A Brand New Man - Cover

A Brand New Man

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Dan wakes up in 1992, when he was just 15. He doesn't recall his past life in 2019 at all, nor does he know that various spirit guides have given him a do-over per his birthday wish. They've found their man and his fresh start will mean a very different adolescence at the head of a sex cult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

One week later...

“Wow, you just ... don’t know when to quit, do you? Oh ... fuck yeah!” Debbie Kearney moaned as Erin and I ate her out together on my new bed.

“Well, we could stop, but then I’m likely to try to fuck you and add yet another baby to your womb. You’ve got six buns in the oven already, just like every other lady in my cult. Do you honestly want a seventh?” I teased Debbie as I licked her ass again, “or I could sodomize you instead, but did you bring enough lube for that?”

“Oh ... that sounds lovely ... the sodomy part ... but first ... yes, finish making me cum, please!” my teacher creamed herself on Erin’s face as I rimmed her with gusto.

“You know, your butt is very sweet,” I teased Debbie by running my tongue across the pucker itself.

“Let me get another taste, please!” Erin pleaded as I yielded my spot to let her sample Mrs. Kearney’s bum yet again.

“If this keeps up, I may never cover my bottom again!” Debbie confessed her true attitude right then.

“I’m waiting for a downside here,” I told her as I resumed licking her booty, making Debbie giggle in response.

Erin now focused on Mrs. Kearney’s taint, much to her delight. I continued rimming Debbie while fondling Erin at any opportunity as well. The three of us rolled around in the new bed that Aunt Molly and Uncle Curtis chose for Erin and me to share with anyone else whom we desired at that moment. I honed in on Debbie’s butt-crack and she screamed with absolute ecstasy as she creamed herself on me.

It wasn’t but seconds later that I was lubricated and buried deep inside Debbie’s asshole, buggering her for the pure, painful pleasure of it. She bit her bottom lip in response as I stuffed her cornhole full of my prick, her hips and buns working overtime to get me deeper within her bum if possible. Her pale ass definitely appealed to me, especially now that it was firm and didn’t sag at all.

The rejuvenation process had turned every older woman in town into a much younger one if she was under my thumb as many of them were. In a sleepy hamlet of just three hundred fifty-seven people, of which roughly half were children under the appropriate age (and thus unaware), and half of all adults were on vacation, I was in a very strong position to keep my boot on the village’s neck. The twenty odd grown-ups in town who weren’t under my control had made themselves scarce for the moment and they could prove to be a threat, but I had the numbers and daggers to deal with them in that scenario. I was effectively the big fish in our little pond.

“I’ve discussed the matter with the other spirit guides and we’ve cut off the fertilization of any already pregnant women for now at least. They’re capped at their six embryos each, not much more than zygotes at this stage, anyway. You can cum in their pussies now without risking another pregnancy, I assure you,” the spirit told me after apparently taking a lengthy leave of several days, “on the other hand, you’ll want to finish up and get your dagger ready soon, because a party of eight very incensed men and two uptight, sanctimonious women are on their way to assault you guys. They can’t do any harm to you, but they need to be put down like the mad dogs that they are in case they hurt someone more vulnerable.”

“Thanks for the warning,” I told the spirit sincerely as I came balls deep inside Debbie’s bottom and she moaned her anal orgasm loud enough to be heard on Uranus.

“Well, that’s half of the hold-outs, isn’t it?” Debbie remarked while making out with Erin and me.

“They could include some of your old friends, you know. Hell, they could include some of Erin’s and mine. But they will have to be stopped,” I warned Mrs. Kearney.

“So be it. They have to be stopped,” Erin echoed my words.

“They have to be stopped,” Debbie agreed whole-heartedly.

Just then, the front door was kicked open and we heard angry shouts from what sounded indeed like several guys at once. Not wishing to give them a chance to sneak up on me or inflict any mayhem on us, I grabbed my dagger and indicated that Erin and Debbie should do the same. Right then, Aunt Molly and Uncle Curtis rushed out as well, each of them reacting to the noise by taking their daggers with them.

We turned the corner, wordlessly agreeing to stay naked even as we confronted our foes, until we ran right into Winston Arliss, the eldest son of Tom Arliss. With him was his wife, Hazel, and her brothers, Erwin, Ted, and Ira Bates. Hazel’s sister, Nancy Powell, and her husband, Leonard, tagged along, bringing Leonard’s brothers, Dale and Chet, and his buddy Mel Carson with them. They had smoke blowing out of their ears, their faces were red, and their eyes blazed hatred and rage. Mel, Dale, and Chet carried baseball bats, Leonard had a 12 gauge shotgun, Nancy and Hazel both wielded butcher knives, Winston brandished a 357 magnum revolver, Erwin and Ira each had brass knuckles, and Ted held a machete.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.