A Brand New Man - Cover

A Brand New Man

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 25

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Dan wakes up in 1992, when he was just 15. He doesn't recall his past life in 2019 at all, nor does he know that various spirit guides have given him a do-over per his birthday wish. They've found their man and his fresh start will mean a very different adolescence at the head of a sex cult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

8:35 am Eastern Daylight Time,
The next morning, Monday, July 27, 1992
Administrator’s Office, Hebron Academy,
Hebron, WV

“There you go, boss! A nice, hot, steaming cup of coffee! Plenty of cream and sugar, of course,” my new secretary informed me with a very sweet smile ... and not a stitch of clothing.

Who was my new secretary, you ask? Martha Howard, formerly Martha Parker, that was her. Yes, the principal’s own wife, no less, though she was now married to everyone in the Howard tribe. Everyone in my sixty-nine was married to everyone else in it, even if the authorities (for however long they retained power) didn’t recognize this fact. She wasn’t the only one working in the new Administrator’s office that I selected for the school, which was located in a temporary structure set up near the main school facility, so as not to take away space for the classrooms.

This makeshift building included the Principal’s office, too, so Ronald caught plenty of his wife’s attention as well, even though his own secretary was Annette Howard, formerly Annette Swain. She didn’t wear any clothing, either, not that she minded this fact. In fact, both women were quite content to work in the buff, well aware that students didn’t start classes until the next week, the first full week of August. Nor were they the only naked ladies present. Erin sat on my lap most of the time while I worked, nothing covering her sweet ass for even a second as she did so.

For that matter, Ronald and I were nude as well, my boner pressing against Erin’s bare bottom as she straddled me that way. She made a point of squirming just enough to keep up the arousal, too, to say nothing of the way that she trapped and squeezed my dick between her buns quite deliberately. It wasn’t the easiest time to focus on my job, anyway, but Erin did her best to make it virtually impossible, especially the delightful way that she flirted with everyone present. I was really going to be happy about the pixelations come next week, no doubt about that.

“So, Pierre ... Joxe is now the Acting or Interim President of France? Who the hell ever heard of him?” Ronald asked me out of curiosity as Annette leaned over in his direction just enough to tease him with her cleavage.

“No one outside of France, of course. Then again, whoever heard of Jürgen Möllemann, but he’s the new Acting Chancellor of Germany, succeeding Helmut Kohl just as Joxe has with Francois Mitterand. The key difference being that a new Presidential election in France is mandatory between twenty and thirty-five days after President Mitterand’s demise, of course. The Bundestag is set to vote on a new Chancellor, of course, but until then, Möllemann is in place, thanks to its President, Rita Sussmuth, the acting head of state until a new Federal President is elected,” I replied as I signed some more paperwork necessary for fire insurance payments to the Academy.

If anyone bothered to check, of course, they would see that I was only fifteen years old and a student there myself, but it was doubtful that the insurance firm would investigate that deeply into things. Even if they did, though, I would be ready to bring them to heel. One way or another, the company would pay up for the fire that destroyed the church facility that contained several of the classrooms at the Academy. There would be no defiance of me that would be allowed to stand. Gavin had guaranteed that much.

“It will take a while to get used to working in my birthday suit, a nice, healthy red scorpion mark on my ass, but I have to say that having company in that sense definitely helps,” Martha declared, even as Debbie and Jane entered the building.

Both were naked as well, Jane’s fingers easing up Debbie’s butthole to keep her stretched just enough for her pleasure. The look on Debbie’s face was pure ecstasy, too, as was the one on Jane’s when Debbie returned the favor. They then removed their fingers and put them to each other’s lips to suck them straight from each other’s asses. It was a good thing that their bottoms were very clean these days, of course.

“So, who’s watching Sarah and Mary Beth right now?” Debbie asked Annette, who just laughed at first and licked her fingers in response.

“Lawton, for the moment. He’s semi-retired for now, after all. Mr. Mom. He doesn’t even seem to mind it. It’s hard to believe that Sarah is turning fourteen on the fifth, Mary Beth on September 6th of next year. I wonder who Sarah will pick for her other sixty-eight members and where she’ll find them. I actually look forward to finding out. Will she be all boy-crazy, prefer the ladies, or go both ways? What mark will she choose to brand her own with, too? Obviously, it will be in red, but what symbol will she select?” Annette reassured us before speculating on her daughter’s future.

“Just remember ... Dan gets her cherry ... because that way, he impregnates her first. Otherwise, I wouldn’t care,” Gavin broke his silence now, “same deal with Mary Beth, of course.”

“Naturally,” Annette agreed enthusiastically while watching Martha suck Jane’s fingers, too.

“Yes, well, I can’t wait until Meredith turns fourteen next November. She’ll get one helluva birthday!” Martha declared for the benefit of all, just as I saw President Dan Quayle take the stage live on TV.

“Oh, dearie, his first ever press conference as President! I just hope that he doesn’t ruin it for the rest of us Dans,” I chuckled now.

“Don’t worry ... you’ll be the standard model for all Dans to emulate, not him!” Gavin promised me.

“You’re damn right about that!” Erin shouted as she surprised me by lowering her bottom onto my thick, throbbing cock to take it in the ass, “sorry, but I couldn’t take another minute of not having you balls deep in my tush.”

“Yeah, well, I know what my next snack is ... Dan’s dick in my mouth!” Martha warned me, even as Annette slapped her booty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.