The Best Laid Plans - Cover

The Best Laid Plans

by Honey Moon

Copyright© 2019 by Honey Moon

Incest Sex Story: When sisters, Millie, 20, and Debby 17, each read the other's diary, they end up in an astonishing cat-fight. Fate laughs and they accidentally end up handcuffing themselves to Debby's bed. That's when they learn the truth. Neither one keeps a diary! Only one person was diabolical enough to set a trap like this. Their horny 15 year old brother Billy! Fate nearly ruins the family after the girls, and their MOM, end up pregnant with Billy's babies. Can fate also forgive, and save them all?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Cat-Fighting   .

Twenty year old Millicent, Millie to her friends, was seriously pissed at her seventeen year old sister, Deborah. While reading her younger sister’s top secret and cleverly hidden diary, Millie had found out that the slinking little sneak had put the move on her boyfriend, Wallace.

Well, Wallace was history now. The asshole had let Debby blow him! Her sister had slobbered all over his damn dick! She flipped a couple pages, and nearly tore the book apart in anger. She hadn’t stopped there! Debby had taken advantage of the day daddy was working late on a stake-out, and mom had made her drive Billy, their fifteen year old brother, to the dentist. Debby had let Wally go “All The Way” with with her, just because the asshole happened to have a rubber in his wallet!

“That little bitch!” she muttered as she forced herself to calmly put the book back in it’s secret hiding place in the narrow space under the bottom drawer of her sister’s dresser. “No wonder he stood me up and claimed he was too tired that night! Just because I’m not ready to fuck him, doesn’t mean my kid sister can ball him behind my back! That, that’s just wrong! If she wanted to get laid so much, why isn’t she screwing that nerd she’s always dating?”

She made sure everything was back in place after thoroughly searching the damn thieving sneak’s bedroom, and pocketed the baggie of premo weed she had found taped to the back of Debby’s dresser mirror. She left her sister’s room and headed for her own. There had to be some way she could get even with Debby the thief for stealing HER property!

She paused at her brother’s room. The sounds were unmistakable. Billy was at it again. She could hear his labored breathing through the closed door. She knelt, and peered through the keyhole.

How disgusting! There was her fifteen year old brother sitting on the edge of his bed. All he wore was a pair of dirty sweat socks. One hand held a copy of “PlayBoy”. The other, held his erect penis. “What a little pig.” she whispered, as she stared through the keyhole. “What a nasty little oinker.”

Millie gulped as she watched his hand slowly move up and down the impressive rigid shaft. It looked to be at least ten inches long, possibly eleven, and nearly as thick as her wrist! The balls beneath filled his smooth hairless sack like two eggs. The big double yolk ones mom always gets from the farmer’s market. Why in the world did her fifteen year old brother have genitalia more impressive than twenty year old Wally?

Millie couldn’t help wondering if that monstrous thing would fit in her mouth. Wally’s had caused her to gag and choke the first few times she had performed fellatio on him. One frightening thought burned bright. He was seemingly growing taller by the day. How big would that thing be when Billy was twenty? She trembled. It wasn’t entirely from fear.

On her knees, she watched as Billy abused himself. How could she look away? Billy’s body was quite well formed. A fanatic for any sport, his toned muscles moved in oiled perfection under his flawless skin as he pleasured himself. His arms and legs were lightly tanned, but where the clothing usually covered him, his skin was flawlessly milky white. Any woman would kill to have such a perfect skin.

All the girls in his class must clamor for the attentions of the curly haired handsome redhead. Millie had seen them looking at him with thoughtful speculative looks when she had picked him up after school. It wouldn’t be long before some sweet thing tripped him up and got herself shot down. It was just a matter of time before her outgoing likable brother got some girl in trouble!

Yes, you could say that Billy was handsome. It honestly never occurred to Millie that Wally shared a similar slender yet athletic physique. She never gave any thought to Wally’s manly blaze of thick curly red hair being the exact same shade as her brother’s unruly almost feminine ringlets. Wally’s eyes were different though. They were a beautiful emerald. Billy’s were just, well, green. Sigmund Freud would have made the connection, but Millie didn’t. She was dating a five year older version of her annoying kid brother.

