A Brand New Man - Cover

A Brand New Man

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 33

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Dan wakes up in 1992, when he was just 15. He doesn't recall his past life in 2019 at all, nor does he know that various spirit guides have given him a do-over per his birthday wish. They've found their man and his fresh start will mean a very different adolescence at the head of a sex cult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

“Another girl, as it happens. By Dan, who else?” Gavin announced after I spent my seed inside the warm and wet pussy of Mary Anne Current.

“Who next?” Uncle Curtis asked aloud.

“To plow Mary Anne?” I teased him now.

“No, to raid, sonny!” Uncle Curtis played his avuncular role right then, knowing that I wouldn’t be offended at all.

“Claudia Stack, of course. From the most demure wife to the most adulterous, don’t you think?” I laughed as we began moving away from the house and took Mary Anne with us.

The front door was unlocked (hey, it was a small, unincorporated town in rural West Virginia!), so we all entered the house, which was one of the nicer ones on the same street as Jim Bob’s. Uncle Curtis, Aunt Molly, Erin, Oliver, and I all walked up the stairs, with Oliver as our guide. We found Claudia Stack (nee Adams) already intimate with three different men: Roy Current, Jim Bob’s younger brother, Jay Stack, her cousin-in-law (and her own third cousin), and Wilbur Purdy, Neil’s fifty-eight year old father. I chuckled as Uncle Curtis approached Wilbur and sealed him during the act itself.

That was when Claudia looked up and saw Uncle Curtis, along with the rest of us. When she saw her own husband, she simply tightened up on Wilbur and forced him to cum inside her. Uncle Curtis was annoyed by that and picked Wilbur up to force him to eat his own creampie, so as not to ruin his breeding plans. The last thing that he wanted was for Wilbur to breed Claudia yet, not when his idea was for him and me to have her womb to ourselves. What would happen to those plans now?

“Don’t worry ... those plans are only slightly affected in this sense. It’s good news and bad news. The bad news is that the impregnation is automatic. It’s too late to stop Claudia from being knocked up by Wilbur. The good news is that she’ll just have triplets instead of twins in this case. All of the others will just have twins, unless you change your mind, of course,” Gavin informed us, causing Claudia to scream at hearing a disembodied voice.

“Oh, chill out, bitch! It’s just a friendly spirit guide, that’s all! Now, listen up! You’re gonna have to bear my child and Dan’s, too, so it’s triplets for you! So as not to reward you with an extra pregnancy, though, I’d like for all of the first ten to have triplets instead of twins. No special recognition for the cunt who ruined my plans! My turn next, and then Dan’s, but Mary Anne, I want you to fuck Jay here, so that he puts an incest baby in you for your third!” Uncle Curtis chewed her out as he claimed her next.

My uncle then pushed Claudia onto her knees and took her from behind, humping her harder than she ever imagined being fucked. She was a wild, wanton woman, but she never imagined getting it this rough until now. Aunt Molly started licking up Roy’s cum from Claudia’s bum, too, as her involuntary butt clenching had forced Jim Bob’s brother to fill her cornhole with his spunk. Erin and I then pushed Roy onto his face and I savagely sodomized him while she forced him to lick both of her holes. I also called Lenny up to join us for reasons that were apparent to me at least, if not others.

“Uncle Curtis, I think that Lenny should claim Roy and Jay, just because his is an all-male group. Nothing against you claiming Wilbur, but I imagine that you want most of your companions to be women, though not all,” I proposed, getting a high-five from my uncle as I pulled out of Roy, “see, I’ve opened him up for you, Lenny. Uncle Curtis wants Jay to breed Mary Anne, though, just so you know.”

“Hey, that works for me,” Lenny grinned as he slid into Roy to bugger and mark him.

Erin and I brought Mary Anne into the room with us to make her line up next to the others for Jay to fuck her. She gushed as she saw that she was about to get bred by her own cousin and even wiggled her ass to encourage him. He hadn’t resisted so far, even though he wasn’t claimed just yet. No small part of that was the appeal of the prospect of fucking his lovely cousin at last. He must have despaired of that possibility years ago, only to have it presented to him once again when he least expected or dared to hope for it.

Sure enough, Jay didn’t hesitate to pound his own cousin, even as Erin played with his balls and licked his butt-crack. I swapped my cock back and forth between Jay and Mary Anne, making both of them suck it as much as I wished. If Jay objected to sharing a dick with his cousin, he didn’t act like it, but then he was on Cloud Nine from boning Mary Anne at last. He also clearly enjoyed what Erin did to him as well. Oliver stood there quietly and in some shock as his wife and sister both got plowed good and hard.

“Don’t just stand there, you wallflower! Suck my balls while I ravage your wife who you can never fuck again!” Uncle Curtis demanded from Oliver, getting a kick out of humiliating the ex-Klansman that way.

Sure enough, Oliver walked over to my uncle and took his big, black balls into his mouth, sucking the whole sack in fact. The realization that he would indeed never get to enjoy Claudia’s sexual favors again had to sink into him by now, but such was the power of the seal that he was too enthralled to resent anything at all. He was just too far gone for that.

Then again, Oliver’s leanings had favored men over women, as did Stick’s to be honest. He wasn’t wholly gay like Stick, though, just predominantly so. Ironically, he was now equally into women as well as men, but he wasn’t able to do much about it, and he didn’t even mind. At least, he reminded himself, he was able to serve a superior specimen of manhood like Curtis Howard and clean Claudia’s holes of delicious creampies. His tongue still functioned despite the loss of his cock and balls.

Shortly afterward, Uncle Curtis exploded inside Claudia and she screamed with her absolute delight over that fact. I rushed over to claim my spot and Erin hurried to start rimming Claudia now that her mother was done with the analingus. Mrs. Stack definitely had a nice, wet, juicy cunt thanks to her own fluids and the creampie just left behind by my uncle. I knew, of course, that I would impregnate her just as Uncle Curtis and Wilbur did.

Speaking of Wilbur, he was now seized by Lenny, who had finished up inside Roy, and given little choice about pounding that young man. He didn’t even have the chance to go soft, as he was omnisexual nowadays like the others, and his dick tended to stay hard very often just like the rest of us proud heathens. Then again, he was always fond of using his prick for many things, including other men’s wives, so why not the lads, too?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.