A Brand New Man - Cover

A Brand New Man

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 30

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Dan wakes up in 1992, when he was just 15. He doesn't recall his past life in 2019 at all, nor does he know that various spirit guides have given him a do-over per his birthday wish. They've found their man and his fresh start will mean a very different adolescence at the head of a sex cult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

Three hours after lunch...

“Oh, damn ... oh ... fuck! Where did you find this fucking god?” Wendy shouted as I plowed her in turns, along with Brenna, Kelly, and Kerry.

Each of the ladies was very much under Sarah’s thumb by now, of course. It might well have seemed bizarre to them, under normal circumstances, to be under the control of a fourteen year old girl, but this was not a typical situation. They were already very lustful and knowing that they would get pregnant soon only made them even more so. Sarah had earmarked their wombs strictly and exclusively for me and this breeding business only intensified their arousal. Her own impregnation was already confirmed and she made a point of naming the boy Daniel Lawton Howard, after her father and me.

“Oh, hell, yeah! Fuck me ... fuck me ... put a fucking baby in me!” Brenna shouted as she took my cock deeper into her drenched cunt.

“So much for the lesbian!” Jenna laughed as she noticed just how much the once very gay Brenna begged for my dick.

“She’s definitely not gay anymore! No doubt of that! She likes the dick!” Gavin agreed completely.

“Oh ... yesss! I love it! I love it!” Brenna screamed as I fucked her a couple more strokes before pulling out of her and sliding into Kelly next.

“Fuck meee!” Kelly urged me to take her roughly.

The slick, silky snatch surrounding me combined with the brown complexion of Kelly, whose mixed racial heritage truly was exotic to a youth with my limited experience in a heavily white state. Her buttocks were nice and plump as well as swarthy, they felt smooth to the touch, and they were cool with sweat in contrast to the August heat as I caressed them. Erin had switched tactics for once, focusing her tongue on the ass of the woman currently fucked by me. She now added the flavors of Kelly’s booty to those of Wendy and Brenna whom she already rimmed.

“Your butt is so yummy!” Erin told each lady as she licked her, even as Michelle and Missy joined her in devouring so much ass.

“Yes, let them rim you! Let them taste the sweetness of your bottoms!” Sarah urged her new playthings to co-operate with the eager analingus practiced by my lovely ladies.

They didn’t have to be told to do so very much, all inhibitions being gone and all moral objections cast aside. I could tell that they were absolutely in heat, too. They wanted me to hump them and then some. When Lisa joined in the rimming, tasting Kerry’s exposed backdoor, there was even more excitement coming out from the crowd.

Sarah’s birthday bash had kicked off a bit earlier than planned, but no one minded at all. She now had David inside her pussy and Lawton in her ass. When she invited Ronald Parker into her mouth, this shut her up at last with that fine prick. She was very happy and proud to pull trains now on her own birthday, with the camcorder set to tape all of the wonderful debauchery. Whoever wanted to fuck Sarah likely would get the chance, judging from her present attitude of complete enthusiasm for wild and wanton coupling.

“You want a sample of Kerry’s butt?” Lisa asked me just before shoving her tongue down my throat before I could answer.

“Very nice ... sweet, just like yours!” I chuckled while locking lips with her.

“Well, you know, anytime you want to eat my ass, you’re more than welcome, babe!” Lisa laughed as she got back to the business of tonguing booty.

I slid into Kerry’s juicy twat now, fucking her just as furiously as I did Kelly and the others. The delectable buttocks underneath me only heightened my lust, especially with Erin licking the crack between them in place of Lisa. As for Lisa herself, she now focused on rimming Kelly as she did to Kerry. Michelle and Missy switched and swapped which bottom to lick, French kissing each other as they did so to enjoy the flavors of Wendy and Brenna each.

“Oh, God, I love eating ass!” Michelle blurted, though that was widely known about her among those of age now.

When I resumed fucking Wendy, sure enough, Erin dove in on her butthole, taking Michelle’s place as I slammed the lovely Sapphic lady good and hard. Lisa switched to rimming Brenna, making that woman scream her name in satisfaction. Michelle focused for the moment on Kelly’s tush, whereas Missy did so on Kerry’s. It was too much for Wendy, who clenched my cock like a vise and forced me to spill my seed into her slippery slit.

“That’s one pregnancy right there. Another boy,” Gavin declared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.