Feeling her face grow warm, Millie refused to succumb. She balled her fists and steeled herself from slipping a hand down the front of her faded bluejeans. No, she wasn’t aroused by the nasty pervert! It was just a warm day. Yeah, that was it. She was just perspiring a little. Her pussy certainly wasn’t becoming soaked from watching the dork play with his beautiful, no, don’t think that! Uh, enormous, no, nasty penis!

Suddenly, Billy tossed the magazine aside. Millie almost panicked. Did he know she was watching him jack off? No, how could he? She relaxed a little when he laid back fully on his bed.

Penis standing tall, his hand moved up and down with practiced ease. Judging by the angle of his head, Billy was now staring at the poster of Loni Anderson taped to the wall near his bed. He was in love, or so he said, with the bimbo star of that new show about a weird radio station in Cincinnati.

“He just likes tall big titty blondes with good cheekbones.” Millie muttered, giving no thought to how she and Debby both fit that description to a “T”. She never saw it when she looked in the mirror, but any guy with a pulse did. Millie looked quite a bit like Loni Anderson. She had the high prominent cheekbones of an Indian maiden. The height and the build of her glorious body were an almost perfect match for the TV sex-pot.

There were a couple of differences though. Unlike the actress, her hair wasn’t a false brassy blonde with obvious dark roots. Millie and her sister shared that perfect sunny corn-silk hair other women paid a fortune to replicate, but never duplicate.

The radiant spun gold of the sister’s glory may catch the boy’s eyes, but it was a couple other things that locked the gaze and wouldn’t let them turn away when they saw Millie or her sister walking by. Even when they passed, the adoring gazes would lock on even more intently. Guys found yet more delight in the firm fullness of bottoms that seemed to hypnotize with their graceful sway.

Heaven help any red blooded male that saw the sisters walking together. Heaven help them, and prey there was a bathroom or other secluded area nearby to duck into to privately ease any sudden urgent needs such a double vision would often inspire.

While Debby had by comparison, a modest 44D chest, Millie was blessed with something a bit bigger. Rising firm and proud, Millie’s bounty was barely contained by the twin cornucopia of a custom sewn bra with “F” cups. Thank goodness at six foot, three, she could pull off looking like a Valkyrie with two basketballs jiggling and swaying under her sweater! She did know she was the stuff of schoolboy dreams, and rather enjoyed seeing guys rise to attention, even if they were sitting down at the time.

Billy was panting harder now. Millie watched, trying to keep her own heavy breathing quiet. His penis was glistening. Part of her wondered what he was using as a lubricant as his grasping hand slid with effortless ease along the glistening thick hard shaft. The rest of her just stared at his immense member. She was mesmerized, much like a tiny bird caught in the hypnotic gaze of a hungry snake just before the fatal strike and swallow.

“Oh Jennifer!” Billy moaned roughly, addressing the character from his favorite stupid show. “Oh God, I wanna fuck you! I wanna fuck you so bad! I, I’ll use dad’s handcuffs to shackle you to the headboard. That, that way, if you say no, I can change your mind! I, I’ll touch and caress and kiss you all night if I have to! I won’t stop playing with your sexy body until you beg me to stuff my cock into your pussy and make a baby in you!”

“You pervert!” Millie gasped softly as she continued to stare. “No means no.” She gulped, “Most of the time.” Wally certainly hadn’t taken no for an answer the night she rather unwillingly gave him her first blow-job. Right there in the movie theater while watching “Dawn of the Dead”, he had forced her onto the floor between his legs. She had no choice but to accept his penis into her mouth.

He told her it was either suck right then and there with people sitting all around them, or lose her virginity in his car after the movie! The way he had roughly shoved her to the dirty sticky floor told her there was no way he would settle for hand jobs any more. Fellatio was the only way she could preserve her precious cherry. She had to submit to his oral desires, or risk the shame of getting a bun in the oven before she ever met and married Mister Right!

It still bothered her that he became ragingly erect while watching such a horrifying movie. Mister Right would never be aroused by brutal scenes of zombies killing and eating people! Wally had put her hand in his lap during an exceptionally gory scene. She had felt him surge and grow as the blood on the screen flowed.

It wasn’t the first time she had noticed something strange about him. The only reason she stayed with him, was fear of what he would do if they ever broke up. That, and he was so damn good looking in a strangely familiar way. She forced unpleasant thoughts out of her mind as she continued to watch her brother’s wantonly disgusting act of sick depravity.

