A Brand New Man - Cover

A Brand New Man

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 34

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Dan wakes up in 1992, when he was just 15. He doesn't recall his past life in 2019 at all, nor does he know that various spirit guides have given him a do-over per his birthday wish. They've found their man and his fresh start will mean a very different adolescence at the head of a sex cult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

We found Caroline Purdy, nee Adams, lying on the sofa, watching one of those late night talk shows. She had on only her panties, not even a bra, her hands wandering down to her pussy to jill off to David Letterman. The front door was unlocked, just as Neil knew that it would be, and we simply walked in on a very startled Caroline. She started to run for the bedroom when she saw Neil and realized that he wasn’t anatomically correct anymore. She then burst out into laughter.

“What the hell, Neil? You lost the family jewels? What good are you now? I only put up with the rest of it because you were gonna breed me and fuck me good and hard. Which you did ... up to a point. That and you had a decent job that paid well enough for living in this town. Kieran was actually bigger, but I see that’s no longer the case, either. Yeah, I’m a slut, just like my big sister. It comes naturally. I bet that one of your new friends can fuck me within an inch of my life, though!” Caroline Purdy actually walked up to Uncle Curtis and me to kneel and take our dicks eagerly into her mouth.

“I’ll breed you, honey buns!” Uncle Curtis told her now, “and so will my nephew Dan here. And so will Roy. Roy, you know what to do! Come up here.”

Erin and Aunt Molly began guiding Caroline’s oral services as she delivered them to the three men she sucked. I pointed to her ass and Michelle led Missy over to it to spread her cheeks and start rimming her with their usual enthusiasm. Her panties were soon down and a pair of tongues slid eagerly along her butt-crack as they devoured her bottom. We were soon hard as fuck and Uncle Curtis pulled her up to bend her over for his thick prick. Michelle and Missy soon resumed licking her booty while Uncle Curtis pounded her slippery twat for several strokes.

“Your turn for now,” Uncle Curtis urged me as I entered Caroline Purdy from behind to fuck her good and rough.

Erin and Aunt Molly both winked at me as they sucked Roy Current to keep him nice and hard for Caroline’s yummy snatch. I winked back at them and then at Michelle and Missy, who were very much engrossed in eating Caroline’s ass. I also snickered as I saw Lisa rimming Jim Bob and Oliver, licking up any remaining creampies from their butts. She winked at me, making it clear that she did this purely out of a thirst for spunk. They shivered repeatedly while she cleaned their bums, particularly when she stuck her tongue inside each butthole.

“Relax and enjoy it, bitches! This is the only kind of oral that you’re ever getting again!” I told both ex-Klansmen, eunuchs as they now were.

“Yep, just accept that your sexual pleasure is all behind you, sugar,” Lisa teased the guys while Annette began licking Neil Purdy’s tush for her part.

By now, I had pulled out of Caroline and Roy took over for a moment. Erin and Aunt Molly swapped back and forth between my cock and Uncle Curtis’s, spitting and licking as well as sucking us with their usual ardor. Roy couldn’t control himself as well, of course, not with all of this excitement, so he came rather quickly inside Caroline, filling her up with his seed. Of course, I chuckled as Uncle Curtis then returned to her dripping wet gash to slam it good and hard, bottoming out inside her.

“That’s a girl coming from Roy, by the way,” Gavin assured us now.

“How that’s sweating sickness coming?” I asked him.

“Rather swell, in fact. I found my Patient Zero and now it just has to spread from him. He’ll be the Typhoid Mary of the late 20th century. For maximum impact, it’s a vicar, in fact. Reverend Alistair Sloane. His wife will catch it first, but then so will the rest of his parishioners, and it will only snowball from there. Within a week, parts of Liverpool will have it, followed by Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield, York, Bristol, London, etc. Hospitals will fill up, bodies will have to be burned rather than buried, and it will grow exponentially afterward,” Gavin told us rather calmly as he discussed the plague with which he and the other spirits had struck Man.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.