A Brand New Man - Cover

A Brand New Man

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Dan wakes up in 1992, when he was just 15. He doesn't recall his past life in 2019 at all, nor does he know that various spirit guides have given him a do-over per his birthday wish. They've found their man and his fresh start will mean a very different adolescence at the head of a sex cult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

“Okay, who’s going next? Lisa, Deanna, and Erin ... I’m going to fuck each of you side by side, just as I did with Michelle and Missy. It appears that you’re all hyper-fertile now, due to the time elapsed since you flushed your pills. I’m going all in, honeys,” I instructed Lisa, Deanna, and Erin at once.

“Yes, if you cum inside each of them, even a little, they’re gonna get pregnant for sure. No doubt of that,” the spirit assured me as I began long-dicking Lisa first, followed by Deanna, and then by Erin, in turns.

“OH, FUCKING GOD, yes! I’m gonna have Dan’s baby! Knock me up, stud!” Lisa demanded, clearly not in the mood to be denied my seed.

“Do it, Dan! Impregnate my big sister! Breed Lisa like the thoroughbred mare that she is! Ride her!” Michelle egged me on, deliberately comparing me to a stallion.

“Balls deep, honey! Go all the way! Breed me!” Lisa begged for it even more.

“Damn, that girl really wants it!” Missy exclaimed as Michelle and she started rimming whichever ladies weren’t preoccupied with my cock.

When I pulled out of Lisa to go to Deanna, Michelle switched to licking her own sister’s butt-crack and didn’t show any embarrassment at all. Missy focused on Erin’s tush and she had her fellow blondie moaning her name. Somewhere, somehow, Missy had acquired the same analingus kink as her girlfriend, making them both the most enthusiastic ass eaters that I had ever known. Lisa was already super-sensitive back there, but the reality of her own younger sister rimming her was too much, a real sensory overload for her. It was hard to ignore that tongue as it slid between her cheeks and tickled her pucker.

I pulled out of Deanna now and eased into Erin, making that plump and juicy young lady gasp as I took her straight from her elder sister’s gash. These girls really were practically my sisters rather than mere cousins by now, and the realization that their own brother wanted them that badly sank in more than a little. Erin’s thick buttocks were wonderfully pale moons that excited me in no small measure, too. She tended to run to fat a bit more than the tall and slender Deanna, much more like her own mother, Aunt Molly, but that was hardly a complaint or flaw in my book. I loved my chubby, autistic, fair-haired cousin just the way that she was.

“Promise that you’ll never give me up?” Erin whispered to me.

“Yes, just as I promised by putting my thumbprint on your bottom, honey. Your sweet ass is stuck with me, babe!” I reassured my dear Erin as I plowed her some more and spanked her butt with delight.

When I pulled out again, to resume fucking Lisa, Michelle immediately jumped at the chance to dig her tongue deep inside Erin’s booty. She didn’t just lick my cousin’s tush. She stuck her tongue inside her asshole, making Erin’s knees nearly buckle from the sheer ecstasy of having someone eat out her ass like that. She also licked those buns as well as the crack itself, her swipes covering so much area now that would never be the same. Erin could not forget that feeling any more than I could: Michelle was an expert butt-licker, just like Missy.

As for me, my cock wouldn’t leave Lisa’s fuckable twat alone, my thrusts probing deeper inside her luscious and slippery gash. I grabbed her large buns, too, squeezing each cheek and even slapping them a little now. I knew by now that Lisa bit her lower lip as she took each thrust of my hips ramming her full of my dick. She moaned with satisfaction the more that I ravished her, my every stroke plundering her treasure trove even more. Lisa couldn’t take it much more without cumming and we both knew it.

Just as Lisa creamed herself, of course, I withdrew and returned to Deanna, prompting Missy to start rimming her with a vengeance. Lisa was as much at Missy’s mercy as Deanna was at mine and Erin was at Michelle’s. Deanna’s ass was smaller and firmer, but still very well shaped in its own compact way, and her legs were to die for as she proved by squeezing my balls with her lean and muscular thighs. Their smoothness against my sack felt very good despite how snugly she tightened her vise-like grip on it. I slapped her booty, too, reddening her buns in the process.

It was too much, of course. I unloaded my first spurts inside Deanna’s sweet snatch, pulling out in enough time to slip in a few for Erin and Lisa as well. Each lady got about three or four ropes when it was all said and done, more than enough to do the job, though I resumed fucking each of them in earnest afterward. I also kissed the backs of their necks as I finally pulled out of Erin one more time. I then planted kisses on the thumbprints on each of their butts to make my point.

“Come here, you!” Lisa told me while slipping me a lot of tongue, which Deanna and Erin emulated, “I love how you enjoy women regardless of our weight or size or shape or whatever! I’m gonna really be the happiest bride ever!”

“And you won’t mind me in bed with you two on your wedding night, right?” Erin chimed in now.

“Oh, God, no, sweetie! I could use your tongue back there while Dan consummates our marriage, and then, dear Erin, I will return the favor, licking your butt as he fills you up with his prick!” Lisa reassured Erin as she made out with her.

“Just remember that whenever Dan fucks me, you get to participate, too! Sisters sharing our bro!” Deanna reminded Erin as well with a deep tongue kiss.

“And you’re both pregnant to him as well, just as Lisa is. Dan’s seed did its work very well. As did your now rather useful eggs. In fact, Lisa’s having identical twins! Girls, in fact,” the spirit guide informed us now to the delight of our group.

“Twins, baby! Thank you!” Lisa kissed me all over again now.

“So, that leaves Mary and Jennifer to get pregnant next of the group so far,” I noted.

“Yes, and I’ve been approved to make the group even more fertile than before, as well as make birth control absolutely useless to you. In fact, even when you mate outside the group, your high fertility will override any low or even mediocre fertility on their part, thus making them likely to breed with you. Simply put, there is no way, unless a woman is already pregnant, that any girl or woman at least fourteen years of age will fail to get pregnant if any of you men in this group cum inside her pussy. Not even menopause will prevent it. Your sperm will actually reverse menopause for at least long enough to bring a healthy baby or more to term.

“Also, if she is not already pregnant, there is no way that any man from outside this group who cums inside the pussy of a woman or girl of age from this cult will fail to impregnate them. There is no menopause for you already, after all. No condom or spermicide will work against this magic. If no pregnancy already exists, and sometimes even if it does in some rare cases, cumming inside the pussy will definitely result in pregnancy and safe delivery of a child. Miscarriage and abortion will be impossible as well,” the spirit guide informed us now, indicating that this experiment continued to evolve.

“Oh, yes ... I get to breed!” Mary laughed as she bent over for me and Erin licked Jennifer’s ass next to her.

“Me, too ... oh, yeah, just keep that tongue moving right there ... oh, GOD!” Jennifer screamed as she felt Erin’s mouth right between her buns.

“Ready to get knocked up, Mary? For the first of many times?” I asked Lisa’s good friend, who had fucked me more than once in the past.

“Just so you know, the current agenda of the ascended masters, in its newest edition, consists of ensuring the survival of the chosen in whatever future events transpire, if necessary at the expense of the rest of mankind. Simply put, this cult could well be a genetic bottleneck that produces a punctuated equilibrium in the evolution of your species. You’re not even truly human in the old sense. This is a future out of every transhumanist utopian dream that we have resolved to bring to fruition. You are the next wave of humanity, the more evolved, more enhanced Nietzschean Superman, you could say,” the spirit motivated me further with its talk, making me thrust harder inside a very wet and happy Mary.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.