Millie was totally unaware that she was eagerly licking her full lips while watching her disgusting brother play with his nasty dick. Over time, Wally’s demands for her mouth, and her desperation to preserve her virginity for her wedding night, had made her adapt. Necessity had forced Millie into becoming quite the gifted and eager practitioner in the art of fellation. No matter how she lied to herself, there was no denying that she had grown to like the feel and taste of warm slime spurting onto her tongue.

Now she hardly choked at all when he shoved himself into her mouth until her nose was buried in the springy rough red curls around the base of his proud organ. Thankfully he loved fucking her breasts as well. Her size made a nice buffer. It was so much easier to crane her neck a little and catch just the head in her mouth when Wally gave his final thrust before popping off.

While her mind convinced itself that her brother was a nasty little freak, her mouth longed to be filled with proud male flesh. When Wally “went deep” the bulbous head wedged firmly in the opening of her throat. Surely Billy’s would kill her! She would choke to death! It would be horrifying! Mouth slowly opening wide, her eyes gleamed and her heart raced as she hazily daydreamed about the horror of such a huge and perfectly formed organ entering her mouth and forcing it’s way down her throat. She swallowed convulsively as her cheeks flushed. A stray though popped into her head. She was quite a swimmer. She knew how to hold her breath!

Perspiration beaded her brow as she watched intently. Wally always spent in her mouth. Would she actually get to see what it looked like when a male erupted? The head of Billy’s penis looked somehow bigger. It was tinted an almost angry ruddy shade of red as his life’s blood surged hotly within it. His hand moved even faster as it sought to unleash his pent up tension. Millie didn’t notice when her best sweater became spotted by drool dripping onto her heaving chest.

Forehead resting against the chill of the old brass doorknob, her peering eye was rewarded by a fantastic sight. Billy grunted like the pig he was, and thrust his bottom up off of the bed. Suddenly, a thick streamer of shimmering white fluid arched high into the air! Again and again Billy’s penis spat thick ropes of pearly white goo as he jerked his hand up and down with frantic speed. It was landing all over his muscular but hairless chest, but he didn’t seem to care.

Millie gulped again and again, swallowing imaginary mouthfuls without even knowing it. How could Billy keep going like that? Wally’s three or four feeble spurts just didn’t compare to what her kid brother was producing!

When it was finally over, her breathless brother sat up. His skin glistened wetly from where he had anointed himself. That’s when she saw it. Her heart throbbed with excitement. One of those energetic spurts had caught him on the chin!

Billy wiped his hand across his face. He looked at his wet fingers and smiled. With no hesitation, he thrust them in his mouth and sucked! Billy was eating his own stuff!

Watching as Billy gathered the fluid from his skin Millie began rhythmically pressing the heel of her right hand firmly between her thighs. She stifled a moan as she began frantically rubbing the palm of her hand over her denim covered mound. Breasts bouncing, Millie couldn’t help a mewling whimper as her body shimmied and swayed. Bra blouse and sweater failed to hide the huge firmly erect nipples straining mightily against the fabric as Millie struggled to keep an eye to the keyhole.

“No wait! Not that!” she whispered hoarsely as the unthinkable happened. She had brought herself way too close! Millie was unable to stop going over the edge. She threw her head back and barely managed to hold in a cry as her body spasmed. The crotch of her faded bluejeans grew dark as moisture rapidly spread. Body shaking, Millie bit her tongue trying to keep from screaming her release.

It was humiliating! Somehow she had accidentally rubbed herself into a powerful orgasm while watching the disgustingly filthy display of her brother eagerly eating his own slimy issue! It felt like she had even wet herself! Oh my God, he wasn’t done! Billy was willingly swallowing it! Scooping again and again, Billy was cleaning himself by eating his own spunk! After he shot off on her tongue, Wally refused to even kiss her for fear of what he had done in her mouth.

Millie practically exploded watching her brother eat the slime with a happy smile on his face. How in God’s name could he be that disgusting? She whimpered as her body trembled. She nearly fell over while she tried to recover as aftershocks still raced through her.

Hand shiny and wet from the warmly soaked crotch of her jeans, Millie absentmindedly licked the damp salty musk from her palm. What she had witnessed was truly disgusting! She sucked the savory fluid from her fingers, repulsed at the idea of her filthy pervert of a brother consuming his own bodily fluids.

