A Brand New Man - Cover

A Brand New Man

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dan wakes up in 1992, when he was just 15. He doesn't recall his past life in 2019 at all, nor does he know that various spirit guides have given him a do-over per his birthday wish. They've found their man and his fresh start will mean a very different adolescence at the head of a sex cult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

Supper was excellent, of course, especially when it included more Evan Williams on the rocks, often chased with Dr. Pepper. We kicked back, ate our catfish, cornbread, green beans, and baked potatoes, stuffed ourselves, played footsie, joked, and flirted, too. It was a lot more raucous family meal than I recalled with my parents, I could say that much. We were all naked, for one thing. We soon found that sex intruded on the mind quite a bit, which led to the inevitable.

I was soon buried inside Erin’s dripping wet teenage gash, taking her bent over the table in the dining room. My hands played with her wonderful buns and I sniffed as well as stroked her hair more than once as I plowed my sweet, sexy cousin. My cock drove deeper with every stroke, every thrust causing her hips to move back at me as she welcomed my prick inside her drenched, but tight pussy. At fourteen, she had flourished in Aunt Molly’s house (technically Uncle Curtis’s, but they really did share everything). Her pale bottom glistened with sweat, which made it even more delightful as I began some ass play to her gratification.

Uncle Curtis, for his part, was now quite busy fucking the holy shit out of Deanna, his thick rod throbbing hard as it roughly plundered her long, slender body. The contrast between his dark skin and her fair flesh certainly appealed to all of us, at least from what I could tell. I didn’t know if he intended to knock her up, but I wasn’t opposed to the idea if he did. Sure, she was only fifteen, but in our family, we would all pitch in to help raising any brats. Besides, she fully intended to stay at home and run the shop with us.

Aunt Molly, meanwhile, had her tongue buried in Summer’s slippery twat and she licked away with a vengeance at the fine, teenage cunt. Swapping partners within the family, at least, was a damn good plan for us. I could tell that Aunt Molly enjoyed it for sure, as did Summer from the way that she moaned in response to my auntie’s tongue inside her sweet, juicy gash. The image of an older blonde and a younger one together definitely raised my blood temperature.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here?” I heard as I pumped balls deep inside Erin.

That voice was very familiar. It belonged to Angel, Summer’s big sister, who was actually eighteen. She dated Jonathan, who was sixteen, but no one had bothered too much about the that since the age of consent was sixteen and thus it wasn’t statutory rape in his case, nor did she worry with me. Yes, I had been quite intimate with Angel on more than one occasion. She was a plumper, paler version of Summer, with her hair a bit more on the wavy side than the straight-haired baby sister. It was funny that Deanna and I were probably the slimmest people in the room and I never gave a damn one way or the other.

“Sis, why didn’t you invite me to this orgy? I brought some beer, after all, even some Zima and Sky. I wondered where you were, had suspicions, and decided to crash the party. Is that alright with you guys? I brought someone with me, too,” Angel all but dragged Christina in with her.

Not two seconds later, though, the duo of intruders made out like bandits, or something like that, their lips locked together in one hell of a Sapphic tongue kiss. I chuckled and kept slamming into Erin, much to her relief and delight. The last thing that my newest partner needed right then was a feeling of rejection. The fact that I had banged both girls, both of them grown women in fact, could be a threat if Erin were insecure enough, something that I wished to avoid given her autism.

Having two of my fuckbuddies go at it like that was a turn-on, of course. Now that she was sure that I wouldn’t neglect her, Erin moaned her own climax in response to it as well as my prick driving further inside her warm, wet pussy. Erin was autistic, but hardly stupid. She knew that Angel and I had been lovers, as had Christina and I. I often wondered what Lisa knew, but I suspected that she must have guessed. Michelle and Missy definitely weren’t in the dark, for that matter, as they showed me of late.

When I felt Angel’s hands on my ass, it was too much, of course, especially once she cupped my buns and played with my balls while Christina spread Erin’s cheeks to rim her. The two of them knew exactly what they were doing now that Angel took command of her partner. Christina just followed her lover’s lead. I fought the urge to cum a bit longer, wishing to admire Erin’s bottom and deliver more pleasure to her, but it wasn’t to be. I spilled myself inside her slippery snatch as she moaned loudly her second orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.