The Harris's - Part 2 - the Threat - Cover

The Harris's - Part 2 - the Threat

Copyright© 2019 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 8

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Part two of three sagas. Unusual and seemingly random events put the Harris family in dire jeopardy. Stella is kidnapped, Stephany and Sterling are on the run and Steven is doing all he can to put his family back together.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

narrated by 14 year old Stephany Harris

A tear trickled down my cheek as I looked out the back window of mom’s BMW as Sterling and I left my dad standing outside of the Best Buy.

I turned to my brother and asked. “Where’re we going?”

“Who do we know that no one would ever think to see us at their home?”

I sat, quietly thinking as Sterling pulled on to the interstate and headed back to the city. I couldn’t think of any of our friends that almost anyone that knew us might guess that we would seek refuge with them. I could think of no one that fit Sterling’s suggestion.

“I haven’t a clue who you might be talking about.”

“Good, that means if you wouldn’t think of these people then neither would anyone else.”

“Who?” I asked frustrated.

He looked at me and grinned. “Tony and Jamal.”

My jaw dropped. Clearly my brother was way ahead of me when it came to hiding out. No one would ever guess that we would go to two black boys to hide from the mob. “That’s brilliant Sterling. Do you think they will help us and take us in?”

“I don’t know Steph, but we won’t know unless we ask. The problem is that if they turn us away, I don’t have a plan ‘B’.”

We sat quietly as my brother wound his way on the back streets of the city, the neighborhoods were becoming increasingly dilapidated and in disrepair. I was somewhat surprised that Sterling even knew where Tony and Jamal lived.

Shortly he pulled in front of one of the nicer homes in the area, but compared to where we live, we were in shantytown. Sterling put the white BMW in park. “Here we are. Let’s go and see what they say.”

There is a six foot high chain link fence surrounding the entire property, we got out and walk up to the gate and a white pit bull came to the fence and began snarling and barking.

A spry older black woman came out on the porch of the house and yelled. “Hush Rufus.” The dog quit barking, but his eyes were locked on us and he continued a low growl. “What chew chillins want?”

Sterling told her. “We’re looking for Tony or Jamal.”

“What chew want wid dem?”

“Their friends of mine.” Sterling explained. “I’m on the school football team with them.”

“Jussa minet.” She turned and re-entered the house.

Rufus continued to growl at us as we waited. Several minutes passed as we stood there. Then we heard from behind us. “Whach chew doin here.”

We spun around and Tony was standing there in his football jersey and a pair of basketball shorts and flip flops.

Sterling smiled stepped toward Tony and they did that ten point handshake thing that they do and he said. “We need your Help Tone. Is there some place we can go and talk?”

Tony gave me an appraising look then stepped between us. He gave Rufus the command, “House.” and pointed off to the right side of the house. The big dog quit growling and trotted off around the side of the house.

Tony opened the gate and walked toward the door that the old black woman had come out of. Sterling followed him and I followed my brother through the gate. I latched it behind me and trotted to the house, up the steps and into the old frame building behind Sterling and Tony.

The inside of the home was cool dark and clean. I was actually surprised how neat it was in contrast to the outside of the house and the neighborhood in general. There were family pictures everywhere. It was definitely an old person’s house.

Sterling and I sat on the couch and Tony turned an overstuffed chair toward us, sat and asked. “Waz up?”

Sterling told the big black boy what had happened and that there were people looking to kidnap us and we couldn’t call the police. After my brother told him everything, he ended with. “We need a place to stay until our dad gets things straightened out.”

Tony was shaking his head no. “It ain’t a good time bro.”

“Tony.” Sterling was almost begging. “We don’t have any other place to go Tone. You gotta let us stay with you. We won’t be a problem. You won’t even know we’re here bro.”

Tony looked at him with a pained look on his face. “You don’t understand bro, we got stuff goin on and we don’t need nobody snoopin around.”

I got up off of the couch and crawled up in Tony’s lap. I found his dick in his thin shorts and wrapped my little fingers around it. I snuggled up to his neck and whispered to him. “If you let us stay I’ll be your girl. I’ll do anything you say. You said I have the best pussy you ever fucked and you can fuck it as much as you want. Please Tony, please let us stay.” Then I kissed him.

He groaned, and kissed me back. “Yo gurl yo doan know how much I want to let you stay, but it ain’t up ta me. Git up and sit back on tha couch.”

I let go of his hardening dick and sat back next to my brother.

He went out of the room and I could hear him talking with a female. I assumed it was the old lady that had come to the door earlier. It sounded like her but I couldn’t be sure. I couldn’t hear what words were being spoken until the female said. “Youse thinkin wid yo dick boy.”

Then Tony said. “Yo probably right granma, but there’s moren that. Plus I trust em, days smart peoples and day woan do nothing stupid.”

