A Brand New Man - Cover

A Brand New Man

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 28

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Dan wakes up in 1992, when he was just 15. He doesn't recall his past life in 2019 at all, nor does he know that various spirit guides have given him a do-over per his birthday wish. They've found their man and his fresh start will mean a very different adolescence at the head of a sex cult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

Two hours later...

“Oh, fuck, yeah ... fuck, yeah ... this was in Mom, was it? And Michelle ... and Missy ... and David ... and Amber ... and Debbie ... and Jane ... I can’t wait until it’s in Sarah, too!” Lisa screamed as I rammed her bottom now, taking delight in sodomizing my plump high school girlfriend, now also one of my students.

“Yep, these buns are yummy, too!” Erin declared as she playfully bit each butt-cheek.

“Yeah, bite my ass ... bite it!” Lisa encouraged Erin to nibble her buns now.

That was when Sabrina, Jenna, and Jonathan all returned, rather covered in blood as well as cum ... and other things. They clearly had to use their daggers, that much was evident, sad to say. Then again, that was just more trash taken out, right? Anyone causing trouble for us had to be stamped out. Our revolution would move forward, no matter what they dared to use against us, these enemies of ours.

“What happened?” Ronald blurted out between strokes inside Martha and Annette.

“Well, we went to Sommeville Market and Deli, right, and naturally, people stared at us because we were naked. And carried daggers. And had tattoos on our asses. We got so used to this here, it’s become so normal here this month, that it didn’t occur to us briefly that the rest of the world would freak out so entirely at seeing three armed nudists wander the streets like that. Well, they absolutely did. Security tried to expel us. Good luck with that.

“Before anyone knew what was up or down, that security guy, who got very rough when he saw that we were armed ... he was dead on the floor, his jugular vein cut in public, in broad daylight. It wasn’t even me ... or Jonathan. It was Jenna. She had cat-like reflexes for a second and severed his vein just like that. His life blood splattered all over us. Three more men tried to rush us, but they all ended up fleeing in terror, wounded, but not slain in their cases.

“Jonathan in particular cut one of them so badly that he could well die after this. I wouldn’t be shocked if he did. Jonathan nicked his femoral artery, in fact. That was another source of so much of the blood splatter all over our skin, to put it mildly. The trouble was that he was the manager and probably had to rush to the hospital, too. So be it. He shouldn’t have attacked us, should he? We brought back his head, too, with us,” Sabrina recounted the horrors of their first foray out of town since their transformation and Hebron’s relative isolation.

“Here it is,” Jenna proudly handed me the gory prize.

“Jonathan, put this up with the inscription, ‘ardelio,’ meaning busybody or meddler,” I instructed the blood-covered trollop, “and then return posthaste, of course.”

“That reminds me to introduce you to Kelly, Kerry, Wendy, and Brenna. A family that chose to join us almost immediately after this incident. They were apparently homeless, quite recently so, thanks to the recession, and they opted to attach themselves to us, given how much Ivan, the guard, had given them so much grief. They felt that we could protect them better than they could themselves alone, and then I told them enough about our tribe that they were truly intrigued by it,” Sabrina brought four ladies to our attention, obvious candidates for selection by Sarah.

“I’m Wendy. This is my sister Brenna. And these are my daughters, Kelly and Kerry. Brenna is gay, so she’s never had any kids herself. Kelly and Kerry are identical twins. Sixteen years of age. Where can we shower? We haven’t been able to do so for days,” Wendy acknowledged her stench.

“Each of you, go to the school showers and wash off. I must warn you that we’re nudists around here. Don’t worry. No one under fourteen attends these classes anymore, since the church that hosted their classrooms is gone. It burned to the ground, as you can see. If you mean to join us, just know that we’re all nudists, as I said, and that sixty-eight folks here are under my thumb. Hence the red scorpion mark on their buttocks.

“Another sixty-eight answer to a woman named Chesty Howard. My name is Dan Howard. Everyone in these groups uses the surname of Howard, whether that’s our legal name or not. Then there is a smaller group under Lenny Howard, which is all-male. Chesty’s group is all-female. We’re all lovers, though. Lenny’s group is the smallest, because he could only recruit six more people so far. That will change, mind you.

“We’re having a birthday party for the newest, youngest person to turn of age, fourteen year old Sarah. She’s likely to be your mistress, if you opt to stay with us. Wash up, if you mean to join us, and understand this. We’re a religion, ma’am, all of our own. I’m its chief prophet and preacher, its minister. We speak to and with a spirit known as ‘Gavin,’ who guides us in many of our great exploits of late. Gavin, if you wish to introduce yourself, please do so now,” I urged our invisible spirit guide.

“Very much so. Welcome to this fine community. Everything that Dan has just told you is completely true. I am his spirit guide, and I am known as ‘Gavin,’ as it were. I am encouraging Dan and the others in his tribe, his church, if you will, to embrace nudism and communal love, among other things. Sexual promiscuity is a good thing, despite what you’ve been taught by all of the churches and the larger society.

“Do not fear to go naked and adopt this new way of life. Those not of age will only see pixels blurring out the private parts and such, not to mention that none in this community can be wounded, age, or get infected with a sexually transmitted or any other kind of disease. Dan is only fifteen years of age, but he’s already the fearless, and peerless, leader of this sect. He’s also administrator of the church school, whereas Ronald here is the principal.

“And who are these three men? Wait, I recognize you now. You’re the three walking wounded who foolishly chose to give chase until this point. It’s a wonder you’re not dead, less so that it took you so long to find them. Hal Butcher, Eddie Lank, and Bubba Mitchell. That’s your name, isn’t it, Bubba? Not even a nickname. That’s your actual given name! You three are Klan, too, aren’t you? That explains your hotheaded, adrenaline-fevered, reckless pursuit of my chosen emissaries,” Gavin confronted the three bigots who had indeed tracked us down.

“Better get that leg checked, or else join us. Much longer, and you’ll be a dead man,” I pointed out Hal’s very badly cut thigh, “join us, and your leg will miraculously heal, trust me.”

“Fuck you!” Eddie shouted at me as I continued buggering Lisa and Erin kept nibbling her cheeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.