A Brand New Man - Cover

A Brand New Man

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dan wakes up in 1992, when he was just 15. He doesn't recall his past life in 2019 at all, nor does he know that various spirit guides have given him a do-over per his birthday wish. They've found their man and his fresh start will mean a very different adolescence at the head of a sex cult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

When I finally got home, I was immediately greeted to the sight of Deanna, my first cousin who was practically my sister, performing her aerobics in the living room to some video that she saw on the VCR. She wasn’t alone, either. Summer, her blonde cutie of a best friend, worked up a sweat with her, while I heard grunts and groans from the master bedroom that indicated what kind of cardio program Aunt Molly and Uncle Curtis preferred. I also noted that they had a very pungent scent to each of them, no doubt the sweat and body oils making the pheromones even more enticing. Both ladies pulled me in with them and I worked up a good sweat all over again, this time from some PT that was a bit more PG.

This didn’t keep me from admiring Deanna’s buns and legs, or Summer’s, for that matter, as I worked out together with my cousin and her girlfriend. I wondered if Summer had any idea how often I had ravaged her best friend’s body or desired to do the same to hers. We all sweated for a good while to some Denise Austin, if one recalls that luscious fitness guru, until we were ready to drop and both girls fell on top of me. I tried to excuse myself, saying that I needed to pee, but my hard-on told a different story to the ladies. They knew that I was turned-on by them and I suspected that it was at least somewhat mutual, due to the pheromones.

I pissed quite a while before I washed my hands and then jumped into the shower. Only then did the bathroom open and Deanna walked in on me in just a bath towel. Summer followed her like a lost puppy and both closed the door behind them before dropping said towels to show me their nakedness. It was a very crowded shower stall, with three slick, nude bodies pressed together under the soothing hot jets. As I slipped out of the shower and began to dry off, the girls followed me to help out and I somehow found myself buried up to my base inside Summer’s slick and juicy gash. Deanna couldn’t resist breathing hard in my ear and on my neck as she fingered me, pushing me deeper into her sloppy slit.

“Told you he was a great lover, girl! My kissing cousin is very sweet, very loving, very good to me. I could never give him up, not on your life! So, are we going to be lovers, too, Summer? How about it? Let’s all go to bed, you, me, and Dan. A proper threesome! Let’s fuck on my bed!” Deanna proved to be horny in the extreme.

We didn’t even bother to put on any clothes, as I pulled out of Summer and practically dragged both of them to Deanna’s bedroom. We jumped onto her bed and I entered Deanna this time, while she sixty-nined with Summer for a bit. Deanna was underneath her friend, who began licking her clit with a vengeance while I pounded her good and hard. Her slick, teenage twat was dripping wet with her pussy juice as I slammed into it and Summer sucked on her clit when not licking her folds. Deanna made a point of diving in deep, her tongue invading Summer’s soaked cunt, none of us stopping to even close the bedroom door. Anyone walking by the room could catch us having a threesome.

I pulled out of Deanna now and slid back inside Summer for a few more strokes, much to the blonde’s delight. She was even more excited when I eased a finger into her butthole and began some ass play, making her squirt all over her best friend’s face. Summer made a point of inserting her own finger up Deanna’s asshole, causing the brunette to moan deeply and loudly from the pure ecstasy of what happened to her. I fucked Summer more ruthlessly now, not that she minded in the least.

When I slid out of Summer and began fucking Deanna again, I added my finger to Summer’s up her pucker and she screamed her climax into her best friend. She also creamed herself on my prick and put a second finger up her girlfriend’s bottom, making the blondie squirt all over her face. I couldn’t help but shoot my load as far up Deanna’s gash as I could put it now. Nor could I stop myself from adding my tongue to Deanna’s inside Summer. I ate that golden pussy like it was my last meal, remembering Michelle’s words to me with a grin on my face.