There was quiet and I was straining to hear more, but whatever they said after that I couldn’t tell what they were talking about. A few minutes later Tony walked back into the room and said “follow me.”

He went back outside and opened the gate and held it open for us. My heart dropped. He was tossing us out. I wanted to plead with him to reconsider but I knew that the decision had already been made. Sterling and I walked through the gate and headed for mom’s convertible.

I opened the door of the BMW and turned to tell Tony thanks for trying. He was already across the street and into a fenced yard of another house. He held that gate open and hollered. “Yo comin or not?”

I slammed the door closed, grinned and ran to him and hugged him. He snapped at me. “Git inna house ho. Don’t wan tha hood seein no crackers goin inta ma house.”

Sterling and I dashed into the building. This home was almost the direct opposite of the one across the street. The furniture was ragged and the walls were bare. The floors had no carpet. Dished and pizza boxes were scattered throughout the house. Jamal was playing a video game on the TV.

Sterling and Jamal greeted with that stupid hand thing they do and then Jamal eyed me lustfully. Tony took me by the arm and ushered me to his bedroom. Compared to the rest of the house it was fairly neat. Except for the bed not being made and a couple of shoes not put away, the room was clean and neat.

There were posters of rappers on the wall. I had heard some of them, but I really wasn’t into rap so I didn’t really know that many except for Eminem and Tupac there was a Taylor Swift poster that made her look very hot. No, that’s not right, the poster didn’t make her hot, she made the poster hot.

He had a nice wooden desk and a lap top computer. His school books were there on the desk. The talk around school was that he was very good in some subjects and failing in others. I didn’t know which ones were witch, but the general consensus around the school was that he was very smart and could have aced all of his classes if he wanted to.

“Take yo clothes off ho.”

I wasn’t sure how I felt about him calling me a whore, but from the little I’ve learned about black boys. All girls are ho’s until they become their baby’s mama and then I’m not so sure that they aren’t still considered ho’s. I don’t understand it, it’s a black thing what can I say.

I slip out of my school clothes while Tony is taking his clothes off. When’re both naked he throws me on the bed and attempts to mount me but I’m dry and it’s hurting.

I cry, “Tony, Tony, slow down. You’re hurting me. I need some time to get wet unless you have some lube or something.”

He immediately back’s off and lay beside me and said, “I’s sorry Steph. I’s just so horny I’s jus wanted som o yo crack rite naou.”

I smiled at him. “That’s ok Tone. I just need a little time to warm up. Why don’t I suck you and that will give me time to get into it. Ok?”

“Yeah, sho Steph. I love yo mouth almost as much as yo pussy.”

I rake my nails down his chest over his abdomen and right to his stiff black cock. It jumped as I crossed his hard stomach. Tony is a big boy and even though he doesn’t have ripped abs he’s all muscle.

I wrap my lips around my favorite muscle of his and start making love to it. He moaned as my warm mouth enveloped him. I, like Tony, like using my mouth on cock almost as much I love having a stiff dick stuffed up my little snatch. The only thing better is having a cock in every hole.

Tony reached down and pulled my ass up to where he could reach it and started finger fucking me. That is sure to get my juiced flowing and it wasn’t long before he had me on my back and was doing that leisurely fucking thing of his that I love.

We fucked until dinner time. Tony and I came out of our room and I found Sterling coming out of one of the other rooms. The house was a big one and Sterling had his own room.

Tony put a big floppy hat on my head and I stuffed my hair up under it. Jamal gave Sterling a hoodie that hid his face and we walked out into the late afternoon heat and drifted across the street to Grandma Hattie’s house.

I found out Sterling had moved the car to grandma’s back yard and covered it with a tarp. I was confident he had removed the tag like dad told him.

Grandma cooked fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy and a fresh baked cherry pie for desert. She is a lively old woman. I bet she didn’t weigh much more than me at a hundred and three, but she is at least five inches taller. She was knowledgeable on current political affairs and I got the impression if Trump was in her house she would slap some sense into him.

She had salt and pepper kinky hair that was cut fairly short. Despite her sort of rough exterior I found her quite entertaining and thoughtful of Sterling and I. She asked all sorts of questions about our family and some of them were quite personal and direct.

She was telling me about when she met her husband and what a good lover he was. Then she asked me. “Is Tony a good fuck?”

“Ah, yes, yes he is. I really like the way he makes love.”

“Love dove. Me’n Henry fucked like rabbits. Sometimes we fucked fer days on end. How ode is you girl?”

“Uh, fourteen mam.”

“Thet bout right, I was a fuckin at twelve, but that was so long go I dun fergot bout most of it.”

“How old were you when you met your husband?” I asked.

