The Harris's - Part 2 - the Threat - Cover

The Harris's - Part 2 - the Threat

Copyright© 2019 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Part two of three sagas. Unusual and seemingly random events put the Harris family in dire jeopardy. Stella is kidnapped, Stephany and Sterling are on the run and Steven is doing all he can to put his family back together.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports  

narrated by Steve Harris

I’m at work on Wednesday and at around two pm I get a call from Greg.

Beep, Its Becky my receptionist. “Mr. Harris, I have a Greg Benson on the line and he...”

I cut her off. “Put him through Becky.”

“Yes Mr. Harris.” Click.

“Greg, how are you?”

My friend seemed agitated, “Steve, was there some kind of altercation at our house on Monday morning?

“Oh shoot. I’m sorry Greg, I meant to tell you but with...”

“Just tell me what happened? I just got a call from a guy that wanted you’re number. He wasn’t very nice. He sounded like an uneducated Italian.

“Oh, ok, well, Stella and I were up in the bedroom...”

I told him the whole story, about how one smart-assed guy demanded a blow job and about the security guy in the kitchen. He interrupted.

“What fucking security guy? I didn’t hire a security guy.”

I said. “Stephan Hawkings, he acted like he knew you and Mary. He specifically said, ‘that you hired him to remove assholes from the premises.’

“The only Steven Hawk anything I know of is that smart guy in the wheel chair.”

“Steven Hawkins is the guy in the wheel chair.” I corrected him “Stephan, Stephan Hawkings is the security guy.”

“Steven, Stephan, it doesn’t matter, I never heard of him and I didn’t hire him!”

“Ok, ok calm down. I’m just telling you what he said.”

“Yeah, ok. It’s just that this guy that called. The way he talked and how he said it just spooked me, you know what I mean?”

I nodded and asked. “So what else did he say?”

Greg continued “The guy told me that the boss’s son was in the hospital paralyzed, or something like that.”

“Paralyzed?” I echoed

“Yeah, he said the Boss wasn’t happy and needed to talk to you. So tell me the rest of the story.” Greg requested.

I told him how scared I was that they were going to beat the shit out of me. I told about the scuffle and that one guy was knocked out. I told him about me cleaning up the blood. When I finished Greg said.

“Ok well, I gave the guy a phony number when he asked for your phone number so maybe that’s the end of it.

“They could have just called information if they wanted my number all they needed was my name and what city I live in.”

“I don’t know and I don’t care, I just want to be left alone. This sex stuff with Bart and Mary is tiring. Steve, I’m telling you I’m wearing out. I don’t know how Stella does it. It seems like your wife can fuck nonstop forever.”

“Yes,” I grinned. “She can be pretty active.”

“Ok’ I’ll see you later.” Greg hung up.

I started to call Stephan, but I would see him in a few hours and I would talk to him then.

I got everything cleaned up at work and headed home around four thirty. Walking into a house where everyone’s naked is really different but nice. We ate dinner nude. I suggested that Stephan, the guy coming over to fuck Stella might not appreciate me and Sterling naked so we put on pants and a shirt. At seven on the dot the doorbell rang.

We decided to send Stephany to the door naked to shake him up.

We hid in the background when she opened the door. Stephan blinked several times and said. “Uh, is your mom home?”

Steph doesn’t say a word and takes him by the hand. We scurry into the living room and act natural, well as natural as you can with a naked beautiful woman sitting next you on the couch.

My daughter and Stephan came into the living room. I stood to shake his hand. His handshake is strong and firm and he looked me in the eye when we shook. For some reason, even though I didn’t know anything about the man I felt I could trust him and I just plain liked him. He wasn’t a movie star handsome, but he was attractive in a rugged sort of way.

He had that one and a half day old, neatly trimmed beard thing going on and his dark hair was cut short almost military short. He had the most brilliant green eyes, I’d ever seen. They were quite distracting when he talked to you. The rest of him, at least what I could see, body wise was average, although I do remember noticing his very defined abs when I first met him, who at that time was in a pair of loose fitting boxer shorts.

He wasted no time with my wife. He held out his hand. She stood. He said. “Lead the way.” and they disappeared up the stairs. From the noises we heard he must have impressed Stella, because we heard her orgasm quite often and the bed bumping against the wall indicate the force and tempo of their sex and it was mostly hard and fast.

They were up there for almost two hours. Steph and Sterling fucked twice just to relieve their tension. It was sexy hearing my wife and Stephan fuck.

When they came back down, Stella made a pot of coffee and we sat at the dining room table and I got ready to fill him in on what Greg had told me about the phone call he got.

I asked. “You remember those guys at Greg’s house, the assholes you remove from the premises.”

“Sure do.”

“Well, Greg got a call from some strange men asking questions. It seems one of the men is in the hospital and can’t move.”

“That must be the guy I hit in the back of the neck. Wow, that usually doesn’t happen, but when it does it’s normally temporary, usually only minutes, the longest I’ve seen was about an hour, but thirty six hours, man that’s scary. I hope you know I didn’t mean for that to happen.”

“No, no, certainly not. You did what you had to do to stop them. It didn’t look like you hit him that hard to me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.