Summer completely lost all self-control and sprayed her juices all over my face and Deanna’s, after which she focused on making her new lady gush as well. I joined her in that, licking away at my own creampie, not minding in the least that I tasted myself inside her folds. Deanna held onto her girlfriend and me for dear life, unable to control her lust at all anymore. Having two tongues lap away at her snatch was more than enough to soak her slit just as it had been to do the same job for her lover.

The biggest shock was when Summer and Deanna pulled their fingers out of their respective butts and licked each other’s as if by instinct. I was about to hurl, until I realized that my own fingers were all very clean, too. Deanna blushed and whispered that Summer and she gave each other enemas frequently. It was a part of their very intimate friendship that often skirted the lines between platonic, romantic, and sexual in the past. They often blurred boundaries just as Deanna did with me. I recalled that it was something that Deanna’s younger sister Erin envied. Erin was mildly autistic and had trouble bonding with people outside of our family.

“Shit, what about Erin?” I asked Deanna, wanting to be sure that her younger sister, who was Michelle’s age and the younger of just two, didn’t catch us.

“What about Erin? You should fuck her. She’s always been close to you, worshipped you like a little sister. I think that she’s out playing catch with David and Amber, having skipped the last day of school. It’s good for her. I hope that they fuck her, too. She really needs to be fucked. It will help her bond with some more people. You have to admit that she’s cute. White blonde hair instead of platinum like Summer’s or dirty blonde like Missy’s. She also needs to know that you’ll never leave town. You won’t, right? We all need you, cousin!” Deanna urged me while Summer and she kissed me repeatedly.

“Only to vacation now and then, with as many of you guys joining me as possible,” I blurted without thinking about it, making both ladies very happy indeed.

Speaking of the devil, Erin sure enough walked back inside the house right then and saw the three of us butt-naked, making her laugh. She ran to the bathroom, grabbed our clothes, and taunted us with them, as if to hide them. That was when she discovered both pairs of panties, Michelle’s and Missy’s, each soaked with their lady juices. The sweat sheen on Erin’s flesh, particularly as she began to strip, too, added to the lust in the air, as I could smell her pheromones now.

“Alright, I guess that we have a new lover now, don’t we?” Deanna declared as she grabbed her little sister by the hair and Summer took her feet.

Erin struggled for a second as they parted her thighs and I began licking my way up them toward her crotch. She shivered as she felt my tongue moving upward, goosebumps forming on her pale skin as I worked at my goal. When my mouth reached its target and I started lapping at her succulent twat, she squirmed, even as Deanna and Summer began offering her their breasts to suck. Erin was soon caught up in the sheer ecstasy of the moment, exulting in my oral favors while being lovingly nursed by her sister and her sister’s girlfriend.

When Deanna planted her pussy right above Erin’s face, the younger sister did what came naturally and stuck out her own tongue to devour her sweet and juicy snatch. When Summer began sucking her toes, Erin lost it entirely and her juices stung my eyes for a moment. Briefly blinded, I nevertheless persisted in going with my instincts to explore her cunt with my mouth. When I lowered my tongue just enough to sample her taint and her butt, she jerked several times as she creamed herself on my face. She was mine now, and everyone knew it.

“So, tell me, Erin, what are your thoughts on sharing lovers like we just did? Or on incest, for that matter? Want to keep it up? Want to stay here with me and be lovers for life? I’m not leaving home, except for vacation now and then. We’ll find something to do, all of us, but we’re staying together. You need this, as do Summer, Deanna, and I, among others,” I asked my newest lover, who responded by kissing my face and licking her own juices off my eyelids.

“Add my panties to that pile, because from now on, you can get into them whenever you like,” Erin told me awkwardly, but quite sincerely.

“And mine, I should say,” Deanna snickered.

“Mine, too. Don’t leave me out of this fun new lifestyle of sharing your cock. True, you have a girlfriend, but I like to think that you have at least four girlfriends now, maybe more than that. Hell, if I had my way, every girl in town would date you and fuck you. If they also had other boyfriends, no one need be deprived,” Summer interjected as the four of us snuggled up together, still nude, on Deanna’s softy and comfy bed.

