The Harris's - Part 2 - the Threat - Cover

The Harris's - Part 2 - the Threat

Copyright© 2019 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Part two of three sagas. Unusual and seemingly random events put the Harris family in dire jeopardy. Stella is kidnapped, Stephany and Sterling are on the run and Steven is doing all he can to put his family back together.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

narrated by Stella Harris

The morning sunrise is streaming in the sliding glass doors. Angel and I had spent time on the balcony after one of our sessions of love making during the night and had left the heavy draped open.

Now the fierce rising sun was quickly warming the room. I think about the glass wall and wonder how hot it must get in the ground floor rooms on a clear morning like this.

I look over at the nude sleeping form next to me her yellow hair spilled out upon the pink pillow. I think about the sex we had last evening. Before Mary and Bart made me their slut, I used to call sex with my husband ‘love making’. I suppose I use that term because of my prim and proper upbringing, but now that I have been fucked by a multitude of men over the last forty eight hours an act I can hardly call love making if for no other reason due to its violence and passionate need. However sex with Angel is like mating in the clouds.

I slid quietly out of bed and move to the glass door and squinted at the rising sun over the dark blue of the Atlantic. ‘It’s going to be a glorious morning’ passes through my thoughts. Then I remember where I am and why I’m here and the illusion of contentedness evaporates.

I closed the dark green drapes and headed to the bathroom and started the shower. I sat and relieve my bladder. I looked down at my feet and thought about painting my toe nails when an extra pair of feet appear just outside of mine. I look up taking in the long thin legs and the shaved vagina, then upward to the thumb nail sized ruby in a navel, floating on unblemished skin of a firm abdomen, higher to the luscious curves of two firm oversized breasts and their perfect pink nipples, and finally into the face of an angel.

The angel bent down and kissed me tenderly. Then she stood back up, pulled my face into her smooth wet core of womanhood, which I breathe deeply of the glorious scent emanating from the juncture of her perfect thighs. I kiss her cunt and was prepared to devour it when she starts pissing in my face. I squeal and try to pull away but she has her fingers twisted in my hair and she aims for my mouth as I scream.

She giggles and eventually releases me as the yellow stream of fluid fades away. I sit there shocked and immovable. My arms outstretched my mouth open to spit out the urine that made its way inside my mouth, pee dripping off of my face.

She laughs again, bends back down and rains kisses all over my urine coated face and lips. She raises me up from the john, kisses me again this time sticking her tongue into my pee filled cavity tasting her own urine.

Then she observes. “Every woman should be pissed in instead of just pissed on as we normally are. Let’s shower.”

We enter the water and take turns with the soap sensually lathering every square centimeter of each other’s bodies. God it feels wonderful to have her hands caress my slippery skin.

We rinse off and step from the enclosure. We brush our teeth and wrap the towels around our wet hair and exit the bathroom. The drapes are slightly opened when I definitely remember closing them.

I turned to Angel and ask. Did you open the drapes?”

She’s still trying to tuck the loose end of the towel under. She answers. “No.”

I say. “Well someone has been in our room while we were in the shower. I closed those drapes before going into the bathroom and now their open.”

A smile creases her features. “Oh, I forgot. That’s George.”

“Who’s George?”

“George is like my personal butler. I’m sure if you look there is a pot of coffee and some danish on the balcony.”

She was right and someone had also adjusted the large umbrella so that the rising sun would not toast anyone sitting at the table. Totally unselfconscious that she was naked and there were people and goons moving about, Angel strolled out, and leaned against the railing. She pressed her impressive breasts toward the sun and breathes deeply. Every male within eyesight stopped what they were doing and took in the beauty on the balcony.

She looked at me and said. “It doesn’t get any better than this.”

I smiled at her, nodded, and I thought, ‘I would agree, if I weren’t here against my will.’

She sat at the table and directed me to do the same, clothed in nothing more than a towel on my head I sat across from her and she poured me a cup. I add my required sweetener and carefully sip the hot brew.”

The men and the world out there continue about their business as we sat quietly and watch the waves gently spend themselves upon the sand. It was very pleasant, sitting there like that, munching on the pastries and drinking our coffee.

Angel looked at me and said. “I’m not supposed to tell you this so if it gets out that you know I will be in a lot of trouble, so don’t let on that you know. Even if someone else says something to you about it play dumb ok?”

“Yes, sure, what is it?”

She looks around as if there might be someone hiding behind the drapes listening. She’s very serious. “Del,” she stops and looks around again. Her voice drops in volume. “Del is looking for your children.”

“Why?” I interrupt.

She held up her hand. “He really wants this guy, and Del figures if he has your kids that your husband will cave and tell where the he is.”

“Steve doesn’t know where the guy is. Just because I fucked the guy they think we’re related or something. Del and that Gino guy know more about the man than we do.” I took a bite of an apple Danish.

I was upset by the news that my children were being hunted like escaped convicts, but I was pleased, because it meant that Steve had acted fast and hid them from the bastards. I also had every confidence that my husband was doing everything he could to get me from the clutches of Del and his henchmen.

I turned to the woman who had apparently befriended me and asked. “Angel, is there any way you can let me call my husband to let him know I’m ok? I’m sure he’s worried out of his mind.”

Angel looked at me sympathetically and gave me a sad smile. “I’ll see what I can do, but don’t get your hopes up.” She changed the subject, “How are you’re scratches?”

I look down at my side and responded. “The red is gone and they have scabbed nicely. There’re only a couple of scratches that went deep enough to even have a scab.”

Angel said. “You won’t have to worry about that happening tonight.” She said, pouring herself another cup of the hot beverage, she motioned with the pot to fill mine, but I declined.

“What do you mean?”

“The trainer puts little soft leather boots on the dog so they don’t scratch their bitches.”

“Trainer?” I asked in surprise. “What trainer?”

“The old woman who trains the dogs, I thought you knew. Del owns this kennel out by Cedar Glen. All they do there is train dogs to fuck women. They breed the animals that have the largest cocks and are quickest to learn how to pleasure a woman. One dog sold last year for two and a half million dollars.”

She continued. “He started the kennel for the ‘Aficionados’, that’s what he calls the group of people who are into watching women get fucked by dogs. At first it was a luxury to have such a kennel, it’s an expensive endeavor. Now it makes Del a ton of legitimate cash and serves as a place to launder some of his money that might not be exactly ... tax free if you know what I mean. It’s a hell of an operation. You might get to see it one day.”

“Some of the Aficionados have their own dogs, some just like to see a human bitch take a fat dog cock up her cunt and everyone loves a blowjob.”

“A blowjob?” they suck the dogs off with their mouths?” I ask in alarm.

“They sure don’t do it with their ears.” She reached over and stole a bite of my apple pastry and said. “I love the apple ones.” I pushed the desert over to her and she smiled. “Thanks.”

“They’re not expecting ME to do ... THAT are they?”

Every show I have ever seen has at least one cocksucking by the bitch and since you’re the bitch I would imagine that the answer to your question would be yes, they will be expecting you to do ... THAT.”

“Oh ... my ... God. I thought they were just going to bring Buster over from the Benson’s and have him screw me and that would be it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.