Bodily fluids? Handcuffs? Pregnant Loni Anderson? Billy’s dick? Debby’s belly swelling! Millie forgot her discomfort as a plan blossomed in her mind. She was going to teach Debby a lesson she would never forget! A lesson that would take nine months to prepare for, but an entire lifetime to learn!

Millie didn’t have time to waste. She, mom, and Debby have been locked right in sync for years. Today was simply the worst day of the month for her to think about losing her cherry. She knew for a fact that Debby would be in serious danger if even one droplet of a certain fluid was introduced into her body today!

Stopping only to hide her new bag of weed in her room, Millie hurried to her parent’s off limits bedroom. She knew daddy had spare handcuffs! They had to be in here! Since Billy seemed to like the idea, she would give him exactly what he was fantasizing about! She bet if the horny pervert was faced with the reality of a beautiful handcuffed naked and defenseless blonde, he wouldn’t be able to resist porking his own sister!

The first thing she saw when she stepped into the forbidden zone of her parent’s bedroom, was the large fish bowl on the night stand next to the bed. It was filled to the brim with those square packets rubbers come in. It looked like mom and dad seriously didn’t want another kid right now!

Millie got more than she bargained for when she opened the large walk in closet. There was the normal clothing one would expect. Dad’s leisure suits in assorted pastel shades, his dress blues, and mom’s nursing uniforms. That wasn’t all. Mom’s dozens of dresses outnumbering everything in a riot of eye popping colors. What she didn’t expect, was the simple black maid uniform trimmed with delicate pristine snow white lace.

She looked at it, and realized the tiny ruffled skirt would hardly cover her mother’s firm round bottom. Daddy must really love seeing her in it! She contemplated trying it on for a moment before she put it back and continued her investigation.

“Oh shit!” she gasped, as she rummaged through a large oak chest. It was full of all sorts of strange things. She picked up a large black rubber penis. The thing had large balls molded right on, and a suction cup base so you could stick it firmly to smooth surfaces.

“It, it must be a foot long!” There was only one thing a woman would do with a big rubber penis. Well, two, if you didn’t mind the taste of rubber. No, make that three. She felt funny inside as she imagined her mother stuffing that thing up her hiney while daddy fucked her.

She cautiously sniffed the hefty prod. The tip of her tongue sort of accidentally touched it. Before she knew what she was doing, the head was in her mouth with her tongue swirling all around it! Was there just a hint of a taste other than rubber? Did she detect a musk? A tang? Sudden shame made her drop it back into the box. Why had she sucked on something that had been inside God knows which opening of her own mother?

She returned to her search, trying to not think weird thoughts. At least not about her beautiful sexy mother having a rubber thing in her bottom!

She found a red ball with black leather straps attached to it. After a moment, she figured out what it was for. Feeling nervous and oddly excited, she managed to wedge the ball in her mouth and buckled the strap behind her head. “Uh an alk!” she hissed through the air-holes. Somehow, the strange device made her feel very sexy. She left it in while she continued her inspection.

She found the handcuffs hanging in the back of the closet. How many pairs did daddy need? Then it struck her. Some of them had quite long chains. They weren’t police issue. Did daddy like to cuff mom? She had a sudden image of the lovely busty blond she and her sister favored, spread eagle on the bed, with a red ball strapped in her mouth, and a maid uniform hiding nothing from view. She felt ashamed thinking it, but what she thought it could just as easily be her restrained to the bed. Would daddy like that? She shook her head. It was frightening and oh so wrong, but her blood sang in her veins at the forbidden though.

Armed with several pairs of handcuffs with assorted length chains, and a spare red ball (She sort of liked the one she had in her mouth, and left it in) Millie headed upstairs and hid in her sister’s closet.

Millie hated to admit it, but she was horny. She always was on her most fertile day. That’s why she avoided Wally at all costs at this time of the month. Millie blamed her cycle, but she knew that wasn’t the whole explanation. The idea of Billy knocking up their sister was turning her on!

It was just as well that she hadn’t heard from Wally since last week. It was getting harder and harder to keep him satisfied with just her hands, breasts, and mouth. She knew it was just a matter of time before he took her fully. Especially on a day like today when her body trembled at the scary thought of going “all the way”.

