Back to the Good Old Days - Cover

Back to the Good Old Days

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2019 by WelshWriter

Fiction Sex Story: Pure fiction but hopefully I can make it come true and we can get back into it

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Swinging   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

“Is this what you wanted Mike?” my wife asked as David and I looked across at the lounge door. Both of us almost dropped the drinks we were holding as we took in the vision across the room from us. My wife wife was standing there in the doorway wearing an ankle length, purple satin robe which hung open at the front. Under it we could clearly see that she had on a pair of matching French knickers and bra complete with suspenders and lacy topped stockings. I hadn’t seen dressed this way for at least two years and couldn’t believe my pep talk had actually worked. I think bit of background history before I go any further though.

My wife and I are both in our early seventies and for most of our thirteen year marriage, we’ve had the kind of sex life that most men would give their right arm for. We made love at least twice a week and weren’t afraid to experiment. We were actually swingers and I’d watched and joined in while my wife had sex with over twenty different men. Around two years ago all this changed when I developed health problems and my wife seemed to lose confidence in her self, believing she was no longer sexually desirable. I’d tried to convince her that she was wrong and that there were plenty of men out there who’d find her sexy but she was having none of it, and it looked like that side of our sex life was a thing of the past. That was until one night last week when I was down at my local enjoying a pint with David, a good friend of mine. David and I had been friends for years and there were few secrets between us so he knew the problems I was having with my wife. He agreed with me that my wife was still a very desirable woman and even said he’d fuck her at the drop of a hat. I asked him if he really meant it and he assured me he did and would be honoured to be to be the one who got my wife back into swinging.

That night after I’d got home from the pub my wife and I were laying in bed when I told her what David had said. At first she just laughed it off as the beer talking but after a while she turned on her side to face me. “Do you thing David meant it Mike?” she asked, “do really think he fancies and would like to have sex with me?” I could tell that I’d got her interest now so smiled at her. “Oh believe me he does and he’d love to get you into bed.” With that she laughed again and turned on her side with her back to me. I knew what she wanted and moved closer until my cock was nestled between her soft ass cheeks the slid it into her pussy, in the spoons position, the position we find best nowadays. I proceeded to fuck her with deep, gentle thrusts until we both had our most satisfying orgasm for a long time.

The following morning as we were laying in bed enjoying our morning cuppa, she again asked me if I thought David really meant what he’d said and again I assured her that he did. Again after that, she let the matter drop but I did notice that she spent a lot of time online that day but made sure I didn’t see what she was looking at.

Nothing further happened until a couple of days of days later, when she got a parcel in the post. Despite me pestering for most of the day as to what it contained she wouldn’t say what it contained, saying I’d find out when she was good and ready. Again things went quiet for a couple of days until one afternoon she told me to invite David round for a drink. I suppose I should have guessed something was up as it was usually me that invited David round but it wasn’t till later that evening after David had been there for about an hour that I actually found out and what was up was standing in the lounge doorway smiling at us.

For that first hour we just sat chatting until my wife said there was something she needed to do and left David alone in the lounge. Now though she was back and I knew that we were about to re-kindle a side of our sex life that I thought was a thing of the past.

“Well,” she said slipping the robe off her shoulders, “do you like it?” Now all she had on was the bra, knickers and stockings. For a moment David and I were actually speechless but finally it was David who spoke first. “Like it?” he said, “it looks fabulous Hazel. You look really sexy did you get that for me?” My wife smiled again. “Not just for you,” she laughed, “it’s for both of you. I want you both tonight.” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, this was the sex goddess of the past that I’d married and it was clear that she was back in all her glory.

Crossing the room my wife came and sat in a chair opposite Dave and myself and smiled. “Well,” she giggled, “are you going to show me just how much you like it or do I have to come over and find out for myself?” Neither David or myself actually replied, instead, we shuffled apart, making room for my wife between us. “Mmm, I hoped that was what you wanted,” she laughed as she sat down. I love unwrapping my presents don’t I Mike?” Before I could answer she reached out at either side of her and squeezed the two hard cocks that were already rock hard and waiting for her. “Oh yes,” she giggled again, “I think I’m going to enjoy these. It’s been so long since I’ve had two nice hard cocks to play with.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.