A Brand New Man - Cover

A Brand New Man

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 26

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Dan wakes up in 1992, when he was just 15. He doesn't recall his past life in 2019 at all, nor does he know that various spirit guides have given him a do-over per his birthday wish. They've found their man and his fresh start will mean a very different adolescence at the head of a sex cult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

One week later...

“And reports continue to flood in from around the globe that there is a sudden and complete absence of any conceptions whatsoever. Yes, you heard that right, to add to the growing oddities, like a page out of ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ by Margaret Atwood, except that it might affect men or women or both, there is a real crisis in the fertility rate. Speaker of the House Dick Gephardt has already called for Congressional hearings on the matter, lining up fertility experts to address the very real worries about both cause and effect here,” Joan Lunden’s obviously strained voice and face reflected sincere anxiety on her part as well.

“Yes, Joan, that’s gonna be a definite worry for our future, because it could lead to a mass extinction of humanity itself,” Charlie Gibson stated the obvious, making Joan’s eyes roll behind his back.

“Oh, honey, you have no idea what’s about to happen, do you?” I smiled as I worked, even as Erin sucked me dry yet again and winked at me from below.

“You really should fuck her, you know,” Aunt Molly suggested with a kiss as she dropped off my lunch, a bag of sliders and onion rings with one of her famous malts.

“I agree with that, how about you, Summer?” Deanna winked at me now.

“I quite agree as well,” Summer winked at me, too.

“Yep. That would be pretty hot ... Dan bangin’ a TV news anchor like that! Even hotter if I could ride Charlie while she did that!” Michelle told me as she showed up.

“Right on, sis!” Lisa high-fived her sister now.

“Hear, hear!” Missy licked her lips before making out with Michelle.

“I wouldn’t mind that white boy reporter’s dick inside me, either,” Holly laughed as she showed up.

“Debbie let you guys wander around, or did Jane?” I probed, not that I minded.

“What do you think? She tells us what to study, lets us do it whenever we like, and that’s about all the class is this week at least. She might tighten up later, might not, but as long as we learn our subject and don’t expose any innocents to the naked truth, as it were, it’s cool with her! I think that she’d much rather give us our assignments, and then pull Jane aside to rim her, and then both of them show up here for an orgy or two away from prying eyes,” Shelly pointed out for her part.

“You got my number, that’s for sure!” Debbie showed up with Jane in tow.

“Hey, Mom ... sorry, David and I were kinda... , “ Amber blushed a little.

“Fucking? It’s cool! I think. Right, it’s cool if they want to fuck during the school day, isn’t it?” Debbie urged me.

“Of course it is! It’s the under fourteen set that need structure, discipline, organized education, continued innocence, etc. As long as anyone fourteen or above is actually studying something useful and learning their subjects, the manner in which they do it ... I don’t care. This is the time to be wild, don’t you agree, David?” I smiled at David.

“Who’s running the shop right now, Mom?” Erin asked Aunt Molly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.