A Brand New Man - Cover

A Brand New Man

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 36

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Dan wakes up in 1992, when he was just 15. He doesn't recall his past life in 2019 at all, nor does he know that various spirit guides have given him a do-over per his birthday wish. They've found their man and his fresh start will mean a very different adolescence at the head of a sex cult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

The Donovan House
Sommeville, WV
3:45 am, Eastern Daylight Time,
Thursday, August 6, 1992

“Yes, yes ... yes!” Donna Fairfield Donovan screamed aloud as Lucy Manx licked her bushy twat with extreme lust.

The oldest of the Klan wives, at thirty-four years of age, she was actually six years older than Kieran, who was twenty-eight. When she left Wallace Fairfield for him, she thought that she traded up. Instead, Kieran proved to be a real waste of her time and money, among other things. It wasn’t the womanizing, of course. She knew that going in, both with him and with Wallace. At least Kieran wasn’t her own second cousin, of course, as Wallace was (hence the shared surname).

Lucy was, ironically, Wallace’s main girlfriend these days. This just made the latest affair so much more delicious to Donna, who was also intimate with Wallace now and then. Her ex hadn’t bothered to remarry, and to be frank, Donna understood his reluctance. She hadn’t taken him to the cleaners, per their prenup, but she took whatever she could under the terms of said contract. Any more aggression than that, though, and his lawyers would have buried hers alive, along with Donna herself. She wasn’t exactly shy about her extramarital affair with Kieran.

“Well, hello, Lucy, Donna!” I announced myself as Erin and I entered the bathroom, making both of them look up at us.

“Dan ... Macduff? You ... you’re a kid! You’re a teenage boy! What’s the meaning of this? Why are you naked? Why are you armed? Why do you have... , “ Donna reacted with amazement as we approached her.

“It’s Dan Howard now and I’m not a boy anymore. I’m a brand new man. This is my new father, Curtis Howard, who is adopting me formally soon, along with my cousins Deanna and Erin, whom I believe that you’ve met. This is my new mother, Molly. This is my fiancee, Lisa, incidentally, and these are her sisters, Michelle and Sarah, her brother David, Michelle’s girlfriend Missy, David’s girlfriend Amber, Deanna’s girlfriend Summer, Summer’s sister Angel, Angel’s girlfriend Christina, and Summer’s cousins Jamie and Shannon, several of whom I suspect that you’ve met before,” I made my initial intros while Curtis aka Dad now claimed both ladies.

“And what does that... ?” Donna started to demand before Curtis’s thumbprint closed her mouth.

“I think that you now know what’s the score, don’t you?” I asked after we went downstairs to the dining room, as I slid inside Lucy now and Daddy Curtis entered Donna.

Lucy was extremely aroused, to understate the matter considerably. She definitely pushed back at me with her fantastic hips while Erin licked her butthole. Her ginger hair reminded me a bit of Morgan and Alicia, except that both were with us already, along with the rest of the crew. Thank Gavin for the Mist, I thought again for the thousandth time. I kept pounding inside the slimy, slick snatch that engulfed my prick. I admired her pale buttocks while Erin rimmed her and stared at the red sledgehammer mark left behind by Daddy Curtis.

“It’s about swap time, I think,” Dad/Curtis informed me.

Since it was his slut who I fucked, I accommodated him by pulling out of Lucy and entering Donna. Mama Molly, or whatever one wished to call her at this point, joined him by rimming Lucy just as she had with Donna. Erin, of course, winked up at each of us as she tongued that luscious bum. She had taken to analingus like a natural, especially since knowing that she could never get sick again.

Donna’s sandy hair matted to her farmer’s tan flesh with plenty of sweat as I ravaged her sweet slit for several strokes now. She looked good enough to eat, but evidently, I wasn’t alone in that conclusion, given how greedily Lucy had devoured her earlier. I wasn’t sure what brought on the lesbian affair, but it was rather charming to catch the two beauties go at it like that. I also wondered if Curtis planned to recruit Wallace, too, for the harem. I knew that I would in his shoes. The prospect of making a man keep both his ex-wife and his girlfriend was too delicious to ignore.

“You really should recruit Wallace, you know,” Gavin told Curtis in front of us while we switched again and fucked some more, “and you should claim Candice and Mildred, Dan. Mother and daughter should be together, just as the elder sisters are.”

“Natalie should go to Sarah, in my view, and Ryan Kent, who is Candice now that I place the name with the face ... should go to Lenny. That will move them closer to filling up their quotas, too,” I observed as I humped Lucy and Erin devoured her bottom.

“All agreed. By the way, the sweating sickness has already struck in Liverpool. It’s being treated as heat exhaustion for now, so the doctors and nurses aren’t taking proper precautions yet. They will soon enough. In six weeks, half of England will be quarantined due to the high mortality rate. This particular strain of sweating sickness has been mutated to kill at far higher rates than usual. Even so, there will be survivors. Close to half of the infected will live. It’s gonna be a toss of the coin to survive or perish, my friend,” Gavin assured me.

“And this is for the greater good, right?” I wanted to clarify as Curtis and I swapped yet again.

“Naturally. It might seem harsh and even murderous, but remember what I told you before. It would be murder if a human did it, but in our case, we’re simply guiding the evolution of the species. We are spirit guides, after all. These souls will have new bodies soon enough, anyway. Even better, they’ll be born into and grow up in the new society that you’re about to create. It’s a win-win scenario for all concerned, even for the victims. They’ll exit an unpleasant world and enter a much better one, so they will literally end up in a better place,” Gavin reassured me.

Erin’s tongue once again explored Donna’s booty while Molly’s slid eagerly along the crack of Lucy’s ass. I pushed deeper and harder into Donna than even before and she screamed out my name. To be fair, she did the same for Curtis and Lucy did so with both of us, too. Even so, Donna grew louder with every stroke, her pussy walls tightening up on me as they rubbed me the right way. I heard Lucy howl with delight as Curtis spilled his seed into her and that triggered my own release, emptying my balls into Donna’s soaked gash.

“Time to swap again, sonny. We gotta make sure that they each carry both of our brats,” Curtis urged me and we now switched once more.

I rammed Lucy with my ruthless resolve, filling her up with my prick while Erin lovingly ate her asshole. Curtis was every bit as determined to knock Donna up, too. This made me wonder at what stage a soul entered a body for the first time, but that could be dealt with later. It was best to focus on enjoying the luscious twat that I plundered now, from her own natural juices to the slimy feeling of Curtis’s sloppy seconds, to the sight of her lovely, freckled, pale moons as Erin delved between them.

Clearly, the struggle was just as hard for Curtis, as he ravaged Donna’s freshly fucked cunt to their mutual delight. Molly also relished her opportunity to lick Donna’s derriere so thoroughly while her mate pounded away at the last Klan wife. Kieran looked on in awe as his wife was taken yet again in ways that even he never could. Certainly, he never would take her that way again, due to his gelded state. If he had a patron god right then, it would probably be Attis, the castrated consort of Cybele (how on Earth was he a proper consort if neutered again?).

It wasn’t to last forever, including the easily impressed way that Kieran, a former Klansman, watched his wife get balled by a big, black man like Curtis. My uncle/adoptive father finally unloaded his spunk inside Donna just after she creamed herself on him. Molly pulled her tongue out from between Donna’s cheeks and kissed both of them fiercely on the mouth. Lucy then kissed all three of them and moaned her own climax before I spilled my jizz into her warm, wet, welcoming twat. Then she rose to kiss Erin and me on the lips with a good bit of tongue, too. Then Donna made out with Erin and me as well to considerable applause from our other companions, even Kieran himself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.