The Harris's - Part 2 - the Threat - Cover

The Harris's - Part 2 - the Threat

Copyright© 2019 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Part two of three sagas. Unusual and seemingly random events put the Harris family in dire jeopardy. Stella is kidnapped, Stephany and Sterling are on the run and Steven is doing all he can to put his family back together.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

narrated by Steve Harris

I woefully watch the two SUV’s vanish around the corner. I jump in my car and burn rubber back to my house. The place is a wreck. They all but destroyed the contents of our home. They tried to get into my safe, but were unable. I opened it and stuffed all fifteen hundred dollars that was in there in my pocket. Then I raced up stairs and yanked a pillow case off Stephany’s pillow and started stuffing as many of her school type casual close and sneakers into it. I did the same in Sterling’s room.

I then left my car at the house and took Stella’s white BMW 4 Series Hardtop Convertible and sped toward the high school. On the way I called Stephan again. Again the call went to voice mail. “Look Stephan, They just took my wife. I need to speak with you as soon as possible, please call Me.” and I left my number again.

Traffic around the school was a mess because it was just letting out and parents were all over the place picking up their kids. I found a hole to park in. I jumped out and ran to the school entrance hoping to find Sterling or Stephany. I was franticly looking around when someone tapped me on the back. I turned around and there was a friend of Stephany’s standing there.

“Hi Mr. Harris, remember me I’m Karen Willis Stephany’s friend.

I nodded and said. “Hi Karen.” Then I continued my search, totally ignoring the girl.

Then she asked. “Are you looking for Stephany?”

I whirled around and faced her. “YES! Do you know where she is?”

She pointed over to a group of kids and said. “Over there.” and I saw a tear trickle down her face.

I was in a hurry but I wondered why she was crying so I said. Are you okay Karen?”

Her lip quivered and she barely got the sentence out before she broke down completely. “I’m Stephany’s best friend and she acted like she didn’t even know me today.” Then she began sobbing.

I patted her on the back and said as I rushed off toward the crowd of teenagers. “I’ll talk to her Karen.” And I left her standing there.

I found Steph and pulled her from the group.

She complained “DAAAd What’s the rush?”

“Where’s Sterling?” I said ignoring her protest.

“I don’t know.”

“We have to find him,” She just stood there blinking at me, so I yelled “NOW!”

She jumped at my outburst and grumbled “Jeeesh, don’t have a cow. He’s probably with Larson and Carson.”

“Where can we find them? Stephany, this is important.”

“What’s going on dad?”

“I’ll tell you when we get in the car with your brother, now let’s find him.”

“There he is.” She said pointing to the entrance of the school. She had been right Larson and Carson were next to him as they walked out of the building. I ran over to him and told him to follow me.”

“It’s okay dad I’m going to walk home with the guys.”

“No you’re not. I need you to come with me now.” I grabbed him by the shirt sleeve and pulled him behind me.

“Okay, okay dad.” I let him go and he followed. He looked over at his sister and asked “What’s his problem?”

She responded. “I don’t know, but he said it was important.”

I loaded my kids into the safety of the car and sped off. “Your mom has been taken by some men and I’m afraid they might try and get you two next.” Both alarmed they started asking questions at the same time. I held up my hand and they went silent. “Let me get to where we can talk and I will tell you everything just give me a little time to get there.”

I began making multiple turns and checking in the mirrors regularly. Confident we didn’t have anyone following us I pulled into a truck stop off I-ninety five and backed in a parking spot that faced the building so that the license plate couldn’t be read without getting out and walking behind the vehicle. I parked in a spot that could be seen from inside the dinner if we were on that side of the building.

When we went in I requested a booth along that side and fortunately one was available. With the car in view I did my best to explain to my children what had happened, leaving out the dog incident, and gave them very specific instructions as what I wanted them to do.

“They took mom? We have to call the police!” Stephany cried.

She said this loud enough that several people looked at us.

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it hard enough that I had her undivided attention. I spoke in a muted voice. “Listen to me! These people aren’t fucking around. If we call the authorities they could and possibly would murder your mother. The police will be no help; in fact some of the police could be in collusion with these gangsters.”