Feeling the way she did now, Millie knew she might not be able to struggle hard enough to hold him off. At this delicate time of the month, he could very well succeed and get into her panties! Millie was desperate not to let that happen! She knew Wally would never agree to use a rubber. She knew that he would eagerly shoot her down if she let him take her during this most dangerous time of the month!

That’s why Millie decided that she would duck back into the closet after securing Debby to the bed. God help her, but she was eager to see Billy in action! She would be in action, too. At least her fingers would! She would ease her body while watching Debby give her all to their kid brother! Very quietly, she managed to worm out of her clothing. It felt so naughty to stand naked in her sister’s closet, wearing nothing but a big red ball wedging her mouth wide open, and holding several pairs of stolen cuffs.

Debby was pissed as she sneaked out of her big sister’s bedroom. “What a bitch!” she muttered as she headed back to her room with her recovered baggie of weed. “Now she’s even stealing my stash! Tonight I’m going to teach that overstuffed moo-cow thief a lesson she’ll never forget! She thinks her tits are big now? Wait until Billy fixes her!”

Debby went right to her dresser and re-hid her recovered stash. Billy was at the library, so she had plenty of time to get ready. “She’s gonna regret stealing Mark from me!” she muttered as she headed to her closet. She had to get her supplies and hide in Millie’s bedroom closet before her older sister got home. Hand on the knob, she smiled in eager anticipation of the vengeance she was about to extract.

This wasn’t according to plan! Millie stepped back in panic when the door started to open. She felt something cold against her back. Glancing over her shoulder and saw a silver glint in the darkness. Four pairs of handcuffs? Why the hell did Debby have them in her closet? Had the bitch stolen them from daddy?

Debby pulled open the closet door. Even as her hand reached for the hanger holding the handcuffs, she saw her naked sister trying to hide in among her clothes. “What the hell Millie!” she screamed in anger.

Millie charged out. “Uh mugh!” she cried through the holes of the red ball as she reached out for her sister.

“What the hell are you doing naked?” Debby cried as stainless steel cuffs jangled noisily when her sister grabbed at her. “After stealing my Mark’s virginity, now you’re going all Sappho on your own sister? You didn’t write anything about being Lesbo in your diary!”

The two blondes fell as they struggled. Debby, being on the bottom, was lightly stunned as her head hit the hard wood floor.

Millie made a novice mistake. Instead of cuffing her sister and securing a win, she elected to stuff a red ball into Debby’s slack jawed mouth and strapped it tight around her head. She didn’t know that this simple act would seal both her and Debby’s fate.

Millie then paused. Mark? Why the hell would Debby think she wanted anything to do with that nerd? Wait a minute! What diary? She didn’t keep a diary! She put up a hand, meaning to unbuckle her gag.

She had waited too long. Debby managed to regain her feet, and waved her handcuffs accusingly at her.

Millie managed to get up as well. Cuffs in hand, she threw herself at Debby. She had to pin her sister long enough to get the red ball out of her own mouth. She had to explain! Millie had an icy feeling in her stomach. If Debby read a diary she never wrote, then perhaps Debby hadn’t written what she had read! There was only one person who could have done this. Billy!

Once again Millie made an attempt to remove her gag. Before she could, she was shoved onto Debby’s antique king size bed. Before she could scramble back off, her sister dove right on her!

Debby fought like a tigress. The sisters rolled back and forth over the bed, each frantically trying to cuff the other. Debby’s psychedelic Polyester dress tore. Millie was rather surprised that her sister had spent the day with no undergarments. She roughly yanked it off of her squirming sister as a delaying tactic, in hopes of using the distraction to immobilize her sister.

It didn’t work. There was a ratcheting click as a cuff locked snugly around her wrist, and the struggle grew more intense. Blonde hair flew wildly around their heads as the sisters struggled against each other. It was obvious that Debby had the same plan. Whoever let herself be bound to the bed, would be at the mercy of their horny perverted brother!

The room was filled with muffled gasps and moans of pure desperation. They showered spittle on each other as their wordless struggle for dominance continued. Debby was trying to force Millie’s cuffed wrist up to the headboard. She couldn’t let that happen!

Millie tried to get her wrist free of Debby’s grasp, but it was too late. Another cuff closed! “Mmm!” she wailed, her left wrist somehow ended up secured to Debby’s right. She struggled, but it was no use. The short chain of the cuff was through the stout wooden bars of the headboard. They were both trapped! They had used the same handcuff to secure each other to the headboard!

