A Brand New Man - Cover

A Brand New Man

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Dan wakes up in 1992, when he was just 15. He doesn't recall his past life in 2019 at all, nor does he know that various spirit guides have given him a do-over per his birthday wish. They've found their man and his fresh start will mean a very different adolescence at the head of a sex cult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

I was deep inside Alicia Ballard’s hot, wet gash while Erin rimmed Morgan, when a very shaken Matt Kearney walked into the men’s room. He was aroused, ashamed, and anxious, smelling like sex from evidently screwing his own mother, Debbie. He watched with awe at the way that I slammed with powerful strokes into the ginger’s creamy snatch before switching back to her mother’s, causing Erin to eat Alicia’s ass now. Matt was extremely turned-on by that fact, to say the least.

I knew what to do then.

“Erin, fuck him and good. Let Matt breed you, too,” I told my sweet cousin, who rushed to push the teacher’s son to the floor and free his cock for her own use.

“Who else will get to breed Deanna?” Erin asked me now, “or Mom?”

“I will knock your mother up next. I’ve already decided that. As for Deanna, I’m thinking that we should let Jamie do that job,” I informed my beloved cousin while still eagerly humping Morgan and Alicia in turns.

“Oh ... God ... I love pregnancy talk! It turns me on ... so much!” Morgan announced as she creamed herself messily on my dick.

I spilled my first rope of cum inside her instantly, at which point, I then pulled out and shot off the rest of my load inside Alicia. I loved the idea of impregnating mother and daughter at once, along with sisters and such, so I was definitely a horny bastard even now after slipping out of their twats. It was going to be great, watching the two of them with matching swollen bellies, of course. For now, though, I had to claim Matt, who had switched places with Erin into the missionary position. I pushed in my thumb and he came immediately inside Erin’s luscious snatch, making her cum as well, though not as intensely as with me.

“Three more pregnancies down, two girls for you, one from each, and then one girl for Matt from Erin. No boys this round, but there’s nothing wrong with daughters, any more than with sons, after all. More girls means more for each boy to breed, naturally,” the spirit declared, much to my delight.

“Can we name her Deborah, please?” Matt asked Erin.

“How about Melissa Deborah? Does that work for you?” Erin replied.

“Yes, very much so!” Matt blushed and grinned, “even if she will only hear my mother’s name when she misbehaves!”

“I’m thinking of Valerie and Vanessa for ours,” I told the Ballards, “with each of your names as middle names. Valerie Morgan after her own mother, Vanessa Alicia after hers.”

“Ooh, nice! Thank you!” Morgan agreed with a steamy French kiss, which Alicia then joined with one of her own ... even turning into a three-way French kiss for a moment.

“Kiss Erin and Matt, too!” I urged the mother-daughter pair of gingers, who gladly planted lip locks on my cousin and my teacher’s son.

“Here, give me a taste of their asses!” I instructed Erin as I tangled my tongue with hers, “delicious!”

“Now, you two, go find some lucky bastard and fuck him! Together! Do things together today! Like mother, like daughter!” I directed the Ballards while I pulled up my pants and led Erin out of the john to find more recruits.

I ran straight into Olivia Stern and Erica Kaufman, both of them more than ready to get fucked again after James Pritchett just came inside them. I didn’t wait for the bathroom this time. I found an empty classroom (the church was full of them, as it used many of the same buildings for the school and this was summer vacation) and bent both of them over the teacher’s desk to fuck them in alternating strokes. Not only did they not fight me, they reveled in what I did to their sloppy slits, pushing back at me with their hips and delightful buns as I reamed them good and hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.