A Brand New Man - Cover

A Brand New Man

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 37

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Dan wakes up in 1992, when he was just 15. He doesn't recall his past life in 2019 at all, nor does he know that various spirit guides have given him a do-over per his birthday wish. They've found their man and his fresh start will mean a very different adolescence at the head of a sex cult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

“That was delightful, no doubt of that,” I commented as I pulled out of Candice at last, leaving a trail of my cum behind to her orgasmic delight, “time to claim your mother.”

“Easily done,” Gavin announced, suddenly making Mildred Adams appear in front of me, straight from her shower.

She was naked, of course, and didn’t look bad for her age at all. Erin, Candice, and I each approached me, resulting in a coy smile on her face. I chuckled as her own daughter as well as my cousin helped secure her while I put my final thumbprint in place for my sixty-eighth companion. The visible, red scorpion mark was a dead giveaway now that she belonged to me, as was the way that I invaded her while Natalie Morse was also summoned for Sarah’s benefit.

“You want this, don’t you?” Sarah breathed hot and heavy into Natalie’s ear, sounding more the practiced seductress than the typical teenage girl.

“Yes. Do it. Make me your bitch!” Natalie urged Sarah, clearly excited by the prospect of a fourteen year old girl claiming and dominating her.

“As ... you ... wish,” Sarah declared as she sealed Natalie and then began eating her ass without any warning, “your butt is so fucking yummy, Natalie. I could eat it all day long!”

Speaking of rimjobs, Erin gave Mildred no mean one, either, though she had help from Candice in this case. The sight of my cute blonde sister rimming her own mother was truly one to raise one’s blood temperature, to put it mildly. Well, they were both my sisters now, as were Deanna, Claudia, and Caroline. I even thought of Summer, Angel, Shannon, and Christina as sisters, not to mention Lisa, Michelle, and Missy. Even Sarah was a sister to me, as was Amber. David and Jamie were like brothers, too. Stick, though, was another matter. He was Klan, okay, ex-Klan, but too recently ex for my comfort. Fuck all Kluckers, that was my attitude. Curtis and Molly were my kith and kin, my new parents, my family. Hate them and you hate me.

“Oh, fuck, yeah!” Ryan cried out as Mel and Joel each dumped loads in turn up his asshole, “this is the fucking life!”

That was when I heard a gunshot, followed by another. I was forced to cum faster inside Mildred than expected, though she still came from it. I grabbed my dagger, forced open the laundromat, and waded into the small, but growing mob of heavily armed haters. Each man among them carried some kind of firearm, but they weren’t ready for the speed with which I took the dagger with one hand, the machete with another.

Thirty seconds later, six men lay dead after my disciples joined me in cutting our foes down. Their mutilated corpses were strewn all over the grass just outside the laundromat. Blood soaked the ground even more after I beheaded each of them without bothering to check whether they were dead or alive. Nineteen more men were left of this group, but they turned tail to run when they saw how many there were of us. I wasn’t in a mood to give quarter, however, so I gave chase instead.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.