The waitress came and took our order.

I looked around the diner for suspicious individuals and checked the car making sure no one was snooping around it. Then I turned back to the kids. “The last thing they said to me was if I call the cops or do anything stupid your mother disappears and I believe them” to emphasize the point I reiterated, “if we don’t do this right we may NEVER see your mother again!!! Plus if they get their hands on either one or both of you, getting you back unharmed will be much harder to accomplish, because then I will be dealing with three people in their clutches instead of just your mother.”

Sterling asked. “What do you want us to do?”

I need you guys to evaporate. I don’t have a place that I feel is safe enough to send you.”

“What about Aunt Martha’s.” Stephany asked.

“It would be easy for them to research our family and go there and take you and if they chose they might kill Martha and Bill in the process. I don’t see them killing anybody in this situation, but they aren’t above it either, so no, no relatives. The best bet would for you to go to a friend’s house that your mother and I don’t know and it should someone that no one would easily associate with you.”

“I know just the person.” Sterling said. “He...”

“Don’t tell me anything. I don’t want to know, then they can’t beat it out of me.”

“DAD!” She yelped, then in a quitter voice asked. “They wouldn’t do that would they?”

“They beat the crap out of Mr. Benson and the bastard held a fucking gun to my head not more than an hour ago, so yes they wouldn’t think twice about fucking me up bad to get to you.”

Stephany said. “You’re scaring me dad.”

“Good, Scared will help keep you safe. It’ll make you keep your head down. Wherever you go, stay there. If you absolutely have to go out, disguise yourselves.”

“What about school? Steph asked.

“As of right now you have no school.” Sterling did a fist pump and was smiling. Stephany gave him an irritated scowl.

We ate our meal and I paid the check with a credit card. I wanted our trail to look like they were leaving town.

When we got back in the car I pulled into the back of the truck parking area away from the people. I looked at them and said. “This is some serious shit. When we leave here there’s a Best Buy at the next exit. I’ll purchase two burner phones. Memorize my number. Don’t write it down. Give me your phones.”

“They both balked. How will our friends get in touch with us I need my pho...”

“DIDN’T YOU HEAR A FUCKING THING I JUST SAID? If your friends can call you so can these assholes. Now give me your God dammed phones.” They handed them over. “Do not under any circumstances contact ANY of your friends or relatives. If you have an emergency call my burner. And I mean EMERGENCY not some little someone stabbed me in the leg with a pen knife.”

“When I think it’s safe to come home or I need to move you I will call. Otherwise don’t use the phone. Keep it hidden, but somewhere you can get to it quickly. I know that might be hard to do, but try your best. I’ll give Sterling the car keys at Best Buy and he can drive you to the hiding spot.” I handed Stephany the money, because even though she is younger I felt she would be more responsible with the cash. “I’m giving Steph fifteen hundred dollars. Don’t let anyone else see it. Use it sparingly. If you need more text a dollar sign to me. Do you recall that playground we used to go to when you were young?”

“The one on 17th street?” Sterling asked.

“Yes. Do you remember that old steam engine that they have parked there?” I looked at my son. “You know that hiding spot you found in the smoke stack?”

“Yeah.” he acknowledged.

That’s where I’ll put it, but don’t go directly to it. Pull up and walk around the area for at least fifteen or twenty minutes and make sure no one is watching you before going and getting it. Ok?”

“Ok dad.”

We drove to the Best Buy and I purchased two prepaid cell phones with cash and we made sure they worked by calling information. We memorized the numbers.

Outside I handed Sterling his mother’s car keys. “Ok drive strait to this place and when you’re sure that you can stay, hide or cover the car with something. Take the plates off and put them in the trunk. I know this will be hard on you, but trust me it’s for the best. If you ever want to see your mother again, hide and don’t stick your head out for anything.” I felt like I had said everything I could think of, but as they are about to drive away I felt I needed to drive home one last point. “I know you’ll be tempted to talk to one or more of your friends. All I can say is if you value your mother’s life, you won’t even think about it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.