Debby realized it at the same moment. She managed to roll over her sister. She had to act fast or all was lost! On top, breasts pressed against massive breasts, she desperately tried to cuff Millie’s right arm to the headboard. As long as she had the key on a chain around her neck, and one hand free, she would be able to get loose once she secured Millie.

Shit! No, no, no! Millie struggled to try and keep her right arm free while trapped under her beautiful naked sister. She saw the tiny silver key bouncing between her sister’s breasts. She had to get it! If only she could cuff Debby’s left wrist! Then she would be able to get the ball out of her mouth and explain!

There was a doubled ratcheting sound. As astonishing and unlikely as it seemed, the sisters managed to simultaneously close a cuff around each others wrists. As with the first, they had inadvertently slipped the cuffs through the headboard! Arms spread uncomfortably wide, Debby atop Millie, both sisters now had their arms secured firmly to the bed!

“I ow ite iary!” Millie desperately tried to tell her sister.

“Iary?” Debby asked through her gag, trying not to move as she lay in sensual delight atop her sister’s delightfully cushioned body. She suddenly felt afraid. “Oo iary?”

“Ooo!” Millie moaned as she shook her head almost violently no. “Oo iary!” she sputtered through the air holes.

Debby shook her head as well when she finally understood. Millie didn’t keep a diary! Neither of them did. They had both read forged diaries! Oh dear God! She had a terrible sinking feeling inside. The sisters knew of only one person who could be that devious and creative!

“Oh wow!” Billy whispered in awe as he lowered his trusty 16mm movie camera. It may have lacked sound, but his alterations made it able to shoot footage for nearly ten whole minutes before needing to load more film stock. “I bet I can make copies of this and sell them! I’ll make a fortune! I can’t believe I got that whole cat fight on film!”

The sisters squealed and struggled harder. The antique headboard was far too sturdy. Breast to firm full breast, they were trapped. Handcuffed together and totally naked, they gave their perverted brother a view no fifteen year old boy could resist!

Millie noticed something right away. She could tell by how wide Debby’s were opened that she saw it too. Watching two naked blondes bouncing on each other had it’s predicted effect on a healthy male. Billy’s erection was fearsome! His shorts jutted out obscenely as he stared at his sisters.

“I can’t believe this!” Billy said excitedly. “It took me two months to forge both of your handwriting and write out those goofy diaries. I knew jealousy would make one of you do something drastic to the other, but I honestly never expected this! What a double header! If I didn’t see it with my own eyes, I’d never believe you two would accidentally handcuff yourselves together like that! I’d write a letter to Penthouse, but nobody would ever believe it! Thank God I got it on film!”

Billy put down the movie camera and grabbed the Canon AE 35mm camera hanging around his neck. The flash made the bound girls jump as if slapped. They flailed their legs wildly. It would have been better if they had both clamped them together and held still.

The uncoordinated panicked movements of their legs gave him several clear opportunities to photograph what lay between. The flash fired again and again as he used the long lens to zoom right in on their most private parts. A dark spot spread at the apex of the massive tent in his shorts and his hands trembled as he continued taking pictures.

His two shoplifted issues of PlayBoy and three Penthouses he had stolen from a neighbor’s mailbox had hardly prepared him for the glorious sight of a real live and in person vagina. Let alone two! His penis throbbed with an urgency he had never felt before. It knew exactly what it wanted! Seeing his sister’s pussies made him positively ache with need!

“I never dreamed I’d get to get a picture with both your pussies in the same frame! Lesbian sisters doing bondage incest! That has got to be the sexiest thing in the world!” he said excitedly. The camera flashed again. “Maybe I’ll show the stills to mom and dad after playing them the movie. They’ll go great with the pictures I already have of both of you drinking and smoking grass. Drunken lesbo sister drug users. I bet dad will arrest you for being deviants!”

Millie and Debby looked into each others baby blue eyes. They were in deep shit and knew it! Their perverted evil genius of a brother had set them up, but good! Maybe they could talk their way out of the incest lesbo claim, but pictures of them doing pot and drinking? Dad would be furious! Quite possibly throw out of the house furious!

“I think now’s the time we talk.” He climbed onto the bed, being careful not to touch his sisters. “This is wild!” he said huskily as he unbuckled the strap around Debby’s head.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.