A Brand New Man - Cover

A Brand New Man

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 27

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Dan wakes up in 1992, when he was just 15. He doesn't recall his past life in 2019 at all, nor does he know that various spirit guides have given him a do-over per his birthday wish. They've found their man and his fresh start will mean a very different adolescence at the head of a sex cult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

10:35 am Eastern Daylight Time,
Wednesday, August 5, 1992
Administrator’s Office, Hebron Academy,
Hebron, WV

“So, tonight’s the night, isn’t it? Sarah is now the birthday girl ... does she have any idea of how her fourteenth birthday will turn out tonight? Does she know at all what to expect? I doubt it, of course. Her life will never be the same, will it?” I asked Gavin while plowing Michelle’s and Missy’s asses over my desk in the trailer.

Erin, of course, rimmed whichever butt wasn’t being plugged with my dick right then, clearly being thrilled with her role as my fluffer. She was also my permanent shadow, so duties like tonguing Michelle’s and Missy’s crack were very satisfying to her, as she had no desire for boredom while accompanying me everywhere. She was guaranteed straight As, of course, and she loved that fact, among other things. Erin knew that her function in our tribe was to stay at my side at all times, no matter what, to be my constant companion in life, come what may. Life would never be dull for her, thankfully, of course.

Michelle and Missy, mind you, showed a growing reluctance to be away from my sight too long, either. So did my entire tribe, for that matter. There was a tendency to return to my presence as often and quickly as they could, to fuck me so much that I had to take longer days just to get any work done due to the extended sex breaks. Even Chesty, Lenny, and their tribes increasingly behaved much the same way, in fact. Only parenting duties tore them away for very long, and then only for love of their pride and joys. Otherwise, they took my cum in every last one of their holes as often as they could, just as Gavin had warned me.

“No, her life will be entirely altered and quite permanently, yes. As you clearly noticed, just as I told you, your harem is not only growing, but it’s more attached to you than ever. Your very presence makes them want to have orgies and share your cock as much as possible. The men crave your prick as much as the women do these days, though both are bi, not gay or straight, anymore. Anyone in thrall to you is bound to be bi. That’s just how it is. They both love to bottom for you, especially the sodomy part,” Gavin reassured me.

“And Sarah will be the same way. That’s confirmed?” I stipulated.

“Absolutely the same way. This morning, the morning of her fourteenth birthday, by the way, her pixelated vision vanished, just as I foretold. She can now clearly and fully see your exposed body parts. Well, she ogled David’s asshole and licked her lips at the sight of your spunk leaking from his tush down his legs. She couldn’t help become lustful over that.

“Sarah doesn’t know too much, but she acts on instinct. She knows that she wants to lick that anal creampie for sure. She is already starting to transform into a full-on nymphomaniac and she can sense that she’s fertile, too. Deep down, she already wants you to bed and breed her, trust me on that,” Gavin briefed me further on the Sarah situation.

“By the way, the home school program and age fourteen cut-off plan are here for your approval,” Martha showed me, “each of us parents to take turns educating the youngsters, as you stipulated. From now on, this is a school for those fourteen years of age and up only.”

“Hey, it works. It frees us to embrace a more unorthodox educational program. We can all learn together and teach other, and not just when it comes to sex ed. Though that’s a huge plus,” Annette laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.