A Brand New Man - Cover

A Brand New Man

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Dan wakes up in 1992, when he was just 15. He doesn't recall his past life in 2019 at all, nor does he know that various spirit guides have given him a do-over per his birthday wish. They've found their man and his fresh start will mean a very different adolescence at the head of a sex cult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

“They’re hiding on Hebron Island,” the spirit guide told us, having evidently searched ahead of us.

“In the caretaker’s cottage?” I wondered aloud.

“In the camp hostel,” the spirit answered.

“Interesting. Well, we’ll deal with them and sever their heads. I want the heads of every person who died in this raid mounted somewhere as a warning. I rule this town now, full stop, and I refuse to let anyone have room for doubt about my authority. From now on, whenever someone who fights me dies, his or her head will be fixed to something as a threat to anyone even remotely contemplating defiance. It worked for Sulla. It can work for me,” I declared my intentions regarding our community.

“Ah, yes. Lucius Cornelius Sulla. Dictator of Rome. Great man, though flawed. Far from perfect, but he shaped the history of the late Roman Republic, no question of that. Yes, display the heads, but cremate the bodies so as not to spread disease,” the spirit encouraged me.

“Of course. Absolutely cremate the remains. This town is mine now, and I will take damn good care of it,” I agreed quite naturally with my spirit guide.

Just then, having crossed the bridge onto Hebron Island, I saw Chet stick his bald head out of the front door to the camp hostel there. Dale, somewhat more handsome than his brother and also significantly brighter, tried to pull him back, but it was too late. We charged after them, all of us, and forced the door open before it could be barred. Chet lunged at me and I slashed both of his arms, one with the dagger, the other with the machete.

Chet screamed in pain as he looked at his forearms, one cut deeply by the machete and the other bleeding profusely. I lifted my machete and decapitated him while his brother now struggled to escape my tribe’s grasp. They pushed Dale toward me now and I beheaded him, too, the look of shock on his face showing just how weak and puny he truly was. Neither man got the chance to speak any last words before they perished.

“Alright, let’s burn those bodies, collect the heads, and go home to do the same with the other raiders,” I directed my followers as they joined me, all of us relieved that Sarah and Mary Beth spent the week at a different summer retreat.

It took a couple of hours to clean up the mess, but once we finished, we were ready to grab a bite to eat and relax for a while. Pretty soon, my entire tribe was present and busy polishing off some leftover ribs that Uncle Curtis had grilled just the day before. We also drank more than a little beer from our ice chests, something very new to many of the former churchgoers among us. We were all naked, too, by now, proudly displaying our bodies in repudiation of modesty.

“This corn on the cob is excellent, no doubt about that!” Amber told Aunt Molly, as the Howard/Macduff clan spread out through the rather crowded house to devour our dinner.

“Thank you! I worked really hard at it, in nothing but an apron, I might add!” a very cheerful Aunt Molly replied with a kiss on her lips.

“That she did!” Uncle Curtis grinned.

“Yes, well, you were nude, too!” Aunt Molly told anyone who missed it.

“Sweet! I would have loved to see that!” Matt blurted, turning very red in the face suddenly.

“You would, boy?” Uncle Curtis quizzed him.

“Yes, you have a nice cock, in case you didn’t notice,” Matt winked at him.

“You want some of this, lad?” Uncle Curtis chuckled.

“Yes, as a matter of fact. Right up my ass! A nice, big, thick prick!” Matt teased my uncle even more now.

“Okay, then, do something about it, but not yet. Let’s finish our supper ... and then we can see you put your booty where your mouth is,” I smiled at them while chowing down on my ribs.

“Yeah, prissy boy can wait that long,” Uncle Curtis taunted Matt with a wink, indicating that he would love to bugger him.

“We got plenty of lube, no doubt about that. I sodomized your mother earlier today and she used her fair share of that,” I told Matt, even as Debbie turned scarlet in response, but nodded.

“I really enjoyed that, trust me! I look forward to the fall and having Dan in my class ... as well as my ass! I can picture him bending me over my desk, raising my skirt in front of my other students, and screwing me very hard from behind. Both holes. And my mouth, too. Let’s not pretend that I would be in charge of said class anymore. Dan would be. He could do whatever he likes in my class! If he wants to hump the other students, of course, he’s welcome to do that, too. I hope that he does, since several of you would be in said class!” Debbie promised me, not that I had any reason to think otherwise.

“I’d have the complete run of the place, that’s what you’re saying,” I summarized Debbie’s guarantee.

“Hell, yes!” Debbie raised her bottle of beer to clink with mine, “you know, beer’s not as gross as I expected it to be.”

“So, you wouldn’t be troubled by me bringing some beer into class and sharing it with my classmates,” I teased Debbie while fondling her bare bottom.

“Nope, not even a little troubled by that. I mean, basically who’s gonna run the school, anyway? I don’t want to lose my teaching job or have to work at a public school if I can avoid it. There’s too much opportunity to do my own thing, after all, if we can keep it going. I propose that you take over as administrator, but leave Ronald Parker as principal. As an administrator and student both at once, you automatically have a job that doesn’t expire or go away, and you’d be in charge of your own school and faculty,” Debbie suggested while pressing her buns against my hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.