deeply before thumbprinting them as well. She had always fancied them, and now she could have them, too, her own flesh and blood. Yes, yes, she was perfect for this job. True, technically, the men were all to be for Lenny to claim, but I couldn’t begrudge Anna her own brothers and her bosses when they were in clear grasp. I doubted that he would mind, either, as long as he could claim plenty of others to fill his quota.

“Nor can I. This is an exception. Besides, Lenny has now acquired Davy and Larry Castle, too, along with Darren and Damien Phelps. He’s been a very busy boy, that Lenny!” Gavin promised me as we headed for the Gazette with Cindy Hackett as Anna’s final conquest there.

The weather girl would do just fine, of course, I thought, as we burst into the newspaper office to find Rodney Tallstone with his staff of just three counting himself. The other two were his wife, Betsy Tallstone, and her brother, Jersey Clarendon. Anna, this time, only seized Betsy while letting us drive the other two to the Shoney’s instead for our grand confrontation of the residents of Sommeville. If they wanted a piece of Betsy’s sweet, Choctaw ass, they would have to please Anna after all or even charm her.

“Mmm ... I’m gonna seriously enjoy rimming you, Betsy!” Anna told her as she played with her butt in front of everyone.

“Incidentally, I have to say that Millicent’s pussy feels very warm and wet, just as I hoped,” I declared while humping Mildred’s sister now with Anna’s blessing ... and Erin rimmed her eagerly, of course.

“Try mine now, please,” Anna urged me, slipping off her panties as she took me inside her luscious snatch.

“Damn, yours is pretty hot, too, ginger,” I alluded to Anna’s naturally bright red hair.

“Hell, yeah ... now dip your wick in Cindy, please! I want you to pleasure us all, if you don’t mind,” Anna egged me on as I slid inside Lucinda “Cindy” Hackett, the station’s meteorologist.

“Oh, fuck, honey!” I groaned as I pounded the hell out of Cindy for my part.

Anna, meanwhile, let Noah ram her face while Ramsey and Roland took the other holes to make her airtight. I fucked Cindy very hard while Anna blew me kisses and winked playfully at me between licks to Noah’s prick. She then urged me to ream Betsy, and boy did I then! This continued the musical pussies game that I began playing while at the newspaper now.

“Rodney, Jersey, don’t be wallflowers! Stick your dicks in Millicent now! Double team her!” Anna encouraged Betsy’s hubby and brother to really get down and nasty with the announcer.

This back and forth continued, with Erin licking the asses attached to my various partners, until I finally erupted inside a very eager Cindy. I pulled out and spurted some ropes into Millicent, Anna, and Betsy, too, in a rush. I was rewarded with very loud screams of orgasm, of course, as were the other men who got some pussy at last. Each slick and juicy twat was its own reward, but even so, I had to admit to myself that I adored the way that Anna mixed adorable and aggressive as traits seamlessly into her psychosexual profile as well. I also enjoyed her pale bottom and her butt freckles, a feature that increasingly appealed to me and I hoped would become even more common in the future.

When we arrived at Shoney’s, it didn’t take long to find the group that Lenny had claimed at all. He by now added six busboys, four waiters, three short-order cooks, and seventeen very stunned male customers. He received Rodney and Jersey with delight as well, marking them in a hurry. I just hoped that they were ready to have their buttholes plowed a lot in their near future. He was far from done, as the men at the Shoney’s soon discovered when he marked them with stunning efficiency. It helped that he had recent converts assist him in marking his new territory, much to the consternation of those still resistant to such things.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.