“Well, there’s Lisa, Michelle, Missy, and the three of you, at least. That’s six girlfriends, if you want to define yourselves that way. I definitely think that Erin here should have a boyfriend, no doubt of that. It will be good for her, you know. She should feel loved and always welcome, always treasured and cherished by people,” I commented as I pulled each of them close to kiss them on the lips with a healthy dose of tongue.

“What about David and Amber? Jennifer, Mary, Christina, and Angel? I think that David is bi and would love to suck your cock and have you stuff his manhole. I know that Amber wants you badly, but she’s also in love with David and that makes her very torn. You should fuck us all. You really should!” Deanna stoked my lust for my neighbors, just as Michelle and Missy had earlier.

“I quite agree,” I heard Aunt Molly’s voice from outside the bedroom, causing us to look up.

“Aunt Molly, how much did you hear?” I asked as I noticed her own pheromones exuding from her pores, her cougarish body on full and proud display in the nude.

“More than enough, right, Curtis?” Aunt Molly turned to Uncle Curtis, who also leered at us with keen lust.

“Very much so, babe. Charity starts at home, don’t you think? Who wants to eat Molly out and who wants to suck my cock clean of her juices?” Uncle Curtis grinned widely.

I approached Aunt Molly and parted her cheeks to start rimming her with no embarrassment whatsoever. Deanna knelt and began licking Uncle Curtis’s creampie from her mother’s gooey snatch, while Summer and Erin crawled over toward him. Before anyone knew what was up, Summer and Erin both took turns sucking his prick, sampling all traces of Aunt Molly on him. They had to peel back his foreskin, but thankfully, he was a very clean man, so that was no issue. I just knew that I enjoyed how sweet and slick Aunt Molly’s backdoor proved to be, making analingus much more pleasurable that way.

“Quit teasing me, please, Dan. Fuck ... my ... ass!” Aunt Molly begged for something harder than my tongue to dig back deep into her bottom.

“As you wish, Aunt Molly,” I told her as I eased my fingers into her bunghole to prepare the way and Uncle Curtis sent Erin after some lube to lend me.

“I don’t want you splitting your aunt, as I like taking the dirt road now and then myself. I don’t want her needing stitches there. Go easy at first. I don’t know how much anal fun you’ve had before, but don’t rip her open,” Uncle Curtis encouraged me, adding, “fingers are a good start, but lube is always necessary. Don’t believe the old rumors. Spit is never enough.”

We didn’t have any rubbers, not that any of us cared right then. We were already quite intimate and any diseases that we might have passed would have happened already. Besides, in my case, the voice of my spirit guide had assured me that I was immune to social diseases. I worked my cock gently up my auntie’s asshole. She worked her hips just right to meet me halfway, her buns cooperating with no shortage of ardor, too.

Aunt Molly was definitely the oldest sex partner I ever had at this point, but she wasn’t really that old. She was thirty-eight, so had given birth to Deanna at twenty-three, to Erin the next year at age twenty-four. She had done things the “proper” way, marrying their father first, but it hadn’t paid off. He must have been the source of Deanna’s brown hair, since it clearly didn’t come from a blonde like Aunt Molly.

One morning, just months after Erin’s birth, she discovered that he never came home from the bar that night and she never saw him again. His whereabouts were unknown long enough that a missing person’s report was filled, and then she sought a divorce for desertion as well as child support. She had yet to receive a dime from that pig, but Uncle Curtis stepped in and took over that spot in their lives, never to be displaced. He was really the closest thing that any of us in the household had to a father these days.

I fucked Aunt Molly good and hard up her butt and she definitely knew how to milk me, but I thankfully still didn’t cum again so soon. Spending my load inside Deanna last, and all over Michelle and Missy before that, made it a bit easier to control my urge to cum so far. That was just as well, given how tight my aunt proved to be back there. She squeezed and held my cock like a vise, albeit a slick, wet, and hot one. She gripped me very well, even as I pushed deeper inside her tush, fondling her cheeks, much to her enjoyment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.