“Eighteen. He just dun got outta the Army n he be tweny fo. We fit tagether likea nut an bolt. Only thang dat tooked us part was tha good Lord. He’a called my man up ta be wid him in haven. O’course it din’t hep that he boozed so much, but God bless dat man he turn my pussy ever which-a-way sep loose.” Then she leaned back in her chair and asked, “You fucks Jamal too?”

“Just one time, a boy I thought I liked, traded my pussy to Tony and Jamal for some weed.”

“You still fuckin that other boy.”

“I don’t fuck nobody but Tony, unless he tells me to fuck someone else, I do whatever Tony tells me to do.”

She nods her head and says, “Hmmm, I don’t want no fite-en over this little cunt you hear me boys?”

“Yes em.” Jamal and Tony say together.

She turned to Sterling, “What bout you boy you gotta girl?”

“No mam, not yet.” Sterling told her.

“He kinda go both ways grandma.” Jamal said.

“He do? You suck dick boy?”

“No mam.” Sterling lied about already having sucked off my dad at the Benson’s “I’ve never done that Mrs...”

“Haddie, my friends calls me Haddie, you can calls me Grandma Haddie.” Then she addressed Jamal. “He say he don’t.”

“He love to eat fucked pussy. It only a matter o time fo he be sucking cock too.” Jamal said as if he were an authority on the subject.

“Hmmm,” Grandma Haddie said. “Well don’t be fite-en over his cute ass neither.”

“Yes em.” They agreed.

“She looked at Sterling, “Ain’t nuttin wrong wid suckin dick boy, ifin thet what yo wan-ta do. I gots a cousin who a cocksucker an we love him jus tha same as everybody else.”

Sterling seemed to be at a loss for words, but he eventually stammered. “Ya, Yes Grandma Haddie.”

It was beginning to get dark and we snuck back across the street. Jamal and Sterling began playing video games.

Me and Tony sat in the big chair together and began kissing. Soon his hands were all over me. Then he began pulling my clothes off and before you know it I’m naked.

I glanced over at my brother and Jamal and they had stopped playing the game and were watching us now. Tony stood up and I unbuckled his pants and slid them down along with his underwear. His stiff cock sprang up and I caught it in my mouth for a few strokes, then he sat back down and I pulled his shoes and pants off and left them on the floor.

Tony lifted me up and I stood in the chair facing Tony, my feet were alongside of the cushion. I squatted down and Tony guided his dick into my slick hole. I began bouncing up and down on my black boyfriend’s dick.

I looked over my shoulder at the two boys sitting on the couch, Jamal had his dick out stroking it as he watched us and Sterling eyes seemed to be torn between me and Tony fucking and Jamal’s cock.

I turned back around and concentrated on fucking Tony. Then I heard Jamal say to Sterling. Hey bro, come over her and suck my dick. See how hard your sister made it. Come on Ling you know you want too bro. Hey after you do me maybe I’ll do you. I know your dick must be hard as a motherfucker.

My brother dropped down between Jamal’s legs, raised up and slid the boy’s black dick into his mouth.

Jamal’s head lolled back on the top of the couch and he moaned, “Yeah, that’s it right there, oh yeah, just like that ooohhh fuck yeah that feels good Ling suck it bro.”

I every so often I glanced back at two boys on the sofa. Seeing Sterling’s head bobbing up and down and Jamal’s cock going deep onto my brother’s mouth was turning me on.

“God dammed Ling, yo suck betta then any ho I eve-a had cep yo sista.”

I smiled when he said that. This was the first time I had heard anyone refer to Sterling as Ling. I guess my brother has a new nick name.

I forgot about my brother and Jamal and concentrated on the orgasm rushing through me. Tony was smiling at me as I opened my eyes after it passed.

He said, “Yo gots no idea how beautful yo looks when yo cums.”

I grinned at him and promised myself that I would watch him the next time he came. My legs were getting tired and Tony noticed it, lifted me up off of him and stood me on the floor. He tossed the cushion that was on the chair he was sitting in on the floor. Then he went over and grabbed another cushion and tossed it on the floor next to it. He told me to lie down on them. I did and I had a bird’s eye view of my brother sucking Jamal’s cock. I guess Jamal knew what he was talking about when he told Grandma Haddie that Sterling was bi.

Tony drew himself over me and I reached down and guided his cock into me and it felt soooo good as he pushed himself slowly into me. Tony was primed to bust his nut and he wasn’t going to be doing that slow fuck that I love. No he was going to pounding me hard like the whore for cock that I had become and I loved that even better.

Jamal yelled. “Oh fuck yeah! suck me hard you cocksucker. God dammed Ling! Uh, uh, Swalla that shit Ling. Oh fuck yeah swallow my cum boy, oh shit ahh, ahhhhhh ... Shit Ling. I think yo might suck even betta then yo sista.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.